Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

February Monthly Capping Ceremony

As you know, every month, I hold a "capping ceremony". During this ceremony, I "cap" or promote a Force User to the next highest rank of my choosing. This tradition was initially done to motivate Factions to promote their members in a timely fashion, and to overrule bias by those who held the power to nominate members for promotion. At the most, I've promoted two people. This month, I'm only promoting one. I usually pick based on my own parameters, but mostly it's for people I find deserving of the rank.

@[member="Circe Savan"], you have been promoted to Templar Master from your original rank, Templar Knight. Should you choose to decline this promotion, your original rank will be given back to you.

If not, congratulations!

Mark told me a few days ago he was a Sith Knight, not a Templar Knight, and will be changing the tags "Soon". That.... Miiight be why the Templars didn't promote him. Yknow, since he doesn't acknowledge them or benefit the faction.

I swear I'm the only one who doesn't call him Mark OOC.
I call him Circe or Panda (since Circe used to be called Pandeima or whatever it was).

EDIT:
But congrats dude.
You earned it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
HOLY JESUS I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE THE DAY....

Congratulations, @[member="Circe Savan"], it was definitely done in proper faith!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom