Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Yuya Hajime

NAME: Yuya Hajime
FACTION: Unknown
Ojux4Ert_o.png

SPECIES: Zelosian
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 170lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White, tanned
FORCE SENSITIVE: Positive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[+] Eyes Closed: It took a long time but Yuya is able to stave off his kind's weakness of night-blindness through sheer will and the power of the Force. Yuya is able to greatly expand the power of all of his other senses at the expense of completely losing his eyesight for a period of time. Due to its great requirements of mind and body, this ability is often only used in the most dire of circumstances.
[+] Wandering Tide: Nearly three decades of wandering have taught him a lot. How to survive with no food, how to scavenge, who to trust and who to avoid. Most importantly: it taught him how to fight. Yuya carries a long, curved sword of which its origin is still unknown, and he knows how to use it.
[+] Green Thumb: An innate propensity for plant life. It guides, it nourishes, and it protects. Throughout all of his wandering, his natural affinity and apparent ability to commune with plants has saved him from many a fatal end. Sometimes they grow faster and healthier, sometimes vines trip unwary opponents, and sometimes they provide food and water.
[-] The Night: Zelosians are naturally blind during the night. They have extremely poor night vision, greatly impairing their most crucial and useful physical sense. While Yuya has developed a personal method to counteract this, it is sparsely used due to its strenuous nature.
[-] Sweetness: Both a biological and personal aversion to things containing sugar. Liquor has no effect on Zelosians, but a tablespoon of sugar will send them into an extremely drunken state.

BIOGRAPHY

I hate biographies. With that in mind, I'm going to be telling you about myself through my stories. Maybe one day I'll add them all here.

Who knows?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom