Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

False Flags [New Order, Mandos, League of Red Skirmish] OOC

[member="Darth Voracitos"]

Aren't your probes all over the galaxy?

You're like one of those 30 year old men in shorts who have cameras all over a girls home. Only here, you're a 30 year old deceased Dark Lord of the Sith, with no shorts, that has probes all over the galaxy. Right Fatty? :D

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I talked to [member="Aedan Miles"], I'll be joining in as reinforcements to Mandos once, and if, he sends out a distress call bound for Abregado-Rae, so then I'll RP receiving it and mobilizing forces before jumping to help out.
Should be like 2-3 of my posts before I'll actually join the battle itself, to avoid just spawning forces out of nowhere :p

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
bane_let_the_games_begin_by_dethoveye96-d5l17ft.gif

Holy crap HK. Send out enough distress signals? XD We've got support coming in from Ord Canfre and Nirauan. (Well... about the time Larraq is halfway there... so in a few more posts... a signal will go out for help from Ord Canfre.)

sabrina

just so you know I am waiting for my name change and have been made a sith knisght
[member="Darth Shara"] can confirm this, finished my last training thread with [member="Rexus Drath"].

sabrina

okay then
build a bonfire build a bonfire put mercy at the bottom
build a bonfire build a bonfire put The New Order in the middle
build a bonfire build a bonfire put Darth Vulcanus at the top
and burn the bloom in lot

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Captain Larraq"]
Well considering that a lot of those people are either busy or inactive at the moment :p I expect a lot of them to go unanswered, so I sent out a lot based on the promises I made to let people that wanted to tag along with me know if I'll be getting into battle, and to at least get somebody extra besides me.

Plus the one to Ayden was just heads-up in case HK goes missing

t3-destruction-scene-o.gif

I bring you Aeten II, ladies, gentlemen, Voracitos, Vulcanus and droid.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] I am headed towards the stygium stockpile, but I don't know what to write about it, just moving towards it. In your next post, could you tag me and give me a description of the area, defenses and so on? :)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Ayra said:
t3-destruction-scene-o.gif

I bring you Aeten II, ladies, gentlemen, Voracitos, Vulcanus and droid.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] I am headed towards the stygium stockpile, but I don't know what to write about it, just moving towards it. In your next post, could you tag me and give me a description of the area, defenses and so on? :)
Unfortunately, I was waiting for the same....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom