Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Field Trip to Endor

OOc: Please dm me and ask if you wish to join and I will coordinate your character in.

wb1.png

Endor
TAGS: Aris Noble Aris Noble Anneliese Anneliese Nir Si Nir Si Loomi Loomi Rayia Asai Rayia Asai Jaitre Lanabre-Arenais Abishai Jade Abishai Jade Vera Noble Vera Noble
( Tags for characters this might interest - feel free to join if you have a paddy and are interested by not tagged)

red_boarder.png

paladad_of_light_magical_forest_d9813f54-b8c8-406e-895f-208e801d4beb.png

In the heart of the galaxy, nestled within the hallowed halls of the Jedi Temple, a thrilling new adventure is on the cusp of beginning for a group of young Padawans; - a field trip to the mystical Forest Moon of Endor. On this bright and serene morning, the lively group of young Padawans bustles, gathering together in the courtyard, getting ready to board the The Redwind | NJO Educational Retreat Transport.

Under the watchful eyes of Jedi Master Tirin Raene Tirin Raene , Knight Valin Zenth Valin Zenth , and Knight Toth serving as both caretakers and chaperones, these seasoned Jedi will ensure that the students will have a safe yet adventurous experience on this field trip to the Forest Moon of Endor. This journey offers the younger Padawans, keen on learning about Survival, Tactics, History, and Culture, a unique chance to develop and learn amidst the natural beauty and challenges of Endor. The lush forests of Endor will become their classroom, a place where nature's lessons in survival may intertwined with Jedi teachings of understanding the force in the mists of Nature.

As a living monument to the pivotal Battle of Endor, a crucial event in the Galactic Civil War, Endor serves as an ideal backdrop for a history lecture during the journey from Coruscant. This setting allows Tirin to educate the young ones on the dangers, inhabitants, and historical significance of the moon.

As the Redwind gracefully descends through the vibrant, emerald canopy of Endor's vast forest, finding its berth in a serene clearing bathed in dappled sunlight. This tranquil glade, encircled by towering, ancient trees, seems to hum with the quiet energy of the living moon. Ferns and moss carpet the ground, soft and lush underfoot, creating a natural cushion that muffles the sounds of their arrival.

Above, the sunlight filters through the dense foliage, casting a cascade of light and shadow. The air is fresh and alive, filled with the song of chirping birds and the distant rustle of unseen creatures. The scent of damp earth and rich, green vegetation fills the senses, grounding the Padawans in the here and now.

Nearby, a gentle stream meanders through the clearing, its crystal-clear waters babbling over smooth stones, adding a soothing rhythm to the forest's sounds.

GADividerPurple.png

There was nothing like nature.

Aris took a deep breath as he stepped down the ramp. Smiled ever so faintly as he did. He knew of Endor from his own readings, but getting on world and seeing the trees for himself was a whole different thing. They towered above. Not as much as Kahsyyyk from what he read, but they were still tall. Though he didn't think there were as many threats as Kashyyyk.

Or New Cov for that matter.

The young Jedi pulled free his holopad then, turning on the screen to start scribbling down some notes. This would likely be a really good place to study, if he had to hazard a guess.

DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer

Forest Moon of Endor
Tags: Aris Noble Aris Noble , Rayia Asai Rayia Asai , DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer , Others

loomi_new_divider.png

The forest was a strange place to Loomi.

She had spent her life only ever knowing shady urban sprawls, confined on all sides by concrete and durasteel. For that reason the Godoan was very quickly enamored by the change in scenery, her eye practically dancing as it tried to take in all of the information before them. She hardly thought about the objective of the retriet at all. No, she was simply too lost in the magic of this strange new place to have her head on straight.

And that included paying attention. Her mindless shuffling would cross paths with a root, and very quickly Loomi would fall head first into a nearby bush. This was not a very quiet occurance at all.

A great start to her day.

Loomi Loomi Aris Noble Aris Noble DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer @Others

Falling through space was always a wonderful start to any day. For that's exactly what any space journey felt like to Rayia. The result of the Felacatian's pride, their sensitive tails attuned to the displacement of air and vibrations of movement around them, betraying them in the vacuum of space. Rayia had remained huddled in the corner of the ship, curled up into a ball and shivering. Her clawed hands dug into the metal hull plating, slowly rending the metal as her hands crumpled into fists. Her knuckles went white as she felt the cold, crushed metal sting her palms. The cool air of the Redwind's interior did nothing for the perspiration pooling down Rayia's face. In fact, Rayia felt as if she was being torn apart. Her bestial half within her churned and roiled, threatening to break free of Rayia's mental restraints and infuse her body until she shifted. Rayia's fingers twitched, working their way out of the jagged edges of the hull plate towards the red leather pouch secured to her waist. Her fingers slipped into darkness until the familiar sedative vials and injector snugly fit her palm. Rayia's ears twitched furiously as she shook her head. 'You promised you wouldn't use that again,' Rayia chided herself, remembering the promise she'd sworn to herself when Jonyna and Valery had begun to help her control her beast within.

The vibrant forests of Endor provided a welcome relief to Rayia, who almost kissed the deck plates when she felt the shudder of the Redwind breaking the living moon's atmosphere. When the Redwind touched down upon the lush grass and shrubbery, Rayia stumbled out on shaky legs and leaned up against the pockmarked bark of one of these massive, towering trees. The crisp air was refreshing and Rayia could slowly feel the quiver in her legs easing. Rayia's tail bristled again as it sensed movement near her and Rayia felt one of the students, a small Godoan, trip over a root. "Watch out." She cried, and started to spring forwards. But her nausea stole the strength from her legs, and Rayia could not move at the blurring, blistering pace that her Felacatian heritage allowed. The student sprawled into the brush. Rayia limped over and grasped the back of the student's cloak, pulling them free from the brush. "That was a nasty fall. Are you alright?" Rayia asked, her feline ears perking curiously as she listened to the chirping of distant birds and the shuffling of blades of grass bent beneath the crawling of beasts. In fact, her tail could sense the movements of dozens of creatures surrounding them as each stirred the air and sent tremors of movement through it. She felt surrounded by life, in a way that she hadn't experienced many times in recent months.

Last edited:
T h e D e s e r t R o s e

Anneliese the whole ride over was chomping at the bit — her natural instincts trying to override and kick in — it wasn’t exactly the open plains or mountains of Qiilura, but — it was great to be somewhere that was a close second to her home, that was the forests of Kashyyk.

Walking down the ramp and on the soft peat moss floor of the forest Anneliese let out a soft and content sigh as she smiled and closed her eyes — fully opening her senses. Taking in the smells, the sounds, the sensations… she loved it, she reveled in these moments — if she hadn’t been here on a training exercise, she would have happily phased and gone running through the forest, happily stretching her canine legs. Inhaling deeply, Anneliese grinned mischievously as she exhaled, only to deeply breathe in again and let out a loud but happy howl, the ringing tone hypnotically piercing the forest surroundings as it tapered off until she simply giggled with glee, not really concerning herself whether she seemed odd to others or not.

Looking around and over however, Anneliese caught the tail end off Loomi taking a nose dive head first into the bushes off the root system. Gasping, she darted quickly over and knelt down next to her. “Loomi! Are you ok? Do you need me to heal you at all?”

Tags: Literally anyone.

Endor. In the grand scheme of things, the forest moon was an insignificant planet, home to one pivotal battle almost a millennium ago. Even with his widespread tours across the galaxy, Vulpesen couldn't remember a time that he had ever set foot on its surface. Still, it was nice to step foot on a planet without any plans of putting craters in its surface or subjecting its inhabitants to the horrors of war. "You know, I spent years among the jedi with council members always yelling at me to train someone. And here I am, no longer a jedi, but helping train their next generation." The words were spoken, not to any humanoid, but to the six inch tall glowing blue wolf that sat on his shoulder. Given the peacefulness of the situation and the similarity of Endor to the ashlan wolf's twin homes of Veradune and Myrkr, Vulpesen had figured it would be nice for the pair to travel together once again.

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers

New_GA1.png

The long trip had given Nir the chance to work on a song he had in mind. The jungle was once his home, and still he hadn't returned to Cathar since becoming a jedi. Part of him wondered if this would be different. From what he understood, Endor wasn't a rainforest like he was used to. Trees were taller, and the canopy wasn't as lively.

But he knew some stuff, and he was sure he could help at least a little.

As they landed, Nir felt at home. Yeah, the forest was a little different. The air felt different, and the forest floor was a bit more...open.

"This is weird." He commented, looking around. "It's like a rainforest but...without all the rain..."

GADividerPurple.png

A thud caught his attention. Aris glanced up from his notebook, blinking in surprise. Ah, Loomi had fallen. He would've rushed over, but it seemed some of the others had already. That brought a smile to his face. Jedi would always care for one another. He wouldn't be surprised if more had wanted to jump in and help. But that'd be crowding, right?

He frowned in thought. Was he supposed to also come over? Maybe.

No, no. He looked back to his book. Loomi probably felt embarrassed, so reading and pretending he didn't notice might be the most helpful thing he could do for her right now.

Loomi Loomi | Anneliese Anneliese | Nir Si Nir Si | Vulpesen Vulpesen | DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer | Rayia Asai Rayia Asai

Forest Moon of Endor
Tags: Aris Noble Aris Noble , Rayia Asai Rayia Asai , Anneliese Anneliese , DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer , Others...

loomi_new_divider.png

"I'm okay!"

Loomi was very quick to hop up to her feet, brushing the leaves she had gotten on herself off. A confused frown came to her face. They all seemed so... worried? Yeah, worried. She wasn't used to being the subject of all this concern, and all for tripping. It was a bit much, at least in the regard of overstimulating the Godoan.

"I-I don't need any healing," she insisted with a stammer. "I-It's just a bush."

She was way tougher than a bush.

Probably.

The padawan sighed, reaching up to pluck a twig from her hair as she assessed the two who had come to make sure she was okay. Anneliese she knew, but the feline looking woman was new. She'd offer a meek wave before glancing to the rest of the group.

"E-everyone saw that, huh?" Loomi muttered.

Endor
div-purple.png
Tag: @writewithmepls

The big teddies had to be here somewhere.

Under the guise of wanting to meet participants of the Battle of Endor, Vera had climbed her way up into a tree and scanned the environment with her multi-colored eyes. In reality, she just wanted to meet the Ewoks because they were cute and fuzzy, and maybe to send some of them after Aris Noble Aris Noble to mess with him.

But, no matter how long Vera sat high up in her tree, she just couldn't see one.

They were little, so she figured they were easy to miss. Or maybe they were living on a different part of the moon, and never even got close to where she was. Still, something told her that this meeting was destiny — she just needed to remain patient, like a true Jedi would.

To pass the time, however, she was drawing what she saw around her on her notebook. The same one she used to take notes in classes — always on paper.

Last edited:
Loomi Loomi Anneliese Anneliese Aris Noble Aris Noble Vera Noble Vera Noble Nir Si Nir Si Vulpesen Vulpesen DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer

Rayia's tail twitched as it picked up the motion of yet another padawan leaving the Redwind. Rayia paid no attention to her at first, checking on whether or not the small Godoan whom she had lifted from the brush was alright. It was only when the individual behind her inhaled, exhaled, and howled that Rayia seemed to stiffen. Her ears flattened back and the fur on Rayia's nape bristled. Rayia's head whirled around, sharp slitted pupils growing even thinner in her bright, glimmering, golden eyes. It was all Rayia could do to bite her tongue and keep from instinctively hissing at the flame-haired girl with jade green eyes. Partially because the girl darted over to check on the small Godoan, whose name turned out to be Loomi, and partially because of Loomi's own seeming embarrassment at being worried over, Rayia would simply stand aside after releasing Loomi to her feet.

Rayia understood Loomi's embarrassment. In the tribe, huntresses invested a great amount of pride in their skills. And these moments that proved they were still fallible despite their accomplishments, well... 'They made for great lessons but no one relished the fact that the tribe would lecture them on it for the whole day...Loudly too,' Rayia thought, wincing as she remembered the argument she had with her mother for causing a hunt to fail. 'Pretty sure everyone in the tribe heard that,' Once it was clear that Loomi was alright, Rayia would return the wave that Loomi had given her. In response to Loomi's question, she would simply tilt her head to one side ears twitching in curiosity. 'He seems rather good at reading people,' Rayia remarked to herself as she noted one of the padawans nearby choosing to speak up and voice that he had not seen Loomi stumble. Choosing to adopt the stance of the padawan flipping through the notebook, Rayia infused her voice with puzzlement as she glanced at Loomi, "My name is Rayia. It's very nice to finally meet you." Rayia then smiled, sharp teeth glinting in the dappled light that reached the forest floor. She added, "I'm not sure what you mean. I did not see anything." Rayia flicked one clawed finger towards the boy sitting with the notebook, and the girl drawing while sitting upon one of the tree branches near by. "Neither did they."

Last edited:

Anneliese flinched just slightly, noting that Loomi Loomi seemed slightly embarrassed by her coming over to offer her aid, that was by no means her intention. Pulling her hand back slightly Anneliese chuckled outwardly, giving a soft smile as to hide how she felt— but inwardly Anneliese kicked herself, as if admonishing herself for somehow messing things up — a constant and perpetual demon she fought. “I don’t think anyone will think anything about it Loomi — I’m sorry if I overreacted — but I’m glad to see you again.” Standing up from her knelt position now knowing her friend was fine, she peered over at the girl that spoke up, introducing herself to Aris Noble Aris Noble — a smile infectiously spreading over her face as she looked towards Aris, speaking knowing full well that he would hear. “Hi Aris.” He was a person of few words at time, and she knew this, respected it — and knew there would be plenty of time to talk with him eventually during this outing. However, as she greeted Aris, her jade eyes locked in to the direction of Rayia Asai Rayia Asai , and not one to be rude, she introduced herself, her hand pushing the stray curls of hair out and away from her eyes. “Hello! I’m Anneliese.” Her soft and welcoming trademark smile forming across her face as her own canines showed. “I’m not sure we have met before, but I’m always happy to make new friends.”

Ariana Du Couteau, Jedi Padawan
Outfit (Right Arm/Sleeve Tied)

JiGZUcY.png

Ariana frowned as she stepped away from the transport’s landing ramp and onto the unpaved grounds of Endor. As if remembering herself Ariana gently shook her head to get rid of her frown and forced a small smile instead. Happiness was something she could probably force on herself, eventually. Happy thoughts, happy life. It wasn’t necessarily lying to herself, probably; Maybe.

Regardless, the young Du Couteau never shirked from a challenge, she had fought on the icy caves of Ilum, the ruins of her home planet of Teta, and now she faced the forests of Endor. Not that impressive of a resume, but all the same, I really should have worn my armour. While Ariana was the least fickle between her brother and herself, she still was annoyed whenever stains appeared on her clothes.

As the rest of the Padawans began to look around, Ariana heard a comment of how Endor was like a rainforest with the rain. “-I hope it doesn’t rain, then we’ll get mud absolutely everywhere. Ariana muttered with a shiver down her spine. She resisted frowning, instead she kept an uneasy weary smile as she inspected her cape for any leaves or twigs.

But I guess this beats studying inside the library or meditating all day.

Forest Moon of Endor
Tags: Rayia Asai Rayia Asai , Anneliese Anneliese , Aris Noble Aris Noble

loomi_new_divider.png

"Th-thanks," Loomi stammered with an awkward smile.

She knew that they were very likely lying. They had all definately seen her fall, but she appreciated the sentiment of them agreeing that they hadn't regardless. Loomi recomposed herself, listening in as the other padawans went around and gave their names to Rayia. The Godoan liked people meeting each other for the first time. It was one of the few experiences that made her stomach spin with excitement, mainly because it was a new thing every time. A mini adventure, one could say.

"I'm Loomi," she greeted. "It's nice to meet you. Oh, and it's nice to see you too Anneliese."

Of course, that begged the question...

"What was the plan for this trip?" the Godoan asked. "I... forgot what was written on the schedual."

Her memory was still not that great.

Endor.
Site of the Battle of Endor.
Luke Skywalker destroyed the second Death Star, and the Emperor Palpatine during that battle, which marked the beginning of the end of the First Galactic Empire.

All the little factoids about the planet that he'd learned while in the tank swam through Ayhan's mind as the shuttle ferried them all to their destination. Unsurprisingly, Ayhan looked incredibly unhappy about the trip. He didn't know any of the other Padawans on board the ship, nor did he particularly want to get to know them, but nonetheless Vahr had thought it would be 'a great educational experience' for him. The underlying thread was that she wanted to socialize him. Well if socializing meant standing by the feline Jedi clawing holes into the ship and taking mysterious drugs because it was the least uncomfortable thing for him to be around on the damnable vessel, then Hera Vahr had succeeded. They all had their demons it seemed.

By the time time they'd all landed and stepped off the shuttle, Ayhan was positively desperate for some fresh air. Normally, he would have loved the voyage, looked out the viewport, his frown less severe as he watched the stars and hyperspace sail by. Not this time though. Too many people, and worst of all, she was here. Ayhan hadn't noticed until they'd gotten off the ship, but the white head of hair stood out, especially here among all the green. Dark eyes followed her before the sound of howling snapped his attention away. One of his own? No...just another girl he didn't know.

A small group of Padawans, including the clawing and howling ones had gathered to help out one another who'd fallen into a bush. Though Ayhan made no moves towards the group, he didn't hide that he was watching either. With his heightened sense of hearing, it wasn't too hard to make out names being passed around, and Ayhan did his best to commit each face to their names.

The clawing one was Rayia.
The howling one named the bush-lover Loomi, and a boy with his nose in his book Aris, but she was Anneliese.

More and more apprentices continued to file out, and Ayhan looked for somewhere to retreat to. Somewhere less loud. The edge of the forest seemed quieter...save for the girl sitting in the tree, another notebook in hand. The Firronthix had missed her earlier, it seemed. He sat down, and leaned back against a tree nonetheless, not bothering to move to another location. He wasn't that desperate for isolation.

Shoulders sagged, but not enough, the tension refusing to leave his body. Behind closed eyelids, the darkness was a cold comfort, and Ayhan breathed slowly in, slowly out. Why did Master Vahr send him out here? Why torment him like this?

Anneliese Anneliese Aris Noble Aris Noble Vera Noble Vera Noble Loomi Loomi DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer

Rayia blinked as the howling, fire haired girl seemed to know everyone. She referred to several by name and Rayia was starting to wonder if she was the only one who didn't know the other students in the immediate vicinity. 'Well, perhaps except for the broody one over there.' Rayia noted, as yet another student walked out of the Redwind. They seemed to choose to isolate themselves, keeping a wary eye on those around them. Rayia's attention was soon captured by other matters as her tail bristled. The acute organ sensed movement, namely that of the flame haired girl turning away from Aris, the boy drawing in the notepad, and locking eyes on her. Rayia could feel her staring and turned towards her, ears flattening back warningly. To her surprise however, the girl smiled soothingly and offered Rayia a friendly greeting. Rayia's brow creased the tiniest fraction, but the anticipation seemed to ebb out of her. Now entirely unsure what to make of this fiery tornado, Rayia nodded quietly and let her shoulders drop. As she relaxed, the fur on her neck seemed to ripple and soften and her ears flicked forwards in a curious tilt. "Mmm. We have not met before." Rayia said, in response to Anneliese's question.

Rayia ran over the names that she had just learned, committing them and the associated individuals to memory. She shook her head as Loomi attempted to thank her for choosing to ignore the fact she had stumbled. "Don't know what you mean," Rayia replied, chuckling as Loomi admitted to having forgotten what was supposed to be planned for today. 'Although... that is a fair point. I have yet to see any mentor put forth any system of organization or lesson,' Rayia thought to herself. "Mmm, well if I remember correctly, the goal was two fold. The first was to experience Endor and learn about its ecosystem. Stuff like surviving in the forests, the dangers, the peoples etc. And the second was to learn about very old, very dead people that were important." Rayia said, before adding with a grin, "...Or in other words, history."

Last edited:

Anneliese couldn’t help but to admire how pretty Rayia was — the multicolored patterns that made up her features. “Rayia, it’s nice to meet you — I’m looking forward to our adventure we get to share — same for you Loomi.” Anneliese stated, never once failing to express the warmth that so easily exuded from her personality. Looking over Anneliese saw Ayhan Ayhan , she wasn’t familiar with him but saw it nonetheless an opportunity to meet others — and, it just so happened to be in her direct line of trajectory as she looked above to see Vera Noble Vera Noble sitting quite a ways up in the trees — she had to be looking for something, and that something spelt adventure.

Throwing a mischievous grin back to Rayia and Loomi, she spoke. “Excuse me, I’m gonna go climb a tree.” Then, she pointed up towards Vera, took a jogging start and the hopped from root to root, just passing Ayhan, casting a friendly smile his way and a small wave— until she grabbed a low hanging branch and skillfully navigated her way up the base of the tree. Looking down she smiled as she saw everyone — Vera had the right idea — this was an awesome view. Slowly coming up and next to Vera, Anneliese spoke. “Uhh — Hey Vera — whatcha looking for? Mind if I join?”

GADividerPurple.png

"Hey An-" Aris caught himself midsentence. If it was known he could hear her even from this distance, wouldn't that mean he also very much observed Loomi's fall? After saying he didn't? He cleared his throat as he hurried himself back into his notebook.

He'd apologize later, but he really didn't want to hurt Loomi's feelings or pride. He did, after a moment, put away the notes so he could at least step over to Loomi and Rayia. He should have conversations, right? And Loomi did still stand out for her unusual way of fighting in his mind.

He'd never be able to grab a lightsaber with his foot, which made her awesome in his mind.

"I don't think it's going to just be history. It feels like a waste to come here to only talk about things that happened hundreds of years ago. Even if it's just painting the scenery, I hope there's some involvement of the now. .. Oh and I'm Aris. I don't think we've met before, Rayia."

Loomi Loomi | Vera Noble Vera Noble | Anneliese Anneliese | Rayia Asai Rayia Asai | Ayhan Ayhan

The suggestion had come from her Master one day as they ate, the Echani casually mentioning the planned field trip to Endor scheduled a few days later. The last thing Mahsa had wanted was to leave the Temple so soon again but, after some gentle persuasion, the Kazelrrian finally agreed to the request… perhaps some time away would be good for her after all.

Plenty of the lessons on-board, meant to distract them from the slow movement of their vessel as it headed towards the ninth moon orbiting the planet from which it earned its namesake, were things Mahsa was already more than familiar with. Surviving was all she’d done from the moment her lungs had filled with their first breath of fresh air, though the teachings of the Jedi were like night and day to the methods Glorii Te had used in the past.

Among the many present faces there was one Mahsa hadn’t expected to see, though the smile that brightened her face was impossible to miss as she’d gazed at the Firronthix. It hadn’t lasted long however, especially when he’d pointedly ignored her presence—something that didn’t change as they were ferried through space. Her thirst for learning kept her busy as the white-haired padawan actively interacted with her teachers and peers alike, even if her golden gaze always seemed to stray and land on Ayhan on its own.

Stepping out of The Redwind and into the forestry surroundings of Endor felt like walking into a dream, the richness of the nature that surrounded them being something Mahsa had only read and seen pictures of in various books for most of her life. The greenery that surrounded them served to highlight the bright and varying colors of the flowers all around them, but it was the gentle melody of trickling water that had truly captured her attention the most.

A soft chuckle escaped as she watched some of the padawans huddle together after Loomi tripped over a root, but it wasn’t long before her eyes sought his figure again. Ayhan wasn’t hard to spot being the walking and breathing skyscraper that he was, and for a moment she could’ve sworn their eyes had finally met, before the Firronthix walked in the opposite direction of where she stood as he headed for the edge of the forest.

The embrace in which she held her own holopad—a gift from her Master—unconsciously tightened as the Kazelrrian took a tentative step forwards, before a deep exhale emptied the held breath within her lungs. Space… you gotta give him space. Words she’d repeated to herself over and over again echoed in her mind, before the soothing sounds of the nearby stream called out for her attention.

It didn’t take long before the young padawan was crouched by its edge, holopad safely resting in her lap as Mahsa allowed her fingertips to dip in and enjoy the flow. The water was cool to the touch, a comforting sensation that seemed to wash away some of the thoughts that plagued her mind.

Tags:
Ayhan Ayhan | @AnyoneInterested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom