Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Field Trip to Endor

wb1.png

TAGS:
// Rayia Asai Rayia Asai // Braze Braze // Loomi Loomi // Anneliese Anneliese // Vera Noble Vera Noble //
alexboarder.png
Braze frowned, his expression one of concern.

"I don't think we should discuss strategies here, near our 'enemies'," Braze suggested cautiously. "Maybe once we're a bit further away, yeah?" His gaze shifted as a flag became visible—the red flag, specifically. That was his target.

He looked back to Anneliese, then to Rayia Asai, weighing his options between the two before his eyes finally rested on Loomi.

"Our team captain has to be a true leader. A leader needs to be confident, decisive, and empathetic. They need to be capable of working with everyone and issuing clear directives," Braze stated with conviction. Under normal circumstances, he would be eager to take charge in a situation like this, but his current injury had taken a toll on his confidence. However, this didn't prevent him from voicing his opinion on who he thought might be better suited for the role.

He seemed to come to acknowledge that in a scenario like this, choosing the right person as leader was crucial, and they couldn't afford to let concerns about hurting feelings interfere. Survival was at stake, after all.

"Whoever it is needs to be both willing and ready to accept those kinds of responsibilities," Braze concluded firmly.

Endor
div-purple.png
Tag: Valin Zenth Valin Zenth

"Excuse me, Padawan Vera,"

Vera blinked and slid her gaze to the man she had never seen before, but acted like he was the one in charge. She tilted her head, puffed out her cheeks, then looked down at him, "It's Padawan Noble, to you," she corrected with an annoying little grin. before standing up on the branch again. "There's no problem here either. I'm not interested in the little game, so I'm just staying close and learning my own way." She looked around and hummed to herself.

Right, his presence down there was definitely going to keep the Ewoks away.

"It was fun talking, but I'm going now!" Without another word said, she turned and started hopping trees again. If he tried to follow, she'd deal with him, but otherwise she continued her search for the famed teddy bears.

They were close - she just knew it.

Valin watched as Vera disappeared among the treetops, her confidence and agility in navigating the dense forest were undeniable. He couldn't help but admire her spirit, even if it veered off the path he had intended for the group.

As a teacher, he understood that each Padawan had their own unique way of learning and connecting with the Force. Vera's method, though unconventional, was a reminder of the diverse backgrounds and personalities that the Jedi Order embraced.

With a resigned sigh, Valin turned back to the remaining Padawans, his mind already formulating a plan to incorporate Vera's independent streak into the day's lessons.

Turning to face the rest of the Padawans, Valin's expression hardened, the lines on his face deepening with the weight of his experiences. "Blue Team: Listen up," he began, his voice carrying the authority and gravitas of a seasoned warrior who had seen the best and worst of the galaxy.

"In the real world, not everything goes according to plan. You may find yourselves in situations where allies turn their backs on you, where the people you count on to stand by your side choose a different path."

He paused, letting his words sink in, his gaze sweeping over the young faces before him. "Consider this a lesson in adaptability and dealing with unpredictability. The absence of Padawan Noble from the Blue team is a disadvantage, yes, but it's also a reality you must learn to navigate. In the field, you can't always account for your allies being loyal or present. Betrayal, whether of intentions or expectations, is a harsh reality."

Valin's tone softened slightly, but his message remained firm. "We won't force Padawan Noble to participate if she chooses not to. However, her actions today are not without consequences, and they are not condoned. It's crucial for each of you to understand that every action, every decision you make, affects not just you but those around you. You will continue with the disadvantage of starting with one less team member. "

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, metallic device—a medical tracer. "Padawan Noble," he called out, loud enough for his voice to carry through the trees, hoping Vera was still within earshot. "If you wish to explore, you will take this medical tracer with you. It's for your safety and ours. We need to know where you are, even if you choose not to be a part of the team's efforts."

Valin's stance was clear: tough love. He was here to teach them, to prepare them for the realities of the galaxy, not just to play games. But he also understood the importance of individuality and the lessons that could be learned from every situation, even those that deviated from the plan.

"As for the rest of you," he continued, addressing the Padawans once more, "let's proceed. Your adaptability, your ability to work together despite the odds, is what will define your success. Remember, the Force is with you, always."

With that, Valin set the tone for the day.

" Vulpesen Vulpesen , see if you can get Padawan Nobel to equip her Med Tracer, hmnn?"

He passed the item to the accompanying adult, liberating his hands for the task at hand. Delving into his messenger bag, Valin retrieved a vibrant blue flag along with a permanent marker. Holding them aloft, he awaited the group's decision on their captain, ready to entrust the symbols of leadership and unity to the chosen Padawan.

Mahsa looked at at Ayhan wit bewildered eyes. The Firronthix spared little more than a glance in her direction. The strange boy, Aris, seemed willing to accept Ayhan's suggestion, agreeing to allow Mahsa to lead, should she accept. A good start, but then it was the Cathar that lifted his hand and, with uncertain voice, submitted himself for consideration as the leader of their little gang. For a moment, the Firronthix wondered if they'd have to make the decision the old fashioned way. A fist fight.

Before things ever got to that point though, the others began to agree, and soon enough. "Alright then. That's that," Ayhan affirmed with a nod. A quick trip towards the table again to pick up his survival pack, strapping the Med Tracer to his wrist, before rejoining the others.

At Mahsa's behest, Ayhan nodded and began to move into the treeline. "We should find a campsite too," he suggested.

A well covered canopy, a nice mossy chair, and even a nice table whereon there sat a wooden cup that Vulpesen was filling from a flask at his hip, watching as the amber liquid pooled within. "Vulpesen , see if you can get Padawan Nobel to equip her Med Tracer, hmnn?" His hand tilted up to stop the stream of his drink and Vulpesen froze for a moment as he pondered the words. Then, he waved his hand over the cup, sealing it by closing the wood and straightened up.

"On it." Vera Noble, mischievous little darling that she might have been, had interrupted his chance to sit, relax, and enjoy a nice aged drink. The tracer would leap from Valin's hand and into Vulpesen's who passed it up to be held in Ace's jaws, the wolf then darting into the safety of his pocket. Flexing his claws, Vulpesen then drove them into the wood of his tree, then launched himself up through an opening which formed in his canopy then shut behind him.

He wasn't sure how much practice the little princess of the jedi order might have had with the woods and traversing them, but he was a Zorren Wilder. He was made for this, and his main training regiment at her age had been ding just this, going from point A to point B while staying in the canopy. It only took a second for Vulpesen to find a branch thick enough to support his weight, then he was off, darting through the leaves with a supernatural grace.

Valin Zenth Valin Zenth Tirin Raene Tirin Raene Vera Noble Vera Noble

Today was the most she’d heard him speak since their encounter at the refectory, but Mahsa knew that was only because the activity left Ayhan with no other choice. Hard to read as always, his face gave no hints or answers to the ever growing number of questions that swam behind those golden eyes… but, aside from suddenly propelling her into a leadership role, at least he wasn’t making things too difficult for the Kazelrrian.

"We should find a campsite too."
"Mhmm, there’s a spot that—"
"The competitive aspect begins at 1200 hours tomorrow. So do not dally."

The calm voice of Master Raene rang over the clearing, pausing their conversation as the Jedi answered a question no one had thought to ask. She had little time to mull over the new information, and what it truly meant for them, as her name was suddenly called out by Knight Zenth.

"Padawan Mahsa," Startled from her thoughts Mahsa had flinched in response, an uncertain gaze given towards the tall man as the white-haired girl wondered what else she’d overlooked now. "Please take this."

Hasty steps quickly closed the distance between them, a pair of curious eyes watching carefully as Valin took out a bright red bundle from his bag. "This is your team's flag." She nodded her understanding, arms carefully holding the banner against herself, before her eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion at the permanent marker that was pressed into her hand… were they supposed to decorate their flag with it?

Mahsa was quicker still to return back to her teammates as the exchange between Vera and Knight Zenth continued, whatever issues the blueberries were currently facing were not hers to solve… and they had plenty of things of their own to worry about. "If we follow the stream we should get away from these massive trees soon." Not to mention that it would also give them a chance to fill up their canteen bottles before heading off into the unknown.

Tags:
Tirin Raene Tirin Raene | Valin Zenth Valin Zenth | Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Ayhan Ayhan | Nir Si Nir Si

Last edited:
Anneliese Anneliese Braze Braze Loomi Loomi Tirin Raene Tirin Raene

Rayia's ears perked up as she heard Loomi volunteer her as leader. She was incredibly honored, but at the same time, didn't feel as if she herself was empathetic enough to lead a group such as this. She paused in her strides away from the group, turning back around to face the shrinking group of teammates she had. "Whilst I am humbled by your vote, I am not sure that I would be the best leader. It is as Braze said, a leader must be confident and empathetic. I find myself mired in self doubts... at the moment. However, you are not wrong to think I am experienced in exercises such as this. I have done similar exercises in training and in... reality." Rayia said, tapering off as she felt she didn't have to mention what exactly that entailed. 'You or the opponent don't just lose a headband if you catch the other lacking. Maybe a limb, or a life,' she thought to herself. She smiled, attempting to reassure her teammates. "Still, my experience is offered freely. And I have a few other ideas we should discuss when I return," Rayia said, before dipping her head and excusing herself.

She turned to face Mentor Tirin as he invited her to speak. Now that she had drawn away into privacy, she tapped the med-tracer currently slapped to her wrist.
"I was wondering exactly how accurate these tracers are," Rayia said, maintaining a hushed tone. She did not think that they ran the risk of being overheard, but it was still an embarrassing request to make. Rayia feared that the others would alienate her, if they knew that she posed a real and true danger to them. "...For example, if it were on a human, could it measure the levels of cortisol produced in the body?" Rayia asked, by way of reference. Cortisol, as Rayia understood from her basic xeno-anatomy courses in the Jedi Temple, was a chemical produced within the human body during a stress response. "...For the safety of the other padawans, if my own stress levels rise above fifteen or twenty percent of normal, I would ask that you declare a medical emergency and remove me from the field," Rayia said stressing the words, as her golden eyes remained fixed on Tirin. The glint of steel in her gaze would imply that she didn't wish to answer any questions as to why at this time. 'Just fifteen percent. You've been training for it. A measly fifteen percent. You can handle that, can't you?' She questioned herself bitterly, lips thinning into a pale line. Her ears perked as she heard the leader of the red team, Mahsa, calling for the group to move out. There was a stress in those words, and Rayia's slitted, feline eyes narrowed. Rayia blinked as she saw that Valin handed Mahsa a vibrant, red piece of cloth approximately three feet by five feet. Presumably this would serve as the opposing team's flag.

Rayia stayed watching until the last of the scarlet team had moved far enough away and Valin dealt with Vera, who did not want to participate in the exercise. A slow, grin started to spread across her face at the lecture of soldiering on in the face of disadvantages. She had some plans to help even the score, so to speak. 'Mentor Valin did say we were to win by any means necessary, short of causing lasting harm to our opponents,' Rayia thought to herself. And Rayia just remembered a nasty trick the daughter of one of the tribe's new huntresses had pulled on her on the night of the annual celebrations to Illuna. She stalked off, heading back towards where she had left her bag.

When Rayia returned to the group, she had a piece of blue cloth tucked under her arm. She had cut it from one of the outfits that she had never worn. Her claws had made quick work of the flimsy material and she was soon left with a piece of approximate size and hue.
"Braze has a point. Perhaps we should be quieter in our discussion. From the speed with which those strawberries cleared out, they must have overheard... something. I can't say what." Rayia had heard one of the scarlet team members call them blueberries and so a nickname in kind seemed appropriate. Smiling at the group, she tapped the piece of blue cloth under her arm and wrote decoy in the ground with one claw. "...Here is your first piece of advice then. May it keep you safe in the future. If the game does not work for you, change the game. Knowledge of any sort is power. The red team does not know what our flag looks like. Perhaps we bury the real one," Rayia continued writing, smoothing the dirt over with a palm whenever she needed more space.

T h e D e s e r t R o s e

Anneliese listened to those around her, and agreed with Rayia, they needed to be careful with discussing too many plans within earshot of others, but knew in reality everyone was rushing to head out and formulating a plan that would be cohesive enough and wouldn’t just outright blow up in their faces. Looking off towards the red team, she noted they were beginning to move out — they had a plan it seemed and were quickly acting on it.

Perking up almost to attention at the sound of Valins voice — she sighed. Looking around and noticing Vera was not in sight or distance she inwardly rolled her eyes, now they were now at a disadvantage. Looking up at Rayia, who had a brilliant plan for a decoy, and noting that no decision had been made as of yet for a leader, Anneliese took a deep breath, a pit forming in her stomach she spoke up. “I’ll lead — Braze right. Indecision will ultimately hurt us — and I think I speak for everyone, disadvantaged or not, I wanna win.” Her soft yet mischievous grin flashed as she continued talking to the group. “If y’all are ok with that — I’m going to go talk to Knight Valin, and then we need to huff it if we are going to make it to base camp and get a strategy — which I think we should discuss on the way over.” Anneliese waited for the group consensus and then broke from the circle they were in and stood front and center of Knight Valin. “I’ll lead the blue team Knight Valin.” Holding her hand out, the young red headed woman stood there ready to go, her jade eyes locked onto his. This was a big step — her first instinctual gut level reaction was to shy away and immediately doubt herself and capabilities — but deep down, she knew to not try, to not attempt regardless of whatever the outcome of the exercise was — would be a failure in itself — she owed it to herself to try, and she was going to give it her all.

Ariana Du Couteau, Jedi Padawan
Outfit (Right Arm/Sleeve Tied)

JiGZUcY.png

Ariana smiled, happy that their new leader was sliding into the role neatly and that extra confidence would definitely help them later on. Remember what Damian said, ‘Making a decision that might be wrong is better than never making a decision which will always be wrong.’ Her eyes glanced towards the others on the blue team before returning back to Mahsa who went ahead and brought back their flag.

Her cerulean eyes lit up when she saw the marker in Mahsa’s hand, I guess we should also think about a name or symbol. Ariana felt the kid friendly nature of their exercise but it was also a good reminder to not take this too seriously. Try and enjoy your Ari, out here in the wilderness, with all the dirt, branches and mud. . .

Ariana sighed inwardly, she grimaced slightly when she heard that they should follow the stream. She read somewhere that streams were great places to follow for survival situations, unfortunately that was also where the most danger was to her clothes. Stay strong Ari, stay strong.

With the datapad given to them Ariana was able to give the map a good look, “-Unless we want to climb and or chop down a tree we should choose an area with a clear line of sight, but we should get going up the stream. . . I don’t want to walk around in the dark.” Ariana spoke up, her left hand placing the data-pad back into her bag and double checked her survival gear before hoisting it over her left shoulder.

“We’re walking right?” Ariana really hoped they weren’t going to Force run.
Just one misplaced footing and splat into the water or mud or worse.

OOc: Please dm me and ask if you wish to join and I will coordinate your character in.

This was a dense and sprawling forest, the canopy overhead filters the sunlight into a mosaic of light and shadow on the forest floor. The air is filled with the sounds of nature: the distant calls of birds, the rustling of leaves as small creatures scurry through the underbrush, and the occasional snap of a twig underfoot.

The forest is a mix of towering oaks, slender birches, and ancient pines, their trunks marked here and there with symbols indicating the boundaries of the competition area. Moss carpets the ground, and in some places, thick underbrush makes progress slow. The occasional clearing breaks up the monotony of the trees, offering brief rests and a chance to survey the surroundings more thoroughly.

A gentle stream cuts through the forest, its banks muddy and treacherous. The water is clear and cold, flowing from the mountains that loom in the distance, their peaks shrouded in mist. This stream could serve as a vital resource for the team, but it also poses a natural barrier that could complicate movements or become a strategic point of interest.
progress.

wb1.png
// Rayia Asai Rayia Asai // Braze Braze // Loomi Loomi // Anneliese Anneliese //

alexboarder.png
Braze nodded and smiled at Anneliese, his eyes alight with a competitive drive. "I would like bragging rights, I won't lie. Let me see the flag, please," he requested, his voice carrying a tone of playful competitiveness that underscored the seriousness of their mission.

Once they had gathered their members and secured their flag, it was time to set off. Anyone with medical concerns or any issues that made participating in the day's activities less than ideal was allowed to stay behind and rest at the neutral zone encampment under the supervision of adults.

After receiving the flag from Anneliese, Braze watched as the other team started their trek towards an unknown destination. With a mischievious gleam in his eye, he took out a cutting tool. With deliberate action, he cut the flag in half. He managed this by stepping on one part of it to straighten it out and using his mouth to grip the other end, pulling it taut enough so that he could slice through it one-handed with a knife. He handed one half of the flag to Loomi, saying with a hint of mischief, "I didn't hear anything in the rules about not doing this."
blue1.png
blue2.png
He then turned to Rayia Asai, who had ingeniously shredded a section of blue clothing to create a decoy flag. "That might work well as a decoy. Where might we hide the real parts of our flag?" Braze asked, his mind already considering their next moves.

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers

New_GA1.png

The moment they got moving, Nir had taken the chance to get some verticality. Climbing up and lunging from one tree to another, Nir felt a little bit less at home than before. The canopy that would allow him to surf around was much higher to the trunk than he was used to, and branches didn't seem to tangle in the same way. Maybe he just needed to focus on his teammates, yeah? He kept his close distance, high enough where he could reach sturdy branches to swing and vault from, but low enough where everyone could see him.

"So...what's our plan, boss?"

Tag: @Team Red Aris Noble Aris Noble Mahsa Mahsa Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau Ayhan Ayhan

Forest Moon of Endor
Map Location: C5

“We’re walking right?”
"Yeah, we still don’t know what surprises this place has for us… and it’s not like we’re short on time either."

There was no need for them to rush and risk an injury from a misplaced step or an unexpected trap. Sure, the Jedi had mentioned this part had been sectioned off for their challenge… and while Mahsa doubted they’d allow anything absurdly dangerous to remain within the boundaries of their exercise area, it’d be foolish to assume they’d gotten ridden of everything that could pose a problem for the padawans.

"H-Here," Her voice was barely above a whisper as she’d turned towards Ayhan Ayhan , golden eyes avoiding a direct look into his own as the neatly folded red banner was pawned off to the the taller and stronger Firronthix for safe keeping. The permanent marker was handed over to Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau —she’d noticed the taller woman’s gaze on it earlier—before the Kazelrrian grabbed the datapad to keep track of their location as they moved.

Little marks were made on the map displayed as they walked, with important notes hastily scribbled down in a different section to review later. The slippery muddy edges of the stream was one of them, though she wouldn’t know how useful they’d be—not until their team settled on a place to call their base. The stream eventually led towards a dirt road, Mahsa pausing as they reached a fork before turning around to regard the rest of their crew.

"So...what's our plan, boss?" Her gaze shifted towards the trees until she spotted the Cathar among their branches, the datapad on her hands flipped towards the rest as Mahsa tapped their current location on its screen. "F-First thing we should do is decide where we want our base to be."

A light stutter betrayed the nerves lurking underneath the surface, the Kazelrrian taking a moment to clear her throat before she continued. "There’s a spot close to the edge of our map that caught my attention, and this part of the road should lead us directly to it… but that doesn’t mean it’s the only place we could consider." Her finger tapped on the corner of the screen, bringing their attention to B1.

"It’s hard to see but there’s a cave here that looks similar to the one in D2," It’d taken a lot of squinting and pinching the screen to zoom closer, but she’d finally been able to confirm it. "The cliffs at the side make it so there’s only one real way to climb up or down from it too, which could prove advantageous for us if Blue Team tries to storm us… but, unless there’s a hidden underground spring in that cave, the nearest water source is somewhat far away."

A light sigh slipped from her lips as she gave them a moment to take in her words, before sharing another concern pertaining to the area. "There’s also a chance we could come across a Gorax or two if they’ve made the caves their home… and they’re not the only natives of Endor that might give us a problem." She remembered reading about the Dulok that favored the swamps, and the spindly Yuzzum that were natives to the plains.

Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Ayhan Ayhan | Nir Si Nir Si

Last edited:

Forest Moon of Endor
Tags: Rayia Asai Rayia Asai , Braze Braze , Anneliese Anneliese

loomi_new_divider.png

"I didn't hear anything in the rules about not doing this."

Loomi frowned, beginning to shift awkwardly.

"That... isn't cheating?"

Now that she was thinking about it, they had never been told specifically how to keep the flag at all, or where to even put it for that matter. If that was truly the case then perhaps the possibilities were endless. It certainly seemed like a plausible conclusion, right? Loomi began to look around for a potential location, making note of any position that would seem like an advantageous one to hold. Then an idea came to her.

"What if... we hide in the trees," She suggested. "Element of surprise, and we can keep our headbands safe up there."

It was worth a shot.

One of the knights alerted the Padawans to the fact that the competitive aspect of their field trip would not begin until the following day at noon. That meant time to prepare then. Ayhan's gaze went between each of the others as they all began upstream, putting distance between themselves and the blue team. The rustling of the trees above, and Ayhan's eyes flicked upwards. The Cathar. He might make for a good scout then, Ayhan thought to himself, filing away that information for later.

"H-Here." Barely a whisper, Mahsa's voice drew Ayhan's attention back down to earth. Downcast eyes, she hardly looked at him as she held out the bundle of red cloth, still neatly folded towards him. For safekeeping, Ayhan guessed. Of all those on his team, he and the one-armed girl were the largest. But he had, by far, the most strength. And both arms.

With little more than a grunt of confirmation, Ayhan took the banner from Mahsa, tucking it away in his robes where it was hidden. Now, he'd burn it before letting someone take it from them.

Discussion as to where exactly Crimson Team should make camp began as they walked, and Ayhan, towering over their shorter leader, peered over her at the map as she began to make suggestions as to where they might bed down. "Both of those locations box us in," Ayhan noted. "I don't plan on swan-diving to my death if we get crowded in. Caves might have another entrance though that's hidden though. Or it's another death trap. We'd have to scout it out, could be very good or very bad." Ayhan looked up towards the Cathar again. Between himself, Mahsa, and him, they'd be able to see fairly well in the dark. Uncertainty hung around Ariana and Aris in that respect however. Still, it presented an advantage for night raids, and defending the cave position. But then again, the Blue team had at least one or two who could see just as well.

Mahsa Mahsa | Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Nir Si Nir Si

GADividerPurple.png

"If the cave has no other exit we can just dig one out."

Which, for Aris, was a simple and normal thing to suggest. It wouldn't take him long at all to break his way through the mountainside if they needed it. He glanced down towards Mahsa, giving her a brief smile. Whatever the plan was, he'd at least support her choice, since she was the leader. "What about food and water, though? We should at least secure some regardless of where we go. I believe there are some cave roots that are edible that we can find."

Mahsa Mahsa | Ayhan Ayhan | Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau | Nir Si Nir Si

Ariana Du Couteau, Jedi Padawan
Outfit (Right Arm/Sleeve Tied)

JiGZUcY.png

Ariana continued to listen, her hand playing with the marker, the conversation was seemingly going well. But a slow dreadful horror began to rise within Ariana, the realization that she was in an entirely different environment than the massive cities of Coruscant or Teta. Quick access to showers, changes of clothes or even a comfortable bed to relax and distract herself from the fact she was in a muddy forest.

Caves? Gorax? Dig out? Ariana was beginning to think about why she even got onto that transport to get here. With an awkward smile and laugh she spoke out to the rest, “-Let’s try to avoid fighting more than we already have to, don’t want to tire ourselves out before facing the Blue Team.”

It was quite a bit of logistic planning to do, especially with the amount of water and food they’ll need to scavenge. Good thing I ate a big breakfast today, I might be running low on calories in the foreseeable future. Ariana wondered if there was a Jedi Master that ever managed to conjure up food or water through the Force.

“That’d be a neat trick,” Ariana muttered to herself, her eyes casted downwards to watch for roots and especially muddy areas.

Sanctuary Moon, Endor System
Map Location: C5

Brows furrowed as the Kazelrrian stared intently into her datapad, her ears picking up the various points offered by her teammates and mulling them over. D2 was closer to a freshwater source, and it was open enough where they wouldn’t run the risk of being boxed in by their opponents… plus the woods around that area were probably filled with edible fruits, nuts, mushrooms and small game to fill their appetites.

Golden eyes quietly trailed towards the Firronthix at that thought. She knew better than anyone else how much food his body required and, aside from the official starting time of tomorrow at noon, Mahsa couldn’t remember any of the Jedi giving a time limit to their little challenge.

"We might be stuck out here for a while…" Quiet mutterings escaped as the girl thought back on the words spoken in the Neutral Zone... Knight Zenth himself had remarked that their primary objective would be to survive, outlive, and outlast their opponents.

Many of the concerns for the location of their base would require time to be investigated before they could make a final decision—time that she feared wasting if the area turned out to be more trouble than it was worth. Maybe they should consider another spot, like the area near that huge tree in the map? It certainly stood out the most, but what if Blue Team was also drawn to it for the same reason…?

"L-Let’s… let’s give this one a look." She tried to ignore the heavy thumping within her chest as a decision was finally made, a finger gently tapping D2. "It’s close to a big water source and, if we’re lucky, it might be abundant with fish too."

Berries, nuts, and mushrooms would certainly take the edge of hunger away… but they needed a reliable protein source if this game became a slow and drawn out race. "The caves are close to one another too, and they’re the only ones I can see on the map... maybe there's a possibility that they're connected?" If that held true it could offer them a potential escape should things get troublesome, provided that the potential cavern system wasn’t riddled with hazards and creatures that could pose a lethal threat to her team.

"W-We still have some time," The sun was still climbing high into the sky, and they had been quick to get a move on after their banner had been acquired. "So if it starts to look like it’s more trouble than it’s worth we can try another place…?"

Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Ayhan Ayhan | Nir Si Nir Si

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom