Gehenna Fleet moving into position
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- | Intent | To submit a TSE invasion fleet that is used by Lord General Kor Vexen and commanded by Vice Admiral Jaisal Koruuna.
- | Image Credit | Source / Source
- | Permissions | N/A
- | Links | Vice Admiral Jaisal Koruuna / The Red Legion
- | Fleet Name | Gehenna aka Hellfire
- | Classification | Assault / Invasion Fleet
- | Affiliation | Darth Bellum / The Sith Empire
- | Fleet Symbol |
- | Headquarters | N/A - Gehenna is constantly mobile
- | Ports of Call | Gehenna is an invasion fleet, therefore it has no specific ports of call. It is deployed wherever they are needed and to invade whatever planet or system may be targeted.
- | Goals | Gehenna's purpose as an invasion fleet is to spearhead any planetary assault. With the capabilities of its capital ship the Baal II, Gehenna is able to punch holes into planetary shields for ground forces to land while providing defensive support to the fleet.
- | Reputation | Gehenna has made an appearance at almost every major confrontation the Sith Empire has been involved in for the past decade. As such, it has been feared for the carnage and destruction it leaves in its wake, having contributed to the countless deaths of military and civilian lives during each campaign.
- | Fleet Size | Large
| Lead Ship |
The Baal II - Apollyon-Class Star Dreadnaught
| Composition |
| Star Destroyers |
The Gusion - Marr Class Star Destroyer
The Agares - Marr Class Star Destroyer
The Astaroth - Angral Class Star Destroyer
| Cruisers |
The Dantalion - Eradicator Class Heavy Cruiser
| Carriers |
| Interdictors |
The Flauros - Incapacitator Class Interdiction Cruiser
The Vapula - Incapacitator Class Interdiction Cruiser
| Frigates |
The Shax - Velox Class Fast Frigate
The Orias - Velox Class Fast Frigate
The Kimaris - Velox Class Fast Frigate
- | Total Length | 20,337 meters (20.3 km)
- | Commander | Darth Bellum
- | Fleet Commander | Vice Admiral Jaisal Koruuna
- | Ground Commander(s) |
| Invasion Fleet | Due to the Baal II's Assimilator Cannon, the Gehenna fleet is capable of breaching heavily shielded planets for invasions. The Red Legion aboard the Baal II alongside the conventional Imperial Legion aboard the other ships in the fleet made for an extensive and powerful invasion force both by its ground force and support craft/vehicles.
| Direct Engagements | A majority of Gehenna fleet is support to The Baal and provides defensive coverage to the large carrier that carries a large portion of the fleet's invasion force. It does not perform well when being directly engaged by an enemy fleet and often needs to have itself be maneuvered in a superior position to maximize combat effectiveness in the event that they are directly engaged.
The Gehenna Fleet, also known as the Hellfire Fleet is a large invasion fleet used for assaulting a planet during an invasion by the Sith Empire, and will often be seen deploying for such occasions. It is largely focused around the protection of its capital ship The Baal II Apollyon-Class Star Dreadnaught which is a large Ferrata Class Assault Carrier capable of deploying a large number of ground forces in a short period of time, most of the ships within the fleet provide cover for The Baal while it deploys.
A majority of its firepower comes from the sheer number of fighters it can deploy from the three Vyitka Escort Carriers as well as the weapons of the Star Destroyers that make up its composition that provide offensive/defensive capabilities. While it primarily keeps to defensive strategies, Gehenna can be used in an offensive capacity and wreak havoc if they are able to come at an enemy's flank.
| Changes |
- Formatting Fixed
- Fixed at least one instance for each unique link because all of them were broken in the transition
- Lead Ship Swapped - Total fleet meters go up to 20.3km
- Ports of Call modified
- Strength/Weaknesses modified
- Description further fleshed out