Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XExtLC7.png
XF9bfKy.gif
Corporate Headquarters located on Etti IV
Whether it's miniature versions of familiar favorites
Or unique pets created to suit your lifestyle
GenPals is just right for you.
Pick Friends. Pick Family. Pick GenPals.
We have formulated the ideal nutrition for your GenPals pet! All GenPals pets require GenPals brand food to live, happy, healthy lives. We know them best and know that you only want only the best for them!
All GenPals animals are protected under a lifetime guarantee for genetic defects, and a limited warranty for the first year. Feeding your pet GenPals food and making regular well visits to GenPals certified veterinarians will ensure the validity of your warranty!
Browse through our various lines below to find the perfect companion for you! GenPals also accepts special and custom orders.
g7cpeFy.png
zjSkZrS.png
RbuUzL0.png
wCRqiJd.png
moYKc5N.png
New Friends Coming Soon!

[member="Velok the Younger"]

Please prepare a nice sunny windowsill for your new friend, who will arrive by special GenPals courier in 3-5 business days.

For being one of the first purchasers of a Smollacc, please accept this special, limited edition t-shirt!
BQkqF9R.jpg

[member="Ostanes"] This can be arranged. I will check with my science board. Shall I pencil you in for an appointment?

And we do offer Mini Bantha Buddies with red fur, a limited number are currently available. I can have one sent to your location in 3-5 business days.

[member="Cassandra Paige"] - Splendid. I have some initial research done from my time in the field. I will send that via courier to your main office, and am available for consult if complications arise due to the creatures unique nature. Such things are my specialty. I will happily await the arrival of the other little darling, thank you!

[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Boo Heavenshield"]

Your preorders have been logged and as soon as SnuggleSneks are available we will alert you to look for their arrival in 3-5 business days.

We have not tested the GenPals line with Vong biotechnology, so I can make no guarantee. However, SnuggleSneks are non-aggressive and in all of our trials have gotten along well with other non-aggressive creatures. So long as your amphistaff in non-aggressive with other animals, they should get along fine.

[member="Adrian Harfeld"]
Wonderful. Look for your TinyTaun and Mini Bantha Buddy (a nominal grooming charge has been added for the pink ribbons) in 3-5 business day by special GenPals courier!

Darth Ansirrian

D
I would like to place a special order for a Snugglesnek, one with sentience and the capability of speech so I might have a companion I can speak with. Money is of no concern.

[member="Cassandra Paige"]

[member="Ao Xian"] [member="Kalak the Raykkan"]

Look for your smollac (gift wrapped for a nominal fee) delivered to your door in 3-5 business days. Included is our limited edition, first run Smollac t-shirt!

[member="Darth Ansirrian"]

Officially, GenPals does not deal in sentient creatures.

(Unofficially your order has been taken but not logged in our system. We will bill your account)

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Look for your smollac and limited edition t-shirt in 3-5 business days. Set up an appointment with my assistant and we shall discuss the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom