Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion [GA] Eshan's Summer Solstice

WmUQaeu.png

Alicio gave a kind smile to Minerva as Amani introduced her to him. "Then... thank you for helping Amani. She's more than capable," he said, giving his wife a warding smile, "But I appreciate the extra pair of eyes on her regardless." Especially if it was last year, during her pregnancy.

"Minerva, this is Alicio Organa. My husband. Senator. Count."

Of course, Alicio looked away, practically hiding behind Liana. From behind his baby shield, he shot a playfully annoyed glare at Amani. She had done this on purpose. After his momentary bashfulness, Alicio returned to the conversation, extending a hand to shake. "Please, just call me Alicio." At Minerva's additional teasing, Alicio shook his head at his wife. "I certainly hope not."

Minerva's change of disposition as Amani spoke to her was obvious to Alicio, who ticked his head slightly to the side in curiosity. The woman revealed herself to be Mandalorian, going against the grain of her kin. Alicio's face was unreadable, perhaps a little somber.

"There is... strength in holding fast to our ideals, in the face of societal pressures." He finally said, gently bouncing Lia in his arms. "You're very strong, Minerva."

Tears welled up in Braze's eyes as the spicy broth caused a burning sensation. Desperately, he fumbled for his flask of water and clumsily poured some into his eyes, seeking relief. Despite the discomfort, he extended the flask blindly, hoping someone else could use it too.

"By the pits of Hell!" he hissed, the burning sensation still intense. "Ahh... It's unbearable... I can't stop it... It buuuuuurns."

Amidst his own pain, Braze heard Loomi's cries, and though he couldn't see, he sensed her distress through their Force connection. It startled him, for he was glimpsing fragments of her past, making him realize the true depth of their bond. It was more than just a bad nightmare—it was her past haunting her.

Stunned momentarily, Braze blinked through bleary eyes. As Aliris seemed to struggle too, he muttered, "I guess noodles were a bad idea..." His thoughts were scattered, yet he tried to comfort Loomi. Reaching out blindly, he offered her a hug, reassuring her, "You're alright. You're safe."

Still rubbing his burning eyes with one hand, he continued, "It's just the spice—it'll pass." Concerned for Aliris, he asked, "Are you okay Ali-Cat?"

His breath felt cool against the heat within him, and he started breathing slowly and heavily, trying to regain some composure in the midst of the chaotic spicy ordeal.

Vulpesen raised a brow to her request, but conceded after only a brief moment. Closing his eyes, he simply reached out with the force to keep aware of his surroundings. Slowly, he drifted from the paths of oncoming lights. As a consequence, he was therefore also aware of what Gweneth was doing, though he hoped that his lack of actual sight would be enough to satisfy her if she figured that out.

Taking the bundle into his arms, he opened his eyes at her command, just in time to see the final transformation as she took the form of the hawk. A grin lit up Vulpesen’s face as he watched her soar with joy, though the bundle of his coat and her dress did make sustaining flight a little difficult. Waving his tail, he counteracted that problem by generating a gust beneath his wings to let him continue his lazy soaring through the illuminated night.

“It’s times like this,”
he said, half to himself, “that I’m happy to have left the jedi behind. Fine as they are, I’d have never learned to enjoy this without the wilders.” He rolled and looped through the lanterns, a happy laugh and a whoop sounding from him as he continued to glide about.

Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari

Not long after greeting the Kel Dor Jedi, Kass realized that Ko was already engaged in conversation with a young Echani woman. "Oh, pleased to meet you as well!" Kass said to her. She also looked vaguely familiar. Another Padawan?

The Jedi Master was quick to move aside once Ko asked Lily to dance. "Don't let us keep you. You two enjoy yourselves."

As she watched the pair head out onto the dance floor, she realized Oukranos was no longer with her. Looking around frantically, her numerous eyes at last found her husband... bowing before the Queen of Eshan like a knight in shining shorts and flip-flops. Heaving a sigh, she made her way over.

"... Forgive me, Your Majesty, but I couldn't help noticing that those bracelets available for purchase in the marketplace aren't designed with non-humanoid beings in mind," he was saying as she approached. Clearly he had already introduced himself to Queen Noelle, and by extension inserted himself between her and Balthus Larr Balthus Larr . "Since the vendors seem very eager to sell these souvenirs to tourists, it would be to the benefit of Eshan's economy to develop an alternative which sentients lacking in wrists or other limbs could enjoy."

K1 tuned out the emotions around him, taking the moment to focus solely on helping Braze. He took the flask, setting his other hand gently on the young boys head to help tilt it back before slowly helping to flush out his eyes. He did it for a moment, looking for Braze to somewhat calm down before he pulled back, giving a nod of approval shortly after.

"Do not rub your eyes, it could irritate it further." The droid handed the flask back to Braze, turning then to see the turmoil the girls were going through. If droids could sweat in nervousness. "What... what did I miss?" he felt lost, looking between the three children.

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru Loomi Loomi Braze Braze

"It has its struggles. But I wouldn't trade it for anything," Amani affirmed, wiggling August in her arms. The twins changed the entire course of her life. She had always cherished children, but it wasn't until having her own that Amani could truly experience the beauty of it. There was nothing she wouldn't do for them.

"Then... thank you for helping Amani. She's more than capable,"

Amani nudged Alicio's shoulder, before giving him a bit of teasing in return. It was cute watching him still get flustered after all this time. At least here, where it was all good-natured.

Of course, the thoughts dwelling beneath Amani's expression inevitably did come to light, when Minerva spoke of her own experiences. She too was distraught by the Enclave's destructive actions. So much so that she would even denounce them as her brethren. Amani did not consider herself an expert in Mandalorian culture, but she understood the gravity of such a decision all the same. Clan was everything to Mandalorians, "He's right," Amani agreed, "That's not an easy decision to come to. Nor a pleasant one. But I truly admire your bravery in spite of it. Your conviction to do what's right."

She nodded, "I'm sorry it's come to all this, Minerva. I only hope the Enclave can see the error of their ways, before it's too late." She hoped. Desperately. But truth be told, she wasn't going to hold her breath.

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png
lily-div.png

Attire: Dress
Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

She shook her head at the lame joke from Ko, "well, I would be very disappointed if you forget the dress I was wearing." Lily giggled softly as she helped Ko onto the dancefloor. "Unarmed combat is one part of the Echani combat, there is also weapon training that we do as well. I thought those might appeal to you as well, see how fluid and conversation two Echani can be. It is definitely something to admire, at least, I find it to be." Lily stated, the exchange of emotions, it can be an inspiring view.

Lily laughed softly, "well, I don't think my queen would appreciate me arm locking nobility because they were too forward. I usually dismiss them with a stern gaze and the mention of being here on Jedi business. Needing to use the toilet also gives me options to flee and only return while the more determined ones are distracted." She giggled, it wasn't the most clever or craftiest of lies and deceptions but it was enough for Lily to avoid a night of talking about suitors and potential marriage proposals. She was just glad that she didn't need to find a suitor right away and the decision was still hers in the end.

It was just hard to bluntly tell someone that you weren't interested in a relationship currently.

She guided his hands with her own to make sure that they were placed appropriately on her figure. "Well, fighting as fluidly as Echani do has been noted as very dancer like and the expressions of emotions through movements are similarly matched in dancing. It made sense to learn how to dance, using ballet gave me a chance to improve my flexibility and strengthened my body so that I could do even better in combat." Lily explained, she took it slow with Ko, guiding him through the movements. Taking the lead in the dance while they talked and while Ko grasped the dance movements that they were performing. Which was a simple waltz for now.

"I found that having hobbies that compliment and build your skills that you wish to use are the best ways to improve oneself." Lily mentioned, "perhaps that is something you could look into? How your hobbies have helped to make you a better Jedi?"

post.png

Eshan.png
ESHAN
Royal Palace

"Well, then we are both strangers in this place. This is my first time on the planet but it is certainly a charming one." Of the limited amount she had seen of Eshan, it seemed to have an ornate grandeur about it. She took a sip of her glass as she watched two young people begin to dance amidst the crowd. Lila had never learned to dance, especially not the organised kind with certain etiquette that took place at a formal ball. She imagined that it would be quite freeing but it was not her sort of thing, preferring to take in the sight of others swaying to the rhythm.

"If we are being honest," she began, her voice a little quieter as she leaned over to Thal Mantis Thal Mantis . "These sorts of things were never really my scene but I have to admit, I have grown to see the enjoyment in them. Free food is always a positive," Lila said with a smile. She watched as the Queen was approached once again. It was people like her, who seemed to exude grace, that Lila tried to emulate. To feel seen and heard, she felt the need to wear the mask of nobility, hiding the indigent child who had known the true meaning of starving. If you acted with authority but in a hospitable manner, it was more likely that you would be treated as though you had it.

"Though, sometimes I feel like a bantha in a pottery store." She laughed to herself, hoping to make the man feel more at ease. Without realising, she had finished her glass. She placed it on the table behind them before turning back to Thal and the rest of the party.
ezgif-1-4704cfcd96.gif

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png

Wearing: X
Tags(Proximity): Lily Decoria Lily Decoria
Z9U36lL.png
She was right, her dress was definitely recognizable enough to where he wouldn’t have much of any trouble finding her. Lily spoke some more on Echani martial arts, explaining how there were weapon variants as well. “Yeah I could imagine that would be an inspiring sight.” He imagined that the weapons would need to be blunt. The idea of such adept martial artists skillfully maneuvering their weapons against one another without really trying to hurt or beat the other, it must be spectacular.

Ko laughed softly as well from Lily’s comment on arm locking a pushy nobleman. “I wouldn’t doubt a stately young woman such as yourself can diffuse a situation without resorting to extremes. Nonetheless I imagine it’s a tiring endeavor.” In the meantime the Kel Dor was silently thankful for Lily helping to guide where his hands should be and taking the lead.

He listened carefully to her words, comparing the art of dancing to fighting in her culture. Ko wasn’t really thinking too hard on the slower dance with art at the moment. Almost like letting his body and movements go with the flow while his mind interpreted Lily’s words. Thinking about his own hobbies and how they might compliment and develop his own skills as a Jedi.

“Well spending much of my formative years outdoors I believed strengthened my connection and understanding to The Living Force. I don’t do it as much anymore now, but I care for a small bonsai tree in my dorm still at the temple.” It was something and wasn’t as obvious. There was also a newer hobby of his that he has spent some time with. Performing it during his down time as moving meditation even. It was calligraphy, Dorin Calligraphy specifically. Partly as a way to practice his native handwriting so as to not let his language skills atrophy if he ever finds himself going back to his homeworld. It helped him to relearn his old language and in a creative and sometimes beautiful way. Remembering how in his brief time with the Baran Do they made him do repetitive writing exercises to make his penmanship flow as fluid as the harmonic winds of his homeworld. It helped with his patients and manual dexterity to practice and refine something so seemingly inconsequential. Especially for someone with large clawed hand like Ko.

Looking down at Lily as they danced, Ko gave a wide smile under his mask. “I know you’re just a padawan like myself currently. But I’m certain you’ll make a wonderful master whenever you may get to train a pupil of your own. You have a real talent for giving great and solid advice Miss Decoria.” He was living proof of that, if it wasn’t for their previous sparring and her advice he would’ve surely found himself gutted and dead on Chaldea. Instead the only thing that showed Ko was in any sort of danger was the wrapped bandages around one of his hands.

"You're alright. You're safe."

Loomi leaned into the hug, still very much crying. She was okay, but Braze wasn’t.

“I-I’m sorry,” she whimpered, “I didn’t think you’d be allergic.”

Suddenly Aliris started acting weird too, saying that she was on fire and starting to freak out as well. This only made things worse. She was bawling even more now, her lower lip trembling as she sniffled, very much in vain trying to hold herself together. K1 asked what he had missed, which Loomi would give a rather ashamed pout to.

“Aliris is allergic too,” she lamented through the tears. “I-I ruined everything…”

GADividerWhite.png

Spice, huh?

Aliris frowned heavily, still fanning her mouth as she looked about the others. K1 was confused, but still trying to help. Braze was Braze. Loomi was still.. Crying? She let out a sigh and shook her head.

"I'm not allergic. .. I think? It just burns, that's all. Nothing to cry about! It'll be okay." She flashed a grin and a thumbs up. Things were fine. Nothing could put a dampen on Aliris's day, at least.

Braze Braze | Loomi Loomi | K1[_ _] K1[_ _]

wb1.png
TAGS:
Loomi Loomi Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru K1[_ _] K1[_ _]
alexboarder.png

"Thanks uh... Mister Kay?"
He said looking to K1 not really sure if he should call him 'K1'.

"Drink this, Aliris," Braze said gently, offering her the flask of water. He moved to comfort Loomi, placing a reassuring hand on her back and rubbing soothing circles. "It's okay, Loomi... we're not allergic. I just got spice in my eye... things like peppers can cause irritation and a burning sensation for our kinds of people," Braze tried to explain.

He held the flask closer to Aliris, hoping she would take it to alleviate the discomfort caused by the spicy broth.

"It's a common reaction among some species to enjoy spicy flavors, finding pleasure even in the painful sensation of heat," Braze added with a warm smile, trying to make light of the situation to ease the tension.

"But I guess it's not for everyone. I thought this was the mild kind but their mild is pretty darn hot... they usually have levels of more intense burning. No worries, though. Just take your time. It's alright, Loomi. " He patted her back gently offering her a few soothing rubs before turning his attention back to Aliris. "Does the water help at all Ali?"

WmUQaeu.png

CZkMVgs.png%5B

Tag: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Amani Serys Amani Serys

Minerva's stoic expression broke for a few moments at what Alico said. The scars upon her soul flashed in the eyes before the family. Subsequently she closed them and quickly composed herself. To know that someone does actually understands eased Minerva's heart somewhat. Then she answered them.

"I made my choice. As for the Enclave, the leadership is beyond reasoning now. Only true defeat will stop their madness."

Looking down at the children again she managed to smile.

"My father and I didn't share blood but I never doubted how much he cared for me. Your children are blessed to have such love that you both give to them."

Eyes back to Amani then to Alicio the warrior nodded saying in Mando’a to all of them and their children.

"Kot bal iupr at gar bal gar sara'gagr.”

The Mandalorian quickly explains to Alicio. “In Basic it translates to these words that I once said to your wife a year ago. Strength and joy to you and your kin.”

With those words in farewell Minerva walked away.

OOC: Exit

Last edited:

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png
lily-div.png

Attire: Dress
Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Lily smiled and nodded her head, "it really is. The conversations between two Echani during a fight can be something that would take hours to convey through words. The natural way each fighter expresses emotions, body language and understanding one another fully. It is why sometimes it can feel like an Echani couple are so deeply connected and understand one another that other couples might not have the ability to feel." Lily wasn't confident that non-Echani couldn't achieve such a deep level since she had heard the Nobles were bonded in ways that sounded similar to how she had seen Echani couples on Eshan.

An ability to read, understand and accurate predict someone without either one saying a word, it was something that deep.

She shrugged, "it is the life of nobility it appears. I never thought of it as tiring or stressful but it is very different to how life as a Jedi has been so does feel very different now that I have lived both." Lily felt a little guilty for saying that since her mother had worked so hard for the life that they had. The life that meant Lily never had to worry and that she had everything she could want or need.

"That's good, perhaps dedicating yourself into agriculture and understanding the Force through nature will help your powers to grow and strengthen." Lily suggested, she was growing stronger in the Force and moving pass her fears meant that she could use the Force with more thought and deliberately. It was improving her skills in combat much faster than she had been progressing for months beforehand.

When Ko commented that she would make for a great Master, Lily's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment, "I am... I am far from ready for that." Lily stuttered, "barely understand the Force and galaxy." She attempted to compose herself as she danced with Ko, guiding him through the dance. "I think you will be a great Master and Jedi as well Ko." Lily commented as her gaze was lowered to focus on their feet.

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png

Wearing: X
Tags(Proximity): Lily Decoria Lily Decoria
Z9U36lL.png
Ko thought some of what that might be like, he’d never really had a super deep connection with anyone before. Except for maybe his big brother but that was a long time ago for him and was more so a role model for Ko as a child. He almost felt a little jealous toward any echani that managed to find someone like that in their life. Imagining it was likely a wonderful experience. The way that Lily spoke about it sounded like it would take a lifetime to develop.

“They are very different lifestyles and backgrounds. But you’re also far more accustomed to it than I would be. I’m sorta just a farm boy, noble courts are pretty far out of my league I think. But if I ever wanted to pursue the role of a consular, I think it would serve me well to become at least a little familiar with this kind of setting.” Ko replied, recognizing that Lily was likely far better in this kind of environment than he was.

“I kind of imagine it already has, being familiar with the natural world. It helps to remind me how connected everything is both in a very physical and metaphysical sense.” Seeing the relationship between organisms withrough food chains, as well as the weather and geography showed how even distant things can be related to one another. Similarly to how The Force connects all things.

After Ko’s comment he noticed Lily’s reaction, a little worried that he might have possibly upset her. A little concerned with the doubt that she seemed to express in herself. Before he could reply, she seemed to reflect the sentiment back at him. Where he suddenly felt the weight of the compliment, similarly to how she might have felt from his words. Especially since he himself was filled with much doubt over not having found a master at his age. The leathery skin around his antiox mask turns a slightly deeper shade of red as well as the two padawans danced. “Thanks Lily, that means a lot coming from you.” Ko said with a sincere tone.

Last edited:

"You organics continue to surprise me." K1 shook his head, letting out a mechanical whir that could only be explained as the droids version of a sigh. He sat down, between Braze and Aliris. He looked to his young friend, staring for a few moments before turning his gaze to Loomi, ocular sensors flickering curiously.

Every single one of them acted so... different. He had assumed they'd all be similar, but even Aliris had changed from when he'd first met her on Koboh. It wasn't bad, he enjoyed it. A pleasant change, one for the better. But getting used to beings other than Aliris, that acted differently; that would take him some time.

"Do you all require some other form of fuel to consume? It seems like this one is..." The light of his eyes flashed as he thought it through, "...difficult for some."

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru Loomi Loomi Braze Braze

"It's okay, Loomi... we're not allergic. I just got spice in my eye... things like peppers can cause irritation and a burning sensation for our kinds of people,"

Loomi's tears slowed. They were okay. Everything was fine. Aliris gave her a smile and a thumbs up, which was reassuring. They all seemed to be getting over it now. It was clearly just something her body didn't react to. Did that mean she liked spicy food? Loomi certainly thought that they tasted good. It must have just been a human thing.

"Okay," she sighed, a smile coming to her face finally. "Th-thank you... I..."

This was all so silly. She had been overreacting for nothing, but here her friends were assuring her that everything was okay anyways. They didn't even joke at her expense. It was hard for Loomi to keep herself from getting emotional again. Instead the teen simply outstretched her arms and gathered all of her companions onto a large attempt at a hug, though she very much struggled to get her arms around all of them, K1 included.

"Y-you guys are awesome," Loomi stammered, trying not to cry again. "S-sorry for being all weird all the time."

"Do you all require some other form of fuel to consume? It seems like this one is..." The light of his eyes flashed as he thought it through, "...difficult for some."

That was probably for the best. At least for Braze and Aliris. If they were done with their noodles, Loomi would very much see that nothing was wasted.

Kailani Fostu strolled along the edge of the lake, briefly dipping his foot into the water. It was nice and cool. Perfect for a Chiss ritual. He took off the top of his uniform and his belt and walked into the water. When it was waist-high, he joined his hands together and closed his eyes. His thoughts wandered off to his home planet… and how the Final Dawn destroyed it. Screams flooded his mind, the screams of innocents, children, and his family.
Kailani scowled as he reprimanded himself. There was no point in focusing on the bad. He began to think about all his other stardays, and how his brother Sanmar was always right next to him in this ritual.
He opened his eyes, half expecting a smiling face looking back, congratulating him on his starday. But there was no one.
Of course, what could he expect? He was a stranger amongst them. All of them. But that was okay, since it made him who he was.
Kailani nodded to himself reassuringly and closed his eyes again. He didn’t need friends to look after him, to have fun with…

bHga00H.png

Objective: Reunite with Thelma
Tags: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth
Attire: Silas's formal suit

div1.png
"You are going to stay with me now, aren't you Silas?"
Silas leaned his head back and looked at her for a few moments in silence. Thelma meant the universe to him, so there was no way he was going to leave her for that long again, not for a while at least "You have my word Thelma. After all, we have a lot to catch up on don't we?" he smiled before giving her another quick kiss on the lips and placing his cheek against hers.

"When the time is right I have a surprise to show you on Azbrian. It isn't the temple, but something equally as important to me" Silas softly as he looked into the beautiful bonfires that were lit all around them "I'm not going to reveal anything just yet, I want to enjoy what we have now" he grinned, leaning head back away from hers.

"Do you fancy some food? I saw a good place on the way up here we can try"

Last edited:
"You have my word Thelma. After all, we have a lot to catch up on don't we?"

That was exactly what she needed to hear. Thelma hugged him again. "I adore you, Silas," she said in his ear, her smile audible in her voice. "I did absolutely nothing while you were gone but train and sew and think about you." Well, she had thought about other things as well, but it didn't sound nearly as poetic. "When I am a knight, I shall follow you everywhere on all your adventures, if you'll have me."

For a little while they stood in an embrace, enjoying the moment of their long-awaited reunion. Silas spoke of taking her to Azbrian with him, to show her all that he had accomplished during his absence. Thelma held him and stroked his hair as if the only way to confirm his presence to be true was to feel him constantly. She also simply liked to touch him. Was it her imagination, or had he grown a bit taller?

"Do you fancy some food? I saw a good place on the way up here we can try."

"Oh yes. I do fancy some food." Taking his hand, she grinned up at him. "Tell me everything. I want to know all about the places you've been, the people you've met and the things you did. Spare no detail!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom