Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Final Eclipse | GA Annihilation of Exegol

(Music for this scene)
Tags: Mith'arn'oura Mith'arn'oura , Darth Wraith Darth Wraith , Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

tenor.gif

Darth Vird contacts Grand Admiral Tharn and Lord Wraith from his private chambers on Coruscant "Lord Wraith, prepare your personal Starfighter." He then turns to the Grand Admiral "Grand Admiral, it is time for a new era. We must cut the head of the Alliance war machine, we must seize our defenses on Exegol, I have great faith in you, Grand Admiral. Do not fail me." Darth Vird then Contacts the high regent, Marlon Sularen "High Regent, you have your defenses be at key points throughout the planet. And prepare to retreat should you fail. If you fail... Evacuate the Sith Artifacts from the planet. We will have a surprise waiting for them. You know the price of failure." He waited for a response from the High Regent as he began to use the Force to choke him from across the Galaxy.

Cordé Sabo Cordé Sabo

She wrinkled her nose as she looked around in wonder.

It has been such a long time since she had grown nature like this.

"Ew." Mentioning the possibility of Verin being a Jedi. "Why would you even say that, gross." While these days Verin was rebelling aggressively against the influence of her parents one thing remained. A healthy distaste of the Jedi. It didn't run as deep as Cordé's however. Verin wasn't aware of the sheer generational trauma that laid behind the open wound, but she didn't have to.

"I am..."

And she reached out to one of the fallen next to her.

Brows furrowing at the snapped neck. Her hand settled on the armored shoulder, soft squeeze as Verin shook her head. "Stable, but..." She twitched one leg, but it should have been two.

"My left leg is still useful, I think I snapped something internally. Yar-" She twitched again and then hissed in pain when Verin hit the wrong angle. "I am only gonna slow you down like this. Leave me here, continue, I will manage somehow." Of course, Verin wasn't aware that Cordé had already called for an evac transport earlier.

"Look- I know you thought I was someone else. Ain't gonna apologize for being what I am." A little shrug that turned into another grimace. "But I have been trying to do good. Kark the Jedi and all that comes with it, okay?"

Jaw set there.

safeafwasfwasfc.png

Allies: Maw
Enemies: Jedi, Sith Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Kyrel could feel the connection that Kahlil made, and hoped that the quick ultimatum could but the Master of Ren some time. Staring down Kahlil with a pensive gaze through his fiery eyes. He was lying to say that Valery in his grasp felt good. To know that he had the slightest pressure on her windpipe he could snap her as if she was a twig. Still Kyrel had to act quickly, as even he wasn’t sure how long he could contain the Noble in his grasp while he continued to stand there while the echos of the souls from within Kyrel’s corpse continued to echo loudly amongst the tension of it all.

Then just as Kahlil spoke, Valery made her conviction all the more clear to the Master of Ren as she broke free from his grasp, and what emerged from her was a light that caused Kyrel to screech and stumble back. He would raise a forearm to try and shield himself from the blinding light, and all the same to quickly regain his composure as fast as possible. Then as Kyrel was about to regain his footing the calm that Kahlil possessed finally revealed itself as Kyrel could feel a sharp pain from his insides. The screams of the tortured souls within would only continue to echo louder as the pain grew in intensity.

The shambling corpse of a monster would quickly find himself off balance. The screams continued, and soon Kyrel would cough up the black ooze from his mouth. “No… No!!! You can’t have them!! They are mine by right… DO YOU HEAR ME?!?! YOU WON’T TAKE THEM FROM ME!!!” Kyrel practically sounded in denial at what was happening at first, before screaming out in violent fury. He could feel the souls slowly start to be drained from within, with Valery’s burning light tendrils causing him to constantly back away and hiss at in response.

Kyrel would raise his blade towards the two Jedi, ready to go on the offensive. Spitting out more of the vile black liquid that continued to pour from his lips he readied himself. “Damn you Nobles… Damn you all to hell!!” Kyrel would show his rage, allowing himself to fully give in as he countered by trying to envelop himself in darkness. Just a moment and Kyrel would leap above the two Jedi, his eyes filled with murderous rage unlike any other. Kyrel’s leap would cause him to give into to gravity’s pull. The Master of Ren would give in and allow himself to be pulled back down only to use himself like a bomb of darkness. He would violently slam into the ground between the two foes with a downward slash of his crimson blade. The ground would explode sending chunks of Durasteel flying hoping that his “bomb of darkness.” Would grant him a slight reprieve to counter and injury his two Jedi adversaries.

tenor.gif

When Darth Vird appeared on a hologram, he expected to join the fight but not in his starfighter but he obeyed his master without question "As you wish, my master." Darth Wraith wanted to overthrow his master, as all Sith do. But he must be patient and wait for the right moment to strike at the heart of his master. "Your starfighter is prepared, my lord." Darth Wraith got into his starfighter and blasted right out of the hangar after Tharn's ship dropped out of Hyperspace at Exegol. Wraith blasted through swarms of enemy starfighters coming from all over wave after wave fell before him as the fighters scrambled to tighten their defenses. Then Wraith felt a familiar presence, the presence of his old master. Eslo Anderson was on Exegol! It was time to deal with his old master.

fwefewf.png

Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber, SHT-26 "Bedevil" Heavy War Bike
Tags: Thomas Barran | Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira | Open

GM1OQzU.png

<“Like a wasp to jam,”> Superious muttered, highly amused at the situation unfolding before him.

As far as bait goes, this one had been taken relatively quickly and he knew it by the sheer tonal shift in the force. He touched a nerve with his directed releases it seemed, good the whole operation worked as planned.

Nothing is as fun as adding fuel to the fire. Regardless of the sheer impulsivity of his actions, he took a far more hands-off approach as there were still nasties running around below and they were angry, pained and wanting a way out..

A momentary lull in the chaos spread and everything quietened down and the intense light in the vibrating Force was now clearer than it had been a few minutes ago, vibrant and with fiery and passionate purpose, something that screamed Lightsider.

Soon enough the source of the light became very apparent an Atrisian Jedi, no maybe a Padawan, under his helmet, Superious smirked maliciously if she wants a fight she got one, after all, civility and rules of civil etiquette were dead, or at least on the way out. The Ubese was not above fighting dirty if need be.

<“Feh, you’ll have to win first.”> He scoffed at her. Not convinced by her declaration. Many had tried, but they have all failed. Why would this one be the lucky one? Many other Sith called him arrogant, egotistical and so full of himself. They were right of course and e loved every minute of it.

Well, this was new, of all the fights he had been in this was the first to feature archery, he was preparing to move as soon as the arrow left the bow, but the masonry from the explosion may hinder his plans if it gets destroyed.

Last edited:
"Darth Sokar, powerful Mawite and Force User."
"Starfall is lethal, I will enga--"

She has two names?

Ah, right. The Sith often went by Darth monikers. Both Jand and Dominik seemed familiar with the witch gremlin, and it was only after filtering though a string of memories did the name Starfall spark as a light of recognition in the Padawan's wide blue eyes.

This…delinquent is the Sith who put Jand in a bacta tank?

The Padawan suppressed her nerves with a painful swallow.

As the Nagai clashed with a bout of Sith lightning, Cora's felt as if her body was moving of its own accord. Smooth arcs of her saber caught the redirected blaster bolts, plasma sizzling hotly against plasma. When the flurry of fire died down, Starfall had successfully xeroxed herself four times over.

"What in the-" Cora stumbled back in surprise, free hand rubbing at the space between her squinted gaze. That did precious little to clear what she had hoped was was a mirage. One Starfall launched some sort of dark pulse on Dominick's position while another followed. The remaining two surged at Cora, sabers poised high in a pair of overhead strike to either side of the Padawan.

Quick footwork allowed her to sidestep the slash coming in from her left—or so she thought. The doppelgänger's saber clipped Cora's shoulder on its way down as she moved to intercept the right copy's blade with her own. Jaw tensing, the blonde winced in pain behind the scream of sabers clashing. The glancing blow had singed its way through the fabric of her tunic, and her skin burned hotly—but it wasn't the searing, white hot pain of a real blade.

"You wretched beast! How dare you..strike me!" Teeth clenched, she grunted from behind sparks of blue and crimson.

Realization widened her gaze, then narrowed it into a laser focus on the wild thing in front of her. Appearances were deceiving, it seemed—the copy of Starfall was visually convincing, but Cora could feel the lack of true strength pressing her from behind the duplicate's blade.

"You…foul creature!" Came her disgusted snarl as Cora pushed back against the clash, throwing the false Starfall's saber to the side. A def kick to the copy's chest would aim to push her back, in time for Cora to whirl around and bring her blade down upon the duplicate to the left who was low to the ground after completing the downward arc that had clipped Cora's shoulder.

She aimed for the neck. The fact that these were doppelgängers—and not living creatures, as far as she knew—emboldened the Padawan to be more aggressive.

"You can call me Daddy!"

Still in motion, Cora could have sworn that her heart had stopped for a moment. A flood of defiant anger burned brightly through her veins, seeping into her muscles. It was something she’d rarely allowed herself to feel, and it took her by surprise.

The Padawan already had one terrible father who'd left a string of ugly bruises across the pale skin of her back. She didn't need another.

"I most certainly will not!"

<Hold fast, Knight Serys. Reinforcements from above are coming to secure the objective. The gate will be opened.>
Amani looked up just in time to see reinforcements arrive in spectacular fashion. Momentum swung in the Light's favor as Ashina's Companions moved quick to bolster the assault. <I'll take it,> She muttered her gratitude with a slight grin, before encroaching enemies forced her back into the trance of battle.

In this state, time seemed to lose meaning, only further muddled by Exegol's ever-looming shroud. The scale of conflict and carnage made it look like a battle that had already raged on for days, a hypothetical which Amani tried not to overthink on. This fight required strength of mind as much as arm. But what finally gave her pause, was the mere appearance of the soldiers she was fighting. The Rot was unmistakable to her eyes. And there was only ever one who had been capable of spreading it in such a manner.

Amani furrowed her brow, and pushed forward. She was longer just defending a position, she was on the hunt. The Jedi shut her eyes momentarily, searching for the source. Like roots, the dark tendrils of Rot emanated back to their progenitor. A trail that brought her mind into crossing paths with Surea's. You. Amani opened her eyes again, and moved now with greater purpose.

Last edited:
GAexegol.gif

Forbidden District Outskirts - Airfield
Writing With
: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

Much to Marrow's surprise, the gas did the trick - evidently, her ability to cleanse poisons from her system was nowhere near as developed as her ability to resist pain. He was not about to start complaining.

The fighting had left him famished, after all.

Striding over to her toppled form, he picked up her lightsaber and frowned down at it. After some consideration, he jammed a chunk of metal into the emitter, wiggling it about until he was reasonably sure it would not activate properly without repairs. It might have been a useful tool, but he did not trust it. Not one bit.

Without any further delays, the Sangnir lifted the prey, oriented her head-upwards, and bit into her neck.

Coursing vitality. Vivid life-force... and something else. Pulling back much earlier than anticipated, Marrow frowned in confusion. He was supposed to be able to extract some of her knowledge and experience. Instead, he got a confused jumble quite unlike anything he had experienced before. There was something deeply strange about this particular prey.

It was enough to give him the beginnings of a headache, despite the nourishing nature of her blood.

RkVASXv.png

SAHAR|Imperial Knights|Exegol
Tags:// Michael Barran Michael Barran Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira Siyndacha Aerin Siyndacha Aerin
Opposition:// Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson Aleksandr Stirsea Aleksandr Stirsea
a2CPApp.png

Rather than dwell poetically on the situation at hand, the Kandaran threw herself into the fray from the very start, an evil glint in her eye as she heaved man and beast alike in sickening grace and harmony. It did not matter who or what got on her warpath; all that mattered was the thrill and glory of the moment, killing in the name of her emperor, her god and the Imperial mantra.

She'd long lost sight of her kin by now, having hacked and slashed her way through into the midst of the battle being waged on the surface. The citadel stood looming over the knight like a distant yet ever-present threat, its twisted spires giving the impression of a horned beast gazing down on the plateau of destruction below. The glow of her blade illuminated Sahar's bloodied smirk as she gripped a slimy Mawite worm by the throat with a gloved hand, iron vice grip slowly crushing the little worm's windpipe as the creature's life slipped away slowly before she abruptly cracked the Mawites throat and threw him away into incoming Mawite forces. Sahar curled her hand into a fist and threw a vicious force push, sending three Mawites stumbling and falling over each other as she used her saber to deflect several incoming blows before ducking under the swing of a vibro axe and driving her blade deep into the foes chest before yanking it free and severing the man's torso in two.

I missed this.

Accursed Speedster! Nathan thought to himself as she slid under him like it was some sort of freaking sketch comedy.

Nathan wheeled around, the pain in his muscles, in his very blood intense now. He had trouble focusing.

He fell back on his Soresu training. The Chakrams were projectiles.

Projectiles can be deflected...

...or redirected

Calculated shifts of his weight and position allowed him to meet both chakrams, brutally deflecting them right back at her, channeling the Force through his blade so they came back at her much, much faster than the speed even Quintessa Quintessa had initially thrown them...

GAexegol.gif
amidala.png

ORBITAL PRISON STATION, EXEGOL

OBJECTIVE: ESCAPE
- Damian Du Couteau Damian Du Couteau - Strike Team Amidala -

Alicio didn't immediately stir from his stupor. Damian's advice barely registered, what with his head pounding and entire body aching like one big bruise.

But slowly, surely, the Count felt a semblance of thought overtake his mind. With it, came what he must do next. The Force pressed down around him, closing some of his wounds, easing some of that ache. Alicio got his elbows under him, propping himself up, and allowing the senator to spit a glob of blood from his mouth. Hopefully only a sign that his mouth was bleeding, and not indicative of anything more serious.

"That hurt," he said ironically, holding his side, and letting the Force continue to soothe his battered form. He finally looked towards the opposite cell, one eye flooded with red, making the blue of his grey iris pop, a harsh bruising over a brow already fading.

"Part of me wishes I was out, too." Alicio grimaced from the tingling pain. "But I think I'm... alright. You okay?"

The man looked vaguely familiar. Perhaps recollection would come to him after his body wasn't screaming in pain.

affafacfasw.png

Still clutching her bracelets, Maijan hustled alongside her new brethren. Until they stopped and started broing out. Her amplified shape pounded his pecs in kind, wearing Maijan’s best projection of a guileless, maddening smile.

When the forehead came for that smile, she was ready to shove her hand up and make it feel dome-like at least — but that head jerked to the side instead at the sudden bulge in the metal. With each thud, the metal groaned and lost its ability to persist.

Maijan threw all her weight to the ground, shattering the illusion of her broad-pale-skinned self the second she started to drop. Her hands clapped over the back of her neck and she flattened whatever would flatten against the earth. Just as a massive angry foot came to stomp her skull, the foot was swept up with its body and flattened far away.

One golden eye creaked open, wincing out a look. Then another. Then on her belly, she was looking up at Mercy merrily pat-patting her cheek and toddling off.

“Hyoof—heh,” Maijan whooshed out her relief and shoved herself up to her hands and knees then to stand. She took a precious second to indignantly brush herself off and tilt her chin haughtily at the squashed imprints of Knyghts.

“Heee-next time fellas.” She chittered, faux saluted, and picked up her pace after Mercy.

“When this is ourrs, we're gonna have to get a cleanup and maintenance crrrew if morre doours come off.”

GAexegol.gif

At least Verin was still Verin — even if she had this new confounding dimension about her that Cordé would compartmentalize until later. They were on a countdown that had started before they landed, and each second grew more precious and pressured than the last.

Verin's vitals confirmed that she would not die anytime soon, and Cordé pocketed her datapad with a huff. Her mind was racing now. With the team reduced to atoms, this mission tipped over into the realms of impossibility, especially with Sheb dead. He was their tech guru, and while Cordé knew the basics, he would have saved them enough time to put their operation back in the green and not deep, deep red.

She sanitized her hands, and rummaged about his person, shoving her hands into pockets and his packed carry-along to rearrange the essentials from what her role had been and his, choosing to bring with her only what she could portage and not slow her down. If she was just one person operating a mission that was optimistically slated for two people, she'd need all the flexibility she could get. It was easier to focus on that sort of thinking than the impending doom clock ticking away somewhere below the surface in this subterranean hellhole.

"Yeah," Cordé nodded once and gave a wan smile. "Kark 'em."

Her expression knit into one of malcontent, and she put her hands on her hips to assess Verin's position. Their ship was sideways. Cordé's seat had been next to the door, which was now impossible to open and crushed against the earth. To get out or in, Cordé'd have to crawl through the fissure through the side of the hull and over the two empty seats where their teammates had once been. The seats weren't even there anymore, just mangled metal covered in flowering grass.

"I can't leave you on your back," Cordé muttered, dropping down next to Verin again to help unstrap her crash webbing. If she passed out again, she'd choke on her tongue. "A distress call's sounding now but who knows what the protocol is out here, or if anyone will come, but…let's sit you up at least. Keep the pressure off that bad leg though."

She left unsaid her decision to leave Verin behind and try to complete the operation they'd been sent to do. Even though she was one person and only quasi-qualified. It was lousy math to calculate— not leaving one person behind who survived despite the odds or leaving an entire planet to potentially self-destruct through an automated program.

F O E S | THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW |
F R I E N D S | GA |
NJO | SIA | Verin Verin

fwefewf.png

vAfVZbd.jpeg

THE DAUGHTER OF DUTY
EXEGOL | FORBIDDEN DISTRICT | TO THE CITADEL
LEADER OF THE COMPANIONS | BEARER OF
THE RING OF JUDGEMENT
white.png
Undeterred by the mites squabbling on its surface, the platform continued its descent at an even pace to the shadows below.

Like a reed in a gale storm, the soldier bent, fell and snapped back to some level of action. Bright white and superheated, the underside of his boots flared out like a nova.

Even though she’d been in the core for nearly a decade now, and surrounded by technology even amidst the Silik, the bit of her that was used to the luddite world of Hebo still got surprised by fancy armour. It wasn’t something she accounted for as obviously as the carbine in his hand. At least she knew the feet were a problem now — both magnetic and flamethrower-y.

With only a second to spare, Ishida turned her side to face him just as the fiery burst ripped projected out from his soles. A transparent barrier took shape as heat rolled over it. Fissures grew along the flickering barrier quickly, spider webbing out until and threatening to crack — before it could, Ishida shoved it forward and away from herself, deflecting the oncoming fireburst back from whence it came. Back at the soldier.

Darkness coiled through the air, making her limbs heavier than they should have been. In the bowels of the Citadel, going lower and lower, it made the otherwise simple gesture a bit more effortful. That, coupled with the shocking amount of strength behind the projectile was enough to send Ishida sliding several inches back.

ALLIES | NEW JEDI ORDER | GALACTIC ALLIANCE |
FOES | BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW | THE EMPIRE | Castian Vero Castian Vero

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil's brow knitted together as he felt their screams. Kyrel wasn't going to let them go without a fight, without claiming what parts he could at least. The rune dispelled in his palm as he felt it, then turned his attention to the darkness that was brewing. The undead man jumped, leapt with all his might to get away from Valery and Kahlil. Who flashed a nervous smile as he glanced towards Valery. Just for a moment.

Then he brought his hands up.

Across the room the remaining runes flared to life. Where the ice had taken on a white color, these literally burst into flame. All across the room Kahlil ignited his runes, spending every single one to form an inferno to catch the falling monster against it's barrier of flame.

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

affafacfasw.png

Exegol
Lightsaber | Outfit
Battlegroup Kenobi
div-orange.png
It was working.

With Valery's relentless assault and Kahlil's pull to free the souls trapped within the monster, she could feel him grow more desperate. His black blood dripped from his mouth as he screamed, but she wasn't going to stop. Many times, he had been given the chance to change — to redeem himself. But each time, he only grew more violent in his path for power and his need to satiate his hunger.

There was only one end for him now.

An end that Kyrel wasn't going to accept so easily. With darkness rising deep within, the Master of Ren launched himself into the air to prepare his attack. Valery briefly exchanged glances with Kahlil as it happened, showing equal nervousness, but it faded quickly as their plan manifested itself through their bond. She remained still and watched the Wrath slam into the ground, only for intense flames to shield her and the Force Chamber they were tasked to protect.

A wave of darkness collided with the burning fire, and while it kept the two Jedi shielded, Kyrel was also given some time to break free of their combined assault.

"This can't continue," Valery said through gritted teeth, as her fiery eyes began to glow. Through the Force, she tapped into the flames that burned everywhere within the room and turned them all against Kyrel. Like a hurricane, the flames swirled around him, only for them to collapse inwards and lash out at his corrupted body. She knew it wouldn't be enough to take him down, but slowly but surely, they were going to weaken him.

For a vampire of her breed, Thelma was actually quite weak. Months of near-starving herself to avoid the moral quandary of feeding on others had left her malnourished. It did not take long before her energy was drained, her body becoming withered and husk-like.

Had the creature not stopped feeding on her, she likely would have died. But the strange nature of her physiology brought about a temporary reprieve. She twitched in her sleep, then awoke, her eyes widening. A strangled gasp escaped her open mouth. Her teeth seemed enormous compared to her shriveled lips and sunken cheeks, metallic fangs glinting like silver bullets.

With a wordless animal shriek, she slashed at his throat with sharp white claws that had sprouted from her nail beds, then lunged forward to sink her teeth into his throat. It wasn’t his blood she was after, though she would taste it if her mouth successfully made contact. She needed his energy, his knowledge, his power.

Caedyn Arenais

C

Caedyn's left hand swept out, thumb keeping the hilt tucked against his palm while his fingers extended and let loose another larger telekinetic wave of force against a number of the Acolytes of the Brotherhood of the Maw as they neared the entrance to the Forbidden District. Strike Team Windu's objective had been completed for the most part, opening the way for the rest of the Alliance's armada to lead on towards the Sith Fortress, yet the Sith response wrought a violent reckoning against their troops as the enemy sought to hold them back.

Bodies were strewn through the air, lifted by Caedyn's reach, and hurled against the District's defensive wall adjoining the gate's right side. Their armor crumbled with such force, and only a couple remained conscious to groan and writhe after hitting the ground, seemingly unable to go on. Such devastation, such violence, such unfortunate need for the Jedi to engage in this conflict. Caedyn Arenais enjoyed none of it, yet the price of inaction was far greater than that of his conscience as the Maw had been relentless in their assault upon worlds of people, innocent and undeserving of the Sith onslaught.

The Jedi Knight's attention was pulled deeper into the ranks of the Sith, however, turning in time to see a larger, more formidable figure among their troops. Wielding a vicious-looking mace against the Soldiers of the Alliance, Caedyn looked on in horror as Xiveros brought the weapon down against the heads of those unfortunate enough to be within his reach.

There was no second thought, no hesitation that arrived with the appearance of the greater Sith Lord. Caedyn Arenais needed to face the dark apparition in order to keep their allies from deterring the Alliance's plight. Other members of Strike Team Windu were caught up in similar circumstances, Carnifex was somewhere nearby and presumably being fought off by Caedyn's brothers and sisters of the New Jedi Order. The Jedi Knight saw no alternative and now, a much greater threat to their objective.

Rotating the staff lightsaber around to deflect a stray blaster bolt back towards Xiveros, Caedyn meant to capture the Sith Lord's attention before breaking forward into a sprint towards the enemy line. Summoning the strength and power of the Force to him, the Jedi Knight then launched himself high into the air in order to get clear ahead of the Sith Forces between he and his priority target.

As he descended towards Xiveros, the Jedi Knight's right hand brought the staff sabre down and around in a left-diagonal sweep, intent on striking against the marauder before any more soldiers of the Alliance could be killed.

Sisserith

S
affafacfasw.png
Objective: Survive
Allies: BotM ( Romund Sro Romund Sro )
Enemies: GA (Calix of Thyrsus Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad BB-610 BB-610 @Strike Team Kenobi)

uER1zFQ.png
Fuchsia sanguinity dripped from the stump that had been her left forearm. All the while, white-hot, pounding pain lanced through Sisserith’s bruised and battered form, which yet still held strength owing to her body’s natural healing processes. With the detonation inside the hangar bay, she had suffered wounds which would have sent an unaugmented human into shock, helpless to save their own life. And yet, it was of little consequence to her that she was still able to walk and function, secure in the knowledge that with time and care, her body would mend itself largely on its own.

If she managed to survive, of course.

Sisserith grunted as the passageway shook beneath her feet, forcing the Seseli to steady herself against a nearby bulkhead. By now, word had reached her that the bridge had been captured. The ship was now effectively under the control of the Alliance. Armed with that knowledge, it didn’t take long for the realization to reach her—the ship was being fired on by Mawite forces who had disregarded the lives of any allies still aboard in favor of neutralizing an immediate threat.

In their shoes, she would have done the same.

Nevertheless, much of her previous fanaticism and belief that the ritual might still succeed suddenly felt hollow as it dawned on her that in this context, the interests of the Maw were now diametrically opposed to her own. Most of those in her tribe had managed to escape the vessel after the bridge was captured, but she was one of the few left aboard, still scrambling to reach the last remaining escape pods on the ship.

And time was slowly running out.

Grimacing, Sisserith kicked herself into a run even as the vessel shuddered and shook around her, fires and sparks erupting from seemingly all directions. Upon reaching the escape pod deck, the Seseli sprinted her way down the long passageway, passing rows of empty launch bays which had once held escape pods. Hope faded as she ran, but then she turned the corner, leaping down into a lower deck deck which held the emergency one-person escape pods, large enough to support the needs of a single sentient. Her gaze widened when she caught sight of what seemed to be the very last one in the area, but then it narrowed upon seeing a Trandoshan Marauder turn the corner at the opposite end of the passageway, dead set on reaching the same life pod.

Just as she saw him, he saw her. As if on cue, both of the Marauders slid to a halt, each standing a few meters away from the entrance to what might very well be the last remaining escape pod on the ship.

For her part, Sisserith didn’t hesitate.

The Seseli brought her arm up in a snap, willing the SMG mounted on the gauntlet to fire, plugging more than half her magazine worth of rounds into the Trandoshan’s chest, with three more punching straight through her opponent’s skull and into his brain. Within the same timeframe, the reptilian sentient had only managed to pull one of his pistols halfway out of its holster, before being cut down under a hail of fire, a puddle of green blood pooling around his fallen form.

With a deep breath, Sisserith slid down into the life pod, though not before claiming both of the Trandoshan’s pistols for herself. Then, slamming the hatch shut behind her, she tapped away at the controls, the seconds pounding in her mind at the looming possibility that someone else might attempt to rush the pod before she could launch. Sweat beaded across the Seseli’s alabaster features while she waited for the systems to power on. Finally, relief washed over her as the pod shot off into space 10 seconds later, the inertial compensators lagging behind as the Seseli’s head was forced back against her seat.

However, thrown from a flaming, crashing star destroyer into a deadly light show of turbolasers, missiles, torpedoes, and fighters, Sisserith’s adrenaline had yet to cool. Leaving the life pod on autopilot, the Sithspawn grimaced as the system guided her through the melee, before reaching its designated coordinates. Initially alarmed to see that the escape pod wasn’t heading towards Exegol, but rather, towards a set of pre-designated coordinates at the edge of , Sisserith was helpless to turn it back. She wasn’t a pilot and even if she was, attempting a second run through the gauntlet of laser fire would be tantamount to suicide. Instead, the Seseli held her breath as the cheap hyperdrive gave a high-pitched whine as it charged.

Moments later, streams of bluish light manifested within the viewport as the life pod blinked out of existence and translated into hyperspace.

Final Post.

Blue plasma light streaked towards the dust-covered Darth Sokar, rapid and many. He watched as she raised a hand towards him in reflex and he expected to have to fight the Force attempting to grab him, but instead she caught them, moving their energy through her body to fire back out at Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania . He immediately released the trigger and mentally cursed. He moved to grab his Cryo Projector but stopped short.

Tutaminis was not a force power he had seen performed before, but he had known it was possible. It consisted of moving energy around, redirecting it through your body and The Force. As far as he knew it wouldn't work on physical matter, like slugs or stones. The Cryo Projector shot streams of cryoban, a chemical compound, but the blaster bolt was superheated gas and energy, pretty close to what the Cryo Projector used. Still, it was far more matter than blaster bolts.

That second of hesitation, for it was only a second, cost him. A Sith uncloaked himself and went after Jand with relentless lightning. He wanted to help the kid, but he had taken down Darth Sokar before, this apprentice of hers shouldn't be too much for him. He'd keep an eye on him, but Cora needed his assistance more. Then Darth Sokar made clones of herself, four illusions that each separated. Two went for Cora with different colored sabers, one came at him with a blaster and the other hurled a rapidly expanding orb of darkness at him.

"Agent, support Corazona," Jand shouted, with Dominik Borra Dominik Borra Dominik Borra Dominik Borra in mind, though he didn't take his eyes from the humanoid that fired lightning. "I will deal with the apprentice and then assist!"
Force Clones were known to him, but four? This quickly, without meditation? And using additional abilities? Darth Sokar was a Mawite and a Witch, enhancing her Force Abilities with Magick. These illusions were probably strengthened through Magick, and the ball of darkness... If he was right that was an absorbing ability. His Eye rapidly flipped through the visual, thermal, and infared spectrums in order to see the Darth Sokar who threw it, but nothing was visible through it. Then it was absorbing light, and he had no idea what other energy or matter it might absorb, or if it absorbed everything. He had no choice but to abandon his high ground.

Dominik fired once at the orb of darkness before pushing against the ground to slid backwards as the black orb came near, slipping off the back edge before tethering to it with his Arm like he had before. He came down with the speed of a repeller, and as he heard Cora's cry of pain. His head flicked her way and he noticed how her shoulder had been burned. Burned. By Illusions. These weren't normal Force Clones, they were physical. That dashed his plans of simply walking through them.

"You are about face an evil the likes you have never faced before girl. I suggest you surrender and let death take you. I will bring you unimaginable pain and horror if you defy."
As he touched the ground the clone with the blasters started firing at him. He moved around the pillar for cover, bolts dinging off his armor. Physical indeed. However he noted that it didn't have the same impact that it should on him, wasn't kicking as hard. Illusions, but not fully real then? He had seen a clone throw that ball of darkness so he knew they were capable of using Magick or the Force. So instead of using his blaster rifle he drew the Cross Cryo Projector and leveled it at, firing a blast of freezing compound before pivoting around the pillar he stood next to. He drew his Sidearm and shot at the back of the clone with the red saber. Assuming they were all being controlled by Darth Sokar mentally, they could all know what the other's saw. From his position behind the pillar he was hidden, the atmosphere of the planet and color of his armor kept him camouflaged and the amulet he stole would keep anyone from outright sensing him through the Force. His silenced firearm clacked three times at the back of the clone, his natural instincts for shooting along with his Eye calculating distances, speeds and directions of movement.

The moment those three slugs were sent off he pivoted again back to the one he had shot the Cryo projector at, ready to break the remains of the ice with his slugs.
"You can call me Daddy!"
If she wanted aggression, that was how she- no, he had to stay calm and level-headed, emotions gave away tactics and dangers. But damn it was hard not to gun for her right then and there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom