Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fate of the Duels (PVP Thread) OOC

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] Thank you. The thread sign up lists were compiled by different people, so if you signed up for both they might not have noticed and tagged you both places. You can pick whichever one interests you more :) Have fun!

Matreya

[member="Kami Meran"]
Lol then do what I did. Read. A lot. Force your mind to take each word as it is, spelt understanding of it etc, then when you feel safe, write more. And I mean more. You write less than a hundred words most posts, so set a limit. Every post from then on, you have to write at least 100. Then when that's easy, go big.

The first time I really tried to sit down and write I did over 2k words. Next time was 4.5k. After that it was over 8k.

Lol [member="Jorus Merrill"] had given incentive though, by making it a writing challenge.

*grumbles* never did get my prize. Rofl. But no, stuff like that, making myself sit down and write... well it made me the decent writer I am today.

Matreya

I'm not even sure its still on the site. I went looking at one point so I could link the posts I made to another, but couldn't find it. Either way, at this point, cause it was Zaiden, the reward would likely have fallen to disuse. As is I can simply retain my joy of writing that much :)

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Kami Meran said:
i wish i was a better writer. :(
[member="Kami Meran"], you are learning and growing. You might not be able to produce long 1000+ word posts but that can be a strength for yourself. Just keep at it and eventually you'll make different posts. (better is objective, I'd rather rp with 100 writers who got to the point and gave me the needed information then ones who only spare a sentence for what pertains to the post and the rest is major fluff)

Lads, ladies, I love you all,

but I'll still kill you.

I'm now commencing with the festivities. And by festivities, I mean fireworks. And by that, I mean making things explode in the hangar and causing trouble for everyone.

[member="Vorhi Alestrani"] [member="Darth Abyss"]

Sorry for the delay in this. Real life has come up and my posting has been reduced quite drastically. It would be best if you two continued without me . I don't want to hold anything up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom