Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Interest Check

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
@[member="Fabula Cavataio"]
You would be very welcome to join when you recover your muse. If you would like to join the faction anyway and work on the character later you're free to.

@[member="Delila Castillon"] Careful Dells, when Kerri wants something, she pursues it. I've hidden her chloroform and rohypnol so you don't need to worry about a repeat of last time. :)

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
Well, looks like Eldorai it is. The Firemane part will still remain a section of this faction, so we’ll still accept people as part of that.
But the Eldorai should be a fairly unique faction. So with this in mind I’ll create the faction soon.

Anyone who wants to create an Eldorai is encouraged to do so. If you need character ideas or name suggestions PM me. :)

I'd happily toss an alt at whichever idea ends up happening...I've got one in the wings with no images yet, so he's malleable :) though, I'm reasonably sure he'd be leaning towards Firemane, if he had a choice.

EDIT: Or I could read both pages and realize that OMGSPACEELVES...*sigh* Old age sucks. That said, I'll see if I can't figure something out :)

Firemane will exist regardless. Well, it's already been founded and active as a company for a while. It would just be incorporated into the faction of delightful space elves. It is based on their homeworld after all, and both Tegaea and Siobhan have ties to the royal family (they put Silaqui on the throne and Anya, who will become queen, is a good friend of theirs. A very good one. This all goes back to their time in leading positions in OP).

@[member="Alli Wren"] We'd be happy to do business with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom