Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funniest Chaos Moments

So I wanted to just remember some funny moments here. So if you have some to share. Well do it!! Someone here may need a good laugh!! :)

Dislocating my shoulder in a sparring match with @[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"] which freaked him out. Apparently I'm not supposed to hurt myself when I'm fighting someone.

My personal favorite is when Amarant squad, consisting of Ben Watts, Darron Wraith, Jaxton Ravos, and Seroth, were all doing a space jump. We had to put on suits and Jaxton is a rather large man. Long story short the suit didn't fit properly and many laughs were had. This was all in the middle of a giant space battle mins you. Ah, I miss that team.

Romeo Sin

R
Nope.jpeg

You can't say something like that and offer zero explanation as to what. Otherwise I'm going to assume you meant exactly what you said.

Romeo Sin

R
I was hoping you saw those balls in my picture. I was meditating and dropped them on accident. Sorry . And wow...just...well hope that worked out ^

There was this one time that made me regret drinking. Especially drinking with @[member="Jak Sandrow"]. On a ship. In the middle of space. Heavily.

We woke up in the middle of nowhere on some planet, with a crashed ship, no munchies because Jak ate them all, and a half dressed Mandalorian woman. Luckily for me, I was fully dressed.... Hopefully I remained that way during the parts I don't remember.

Sarge Potteiger said:
Sarge and Patches pretended to be gay lovers at a party once, just so they could get information.

Yeah.... haha.... right....

"Pretending"....

tumblr_mjk4lvsiju1r6epwko6_250.gif

*shifty eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom