Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

False Flags [New Order, Mandos, League of Red Skirmish] OOC

sabrina

Darth Vulcanus said:
[member="sabrina"]

Who you calling heretic, heretic? :p
[member="Rafeesh"] I am calling a heretic, whats got to do with you heretic.
I am the reincarnation of his 5000 year old nemesis

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"] - Can I attempt to capture you and, if successful, "borrow" your DNA?! :D *evil-coy Tira face*

sabrina

Darth Vulcanus said:
[member="sabrina"]

Damn, a 5000 year old heretic? Y U NU DED YET?
no she not come back from ice box [member="Rafeesh"] did, she just happens to be some one looks and thinks like his nemesis 5000 years ago.
I am about to apply for my knight hood, as I have finshed a training threads more or less.

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] Alright thanks.

[member="sabrina"] Yes, the circle shall complete itself, someday.
It's like those two will just keep bumping into each other and poor Rafeesh will try to attack Sabrina and he will lose, so sad. :p

Ashe the Reaper said:
You call it "morel suppose?" What is it you call?

Also... NELF! <3
Oh shit wrong skin that what I get for being naughty posting on phone at work.....arrrrrhhhhhhh

-face plant hard-

I don't think her Master like that....

WTH use her DNA might not want to do that she got a great great......light side granddaughter running w rogue Jedi -wink wink-

This is the right skin, :p that was the great daughter, for up coming on going story line that she has to face to be some of her trials :) been mark with sith symbol I know mean mean great grandmother right.

I think you have Bria all wrong as there only a few sith that know her truely [member="Darth Vulcanus"] being one and others being @Vornskr
what she can do why she does some of the off the wall thigns she does, *mahahahaha*

Hey look.

I'm here too.

attention_whore3.jpg

I do love a good fight though. Freaking Mando's are about to get a taste of their betters. Iridonians!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Bria Shadow-Tarkin said:
why she does some of the off the wall thigns she does,
Is one of those things being detained and sampled? Because you might want to add that to the resume now. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom