Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion [GA] Eshan's Summer Solstice

A mechanical whir, going from a high speed down to a slow, escaped the droid. It could only be described as K1's version of a sigh, with 'relief' being the flavor. He followed the three young ones around as they bounced from the noodle shop to the open grass, always a few feet behind them. To any who took a close look, they'd see he was no longer just watching Aliris, but the other two as well, making sure all threw of them stayed in his range of vision.

K1 would not sit, instead he stood a foot or so away, wanting to make sure he gave the kids space to enjoy eating without him breathing down their necks.

"...Is this a new form of sustenance..?" The droid looked curiously to the noodles. He'd never sene them before. "Melted wires in oil..?"

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru Loomi Loomi Braze Braze

bHga00H.png

Eshan
Tags: K1[_ _] K1[_ _] , Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru , Braze Braze

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi's singular eye shimmered with excitement as Braze handed her a cup of noodles, to which she gave a warm smile. The boy would surely feel her gratitude through their force bond, which was now the overwhelming emotion swimming around her mind. She wasted very little time digging in, slurping up the noodles with a content smile on her face.

They were very spicy, not that she noticed of course. It would seem that her taste buds were completely numb to this fact. The Godoan was simply happy to have something tasty to eat. The overwhelming heat of the local culture seemed to not even phase her.

"Melted wires in oil..?"

"They're noodlies I think," the Godoan told him. "Stringy stuff in broth... I think."

She wasn't quite sure herself, which was quite evident by her calling noodles "noodlies," but she knew it tasted good. That was all that mattered.

A frown did come to her face though. Braze had... done something to get them. He handed the man at the counter something odd. What was that all about?

"Braze," she muttered, slightly embarrassed. "H-how did you get them?"

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png

Wearing: X
Tags(Proximity): Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla
Z9U36lL.png
The conversation reminded him of a previous one he had with another padawan. However, unlike before, Lily wasn’t being super dense which made him a lot more receptive. But also much like his prior conversation, she didn’t want to make assumptions on what his preferences were, which he found funny and had a laugh out of him. “It sounds like a wonderful idea, and to be honest I do feel a bit underdressed here.” Ko confessed.

He listened to Lily as she explained her outfit and the additional motives her mother had as well with the mention of attracting suitors. It made Ko feel a bit sorry for his fellow padawan to have that kind of expectation placed on her at a place like this. His Echan friend then asked how he felt about the world now that he got to visit it, and before he could give an answer Ko was approached by another individual.

It wasn’t hard for him to recognize the woman. She had a very unique “figure” that was unmistakable within the NJO. Ko gave her a respectful bow. “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well Master Cthylla, and you too Master Oukranos. I’m Ko Vuto, and yes I’ve seen you around the temple as well. Particularly the archives, which makes sense now.” He replied in a polite manner to respect the elder couple. The fact that the statuesque man by her was her husband was a bit of a twist he didn’t see coming. Ko definitely wouldn’t think that the two were of the species or even the same classification. One being an amorphous mass while the other was… definitely morphic. To him it sort of reinforced the idea that people really can find love in any shape or form so long as it’s the right person.

The Kel Dor then turned his attention back to Lily to reply to her question. “Well to answer your question, I’d say you were definitely on the mark when you said Echani look pretty similar to each other for outsiders. Then again I’ve had a harder time telling near-humans apart unfortunately. But it’s a lovely world from what I’ve seen, I was just out by the lake before coming here.” For Ko he had an easier time telling two similar looking Gands apart from each other, or tognaths, and even quarren as well.

Ko thought for a moment about something Lily said just a moment ago. The idea he had in his mind made him a little nervous. He knew little of proper etiquette for this kind of setting but something inside compelled him.
“Hey Lily, would you maybe wanna dance together? I-If you want of course.” He asked, feeling like his question came a bit out of left field so he tried to follow it up with an explanation. “You said earlier you were trying to avoid dealing with any suitors for tonight. I figured that maybe if he danced a little it might help with that, you know?” He felt like that logic made sense, if she was busy with him that meant she wouldn’t need to deal with any suitors. Thinking it was a nice way to help her out and to maybe make his trip here to her homeworld more memorable. Could even go well with her claim of strengthening Echan and NJO bonds possibly. “And you know I like my bragging rights, what could be better than getting to brag about dancing with the prettiest bachelorette here?” Ko said, calling back to their previous discussion when they sparred together at the temple. Although hidden, Ko gave a friendly and confident “smile” under his mask.

Last edited:

GADividerWhite.png

Aliris joined with the others, staring in wonderment at the bowl of food that was provided. She honestly wasn't sure what it was. The few foods that weren't nutrition packs she'd had weren't like this. Noodlies, Loomi called them. It smelled delicious. Like, really too good. She wasn't drooling, not at all. But she did clear her throat before she finally took her first bite. It was as delicious as she figured it would be.

With a happy little squeal she just dug in, all smiles and joy. Today was a great day so far.

Braze Braze | Loomi Loomi | K1[_ _] K1[_ _]

"They're noodlies I think,"
Braze chuckled as he explained the concept of noodles to Loomi. "Close~! They are called ~noodles~ ~ Ah, noodles! They're these delicious strands made from eggs or flour. Mmm!" He eagerly dove into his bowl, slurping up the noodles with gusto. The flavors danced on his taste buds, and he couldn't resist going for three more rapid bites. However, his enthusiasm quickly turned into a spicy ordeal.

On his third slurp, a droplet of broth splashed into his eye, causing a burning sensation. Panic set in as Braze realized the noodles were spicier than he anticipated. He frantically searched for his flask, rubbing at his eyes in a futile attempt to alleviate the heat. "Ack! It's in my eyes!" he exclaimed, his voice slightly squeaky with discomfort. His vision blurred, and his breathing became more labored as the spice overwhelmed him. With a flushed face, Braze's predicament became evident as he struggled to handle the fiery aftermath of his noodle adventure.

" Frag... Frag, frag I can't get it out!"

As Braze experienced the intense pain and panic from the spicy noodles, the effects rippled through his Force bond, connecting him to his Force-bound companions. A sudden surge of discomfort and distress coursed through the link as he lost control over his own mental shields in this chaotic moment. It was as if a wave of panic crashed into their own consciousness, momentarily disrupting their thoughts and emotions.

"Two pop," Corin muttered low, smiling with the glimpse of a memory.

Though he quietened with the next question. It felt as if something boiled beneath his skin, bubbled within his stomach, dried out his throat and caused some pang of pain to surge throughout his nerves. He only just came to accept it himself mere moments ago, though saying it out loud was proving infinitely more difficult.

"I think he's dead," Corin said as tenderly as Corin ever could, though that was always a difficult area to crack through. "It's been a long time. I've gone looking and never found anything, only small traces that never lead anywhere. I think it's... time, you know?"

Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

WmUQaeu.png

Both father and daughter stared on as the duo of lights twirled around each other, peacefully floating into the sky with the others, their similar-colored eyes shining with a thousand pinpricks of lights. Did the twins understand? No, probably not, if Alicio was being realistic. But that didn't change the depth of the connection the family shared. And, perhaps the infants understood more than they let on.

The words, they may not pick up on. But the love, the care between parents and children? That, they could feel.

As August continued his jubilant bouncing, Liana showed her excitement in a different way, simply reaching out, and tugging at Alicio's sleeves. The Count smiled down at his little Lady, and wrapped his arms around her belly, holding her close, as he loved to do.

"Jedi Amani. Senator Organa."

The senator sensed the coming words a moment before they happened, turning his head a beat before the voice's owner could speak. Alicio stood as a woman, dressed like an Alliance soldier, approached them. Sure, the couple wasn't the most obscure, but there was a familiarity to the way the scarred woman addressed them. Addressed Amani in particular, once she mentioned Batuu.

"Good evening," the Count offered cordially, propping Liana up to see the newcomer. The child regarded Minerva with wide-eyed calm, her grey eyes and pallid green skin obvious, along with the splash of fair skin around her right eye. Alicio often thought that the twins looked as if someone had taken their parents' traits, mixed them in a bowl, and poured them into two little bundles of joy.

He looked to Amani, a curious glint in his eye.

bwDBmbV.png
18jat7G.png
lily-div.png

Attire: Dress
Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla

Lily smirked and nodded her head, "well, we'll just have to work something out once we are both back on Coruscant." Lily confirmed, her mind whirling with ideas and what she could find that would suit Ko. There were a few male tailor shops that she had heard about during her exploration of Coruscant with her aunt but she would need to do some further research to ensure that they were best for Ko.

The Jedi Master was someone that came from the archives from what Ko was saying. Which was curious, especially since Lily didn't think many Jedi Masters would spend their time there since there could be so much work they could out in the galaxy. However, she realised swiftly that not everyone was suited to that and some might be better focusing their skills elsewhere. It was still a learning curve for her on what roles were needed for a Jedi Order to work effectively. Clearly someone focused on the archives was one such role.

"Well, at least you were warned before you insulted a lady but calling out my name to her." Lily pointed out with a playful giggle to her voice, slightly disappointed she didn't see that happen to tease him endlessly about it. "should watch Echani do some training and fighting. It would do you some good and perhaps help you figure out a fighting style you wish to nail down." Lily recommended in the hopes that he would get a better understanding of what she had grown up and while fighting Jedi felt so different.

When he asked Lily to dance, she was taken aback. It was surprising that he was interested in such manners, but Lily quickly regained her composure from being surprised and nodded her head. "As long as your dancing is better than your fighting then we should have a good time." She poked her tongue at him, teasing him for a moment. "Though this isn't about saving me from suitors, I can handle them on my own with no issue, so no bragging to others how you saved me." She gave a wink to let Ko know the comment was light hearted, while letting Ko know she didn't need a knight in white armour, but she still wanted to dance and it was kind of her friend to extend the invitation.

She rolled her eyes at the comment on her being the prettiest bachelorette, "I really hope you didn't think that was anything but a cheesy line. Also, you just admitted that you saw all the Echani the same, I could show you three other female Echani bachelorette and we'd all be equally pretty." She narrowed her eyes, though she broke into a giggle as she pulled Ko towards the dancefloor.

"I did ballet for several years, so hopefully you can keep up." Lily pointed out.

K1 looked to Braze, metal head tilting to the side. "Do you require assistance?" The droid stepped up to the smaller beings, looking down at them as Braze frantically searched for something while yelping in pain.

"I can flush your eyes for you, if that is what you need. Do you have water on you already? If not, I shall acquire some for you." His tone was concerned, but not hurried. Whether that was just how he was as a droid or some attempt to help keep the boy calm was unclear.

For now, the droid was focused on Braze alone as he floundered in pain.

Braze Braze Loomi Loomi Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png

Wearing: X
Tags(Proximity): Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla
Z9U36lL.png
Lily was right, and Ko was thankful he was warned beforehand otherwise he likely would’ve called the first Echani woman he saw by her name. “Well the night is still young isn’t it? Maybe if I lose track of ya here I might still accidently confuse someone else here for you.” He said, followed by a chuckle. Although her dress would certainly recognize his friend.

She also mentioned him possibly getting to witness some Echani fighting. See for himself how it was supposed to look without someone like him underperforming. It also made him think back to the battle he found himself a part of. During a fight he recalled some of his match with Lily, how she beat him without really even using her weapon, and used it to get an edge in his own fight later on. In some ways that sparring match they did saved his life. Ko felt like he needed to express his gratitude at some point. “That does sound like a great idea, and since we met I’ve been giving unarmed combat much more consideration than I had before. It’d be nice to find something that could play into my strengths.” By that he meant something that wasn’t too demanding on his raw strength but could capitalize on his naturally quick reflexes thanks to the extrasensory organs his body had.

He still felt nervous about asking the other padawan to dance. Worrying somewhat that his words would be perceived more negatively. But hearing her words and seeing her more playful attitude made him ease up a lot. “Trust me, I know you’re more than capable of handling them yourself. I learned my lesson when you pinned me to the floor in an arm lock.” He replied, referring to potential suitors. Just that the idea of her mother trying to push her into a relationship had conjured up memories of Cora. Who he figured was likely put into a similar situation before leaving the NJO. Even though he wasn’t very close to Cora it still pained him to see her go, and he didn’t wish for Lily to meet a similar fate if she didn’t want to.

“Right, no bragging, I’ll just save that for when I finally beat you in a fight haha.” Ko teased back to Lily’s lighthearted comment before hearing her response him to calling her prettiest. “You’re right, there’s quite a bit of irony in what I said isn’t there?” He couldn’t really think of anything else to say before Lily pulled him onto the dancefloor. Mentioning that she knew Ballet which almost gave him cold feet. That was a style of dance he was not at all familiar with. But then again when he’s danced before he wasn’t very skilled and could still pull it off well enough.

“Martial arts and Dancing? You continue to amaze me Miss Decoria.” Ko replied as they got to the dance floor. Wonder if he could possibly rely on The Force to “keep up” as she put it. She already said fighting her was like talking with a toddler. So he really didn’t want to dance like one either.

Amani turned around to the sound of a vaguely familiar voice. The healer was a bit ashamed that, upon recognizing a set of Mandalorian armor, she momentarily tensed up. Hardly enough for anyone else to notice, but she did. Strain between the Jedi and the Enclave was mounting. Though she hoped otherwise, Amani feared that was a matter of when, not if.

The woman standing before them now, however, had proven herself honorable, "Minerva," Amani replied, recognizing her after a brief moment of study, "It has," She adjusted August in his sling as proof. Back then she was still pregnant. Now they had two growing children to show for it. The mirialan gestured to her, "Alicio, this is Minerva Fhirdiad. She's Alliance military. Helped oversee security on my relief mission to Batuu last year." She was still fairly early on in her pregnancy then, "Minerva, this is Alicio Organa. My husband. Senator. Count." She smirked slightly, teasing the ever-modest Organa with his noteworthy titles, "And this is August, and Liana. Our kids."

"How have you been?"

Loomi was overcome by the sensation of pain washing over her. It was not her own. In that moment Braze began to freak out, rubbing his eyes and generally panicking. In turn the Godoan began to panic as well.

"B-Braze?" she stammered. "Wh-what happened!? Oh g-golly, oh gosh..."

K1 was quick to jump in, which was relieving. She was too busy panicking to even begin to figure out what to do.

It wasn't long before doubt began to creep in. The noodles. It must have been some kind of allergic reaction to an ingredient. The one out of the four of them present who had suggested that they get such a thing was her. Had she hurt him? Shadows began to swirl around Loomi, gnashing teeth and brandishing batons. Everything was wrong again. Her friend was hurt and she was to blame. They'd no longer want to spend time with her, maybe even tell the order she had tried to kill them. What began as simple irrational thoughts began to completely spiral into self destruction.

She'd be kicked out. They'd find her again.

Before long large tears began rolling down the young padawan's cheek from her good eye. She was sobbing- no, blubbering was far more accurate, like she had just witnessed the death of a loved one.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry," Loomi cried, "I-I d-didn't mean t-to!"

Everything was falling apart now.

WmUQaeu.png

Eshan
Tags: Elias Edo Elias Edo

shield_core_divider.png

"He was bested in combat on Tython, although I have suspicions things were not that simple. I believe he allowed himself to die, to save his Padawan. It was a noble sacrifice, but one that I've spent the last few years resenting instead of appreciating."

"That's... quite introspective of you," Jasper noted, a bit of admiration in his tone.

He still had a man he resented. A creator. A man that could've been a father, only to wind up leaving him on the doorstep of the Jedi so that he could run of and wallow in shame. More and more he understood why Jastile had left him behind. His hatred for the Sith had blinded his judgement, pulled him off the path of the light. No doubt he didn't want the life he had made from his own DNA to be tainted by such a thing upon his realization.

But he had still left both him and Jalen behind. Jasper didn't know if he could ever forgive that, even if he made peace with the matter. Maybe he just needed more time.

"I suppose they're still here with us if the mystics are to be believed," the knight noted. "Part of the force now, moving in and around us... I hope this is true."

Jasper sighed, a smile coming to his face. He didn't hope, he knew. It was just difficult to state things with confidence some times.

"Well, I suppose while I'm here I may as well see about getting myself something to eat," he shrugged. "I hear that spicy dishes here are to die for. I haven't had anything spicy that's made me do anything more than sweat, so I'm thinking I'm up for a challenge." Jasper turned, giving the master an inviting grin. "Care to join me?"

XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png

Outfit: Dress
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond
Huh…I never thought about it like that.

From what Katherine had read, everyone who had the Force; or rather actively trained in it, were susceptible to being drawn to the Dark Side. Emotions were heavily tied to it, and was a main splitting point between the differing ideologies of Jedi and Sith. And yet, she couldn’t quite shake the feeling that she’d never escape it. While emotions and actions could dictate things, for her it was altered right down into her DNA.

But despite those negative thoughts, she smiled at Shan’s words. “You sound just like Master Kahlil. It’s good to see he’s been able to rub off on others.” She joked, knowing full well he already had an impact on herself.

Katherne glanced over to see both Nobles had already finished up their little spar, and were heading elsewhere. She matched Shan’s chuckle, offering him a warm smile after he had finished speaking.

I appreciate it Shan, truly. I imagine next time we meet, it’ll be through whatever our Master has concocted for a training session.” Katherine laughed lightly, suspecting the Mirialan was already familiar with Kahlil’s teaching. “Until then, I wish you all the luck in your ‘Sith saving’ endeavours.

Tides of Change

WmUQaeu.png

CZkMVgs.png

Elias let out a breathy chuckle. Sweat? He’d have to bring Jasper to his village on Genetia someday, introduce him to Mama Douma’s spiced boar stew. Now that’s a sweet-heat that’ll bring tears to a grown man’s eyes. He looked to the younger man with a warm smile, then dropped his gaze to the unlit lamps beside him.

“I’ll be right behind you,” he said.

“Find us the hottest bite you can!”

He took a small matchbook from his pocket and carefully lit the first lantern. It likely wasn’t necessary, and probably made little difference, but he placed his lips against the canvas bulb before holding up toward the night sky.

“I’ll see you again, my love. On my final days, when my spirit joins the reef beneath the tides of the Great Sea, I know you’ll be there to welcome me home. Pō mārie.”

A few moments passed as the glowing orb slowly drifted away, and a heavy tear rolled down his cheek. He reached for the second lamp, this time pressing it gently against his forehead.

“You were a cunning warrior and a good friend. You were my brother, and I know that you did what you had to when faced with impossible odds…”

He paused, then looked down the path that Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el had taken back to the festivities. A sad smile crossed his face, and he turned back to the lantern.

“Your sacrifice was not in vain, Calix. It is honored and appreciated more than you’ll ever know. Pō mārie, my brothers.”

Elias waited for both lanterns to be little more than faint specks against the stars. He rose with a slight groan. Despite the pain and loneliness he’d felt from these losses, the Master knew that in all things, there was the Force. He had to trust that, just as much as he had to trust that Jasper had found them a meal worthy of the name.

WmUQaeu.png

CZkMVgs.png%5B

Tag: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Amani Serys Amani Serys

"Instead of one you have two living treasures. They are strong, I can tell."

Minerva smiled warmly at Liana and August despite her usual fierce expression. In a galaxy often beset by tragedy the sight of children gave the warrior not only joy but hope as well. The earlier vision further enhanced that hope.

Giving the senator another look. Nobleman's bearing but caring with the way he held his little girl. In the back of her mind Minerva realized if she had not been raised Mandalorian she probably would've been one of the Count's subjects with her Alderaanian blood. Not wasting another moment on such thoughts she instead said.

"Your wife spoke much about you sir. Don't worry, no embarrassing details."

She chuckled at the comment before Amani asked her how she was. The smile fell before Minerva's face became stoic though the Jedi would sense sorrow, uncertainty and rage. The latter was not aimed at Amani nor the Jedi Order or even the Alliance but something else entirely.

"Truth be told, it has been difficult Amani. I have cut off all remaining ties to the Enclave…Kashyyyk was the last straw. The scum slaughtered honorable and innocent alike for sport and even those didn’t will not punish them. I don't care what armor they wear, they’re not my vod anymore.”

Such a statement would shock anyone remotely familiar with the culture. For a Mandalorian declare another Mandalorian as not kin or be labeled as foe is high rejection with only the term dar’manda being far worse.

Last edited:

GADividerWhite.png

Why were they freaking out so much?

Aliris stared where she stood, still slurping away at her noodles. Braze was in pain, and while she was worried K1 had already stepped in to help. That's probably where his programing excelled the most, protection. He'd be fine. It was Loomi that had her the most concerned. She slowly lowered the bowl of spicy noodles to step beside her. Put on some kind of smile? Yeah, that's how friends comforted someone else right?

"He's gonna be fine. K1 knows how to help..?"

Eh? She blinked slowly. Everything felt warm and.. Painful? She raised a hand, trying to cool down her mouth with some rapid, slowly increasing in panic, waving.

"I- uh- somethings burning..?"

Braze Braze | Loomi Loomi | K1[_ _] K1[_ _]

"Two pop," Corin muttered low, smiling with the glimpse of a memory.

Though he quietened with the next question. It felt as if something boiled beneath his skin, bubbled within his stomach, dried out his throat and caused some pang of pain to surge throughout his nerves. He only just came to accept it himself mere moments ago, though saying it out loud was proving infinitely more difficult.

"I think he's dead," Corin said as tenderly as Corin ever could, though that was always a difficult area to crack through. "It's been a long time. I've gone looking and never found anything, only small traces that never lead anywhere. I think it's... time, you know?"

Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

Jem's jaw clenched, her whole spine stiffening as she frowned at the bar top. They didn't know that.

That wasn't true.

She told herself Corin didn't know Dagon like she did, but that line of reasoning didn't make it much further. It didn't matter how committed or good their old Master was at the job, he would not go dark on them for this long.

It was hard to get air into her lungs, so she hid her gasps in the rim the pop that had been placed before her and did not look his way. "Fucking idiot," she muttered into the carbonation.

"...And Yula?"

Jem had made it a habit to not return home.

Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

bwDBmbV.png

Thal couldn't particularly answer her question honestly, or at least, with earnest. He was in theory, having a good time. The splendor, the beauty, the artistry, the joy in the atmosphere was something to behold. Even without the force, the sheer overwhelming goodness of the area and how wonderful it felt was something to write home about.

"I- I am enjoying them, yes. Thank you. Just. Not as well as I'd hoped, that's all."

Jedi were taught to control their emotions, but Thal did very much feel them. The sadness and disappointment in his voice was palpable, as if played on a string instrument and able to be felt through the air.

"This is my first time here, after all. You could say it's... a birthright of sorts."

Lila Doneeta Lila Doneeta

Shan raised an eyebrow when Katherine said that he sounded like Kahlil. Just causing him to shake his head and actually let out a small little chuckle in response to that statement. It did make him proud hearing that, even if Shan didn't think it was entirely true, as the Padawan folded his arms along his front, staring off to the side.

"It's something I've always believed in. Even before I became a Jedi. From when I lived on Nar Shaddaa. Seeing other people, in similar situations like me, but reacting drastically different with violence and hatred, whereas I was always offering out a hand, even if I ended up getting hurt." There he was, rambling again but if it was something that Katherine seemed to appreciate? He'd ramble for days to help. "I just wondered...what made them different to me?...Or I suppose me from them, seeing as there were a majority and I'm a minority. Though I realised that's just it. There isn't that much of a difference. I could have easily been like them, and they could have easily been like me. They just focused on themselves, whilst I focused on others."

He turned his head back over towards Katherine after rambling, breaking out into a bright smile. "At the end of the day, we're all our own person, through our own choices. Our upbringing, our family, our own biological makeup can influence our choices, but at the end of the day, we're the ones who make it. I don't choose to help people because I'm a Mirialan, or because I came from Nar Shaddaa, or because of my parents. I help people because...it makes me feel better."

If there was a competition for talking, Shan would definitely at least get to the semi-finals but he was always more of a talker than a doer at the end of the day. Though the Mirialan nodded at the likelihood of their next meeting being through one of Kahlil's training sessions. Though he nudged Katherine slightly at that, still keeping the smile on his face. "If you ever need someone to chat to, I'm always here. It always helps to get things off your mind or your chest. I have a...friend back on Ukatis who helped me a lot. So I'm just returning the favour and helping someone else."

Katherine Holt Katherine Holt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom