Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a shop of sorts, that specializes in cybernetics. I was hoping our businesses could collaborate on a special project. Your company could keep the rights to sell the product if you choose to, so long as I am afforded the original. If you interested contact me and I can give you more details.

[member="Cassandra Paige"]

I would like to purchase four SalaFranders of the "Maximus" variant, with each being one of the four available colours (red, orange, yellow, and pink). If possible I would prefer that they come with an aesthetically pleasing habitat ready to be installed on my yacht.

[member="Chris Walker"]

Perfect. Your order has been logged, account charged, and your new friends will arrive in 3-5 business days by special GenPals courier! Thank you for your kind words and it's been a pleasure doing business with you!

[member="Adrian Vandiir"]
Of course! Four is an excellent number of salafranders and they will be happy for the extra companionship! Your order has been logged, account charged, and your new friends will arrive in 3-5 business days by special GenPals courier! It has been a pleasure doing business with you!

I am thinking of eventually having a service animal for my character, Echo Delta. She is a war veteran with a drug addiction.

Would animals would you suggest so I may choose the right one? Does not need to fight as I do not plan on throwing her into more wars.

Apologies for the delays!

[member="Darth Umbra"] [member="Princess Lunafreya Solidor"]

Orders logged and filled. Expect your new friends by GenPals special courier in 3-5 business days!

[member="Northwood Galaxy"]

None of our animals are created with being a service animal in mind, but most can be trained to do what you would like. I would suggest anything but the smallest Griffins or any of the aquatics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom