Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fate of the Duels (PVP Thread) OOC

sabrina

[member="Kami Meran"] also there are a few other mandos in the area, team up with some of them, and see if you can help them. :)

Matreya

Jamie Pyne said:
[member="Cerita Sarova"]

I'll bring you a watering can so you don't wilt and die :p
Are we just gonna let Taylor Swift trash talk?
(I only know the avatar because my girlfriend saw it yesterday)

I'm here and ready to rumble!
How I will systematically destroy every single one of you.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oclf74WhkR8[/video]​

[member="Valashu Elahad"], [member="Jamie Pyne"], [member="Cerita Sarova"], [member="Rylan Thatcher"], [member="Cathbodua"], [member="Rylan Thatcher"], [member="Iroatas"], [member="Darth Ignus"]​

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] Are you in the PvP or the DM thread? You can only bring the same character to one event as they are all happening concurrently. If you have multiple characters, you can have different characters in different threads.

Matreya

[member="Rylan Thatcher"]
Yes, but Rylan is now in the same direction as the flare being fired cause he is behind Rylan. So he got the full brightness in his eyes.

[member="Rylan Thatcher"]
I think it's been more than months since Gherron has seen Nef. This is supposed to take place 5 years after Netherworld...am I just getting my timelines mixed up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom