Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

False Flags [New Order, Mandos, League of Red Skirmish] OOC

Nyxie

【夢狐】
...Attract a whole lotta death to bring them up to speed with the rest of the Imperium, but whatever you want b0ss. :D

You need ta stop bein' so bitter, Peter.

Cause if you don't...

GMQJ.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
If it makes you feel better, I ignore the crap out of them too. Something about rewriting occasionally really long posts nearly from the root up holds a certain... disdain to me. xD

Just to comment guys.

False Flags, in terms of canon, is occurring before the events of "Let us bleed red" in which several members of the League of Red surrendered to [member="Ember Rekali"], [member="Mia Monroe"] and other PC Mandalorians.

That was, at least, my understanding of the 'agreements' I asked to be made between Mandalorian, New Order and League leadership, seeing as I am the one responsible for orchestrating all of this. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I gave y'all a nice, easy target to harass and some targets to play cat and mouse with. If you can find her and secure her assets, the Concordance should possess the ore you need. Either in her hold or within the mines beneath her. And it should take you a while, but I anticipate you'll crush the formations that will be harassing you from the asteroids long before Larraq actually arrives in the system. So happy hunting Sith... I mean 'Pubs'. =p Once you've had your way with the system (and god willing, not blown up my Barge), I'll show up with reinforcements to chase you off.

Outside of that general outline... I'm excited to see where this goes!

*goes back to planning for waaaaaar*

DX Please don'ts blow up le barge Aedan is on it QwQ he doesn't want to die quite yet so board it and we can has a fun little time fighting through the ship yesh?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oh, rest assured I will "secure" the stygium for safe "holding" aboard my two corvettes to keep them "safe" from theft. Then "accidentally lose" some of it. :3

And you can't stop me from hours away. The Sith sure as hell won't. x3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Captain Larraq"] - Tell ya what; you vouch me for Beskar so I can make some new armor that fits Ashe's new body, and I'll make sure not one single crystal goes missing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom