Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Interest Check

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
@[member="HK-36"] Yay! Welcome back!
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] I assure you I'm not as cryptic. As snarky, but I don't mess around with cryptics. I can start just for you if you want though! :p
@[member="Kassandra Distorith"] I would love to RP with you again! (Phylis' writer)
@[member="Alli Wren"] Firemane will exist regardless so we'd love to do business with baktoid.
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] Still not sure how I feel that you've slept with both my sister and me. Eh, I'll let it slide. :p

Fabula is helping me with tech entries today and the faction will be created.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
Macking? I'm not sure I want to understand!

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] Come, my dear. Join us, make a non crytic space elf...or I'll have Malya haunt you.
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] I can see I'll need that 'special' throne made for real....

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Anya Venari"]
Explanation: To mack- to kiss a lot, to make out, to shagg, also known as the clifford, definitely not to woo or hit on.
"Siobhan was macking on her secretary whole day, afterwards, she fired her for incompetence."

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] No, I'm happy to share my wife...and we've had plenty of fun too. ;) In another universe of course but still!
@[member="HK-36"] My wife is most...demanding...of her staff.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
@[member="Anemone Nivalis"] Awesome! :D
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] And Phylis in this universe is completely asexual...so I guess it's a reaction on both our parts. :p

Creating the faction now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom