Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fate of the Duels (PVP Thread) OOC

Anyone caught in the corridor to research, storage room 5, or the entrance to the hallway has
a thermal detonator explosion and sonic rifle fire, a thermal detonator explosion, and a ship crashing into them to react to respectively. A lots happened recently and they all overlap. Bad situation for anyone in any of those locations as they have nowhere to run now.
2f65e9968b2b467bb626173ab8c55e4e.png

[member="Darth Veles"], [member="CT-47B"], [member="Darth Praetorias"] - Posting today/tonight, so you know. Don't worry, I've not forgotten, just been a bit busy.

[member="Darth Ignus"] - Civilized fights? What are those? :p

Folks in the PvP thread-

The new DMed thread, Apocalypse Now, is open to you- if you wish to move your location deeper in to Omega, you may have your character exit the PvP thread and come out in Apocalypse Now. Also keep in mind that the new thread is another DMed thread- if that's not your bag, please don't come in expecting something different :)

You may not continue to post in both threads, since the threads are concurrent, just in different parts of the ship.

​Please post in the Apocalypse Now OOC thread if you intend on doing this, so tags can be added for you.

Sorry, hope someone pmed you to catch you up.

But most recently there are two duels occurring, Praetorias and Veles vs Keira and another 3 person one in the far left. Research has been destroyed with Ordo trapped inside. Some First Order forces are leaving.

In other news, apologies if anyone's annoyed about me destroying research, but the First Order controlled it and the hallway from the first page or two and had several large groups that assaulted it and lost, left or didn't respond. We've spent enough time gathering the data and research in the ten pages and wouldn't have left the research to fall into enemy or neutral hands. If anyone was planning a new assault I hope you won't be disappointed or annoyed with the decision.

Good luck to everyone continuing in the pvp (Ally or not :) ) , I'm joining apocalypse now.

Its been great! Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom