Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

False Flags [New Order, Mandos, League of Red Skirmish] OOC

When [member="Vilox Pazela"] (thats me btw) was a Sith Lord, he led the Sith's dominion of Aeten II and during the dominion he set up a Prefabricated Garrison for stockpiling stygium crystals. Unfortunately for him and the Empire, a dirty Umbaran ([member="Gerion Ardik"]) gave it all away. Maybe we could use the garrison for where the stygium is being stockpiled and go from there?

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Gonna ask that people seriously chill out. Twice I've had to deal with people blowing up OOC over a misunderstanding that easily could of been fixed if they just talked. So yea, this is suppose to be fun. If you have an issue, be respectful. I personally will work with anyone to make a good story, and I'm more then sure everyone else will too.

[member="Darth Voracitos"]

<.<

>.>

No one needs to be sat on. Peeps just need to relax and willingly have open OOC communication. I miss stuff, other people miss stuff. Instead of blowing up at them for being any normal person, be respectful.

Or something. Dunno~

Darth Vulcanus said:
"Sound the retreat, its time to let the Mandolorains find our little surprise." Vulcanus growled cynically. They would jump back to Fel space where New Order ships would be waiting to take on the crews of the false ships. They would then blow these Fel ships to dust and then jump back to New Order space, leaving no evidence behind...

Captain Larraq said:
As the warhounds of Clan Dem'adas's Navy bit teeth into the flesh of Republic ships, the two Krayt-class Light Cruisers of the fifth formation activated their Gravity Well Projectors.

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Interdiction was activated in the last naval maneuver. Sorry to do it to you guys, but you kinda ignored the ships I sent into the asteroids after your initial volley of shots at an asteroids. And (IC) the Command Ship was the only thing keeping them from trying to engage you directly. Any Sith that are away from the Corvettes and Heavy Cruisers of your fleet can get away just fine. But the Sith that are close to those ships would have to contend with the effects of the Gravity Well Projectors first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom