Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog GDI Holonet Catalogue - UC Donations Welcome

The experimental Soldier
Hello sir/madam, my name is Nix CEO and current owner of Hades Corp we've noticed your a decent star for a corporation and we want to offer a partnership. what you shall get out of this is a donation of 3000 UC, and access to our facility's biotech and armor manufacturing capability's as well as security detail upon your request. what we require from you is aid in spreading our security services and creation/distribution of our bioroids. you can even take a cut in those sales if you so wish.

Hello sir/madam, my name is Nix CEO and current owner of Hades Corp we've noticed your a decent star for a corporation and we want to offer a partnership. what you shall get out of this is a donation of 3000 UC, and access to our facility's biotech and armor manufacturing capability's as well as security detail upon your request. what we require from you is aid in spreading our security services and creation/distribution of our bioroids. you can even take a cut in those sales if you so wish.

Pngtreeframe_decorative_lineart_border_3.png

TERMINAL GUEST: 001-A-986 "Nix" 001-A-986 "Nix"
ENTRY: Supplier/Manufacturer Request
CLIENT STATUS: Private

Heya! Sounds good to me, but the shorthand summary of my below IC response is - do you have a page that aggregates all of your factory subs? It would make it easier to reference what you have to offer. Please reply with a url to this thread if you have one. :)

Nix,

Thank you for your interest in GDI Incorporated to cater to your manufacturing and supply needs! We are always interested in accommodating the needs of potential clients/partners. To better assess our ability to meet your specific needs, please provide additional information as listed below:
  • A catalogue of products you would require manufacturing and distribution of.
  • Target manufacturing times you would expect GDI to fulfill with consistency (barring unforeseen market impacts).
  • Galactic market coverage territories you would like for GDI to handle.
  • Any other specific details to help us better understand your needs, and handle them effectively.

Thank you for your time. We eagerly await your response.

CLIENT ID: HCP-27-3850
ENTRY STATUS: Responded
ORDER STATUS: Pending

The experimental Soldier
Martin Draigo Martin Draigo

heres your requested info
  • Hades corp Market catalog
  • Target manufacturing times you would expect GDI to fulfill with consistency : N/A
  • Galactic market coverage territories you would like for GDI to handle.: Ashlan Crusaders and The Kainate
  • We are a mercenary outfit first and foremost and we cater to our clients needs for warfare our armor and biodroids are what we are known for but sometimes people just want new ships or small arms. thats were we hope you can come in most of the small arms in that catalog have been ordered by the Ashlan crusaders and The Kainate and in order to fall behind in those dealings were outsourcing the help and if done well we hope you'll consider our Partership

your startup donation has been sent out let us know if you would like a squad of scarecrows as personal guard, on the house

heres your requested info
  • Hades corp Market catalog
  • Target manufacturing times you would expect GDI to fulfill with consistency : N/A
  • Galactic market coverage territories you would like for GDI to handle.: Ashlan Crusaders and The Kainate
  • We are a mercenary outfit first and foremost and we cater to our clients needs for warfare our armor and biodroids are what we are known for but sometimes people just want new ships or small arms. thats were we hope you can come in most of the small arms in that catalog have been ordered by the Ashlan crusaders and The Kainate and in order to fall behind in those dealings were outsourcing the help and if done well we hope you'll consider our Partership

your startup donation has been sent out let us know if you would like a squad of scarecrows as personal guard, on the house

TERMINAL GUEST: 001-A-986 "Nix" 001-A-986 "Nix"
ENTRY: Supplier/Manufacturer Request

Sorry for the delay in responding. Also, to clarify my below response - both supply requests are approved, but GDI can't do direct business with the Kainate. Intermediaries on the other hand, are fine. :)

Nix,

Once again, thank you for reaching out. Upon review of the information you've provided, your request for a manufacturing and sales representation contract has been APPROVED under the following conditions:
  • Due to galactic maritime law, as well as GDI's commitment to reinforcing the peace and security of the galaxy, we are unfortunately unable and unwilling to do business with clientele directly associated with intergalactic terrorism (I.E - the Kainate). We sincerely hope you understand.
    • With the above being established, GDI is pleased to offer our services in selling to any other companies you wish to bring your products to market with. Whomever those companies do business with is, naturally, their prerogative.
  • We accept your offer to sell your products to the Ashlan Crusade with no exceptions.

Thank you for your business. Our legal team will forward all necessary documentation to close this matter if you find the above terms acceptable.

CLIENT ID: HCP-27-3850

Sir Draigo,

I come to you as the Captain of the Grief Stricken, a sleek, fine starship if ever there was one. My loyal, upstanding crew of dedicated personnel and I do our utmost to rid the hyperlanes of the galaxy of the very worst piratical rogues to ply their filthy trade. To aid in achieving this aim, I contact you today to purchase the following excellent goods from your reputable company:
In addition to payment, a sizeable donation will be provided for your discretion in concluding this piece of intelligent business, as well I shall leave you my personal contact details should anything arise in the future.

We will speak soon.

Respectably,

Captain Drazhar El'urha

Last edited:
Sir Draigo,

I come to you as the Captain of the Grief Stricken, a sleek, fine starship if ever there was one. My loyal, upstanding crew of dedicated personnel and I do our utmost to rid the hyperlanes of the galaxy of the very worst piratical rogues to ply their filthy trade. To aid in achieving this aim, I contact you today to purchase the following excellent goods from your reputable company:
In addition to payment, a sizeable donation will be provided for your discretion in concluding this piece of intelligent business, as well I shall leave you my personal contact details should anything arise in the future.

We will speak soon.

Respectably,

Captain Drazhar El'urha

TERMINAL GUEST: Drazhar El'Urha Drazhar El'Urha
ENTRY: Purchase

Thank you for your order! Your purchase of the following has been approved:

Tracking details will be relayed to you upon receipt of your desired means of shipping. GDI is pleased to offer our customers free shipping to any GDI outlet or facility across the galaxy. Should you require shipping to a private location, we are also able to accommodate for a small fee provided you furnish the address and all other required shipment information.

CLIENT ID: DRE-43-2727
ORDER STATUS: Fulfilled

TERMINAL GUEST: Nyrasa Emrick Nyrasa Emrick

Thank you for your order! Your purchase of the following items has been approved, and tracking details will be relayed to you upon receipt of your desired means of shipping.
GDI is pleased to offer our customers free shipping to any GDI outlet or facility across the galaxy. Should you require shipping to a private location, we are pleased to accommodate for a small fee provided you furnish the address and all other required shipment information.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to reach out via your 'GDI Preferred' portal.

CLIENT ID: NYE-16-1187

TERMINAL GUEST: Grendel Krayt Grendel Krayt

Thank you for your order! Your purchase of the EF-M401E Enforcer Series Scattergun - 'Rampage' Edition has been approved, and tracking details will be relayed to you upon receipt of your desired means of shipping. GDI is pleased to offer our customers free shipping to any GDI outlet or facility across the galaxy. Should you require shipping to a private location, we are pleased to accommodate for a small fee provided you furnish the address and all other required shipment information.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to reach out via your 'GDI Preferred' portal.

CLIENT ID: GRK-22-0968

The Suarbi Republic and Rimward Trade League are interested in developing ongoing supply contracts GDI's open-market, mass produced small-arms, and the possibility of contracts for the heavy ordnance, especially the TM-ST200 Stanger system

Last edited:

The Suarbi Republic and Rimward Trade League are interested in developing ongoing supply contracts GDI's open-market, mass produced small-arms, and the possibility of contracts for the heavy ordnance, especially the TM-ST200 Stanger system

TERMINAL GUEST: Mya Jesel Mya Jesel
ENTRY: Contract Requisition
CLIENT STATUS: Public

Very sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience

Ms. Jesel,

Thank you for your interest in pursuing a contractual relationship with GDI Incorporated. Upon review of your request, GDI is inclined to accept upon the conditional one-time payment of 50,000 Underworld Credits made payable to Martin Draigo Martin Draigo .

Upon receipt of payment, approval and confirmation will be provided. Thank you!

CLIENT ID: MJSL

Very sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience

Ms. Jesel,

Thank you for your interest in pursuing a contractual relationship with GDI Incorporated. Upon review of your request, GDI is inclined to accept upon the conditional one-time payment of 50,000 Underworld Credits made payable to Martin Draigo Martin Draigo .

Upon receipt of payment, approval and confirmation will be provided. Thank you!

Funds have been transferred

Funds have been transferred

Ms. Jesel,

Thank you for your business! Your funds have transferred and the terms of the contract have been approved, which include the following items to be made available to The Suarbi Republic and Rimward Trade League:

• All mass-produced open market small arms.
  • Full use of the TM-ST200 “Stänger” Missile System
  • Priority-attention to future development and production of proprietary/advanced technology via GDI's expansive galactic network.

On behalf of GDI, we look forward to developing a healthy partnership with you.

Regards,

GDI corporate outreach team.

Shakka Bralor Requesting Two

For use on a personal vessel

TERMINAL GUEST: Shakka Bralor

Thank you for your order! Your purchase of the Mag-800 Thunderer Mass Accelerator Minigun has been approved, and tracking details will be relayed to you upon receipt of your desired means of shipping. GDI is pleased to offer our customers free shipping to any GDI outlet or facility across the galaxy. Should you require shipping to a private location, we are pleased to accommodate for a small fee provided you furnish the address and all other required shipment information.

CLIENT ID: SBR-37-2769

Yael would like to place an order of:

EF-M401E Enforcer Series Scattergun - 'Rampage' Edition

for the war to come. This is the way.

TERMINAL GUEST: Yael Kandar
ENTRY: Entry Type

Thank you for your order! Your purchase of the EF-M401E Enforcer Series Scattergun - 'Rampage' Edition has been approved, and tracking details will be relayed to you upon receipt of your desired means of shipping. GDI is pleased to offer our customers free shipping to any GDI outlet or facility across the galaxy. Should you require shipping to a private location, we are pleased to accommodate for a small fee provided you furnish the address and all other required shipment information.

CLIENT ID: YKR-01-6868

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom