Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Follow Your Dreams | EE Dominion of Lotho Minor

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
U5aIw0J.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | Soul | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet
Tag: Viermen | Open
dRUm20K.png
Ingrid waited patiently for the man to entertain himself after the woman's words. She may not have looked like a great warrior by her appearance, but the appearance cheated. It has happened more than once that she has been underestimated and the woman has taken advantage of this very often. Especially if she had to, she could look like a defenceless woman and not a determined leader. Role-playing abilities and skills were usable in all situations and very often saved lives. The two soldiers, two Wolfguards, arrived and stopped further away to take care of the woman from there.

”First, the city, to see how much more effort is needed to bring this planet completely under our control. If you want, you could later be the governor of the planet if you earned that title.”

She glanced at the man while a dropship arrived to take them into town. It landed in a safe place. Since the man was quite robust and a big piece, she didn’t really think they could take him to the fleet with this dropship, so a bigger one was needed. For one that may not have landed here safely. If the man joined her and they headed for the city, she would ask another question.

”When did you decide to come to this planet? When and how did you find the path to True Strength?”

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Viermen

V
U5aIw0J.png
Tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Viermen followed the woman out of his ramshackle shelter. They walked on the surface as they left his rather large hole in the ground in near silence. The grinding of scrap in the mountains and dunes, the wind rushing across the wasteland, and the footsteps of both he and her. His being heavy and slower, while hers was lighter and with a more brisk pace. Something was a bit off about this one, Viermen thought. There is just something he cannot figure out. If this is the Empress, she must be among the most powerful from what Viermen could assume. She simply appears as a normal human, but there had to be something that kept the gases from burning her flesh, and kept them from forcing her to hack and cough in agony. There is something hidden, and Viermen was intent of figuring out exactly who this woman is.

A tiny dropship came into view, and landed in front of them. It seemed rather small. Even if Viermen could fit, he would most certainly weigh it down. The woman kept walking, and Viermen saw no reason not to follow. This was his world, he was not affraid of the wilds of Lotho Minor. He certainly was not affraid of that weak city they were going towards. None of the small men that dwelled inside it could threaten him. He would crush any locals that would stand in their way using his bare hand with glee if the need arose.

The woman wanted to know his story. Fine by him. "I came to this planet shortly after I was named as a Darth in the Sith Order. As custom, I also was given an apprentice. I was a strong warrior of the Sith, so strong and exemplify of Sith brute strength that I surely was among the most capable to teach an apprentice. However, I was never as conniving as those Sith, and that was my downfall among them. My apprentice eluded me to an artifact that could have been buried in the garbage piles here. Being thirsty for more power, I followed his words without much thought and with plenty of trust. It was then that he left me to die on this wasteland, and is now probably reaping the benefits of that action. Through sheer force of will I survived here. I realized that only those who are conniving enough can attain the most power in the Sith. Those who simply survive and strive for power are called strong among them while they take out the actually strong ones in their wake. They trained me to think that strength is what ruled the Sith, but I was proven wrong by one of my own at the time. So, I survived here. I renounced my Sith titles, and I renounced the active use of the force. That renouncing of my life as a Sith and the principles I once thought I exemplified, and that revelation on how the Sith really are, is what set me on this path I now tell you of today. True Strength is open. It is fearless. It is realizing one's limitations, and modifying themselves to overcome them. It is embracing pain for strength. It is showing strength to gain power instead of gaining power to show strength."

They continued walking for a bit. He then asked shortly after his monologue, "I now told you my story. Now tell me yours. Who exactly am I following here?"

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
U5aIw0J.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | Soul | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet
dRUm20K.png
She was really able to endure the internal conditions thanks to her regeneration, and the pain, well, she had to learn it over the years. No matter how much she wanted to cough inside or spit the blood out of her mouth that got into her mouth because of her damaged lungs, she can’t do this It has been taught since she was a toddler that she cannot show weakness or emotion to anyone. That's why she seemed so brittle, insensitive. If she had no regeneration, she would have collapsed silently and died inside. Unlike Adrian, the woman never turned off her pain receptors.

Since the dropship would have been small, the opportunity remained to walk backwards. In the meantime, she talked to the man and got to know his past. So the man was naive and it was thanks to him that he got here. And thanks to his luck and willpower survived the events and years. In this respect, he looked like Onrai Onrai , who had also been betrayed several times before learning that no one could be trusted. Ingrid learned this at the age of four. Hard childhood, in a cruel, combat- and clan-based society.

It all happened a long time ago, and so did what happened to the man, a lot has changed in the galaxy since then. The best question was whether the other could adapt to the new world or not. How's her story? A lady should always have secrets, never revealed more about herself than was well known. Even to Adrian, it was only after many months that she told things about herself that few knew.

”I have received military, mental, agent and assassin training in two elite armies since I was a child. I have been an agent and a soldier for a significant part of my life. A few years ago, an "accident" woke me up with my dormant Force Sensitivity. It was then that I became a disciple of the Emperor, and my political career rose from here. First I became the head of the Intelligence and Secret Police, then the right hand of the Emperor, along with the Overseer of Intelligence title in the High Command and the Overlord of the Empire, the second man of the Empire. After the disappearance of the Emperor the Regent and then after his death the new Empress.”

She did not say more than that, this was the well-known information about her. Meanwhile, as they were probably talking about something else, they soon got to the city borders as the two Wolfguards followed them.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Last edited:
KBjVtzz.png

equipment
Ty: H.A.R.M. MK1 ARMOR, Laser battle rifle set to setting 1 (stun)

biodroids: H.A.R.M. MK1 ARMOR, Laser battle rifle set to setting 1 (stun)

Ty Had arrived within the week due to the need to have assistance in stopping the mob from getting to the global elite. Normally this would be a problem for many people unable to stomach such requests. Ty on the other hand had no such qualms due to his stakes in the royalty. outfitting 3 separate squads lead by the three surviving biodroids from the invasion of Dantoeen he made the situation known.

"Okay listen up troops were to quell this mob as such your weapons have been auto-locked to stun modes 1 and 2 only use the second if the target is still able to move after the first rounds from setting 1. Each of you will be lead by my personal squadmates, Red team you will be stationed here with me to coordinate squads blue and green while also acting as a reserve force in the case of either squad needing reinforcements although unlikely as it is just aware of your situations. squad blue you are to push up with green until you push them out of the middle and upper-class areas and then hold a position at the middle class to upper-class junction while green squad continues the push to the slums. after you stun your targets the stun effect should incapacitate the individuals for at least 1 hour so make sure to radio in where your group's targets were dropped so we can have the authorities pick them up for their crimes later. under no circumstances unless told to by me or the nobles are you to use lethal force, doing so is grounds for termination and processing so don't for your health sake."

While Ty was giving the briefing in full kit red squad was already setting up the coms for this job within the safety of the Elysium. as the squads began to move out ty added one last bit of info. "To the squad that takes down the most of the unruly mob i will pay for a weekend in the red light district." earning a few cheers from the squads as they moved out to their objectives.

Rowena

R
tcU5Ze9.png
Tags: Eskk Jannik Alli Vern Alli Vern Airal Thamne Airal Thamne Arturo Braga Arturo Braga

Having taken over a small vantage point in the form of a building along the edge of the street, Rowena moved to secure the area, quickly scanning to make sure that there were no traps or explosives embedded within the building. Her experience in the Core Imperial Stormtrooper Corps had lent her a sharp awareness, perhaps to the point of paranoia. Regardless, her habits had kept her alive through more than a few harrowing engagements, where many of her comrades were dead.

“I have a window clear.” Rowena spoke out over the comms as she moved to the window. From there, Rowena scanned across the street, her eyes searching for targets as yet more gangsters began to pour out from the alleyways and the buildings, moving to surround a few of her trapped squad mates. In spotting them, the diminutive stormtrooper didn’t hesitate to engage, squeezing the trigger of her SMG as her shots rained down fire from above, immediately cutting down a pair of gangsters as they moved to advance across the streets. Then, shifting her attention to the building across from her, Rowena fired at a pair of gangsters in the windows, her bolts striking their chests as they sought to suppress her squad mates.

“Thanks for the assist, Rowena! They almost had us pinned. Let’s finish these thugs off!” Berand said, giving a sigh of relief as he moved to advance up the street.

“Black Sun is just in time!” Her squad leader called out. “Everyone check your fire and get ready to push the mob out!”

“It’s not over yet! There’s more enemy contacts, incoming!” Berand added as he gestured towards the end of the street, where a formation of landspeeders, each filled to the brim armed gangsters, was moving to reinforce their comrades.

“Let’s receive our new guests! Load up explosives, heavy weapons, and get ready to fire!”

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
tcU5Ze9.png
Tags: Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Alli Vern Alli Vern Queen Popara Queen Popara Eskk Jannik

Broka sat waiting in the conference room. These corporate people sure loved to take their sweet precious time. He just got a report the droid army under Popara's command was threatening the ground Black Sun, and Broka by extent, captured. That was it. This was getting too out of hand. If the she-Hutt wants a piece, she can, but Black Sun will get the larger one if Broka has anything to say about it. He was here first. He has more right to this world than Popara has. He captured more territory that actually has worth rather than her sending droids through the junk. He will keep what is his, and give Popara the scraps. She came late, so that is what comes to late comers. The scraps. The swoop pilots had not gotten to the city limits yet, and Braga has not moved his men over there. It appears he has time, so Broka did not worry too much. The man saved some Union troops in the city limits, which would be good topic for the discussion with the corporate head, when she shows up. In the meantime, Broka called Popara directly from the little holo-communicator. The time came for a call. This was going to get out of hand, and a deal had to be made.

"<Popara! What is the meaning of this?!? This planet rightfully belongs to Black Sun, and me by extent! If you want a piece, we can make a deal, but you are not taking what I have rightfully conquered from this world. You came late for this world, and so the scraps are all that is left for you. Take them if you want. The city is mine. The villages and dumping grounds my men have captured are mine. Before we make our forces needlessly, and expensively, clash, let's make a deal. You are not going to steal what I have rightfully conquered!>"

Broka then sat back, with the holo-image of his colleague looking back. The look of frustration was on his face. He doesn't blame her for these actions of wanting a piece of this world, but he will not let her take what is rightfully his through conquest. He also knew this little fight would not be good for the state of combat forces the Hutts had in their possession. The Bryn were coming at some point. If both his suns and her droids destroyed each other over this scrap pile, it would leave them weaker for those beasts to tear up their home. Who cares what planets they get out here across the galaxy if their glorious home system gets overrun.

Last edited:

Alli made her way, following the crew to the conference room that was set up for their discussion. "Hello, It is good to see you in the flesh. Holo calls and the like loose something to face to face meetings. I apologize for taking so long, I got a call just as I was leaving the ship. It had been a personal call from Katagiri Ike Katagiri Ike , and she had gotten a bit distracted. However she was here now. "So did you have anything in mind, as it seems we run into each other a lot these days. I would like to be friends and not enemies. So hopefully we can work together. " She was wearing a dress, something in the latest fashion made just for her. She loved an excuse to dress up. This had been just the occasion. That was also part of the delay if she was honest. She gave the cue and her assistants opened the box they carried which had in it something she was told that hutts loved, she had no idea but it was some sort of live creature. "I happened to have something I thought you would like on board, since I hadn't entertained a hutt in some time I figured it was better to let you have it.

Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

tcU5Ze9.png
Swoop: FAE/V-02 “Loralora” Interceptor Hyperswoop Craft
Tags: Goyrg Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt Eskk Jannik Airal Thamne Airal Thamne @Everyone in Junker City

Chaos.

It was easy to see it from above, but she could only imagine what it was like in the city itself, fires raging in the streets, the disharmonious cracks of blaster fire, gangs of armed men patrolling the streets, and screams of terror cracking through the air at intermittent intervals. Closing her eyes, Eleena exhaled as she took in the various sounds of violence, each with their own character and circumstance, wrought from one situation or another. Then, with a deep breath, she opened them, before shifting her gaze to her commanding officer, knowing that his devotion to Discordia and her divine mission was unmatched by anyone there, including herself.

She would gladly follow him into battle.

“Eleena, you’re with Sequsi. Lila, your’re with me. Cida, you’re with Lexi.” Bruz spoke, his voice hissing over the comms. "Find the gangssstersss, the Black Sssun and all like them, then ssstrafe them until they are no longer moving.”

The orders did not need repeating or a verbal assent, as almost everyone in the squad knew their objective and was prepared to follow Bruz’s orders. As such, in following after Sequsi’s swoop, Eleena broke off from the group, moving on an ascent above the city as she did.

It was only then that she heard the Bothan’s voice in her ears, his message transmitted through a private, laser communication frequency.

“This is the peak of stupidity.” The Bothan began, his voice somewhat quiet as if there was a risk of him being overheard. “We should be leaving, not engaging in this...fool’s errand. Don’t you agree, Eleena?”

His words took the diminutive Twi’lek by surprise.

Hearing the Bothan question their mission in such an overt manner presented Eleena with a problem, one that she didn’t feel prepared to solve on her own. Although she had been recently promoted after her first sortie on Pa’Desh, as a fourth class pilot, she was below Sequsi in rank. However, if he was speaking openly of possible insubordination, then she could only listen.

“W-what?” Eleena stammered.

“Don’t you think this is all a waste Eleena? We’ll kill a few gangsters and then what? We can’t free the city, and if we do, they’ll only come back.” The Bothan continued, turning towards her as he flew his swoop in a descent towards the city as he did, angled for an alleyway. “All this violence and bloodshed...for nothing.” He sighed.

“I don’t know if you should be-”

“We should. That’s my point, Eleena. We should leave, right now. You don’t wanna get caught up in this...ideology. It’s nothing but an excuse to cause chaos and destruction. Don’t you see?" An paused, turning his gaze towards Eleena in the moment of fleeting silence in a city of death. "You're a good pilot Eleena, perhaps one of the best in the squad or even the entire Speed Corps. You can put your skills to use serving a more worthy cause.”

From there, the Bothan brought his swoop into a hover over the alleyway, before landing next to a garbage disposal and taking off his helmet.

“W-where are you going, s-sir?”

The Bothan took a deep breath as he powered down his
swoop and climbed out of the saddle. “I’m leaving, Eleena. You should too. Think of it, we can sell these swoops for almost a fortune and-”

The crack of a disruptor filled the air, almost instantaneously disintegrating the Bothan where he stood, leaving him naught but a pile of microscopic ashes.

A single tear fell from Eleena’s left eye as the gun vibrated in her hands.

Gilbert_Logo_copy.png

T A G S | Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

The band proceeded, playing as if this was the galaxies greatest party, while its queen celebrated as if this was the case. Surrounded by sycophants and lickspittles, Popara moved her fat, greasy arms around, dancing with the tune, drinking from a golden cup and devouring living beings, while the ones captured for thralling were displayed in cages for her servants to mock and torment as they pleased.
“Your Majesty, incoming transmission from... Broka the Hutt.”, Cerro’s words came as both music and annoyance to her ears, for although she loved the thick accent displayed by the feline alien, Popara was not prepared for this, at least not yet, she hoped Brokka would have waited a little longer before a sit-down. Slamming her fist on her throne, Popara called for all those present to be silenced and floated on her seat away from the scene, accepting his call.
"<Popara! What is the meaning of this?!? This planet rightfully belongs to Black Sun, and me by extent! If you want a piece, we can make a deal, but you are not taking what I have rightfully conquered from this world. You came late for this world, and so the scraps are all that is left for you. Take them if you want. The city is mine. The villages and dumping grounds my men have captured are mines. Before we make our forces needlessly, and expensively, clash, let's make a deal. You are not going to steal what I have rightfully conquered!>"
“<Sore losses don’t suit well to your appetite, Brokka. This planet is not under your jurisdiction, when was that draft on our, how do you call it? Constitution! That your assets weren’t meant to be touched outside Hutt Space? When did Nem’ro Kajidic become the owner of the unknown planets?>” Her voice boomed like a clap of thunder, as her eyes were kept in his fat image, small on the chair’s arm. Popara was good at improvising. “<A deal can be arranged, if you are willing for this. Much to be discussed, much to be decided... We meet on neutral grounds, tail to tail.>”
The words came bitter to the tip of her tongue, the galaxy had changed, now businesses ruled over such matters. Good were the days when blood presided over negotiations, at least in her humble opinion.

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
tcU5Ze9.png
Tags: Alli Vern Alli Vern Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Eskk Jannik Queen Popara Queen Popara Arturo Braga Arturo Braga

"<I took this world through running Black Sun. You are correct this is fair game, but I conquered this first. The city, villages, and dumping grounds I have conquered are mine through principle of conquest, and my personal jurisdiction within the Eternal Empire. My jurisdiction as Supreme Mogul ends here, but as the leader of Black Sun, I still have power here. I will meet you on neutral ground shortly. There was business I must attend to first with corporate powers. You can trust that I will be there as soon as that bit of business is taken care of. >"

Broka then turned to Alli in fornt of him. She arrived just as the call ended.
"<Welcome. This discussion must be brief as things on the surface have changed, and I must go to the surface for a talk. However, we have time to discuss possible relations between the Zweihander Union and Black Sun. Us two economic powers need to understand how we all fit together in the Eternal Empire alone. I will have my servants prepare a quick meal as well if you would like.>"

Viermen

V
U5aIw0J.png
Tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

They continued walking. Her story was interesting. Worthy of his praise. Her rise showed this Eternal Empire's value of strength. She rose through being exceptional in her jobs, not by being a conniving weakling. She did not say all, which made Viermen's thoughts continue. His six feet thudded in the ground as the walked. He did not speak much. All that had to have been said was spoken. So, he did not speak.

However, as they got to the city, it has devolved into warfare of weaklings. If he was to be governor of this world as this woman suggests, he would leave this city be. He needed it to be the example of weakness to teach the strong to not exhibit any of such characteristics. Let the weaklings stack upon themselves in the city. The rest of this world that is a wild wasteland would be for the strong.

They continued on their path to the chaos. He still did not speak. He waited to see what the next step for him joining this Eternal Empire to spread the glorious word of True Strength.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
U5aIw0J.png
dRUm20K.png
After saying what she wanted, they walked in silence. She knew the other probably knew she hadn't said everything, but it didn't bother her in the least. Everyone had secrets, especially in front of others. However, many even kept secrets from themselves. By the time they arrived in the city, it was already apparently in the hands of the Eternal Empire and its allies. So there wasn't much to do here anymore. No reinforcement or other intervention was required. Since this was the case, Ingrid called a vehicle of the right size, which was big enough for Viermen to fit in and the vehicle to board.

They ended up here, another world is theirs. True, it wasn’t too much of a challenge, because it was just a junkyard, but it made for another world where the Eternal Empire had countless companies, and now there was nothing to fear from anything that would have been a problem. It really looked like they had won a Warden for themselves in addition to the planet. What the future holds in this regard will be revealed. But one thing was for sure, she didn’t really want to come to this planet unless she really had to. And on the southern border, this place will be quite important.

Because they didn't really want to expand to the south, there were many more planets to conquer to the north. But it will turn out, hopefully they will have enough time for this…

Last post.
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Gilbert_Logo_copy.png

T A G S | Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt
T H E M E | Here.

The round peak of the slug’s tail kept moving, maliciously just like a nexu. In silence, she heard every word Broka spoke, and when he was done and said he would be there, Popara turned her head to spit a fair amount of phlegm outside her sail barge’s balcony. Both eyes started to run through that dump of a planet, things weren’t as kind as she expected they were, and even the air was on the planet was disgusting.
“We are approaching the area, my Queen.”, the feline female alien, Popara noticed that her black fur shone as obsidian on that low light. Nodding her head the Hutt started to slide back on her chair, sighing as the show she got on top of the technological gadget, skidding her thumb on its controller to move the chair towards the bridge.
As soon as Popara arrived in the open area, Popara noticed it was also a dump. Surrounded by garbage, a clean area waited for the two Hutts to meet, and Popara got there first, only followed by her majordomo, a slave female twi’lek, and her two favorite goons, the droid, and the Mando. The Queen sat loosely on her chair, closing both those giant orbs of hers to breath for a while as Broka wasn’t there just yet, while her slave kept humming a melody for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom