Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

You simply place an order here (in fact, that is sufficient for my purposes). Your GenPal will be delivered to you by special courier in 3-5 business days (feel free to start RPing with it whenever you like).

Enjoy your new friend ;)

okay, fully ooc here:
It can look like whatever you would want it to look like- go nuts.

And you can RP with it any time you like. You purchased it here in the marketplace, but there is no actual IC mechanism for delivery. That happens 'off screen' as it were. By purchasing it here, you have it now whenever you want it.

As previously stated, it can look however you like (within the idea of 'griffin'), so have fun with it.

If you really want to RP out getting it, I'll be putting up a GenPals event in the next day or two and you are more than welcome to join that and 'buy' it there, or you can say your character purchased it at a GenPals shop or holo-order or anything that makes sense to you for your character. It's a very very wide open kind of thing.

[member="Cassandra Paige"]

I would like to acquire one of your Vornskrill. Also how do the Vornskrill get along with your Griffins as I am interested in both of them? IF they get along well I would like to purchase one of each.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

The only of our animals that the Vornskrill have problems with are the Salafranders (due to their base genetics, sadly). Vornskrill and Griffins get along swimmingly when raised together. Look for your delivery by special GenPals courier in 3-5 business days!

I have need for no fewer than two Vornskrill. While it may seem that my personal security is hardly a variable issue, I seek their particular talent to sense enemies.

I would like to ask if the order of a GenPals companion comes with access to a supply of the proper food they require, is this true? If not I would like to establish ongoing acquisition of said food to sustain my companions.

On another note, you can consider this a pre-order of a Griffin in light of their exotic appeal. I may be old but I do not lack taste.

[member="Vaukhus"]

Food requires continued purchasing, yes (though ooc the assumption is just that you *are* cause let's be real, no one wants to post here every month for imaginary pet food). I can set your account up to automatically bill and deliver.

And you can order a Griffin without a pre-order. They have been available for sale for some time. That can be delivered with your Vornskrill as well if you would like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom