Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fate of the Duels (PVP Thread) OOC

Matreya

Kept it minimal as well. Using all the gear he has makes him... well God like. Can't feel kinetic pressure, so no broken bones, combined with an indestructible leather suit, arrows able to puncture Beskar like a hot knife through butter... boots making someone run 50 kmh etc.

Lol I went more acceptable. Basically all in sig minus the axes :)

[member="Rylan Thatcher"]

*sets explosive traps around [member="Rylan Thatcher"] and [member="Valashu Elahad"]*

Gerron you are going to get slapped.

then I'll heal you up cause I am there to help Jericho as his white mage

Matreya

[member="Rylan Thatcher"]
Your post confused me momentarily. You said puncutred, but then dented a sentence later. So I went with the later, and added that the arrow fell to the ground. If its a problem, let me know! :)

[member="Cathbodua"]
Its OK bb. I can chase you down afterward :p

[member="Kami Meran"]
I gots you, since I don't always enjoy pvp we can talk and coordinate.

[member="Valashu Elahad"]
Maybe later once you figure out why the spider gwen running around has all those traps.

[member="Rylan Thatcher"] you cannot hide who you really are no matter how much guyliner you use

[member="Kami Meran"] there is no problem. best advice for pvp is look at where you are and what they said they did. Now to have some fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom