Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Cairyn Midore"] I can set you up an account if you wish, to be auto-billed when new GenPals creatures are offered?

However I will remind you that not all GenPals offerings are compatible, such as Salafranders and Pocket Vornskr, and would have to be kept separate.

[member="Inyri Takan"] We have noted the appearance preferences you sent us privately- expect your new Griffin by special GenPals courier in 3-5 business days!

[member="Vokun"] Do you have a colour preference sir? Also do you wish to order the Minimus or the Maximus lines?

[member="Vokun"] 'Gender' isn't really a concern here, as all GenPals are sterile. Do you want 4 *each* of Maximus and Minimus? Or two each, or all of one sort? And if different, which are to be sent to [member="Zorren Royal"]?

I swear, I should do this at a more stable time. Again apologies haha. Couldn't think of what to call the Max and Min so I called em gender. But yes, both destinations should receive a Max, a Min, the food, and if you provide them, any toys or entertainment available for them as well.

[member="Vokun"] Your order has been processed and your account billed for 2 Minimus, 2 Maximus, a year's supply of food and special GenPals habitats! Please keep in mind that the Minimus and Maximus lines cancel each other out if they are housed too close too each other and plan accordingly! Look for your delivery by special GenPals courier in 3-5 business days!

Chance Bonaventure

C
Query:

I am in need of a certain creature, of which I have DNA samples, that needs to be genetically modified to be able to live comfortably in a ship environment (electronics, recycled air, hyperspace travel, etc), consume less food (if possible), and still maintain a large area of effect force-bubble. In essence, it will be a ship pet that protects against curious Force Users.

From past experience, I am knowledgeable of standard dietary requirements, however any new requirement updates from the new modifications would be appreciated.

Could this be possible?

[member="Sidon Eshe"] I will be blunt, Mister Eshe- it would be far less expensive for you to simply harvest or purchase ysalamiri for such an endevour. While GenPals *could* make a creature with lower dietary needs and more tolerant of ship board life, those creatures are already very tolerant of those conditions- a suitable nutrient tree and one would be quiet happy. And what we cannot do, unfortunately, is increase the size of their effective nullification bubble to cover an entire ship (if I am reading you correctly), it is outside of our capabilities.

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Cassandra Paige"]

I'm sorry, I should have clarified: I desire your usual treatment of making the creature 'smaller', to take up less ship space. And the bubble effect to maintain the larger radius of the full sized creature - if that's possible.

In essence, a smaller, more space durable and less nutrient consuming (and smaller nutrient tree requiring) ship dweller.

But, failing that, do you know a vendor capable of supplying some of the creatures that can be relocated happily and begin living in the ship?

[member="Vanessa Vantai"] Those are currently in the works, but have been contracted as an Ancient Eye exclusive. If you are interested in purchasing one when the time comes, you will need the permission of [member="Mythos"]

[member="Sidon Eshe"] I have thought about your proposal and will have to decline this particular order. GenPals, first and foremost, creates companion animals. This does not fit in with our company Mission Statement. Thank you for your interest!

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Cassandra Paige"] They would certainly be cared for. My life depends on it. And they are cute. However, I understand, and thank you for your time.

[member="Cassandra Paige"]

Jacob was sat in the Asylum’s library, the crackling of fire the only sound. With him was [member="Imogen Daniels"], sound asleep with her head resting atop his lap. Closed eyes were staring up at him, but the scars around her eyes were a stark reminder of what had happened.

A month had passed since Imogen had returned to him, since he had sent her away into Irajah’s care in hopes she could be healed. But it had been longer since the incident that had blinded her. There were many calculations and manipulations in Jacob’s work, but that day had been nothing but a nightmare for him - and he hadn’t been the one to be physically harmed.

The pain he had felt through the Bond had been crippling, but he knew it had only been a fraction of what Imogen had gone through.

He felt guilty every time he looked at her eyes, and there wasn’t ever going to be a day when he wouldn’t.

Jacob silently flicked through his datapad, searching through the HoloNet mindlessly. That was until he stumbled across an ad that immediately began to play. It was muted thankfully, not disturbing Imogen from her sleep.

GenPals...huh, haven’t seen that before.

A moment passed.

Okay, yeah they’re pretty damn adorable.

His eyes fell on Imogen and a thought crossed his mind. Was she even the type that liked having pets? Jacob sat on that thought for a while, the ending slate of GenPals advert hanging teasingly in the screen.

Jacob followed the link and put in an order for a SnuggleSnek.

[member="Joy Erantes-do-Nascimento"]

Your account has been billed and your Vornskrill will arrive in 3-5 days by special GenPals courier. Thank you for your business!

[member="Jacob Crawford"]

The receipt showed up in his in-box a moment later, a small animated snugglesnek cavorting about the screen making kissy faces while tiny hearts danced back and forth. Confirmation that his account had been billed, and their new pet would arrive in 3-5 business days by special courier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom