Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

False Flags [New Order, Mandos, League of Red Skirmish] OOC

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
captain-picard-real-meme-generator-i-m-ready-let-s-go-cf3a48.jpg
So the New Order has been called upon to start a skirmish with the Red League and Mandolorians, (the league being on our side), so I have obliged. The skirmish will be taking place on Aeten II where the New Order will raze some Mando villages and raid a Stygium Crystal storage facility. Meanwhile, the League will be doing its thing and using the distraction caused by the NO to further their cause.

The New Order will be using Fel Designed ships as well as Imperial Ships with Fel Markings to jump to old Fel Space and then jump to Aeten II (hence false flags title HAR HAR HAR). I think this will be a pretty straight forward slobber knocker so unless anyone has objections I shall start the thread soon!

Started the thread! http://starwarsrp.net/topic/28032-false-flags-new-order-mandos-league-of-red-skirmish-on-aeten-ii/

Republic colors could work.

Wouldn't be too far fetched that the Pubs nabbed some Imperial ships to use in policing the conquered territory so they didn't have to allocate portions of their own armada.

And then decked them out with Republic colors so they wouldn't get annihilated by their own home-made warships when they crossed one another.

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Lira Dajenn

L
You...you guys realize ships aren't identified by their colors rights? Cause...cause space is really big and even big ships are hard to see...so they have transponder and IFF signatures...

Lira Dajenn

L
But...where would you get Republic transponder codes? I don't think those are just laying around.

Lira Dajenn

L
Its not really that simple when it comes to Transponder codes given that as soon as those ships are nabbed the Codes would likely be slashed from the system and would no longer be seen as Republic.

I mean, i could argue this all day but since its just a story it doesn't really matter in the long run really. It's just a tiny detail that bothered me, and since i'm not even in the thread i'll just go fuck off.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Vornskr said:
Wouldn't be too far fetched that the Pubs nabbed some Imperial ships to use in policing the conquered territory so they didn't have to allocate portions of their own armada.
The Republic have over a thousand "Imperial" ships thanks to the former Mnenchei Dominion.

Nemene Talith said:
I mean, i could argue this all day but since its just a story it doesn't really matter in the long run really. It's just a tiny detail that bothered me, and since i'm not even in the thread i'll just go kark off.
You're reading into it too literally. By flag, we mean it figuratively.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Darth Voracitos"]

We aren't stealing them. Kaine got us all the designs from the Fel ships as well as other data from Ronin Fel's computer. We have the IFFs and ship designs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom