Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Field Trip to Endor

paladad_of_light_magical_forest_d9813f54-b8c8-406e-895f-208e801d4beb.png

Endor
Tags: Anneliese Anneliese , Aris Noble Aris Noble , Rayia Si Rayia Si , DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer , @Others

loomi_new_divider.png

"Hey An-"

"Anneliese," Loomi stated. "It's okay, I'm pretty bad at remembering names too sometimes."

Survival and learning about history and the ecosystem, huh? That made sense. They probably had a lot of that to do, and the group was a good size all things considered. And, of course, there were a lot of new people meeting.

But there was not all good feelings present. Stress had begun to swirl in the air, centered around a young man. Ayhan Ayhan was off in the distance, seemingly trying to fight off an overload of stimulation. A natural empath, it was hard for Loomi to ignore such emotions. The Godoan would stop everything she was going and make her way over, mustering up a warm smile.

"Hey there," she greeted. "A-are you alright? You seem... overloaded."

Perhaps there was something she could do for him. Mist Weaving could achieve many things after all. It was just a matter of trying to find out what was going on.

The sound of heavy footsteps behind her alerted the Kazelrrian that she had company, and she didn’t need to glance back to know they weren’t Ayhan’s. One of the many river stones had caught her attention, drawn by the various streaks of white against its black surface, was now held gently inside her palm as the girl stood up when the Cathar let out an awkward cough.

"Never, though I’ve read a lot about it in books." A soft smile rested on her lips, though it didn’t quite seem to reach her eyes as she continued. "The pictures were amazing, but none of them compare to the real thing~"

Her gaze quietly drifted over his shoulder, back to the Firronthix and the Godoan that had decided to approach him, before returning back to the redheaded padawan before her. "What about you, uuhm... Nir Si?" It took a moment for his name to come up among the many she’d learned while attending the lessons inside the ship, and the questionable lilt tacked onto the end confirmed she wasn’t 100% sure about her choice.

Tags:
Nir Si Nir Si | Ayhan Ayhan | Loomi Loomi

Last edited:
"I see, it must be a pretty home then." The fact he didn’t correct her choice meant she’d remember the proper name at least, fingers mindlessly rolling the stone in her grasp as she nodded to his question.

"Yeah, a bunch of ‘em… probably the same for you too, hmm?" Shoulders shrugged softly as she ignored the memories that had made her proficient in that particular skill, shifting the conversation towards the purpose of their trip instead. "Sooo… whatcha think Master Raene and Knight Zenth will have us do out here?"

Tags:
Nir Si Nir Si | Tirin Raene Tirin Raene | Valin Zenth Valin Zenth

Last edited:

Endor
div-purple.png
Tag: Anneliese Anneliese Aris Noble Aris Noble

Maybe she needed to relocate.

She had been here since they arrived and hadn't spotted a single Ewok yet. The other Padawans being so close might have something to do with that as well — especially if they kept making more scenes. Looking down, Vera squinted at Ayhan Ayhan in particular though. His presence so close to her tree might scare the fuzzy friends away, or at least keep them at a distance.

The noise of moving branches caught Vera's attention and as soon as she looked back, she spotted another. Anneliese Anneliese was a familiar face from the purgill trip, but they hadn't spoken much yet.

She seemed more interested in her brother, Aris Noble Aris Noble .

Vera grinned a little at the thought but softened her smile when Anneliese finally reached her, "I'm trying to find the Ewoks," Vera explained before nodding, "You can join me, but I think we might have to move somewhere else. I don't think they like big groups of Padawans."

It made sense — the Ewoks were rather small, after all.

"I want to find them and show Aris."

wb1.png

alexboarder.png
With his Jedi master's insistence, Braze reluctantly accompanied some of his fellow Padawans on a field trip to Endor. He kept to himself.

As the students trekked through the forest, Braze hung back, growing increasingly quiet. He was trying to keep his mind focused and in a meditative state. He focused on the little conversations a head of himself as he lingered a little slower not particularly excited for this nor very hopeful. For now he would remain introspective and just people watch his peers from a mild distance.

wb1.png
Tags: Vulpesen Vulpesen Valin Zenth Valin Zenth DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer Loomi Loomi Vera Noble Vera Noble Aris Noble Aris Noble Mahsa Mahsa Nir Si Nir Si Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau Anneliese Anneliese Rayia Si Rayia Si Ayhan Ayhan

In the serene clearing of Endor's vast forest, Jedi Master Tirin Raene Tirin Raene , Knight Valin Zenth Valin Zenth , accompanied by Valde Vulpesen Vulpesen , and Knight Toth busied themselves with setting up an encampment that would serve as a central hub for the young Padawans on their field trip. The area they chose was spacious, surrounded by towering ancient trees whose canopies filtered the sunlight into a soft, dappled glow that illuminated the clearing in a tranquil light. The ground was covered in a lush carpet of ferns and moss, providing a natural cushioning underfoot.

Valin laid out a series of crates that they had brought along, arranging them to form a semi-circle that faced a particularly large, flat-topped crate. This crate, placed deliberately at the center of the semi-circle, was to serve as an impromptu podium. Nearby, a table was set up, upon which lay two stacks of vibrant headbands—one red and one blue—beside an empty box intended for the Padawans' names.

Once the setup was complete, Tirin, with a light hop, ascended onto the central crate, calling for the attention of the class with a gentle but firm tone clapping his hands together twice. Hopefully the Padawans would gather around.

"Padawans," Tirin began, his voice carrying clearly through the clearing, "this encampment will serve as our neutral ground during our time here on Endor. Should any of you find yourselves in need of assistance, be it due to injury, illness, or any other concern, you are to come here immediately. Alternatively, you can use your comlinks to reach the station we've established in this very clearing. Knight Zenth, Knight Toth, Master Vulpes, and I will be here to provide aid."

He paused for a moment, allowing his words to sink in, before continuing with a smile that hinted at the adventure to come. "However, I want you all to understand that this will be a hands-off approach from us. You will be left to your own devices to navigate the challenges and lessons that Endor has to offer. It is a unique opportunity for you to apply your training in a practical, real-world setting. To facilitate this," Tirin went on, "you will be divided into teams. Each team will select a leader once names are drawn. This leader will be responsible for guiding their team through the tasks and challenges ahead."

With a gesture towards the table with the headbands and the empty box, he added, "Please, write your name on one of the note cards provided and place it in the box. Once everyone's names are collected, we will begin the process of forming your teams."

Last edited:
T h e D e s e r t R o s e

Anneliese smiled as she nodded to Vera, agreeing to them needing to relocate and find a quieter spot. “Thats a good plan — I —…” The sound of Tirin Raene Tirin Raene clapping his hands to gather the Padawans attention. Hearing the explanation told, she looked over to Vera, wondering whose team they would be put on. “I guess we better go down and get settled huh? Teams sound fun… maybe we’ll run into some Ewoks that way.” Mentally… Anneliese made a promise — she would be on the look or for them — she was hopeful they would be blessed with finding some Ewoks.

Letting a soft sight out, Anneliese jumped and swing down and out of the tree with ease as she walked herself over to the table. Grabbing a pen, Anneliese knelt over the table, tucked her hair behind her ear and jotted her name onto the paper << ~ Anneliese Kaohal ~ >> . Smiling she looked up to Jedi Master Tirin, putting her notecard in the box, she stepped off towards the side and awaited the formation of the teams wondering who would be picked and what the objectives would look like.

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers

New_GA1.png

"Sooo… whatcha think Master Raene and Knight Zenth will have us do out here?"
"I guess something about survival in the forest. At least, that's what I heard on our way here..."

"Padawans,"
The boy straightened up at the sudden call, before walking over and writing his name on a notecard. Teams? He hoped he wouldn't be with Braze. Not that he didn't like him, he just...had a bit of a tolerance for him, and they'd already spent time together this week.

Tag: Mahsa Mahsa Tirin Raene Tirin Raene @ Everyone else why are there so many of you!

"Yeah, they hinted that much back in the ship—"

A couple of claps disturbed the peace around them, bringing the awkward conversation to an abrupt end as the Cathar and Kazelrrian were forced to gaze towards the source. Master Raene called for the attention of all the padawans present and, after quietly pocketing the small pebble she’d found, Mahsa made her way towards the others.

It didn’t take long before a pair of amber eyes sought out the Firronthix’ from the small crowd, though she resisted the urge to stand beside him as the explanation continued. Their current spot was now labeled as neutral soil, somewhere they could turn to should they need assistance throughout the duration of whatever challenges had been planned for the younger ones.

"Master Raene," A hand carefully rose into the air as she called out, waiting long enough for a sign from the raven-haired man before she continued. "Will there be any tools or supplies provided for the groups, or should we work under the impression that these too must be gathered from the land around us?"

She had a feeling it’d be the latter considering the purpose of this trip, but it never hurt to ask instead of assume. When her turn came the Kazelrrian stepped towards the table, quietly scribbling her name onto a piece of paper before it was folded and dropped into the box.

Tags:
Nir Si Nir Si | Tirin Raene Tirin Raene | Ayhan Ayhan | @Everyone Else

Last edited:
Ariana Du Couteau, Jedi Padawan
Outfit (Right Arm/Sleeve Tied)

JiGZUcY.png

With careful steps Ariana made her way towards Master Raene and to hear what their assignment was going to be. Hm. Ariana had seen Padawan Loomi trip, and wanted to avoid falling into a similar predicament herself, the last thing she wanted to do was scrub her clothes on the trip back. So much dirt, don’t the Ewoks like paved roads? Even the Wookies have their own cities. She held back her sigh as she listened and heard about how the Padawans were going to be split up into two groups.

Ariana’s eyes focused on the headbands, she walked over to write her own name and submit it to the collect box. Well it doesn’t matter what team I land on, just that I get a blue headband. Red is more my brother’s colour. With a quick glance around the rest of the Padawans Ariana wondered what the lessons were going to be if these challenges required a team to complete. As long as there aren’t any Imperial Invasion forces I’d say this field trip would be a success. The memories of the icy caverns of Ilum sent a shiver down Ariana’s spine.

Vy2NTqS.png

Loomi Loomi Anneliese Anneliese Aris Noble Aris Noble Vera Noble Vera Noble Nir Si Nir Si DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer @Others

Rayia grinned as her explanation had the intended effect and drew forth a few laughs from the other Padawans. Her sharp teeth glinted slightly in the dim light that penetrated the thick foliage. "Of course. I feel likewise," Rayia said as Annelise excused herself to go climb a tree and inquire after the girl perched upon the branch. Rayia turned back towards the pair left behind as Aris began to speak up. "Honestly, it would be helpful. I'm not particularly well versed on galactic events. My people preferred to deal with... more local and immediate events," Rayia said, doing her best to phrase the statement so that she didn't appear entirely ignorant of the state of galactic politics. 'The last thing I want is to stick out like a backwater bumpkin. I'm pretty sure I already do,' Rayia thought to herself. Since working with Jonyna, Rayia had slowly started to overcome that feeling. But even still, there were things that she was still working on. Her people's propensity for self-isolationism as a result of their difficulties in traveling did not help her overcome what felt like centuries of a technological and diplomatic gap between herself and her fellow padawans.

Suddenly, Rayia's tail bristled and she turned expectantly towards the Redwind's docking ramp where she had felt their four instructors disembark carrying heavy crates that floated in the air behind them. If she was honest, Rayia was a little thankful for the instructor's appearance. 'It saves me from embarrassing myself any further,' she thought to herself privately. One long, furred ear flicked curiously as she saw Mentor Valin arranging the crates to form a sort of semi-circle. 'Presumably they are about to tell us what we're doing here. Although if their relaxed manner is anything to go by, we will be teaching ourselves,' Rayia thought, having faced such lessons in the tribe before. The tribe had strict hunt-masters and mistresses and anytime that they ignored you... 'Well, it usually meant a long and grueling journey into the savannah on your own before critiquing your mistakes in front of the tribe when you came back,' Rayia thought. Somehow, she doubted that the Mentors before her would employ such a tactic, even if they did send them to fend for themselves.

In fact, upon hearing the explanation, Rayia's eyebrow rose a fraction. So, they were standing in an established camp of sorts and were about to be divided into teams.
"Teams that will have no understanding of each other, since many of us are strangers." Rayia muttered under her breath as other padawans began filing forwards to deposit their names for the lottery. Rayia's neck started to prickle again and she couldn't stop the rippling of her fur as her instincts screamed that to pair teams this way was foolish. 'And yet, you've trusted other Mentors with far more important things. Secrets you swore to never tell. What is one more chance?' Rayia reminded herself and stepped forwards to add her own name to the draw.

Last edited:

GADividerPurple.png

"Jedi working together is what puts us at our strongest. We'll just have to learn about one another so we can work together, right?"

Everyone was wandering around now, but with Master Tirin rounding them up he stepped over to include his own name. Aris Noble. With that slotted in he stepped back to smile gently and simply wait.

Things were going to kick off here soon.

Tirin Raene Tirin Raene | Rayia Si Rayia Si | Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau | Vera Noble Vera Noble | Loomi Loomi | Braze Braze | Mahsa Mahsa | Nir Si Nir Si | Anneliese Anneliese | Ayhan Ayhan

Vulpesen listened to Tirin's speech as he wandered the clearing, keeping to the edge as the padawans went about their business. "What do you think, Ace? This one good?" he asked his companion as he stopped by one of the elder trees with branches that hung almost low enough to reach with a good jump. The wolf gave an affirmative bark and thus, the Wilder went to work.

Vines and limbs folded to Vulpesen's whim, growing smaller branches which interlaced and sprouted leaves to create a shaded canopy. Underfoot, the moss would seem to grow even fuller and stones would rise up to form makeshift stools on which to sit. If Vulpesen was going to be sitting here as a central figure, then he could at least do it in comfort. "I'll also be doing my best to keep an eye on you from here. But know that my skills in the ways of trees and whispers are far from infallible. Take care, for this is a wild place." The words were spoken with a raised voice as he went to take his seat on one of the stools, Ace clambering up to sit on his shoulder throughout the small addendum to Tirin's announcement.

Tags: Vulpesen Vulpesen Valin Zenth Valin Zenth DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer Loomi Loomi Vera Noble Vera Noble Aris Noble Aris Noble Mahsa Mahsa Nir Si Nir Si Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau Anneliese Anneliese Rayia Si Rayia Si Ayhan Ayhan Tirin Raene Tirin Raene

wb1.png
Tags:
Vulpesen Vulpesen
Nir Si Nir Si Mahsa Mahsa Loomi Loomi Aris Noble Aris Noble Vera Noble Vera Noble Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau Anneliese Anneliese Rayia Si Rayia Si Ayhan Ayhan Braze Braze

"Master Raene," A hand carefully rose into the air as she called out, waiting long enough for a sign from the raven-haired man before she continued. "Will there be any tools or supplies provided for the groups, or should we work under the impression that these too must be gathered from the land around us?"
"That's an excellent question that will be answered very soon. Please pay close attention when Knight Valin explains all the guidelines. " Tirin stated as he hopped down and moved to fetch a container with a lock on it.
He opened it up and set it atop the crate he was previously aboard.

He paused watching Vulpesen Vulpesen alter their surroundings, and quirked his brow. He didn't say anything about that at present and went to open one of the other crates and moved to start setting out sets of items atop a table next to the now-open lockable container.

wb1.png

Valin stood before the gathered Padawans, his posture commanding yet open, embodying the calm authority of a seasoned Jedi Knight. The air was charged with anticipation as he began to address the future defenders of peace and justice.

"Padawans, today marks a pivotal moment in your journey towards becoming guardians of the galaxy. You stand here, ready to embark on a mission that will test not just your physical prowess, but your mental agility, your spirit, and your adaptability. This is more than a field exercise; it is a reflection of the challenges you will face in the wider universe. Pay close attention as I am not often a man of many words and take to heart the advice I am about to impart to you all. "

He paused, ensuring he had the attention of every Padawan present, then continued as the last few names were added to the box.

" This is your moment to shine, to show the courage and wisdom of a true Jedi. We hope to see you all display successful qualities."
He paused smiling as he looked across each and every one of them.
" Keep your eyes on the goal. Let nothing distract you.
Wait for the right moment. Rushing leads to mistakes.
Think ahead. Anticipate your opponent's moves.
Face challenges head-on.
Fear is natural, but bravery is what defines us.
Fatigue and discomfort will test you, but they are temporary. True strength lies in overcoming them."

He paused before taking on a more serious tone.

"I understand that you will be tiered, aching, and worn out; This is when the enemy will take advantage of you. The measure of a man is not in how he gets knocked down, it is in how he gets up. If you fail to take advantage of your enemies' collapse, they may recover. "

He paused briefly letting those words sink in before continuing slowly, with a very serious and stern tone.
"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training. Your faults... Your weaknesses... All will be laid bare. Possessions can be replaced; a life cannot. You would do well to remember this."

He concluded his pep talk if that's what you could consider it. It was more along the lines of an old drill sergeant trying to give his wet behind-the-ears recruits good advice.

[Mission]
"Your mission is threefold. You must protect your flag at all costs. You will need to build a shelter, find a source of clean water to drink, and provide yourselves with food whilst protecting your flag and your 'lives'. This game of Capture the Flag, is designed to be a test of strategy, survival, and teamwork. This is no game for young-lings. It is a simulation of the real-world scenarios you may encounter as Jedi."

He paused briefly before going on to further explain how things would work.

[Objectives]
"You will have to learn to prioritize, multitask, and communicate effectively as a team here. Your
primary objective is to survive, outlive, and outlast your opponents. Your secondary objective is to capture the opposing team's flag and return it to your base. "

He paused briefly allowing them to consider this before continuing.

"Success requires more than strength; it demands cunning, cooperation, and drive."

[Equipment]

He stepped around to the table where Tirin had set out the box and the items and picked each thing up as he showed them off as a demonstration.

"Each of you will be issued standard survival gear. This includes a Fire Starter, a cutting tool, a metal cup, a length of rope, a Med Tracer, and a basic Medical Kit. Your lightsabers must be surrendered for the duration of this. Today, you will rely on your wits and the Force."

He set them down and gestured to the lockbox for them to put their sabers into and demonstrated this by placing his own into the box.

"Additionally, you will all be given a data pad with a map of the area and a comlink to contact us here at the Neutral zone should you have a problem with your med tracer. The data pad will show you the boundaries of the area we have outlined for you all. Do not leave the boundary zones. "

endor_map3.gif

[Please use the map grid for references of where you guys go in character; neutral zone starts in 7B]
IMG_2701.png
[Game Phases]

Preparation Phase: "You will have 24 hours to scout and establish your base. Use this time wisely to strategize and prepare your shelter and defenses."

Competition Phase: "Once the game begins, your mission is to capture the opposing team's flag. Stealth and strategy are your allies. Remember, the essence of invisibility is not to be unseen but unnoticed."

Tirin finished collecting names and drew them randomly into even piles before sorting out colored bands for each pile and handing them out accordingly.

Team Red

Nir Si Nir Si
Mahsa Mahsa
Aris Noble Aris Noble
Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau
Ayhan Ayhan

Team Blue

Loomi Loomi
Vera Noble Vera Noble
Anneliese Anneliese
Rayia Si Rayia Si
Braze Braze

Tirin then instructed them each to stand in a line with their team members and gave each of them their bands to put on. He had the two lines face one another so they could get a good look at who was with who.

[Rules]

"You've been split into two teams: Red and Blue. Remember, those who stand before you are not your brothers, sisters, or friends; they are the enemy. Your main goal is to capture the Enemy's flag and proudly display it at your home base, marking your victory.

Successfully capturing the enemy's flag and bringing it back to your base will
instantly crown you the victors. You must have both flags in possession and displayed for victory. Victory can also be achieved by collecting as many headbands as possible, with the last team standing declared the winner. You are to secure headbands by any means necessary, emphasizing the importance of strategy and adaptability. This challenge will test your teamwork, strategic planning, and ability to adapt under pressure. Please select a team leader for each of your teams now. "

Valin paused to let that all sink in before continuing with a deep breath.

[Elimination]
"If your headband is taken, you must return to our neutral zone base and await further instructions. Remember, your headband represents your life. Losing your headband means losing your life. Should you lose your headband, you must return to the neutral zone here. Stay alert and focused, even in setback."

[Safety]
"Safety is paramount. This exercise is monitored with several droids and your Med Tracers to ensure safety. Respect your fellow Padawans, the environment, and the mission. If you have a serious emergency activate your med tracer. " Valin concluded, his gaze sweeping over the Padawans with a touch of expectation.

"This mission is a significant step in your path to becoming Jedi. Embrace the challenges ahead with courage and integrity. May the Force be with you." Valin concluded seemingly awaiting any final questions or concerns.

Vulpesen Vulpesen
Nir Si Nir Si Mahsa Mahsa Loomi Loomi Aris Noble Aris Noble Vera Noble Vera Noble Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau Anneliese Anneliese Rayia Si Rayia Si Ayhan Ayhan Braze Braze

Last edited:
The sights. The sounds. Even the blasted smell. All of it was too much like the lab. All it was missing was the blood. But Ayhan could taste it on his tongue, feel the thick, warm liquid dribbling down his chin after he'd torn out the throat of one of his kin. No screaming. Just a desperate gurgling as they'd fought for air before succumbing. The sweet taste of flesh had mingled with that metallic blood. Something rushed by and Ayhan's eyes flew open, head snapping in the direction of the movement.

"Hey there."

An unfamiliar voice cut through the fog, and Ayhan's eyes flicked upwards at the one speaking with a crazed, far-off look.

"A-are you alright?" she asked. "You seem... overloaded."

The scent of blood was gone, but the forest smells were still there. But they were alive with nuance, intensifying and fading with the wind. Ayhan could hear the faint gurgling or a stream, and there was an deep, earthen scent lying beneath the smell of trees. This was not that place.

"I'm fine," Ayhan forced out. "Thank you."

Though it seemed the girl had more to say or ask, Ayhan's attention wandered, or rather snapped to something else. Eyes flicked to the side as he heard Mahsa's voice, followed by that of another.

"What about you, uuhm... Nir Si?"
"Nope, but...it kinda reminds me of home. Lots of trees to climb. You ever climbed a tree before?"

Lips curled back into a faint snarl, a quiet, almost imperceptible rumbling from his throat, pupils dilated. If Ayhan had canine ears, they would've pinned back against his skull. She found it easy to flirt it seemed. Damned cats.

"Padawans."

The elder male voice halted whatever Ayhan was contemplating, and began to gather the Padawans. Ayhan looked briefly up at the girl who'd approached him, before standing and brushing some dirt off his robes. "We should go," he said, before walking towards the gathering place.

The Padawans formed a small half-circle around the Knights, and Ayhan pointedly took up a space beside Mahsa Mahsa , though refused to look at her as he crossed his arms. The Knights began to explain what the exercise would entail, and slowly, one by one, each of the Padawans wrote their name down on a piece of paper and placed it in the box.

When Ayhan went to pick up the writing instrument, it nearly snapped in two in his tight-fisted grip, and when he wrote down the five letters making up his one and only name, they were blocky and shaky, like they'd been written by a toddler. He could hide the shaking when he stood, arms crossed, knuckles white as they gripped his arms, but he couldn't keep it from affecting his writing, it seemed.

Too much like the lab. Too much like the trials. All that was missing was the killing. No killing, no killing, no killing. Lose your headband, lose your life. Lose your headband, lose your life. Lose, lose your life.

By the time Ayhan grabbed his headband and tied it around his arm like a bloodied bandage, every muscle in his body was tense, everything in his body screamed. To fight, to flee. Do anything. Anything to stay alive. Lose your headband, lose your life. Lose your life. When Ayhan returned to his place in the half-circle, he stood just a little closer to Mahsa, not paying any attention to what color her headband was. Lose your life.

Loomi Loomi | Nir Si Nir Si | Anneliese Anneliese | @andOtherCoolKids

wb1.png

TAGS:
Ayhan Ayhan

In the aftermath of Valin's briefing, as the Padawans disperse to strategize and prepare, Tirin's observant gaze, hyper-vigilant for just this kind of situation, lingers on Ayhan. He had noticed the tension in Ayhan's posture, the barely concealed turmoil beneath the surface, recognizing the signs of a Padawan grappling with inner demons.

He approaches Ayhan with a demeanor that is calm yet assertive, embodying the patience and understanding he's often known for.

"Padawan Ayhan," Tirin calls out softly, ensuring his voice carries no judgment, only concern.

As Ayhan acknowledges Tirin adressing him specifically, perhaps surprised to be singled out, Tirin offers a gentle nod followed by a slow 'come hither' motion with his slender fingers, signaling him to follow a few steps away from the group for privacy. This is Tirin's first step in creating a space where Ayhan might feel safe to lower his guard, even if just slightly.

Once they were at a respectful distance, away from prying eyes and ears, Tirin's approach continued from a point of cautious compassion. "I couldn't help but notice you seemed... unsettled during the briefing. It's not uncommon to feel overwhelmed or anxious about what lies ahead, especially given the challenges of this exercise," he begins, imbuing his tone with empathy. Tirin is carefully choosing his words, aiming to validate Ayhan's feelings without making assumptions about their roots.

"The path of a Jedi is fraught with uncertainty. We train, we prepare, but the galaxy has a way of testing us in ways we can't always anticipate. It's okay to feel fear and anxiety, Ayhan. It's what we do in the face of that fear that defines us. You're not alone in this. Your fellow Padawans, your instructors—we're all here to support each other. And sometimes, the bravest thing we can do is ask for help when we need it," Tirin imparts, his words carrying the wisdom of someone who has not only faced his own trials but has guided many others through theirs.

Tirin's eyes meet Ayhan's, searching for something. "If there's anything you're struggling with, anything at all, I'm here. Whether it's about this exercise or something else weighing on your mind. Being mindful of our emotions, acknowledging them, is a strength. It allows us to face them, learn from them, and ultimately, overcome them."

After giving Ayhan a moment to process his words, Tirin gently broaches a sensitive subject. "Before we go any further, I need to ask—do you feel okay to participate in this exercise? It's perfectly alright if you think you need to sit this one out. There's no judgment here, only understanding. Just think on that for a momment."

Tirin pauses, allowing the question to hang in the air, giving Ayhan space to reflect and respond. Regardless of Ayhan's answer, Tirin's next words are meant to reassure and offer a different perspective on the upcoming challenge.

"I want you to know, this exercise—it's meant to be fun; like camping with friends. It's an opportunity to learn and grow, yes, but also to enjoy the the outdoors, and the thrill of a friendly competition. I want you to forget what Valin said the mission is, and I'll give you a new one. It's to have fun and make good memories with your peers, and to not worry about the rules of the game too much," Tirin says, his tone light and inviting, hoping to instill a lighter emotion.

Leaning in slightly, Tirin ensures his next words carry the weight of their importance. "Mental well-being is just as crucial as physical strength or mastery of the Force. How we perceive and react to situations, how we frame our experiences—it all contributes to our journey as Jedi. This exercise, it's a safe space to explore that as well; It is an incredible strength to find joy in the challenge, to reframe it not as a daunting task but as an adventure with friends."

He places a gentle hand on Ayhan's shoulder, a gesture of support. "Whatever you decide, know that it's okay. Your well-being is what matters most of all here. If you choose to participate, see it as just that—an adventurous and fun escapade with your peers. And if you're not up for it today, that's perfectly fine too. There will be many more adventures, many more opportunities to learn and grow. I can have you assist us here at the camp if you would prefer to sit this out."

Tirin fell silent after exspressing all these thoughts questions and bits of advice watching the youth very keenly, turning in to his emotional pressence. Tirin seem'ed to put off a gentle, calm, and confident force pressence now that Ayhan Ayhan had his compleate and undivided attention.

Last edited:

paladad_of_light_magical_forest_d9813f54-b8c8-406e-895f-208e801d4beb.png

Forest Moon of Endor
Tags: Braze Braze , Vera Noble Vera Noble , Anneliese Anneliese , Rayia Si Rayia Si

loomi_new_divider.png

"I'm fine," Ayhan forced out. "Thank you."

He wasn't fine.

But Master Tirin was making his way over. He was far better at consolting than she was, so she let him handle that situation. Groups were pretty quickly announced, so Loomi hustled her way over to where her team had gathered, making sure to tie her headband on nice and tight.

"Hey Braze!" Loomi greeted her friend warmly.

Loomi glanced around at the rest of her team.

Yeah, this would be good. They could do this. Just don't lose the headband. Easy. She just had to make sure that it stayed on her head, and more importantly she helped her team retain theirs as well.

No pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom