Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Cassandra Paige"]

Miss, I'm wondering whether or not your company sells droid pets. I would think not based on your prestigious company's name. But I figured I'd ask, and the reason being is because I normally turn off the life support in my ship to save energy.

[member="SN-1411"]
I am sorry but GenPals only deals in biologics. However, I am now tasking my scientists to research the possibility of creating an animal that could survive in such conditions, perhaps through hibernation? We will be in touch.

[member="Bo Lin"]
Your black and white piebald Bantha Buddy will be arriving in 3-5 business day by special courier. Enjoy your new friend!

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Cassandra Paige"]
Would it be possible to place an order for a small and fluffy orange cat?
Hux-Cat-3-02082016.jpg

[member="Jorco Czeku"] I'll put you in for a two o'clock (i.e. I'll set up a thread today. Edit: here)

[member="Robogeber"] Do you have a fur colour preference sir?

[member="FN-2826"] There are feline GenPals in the works! I can bump them up the queue knowing they have been specifically requested.

[member="Mythos"] Your order has been processed and a Smollac will be delivered in 3-5 days by special GenPals courier! Enjoy your new friend!

I also see a request for a meeting in my notes, I shall make you an appointment. 10 am, next Primeday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom