Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus Crash | CIS Invasion of UCM's Eshan Hex

The Avenger

T
Crusade.png
Accompanying: [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Facing: [member="Aedan Miles"]
Allies: CIS + Eshan

Barely had the masked warrior and his cohort set foot off their ship when the battle was brought to them, he supposed that was to be expected - as though the Mandalorians knew their intent, they would not make their passage to the throne easy. The warrior watched as other Echani and Dauntless warriors spread out from the ship, engaging Mandalorian troops and their droids elsewhere while the primary group continued onward. As [member="Darth Metus"] split off to face down the Butcher of Eshan, and [member="Darth Tacitus"] soon moved onward himself to face down other combatants, he stuck closer to [member="Spencer Jacobs"], not daring to allow anyone near enough to harm the queen.

Of course, she would prove herself more than capable of shielding herself with or without the assistance of the masked warrior. The dull thuds of the strafing bullets approaching them, he flew on instinct ahead of the woman as she took hold of [member="Srina Talon"], intended to use himself, and his own tutaminis to limit the damage. Though his armour was not made to deal with kinetic weapons, he was able to mitigate the damage, feeling only the dull thud of rounds as they either glanced off or grazed through parts of his armour. The warm feeling of blood ran along his sides, followed by the piercing feeling of his Valkyrie system treating the damage, but adrenaline flowed through him, easily overpowering the pain.

His eyes were drawn upwards momentarily, towards the sight of the falling gas which had been deployed over them. It offered little concern to the Warrior himself, his mask would filter out whatever toxins were within it, instead his concerns went to his charge and Srina, though he saw both had been quickly tended to and offered rebreathers of their own.

When his gaze was cast back down ahead of them, past the figure of [member="Elessar Talon"] who had now joined them with his own warriors, he focused instead upon the challenger ahead of them - [member="Aedan Miles"]. As the man spoke, the warrior observed him - felt the force surging from him and his weaponry. The ring in particular drew the Warrior's attention as its aura threatened to poison the thoughts of those around it, to poison his own thoughts. Yet, he saw past that and felt something more within the ring, connection, the kind of connection he drew on often, the kind he fed on. Behind the black visage of his twisted mask, the warrior's lips curled upward in a smile, a kind of exhilaration flowing through him as a power untapped for some time now seemed to be calling to be drawn forth.

It would not be denied.

"Mime tar, theime indóme vamme lare-tye síme." (My Queen, they will not stop you here.) A deep voice carried through the mask's voice modulator, clear in the Echani tongue as he turned and bowed his head towards both [member="Spencer Jacobs"] and [member="Srina Talon"]. "Ni indóme care-tanca sina ulundo vamme lare-tye." (I will ensure this filth does not hinder you.) Though he had been charged first and foremost with the defense of the Queen, he knew full well that she was capable of her own defense, and with the Dread Queen of the Confederacy at her side and the new warriors brought by [member="Elessar Talon"], the warrior was more than confident they would see their way to the palace without his help.

Instead, he would face down the dragon rider and be assured that they continued along without delay to their final objective. Undaunted, he turned away from them to face [member="Aedan Miles"] once more, silent footfalls taking him closer to the crossroads where the man and his dragon waited. Still he did not draw his weapon, for now he focused on the force within him - the force which had been caged and refused purchase for so long. It began to radiate from him, the air around him seeming to darken and ethereal tendrils seeming to flow from the man as it fed on the flowing force around him, and even more-so upon the energies of those force-imbued artifacts across the battlefield.

Only two across the battlefield truly knew what power he was drawing upon, upon what darkness the warrior was seeing fit to release, but what concerns or fears they had about him indulging in such a power, he need not know at that moment. He had a greater concern ahead of him - the utter annihilation of this dragon-rider.

Weapons

2x Silver Vibroblades [Sheathed Across Back]
1x HG-34 "Vora" Class Verpine Hand Cannon [Holstered at Hip]
10x Shiva Knives [Around Bracers]

Armor

Ghost Stealth Armour

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Location: The city-side entry of the Palace bridge. 25m/100m crossed.
Objective: Defend the bridge from CIS forces as long as possible and then fallback to the Palace.
Allies: [member="Adenn Kyramud"] , [member="Azure Djitred"] , any Clans of Mandalore who wish to accept his reinforcement request.
Opponent: @OOM-330 , [member="Scherezade deWinter"] , [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] , @Cay-Yo , [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] , [member="Jerek Zenduu"] , @Micah , @Voph , [member="Srina Talon"] and any CIS player who is attempting to get to the Palace or cross the bridge.
Battle Theme: Bastion - Two Steps From Hell

coe_update5_by_prdart-d7ww6jo.jpg
WWiVkPq.png

The Advance Guard roared from adrenaline and the feedback from their high-powered rifles, encouraged by the mass causalities inflicted from their flanking maneuver. However, as the droid formation turned around the Sergeants barked to their men, " Fall back!" Blaster bolts chipped and burnt the duracrete window frames they had been using for cover, but none of the Advance Guard in either building were hit by the return fire due to the expectation of this tactic. Using their jump packs they launched themselves quickly away, however the building the AAT fired at exploded as the Advance Guard retreated, causing three of the veteran soldiers to spiral into supporting columns and walls within the interior of the building as well as getting blasted with duracrete debris. " Al'verde, we've got three down!"

Valdus turned around as the voice in the commlink spoke of something about a Rancor. As he turned around he saw the hulking monster crash to the ground and sprint at his line, " Hold your fire!" His Wardens stopped their assault and made way for the speeding Rancor. His line was not that far onto the bridge, only about 10 meters in so far, so Azure reached him quickly. Chances were that the Rancor may get injured by the heavy blasters on the AAT - which were a good deal more powerful than infantry weapons, but the Cabur Shield would hopefully block any serious damage coming their way. Responding now to his Advanced Guard, " Split to the flanks and wait for Beviin extraction."

Valdus now addressed Azure. " I need you to get that beast and yourself to the Palace. I'm trying to bait them into the middle, not scare them away! In just a few minutes I will have wounded soldiers at the Palace and civilians who need to be looked after. Get your shebs over there now!" The deep growling undertone to his voice seemed more stern than usual, though Azure really hadn't introduced themselves to Valdus properly yet. He wasn't a kind Mandalorian and right now he was trying to win a battle. The introduction of a Rancor could cause major chinks in his current battle strategy. " You're the last line, keep that Rancor where it has the advantage - close quarters."

He then turned away from Azure and watched the incoming droid formation, clicking his commlink button once more, " Beviin extraction for both Advance Guard squads, prepare to accept wounded, return to the Palace at once." Seconds later two Beviin transports arose from behind the Palace building and made a large semi circle around and behind OOM's droid formation to receive his troops. If the transports made it behind the buildings and out of sight, the Advance Guard would be loaded up and speedily retreat via Beviin to the Palace.

"Tenn tracyn [Open fire]." the wardens then began to return fire to the droids in the foremost group, continuing to back up as they did so. Assuming all went well the Cabur Shield held off the artillery and small arms fire, the Advance Guard would suffer minor casualties and be on their way to the Palace where they would receive treatment, and Valdus' plan could continue. Due to the amount of time spent re-organizing and commanding, the Wardens were only able to get off 20 ripper shots. Meanwhile, the AT-AD's walked up onto the shoreline of the Palace building and took up sentry positions, their menacing rotary slugthrowers at the ready to blast any incoming enemies that made it to the island the palace was atop.

MAIN FORCE: Fighting backwards across the bridge towards the Palace.
Commander: Valdus Bral
================
Troops:
M. Adv. Guard (9/12) [veteran shocktroop] {3 wounded}
M. Adv. Guard (12/12) [veteran shocktroop]
--------------------
Elite:
M. Ram'ser (1/1) [elite recon sniper]
M. Wardens (11+1 Super H. Droid [12/12]) [elite point defense]
M. Wardens (11+1 Super H. Droid [12/12]) [elite point defense]
----------------------
Transport:
Beviin H. Transport (4/4) [heavy transport]
-----------------------------
49 Infantry, 4 Transports

RESERVE FORCE: Stationed within the Palace walls.
=============
Troops:
Echani Militia (50/50) [Recruit Militia]
SLAM droids (25/25) [Trained Infantry]
---------------
75 infantry

REINFORCEMENTS: Climbing out of the water onto shore to guard the exterior of the Palace.
================
AT-AD
AT-AD

Objective: Find Allies
Allies: Confederacy of Independent Systems, [member='Scherezade deWinter'], [member='Cardinal Vi'dreya'], [member='Voph'], [member='Allya Vi'Dreya']
Enemies: Mandalorian Empire
Equipment: Lancelot (Link in Sig) Mini Power Lance Cay-Yo Uniform Durasteel Sword

Crusade.png

Looked down to the Gizka's head as the fingers were placed on it, Lancelot looked up at Madalena with big eyes. He didn't seem to mind but at the same time he was a little confused, Cay-Yo patted his mighty companion while looking up at the woman "Of course! We'll crush them." he touted then added "I saw the droids fighting, on the path to the big building." the Patitite shrugged slightly "Seems like that's the fight." he wasn't suggesting that they'd go there, more so informing of them of the heated conflict between the vanguard battalion and the Mandalorian defenders. Although this was the vanguard forces so of course the fighting there would be the most intense.

When Cay-Yo was spoken to by the unfamiliar man he looked at him curiously "Dominus Prime?" he had no idea what those were but he took it to be some sort of title "Cardinal. Cay-Yo." he nodded his head once in greeting "I am Big Cay-Yo, the most powerful of the Patitite, CEO of Big Meds." he smirked proudly "We sell bandages." he added in as if it was profound. He was happy to be meeting new faces! More warriors to fight with, and potentially more customers to buy his TriSpray. At Cardinals display of the Force, which Cay-Yo still considered to be magic, he looked astonished. He wanted to do that! For now pushing and dashing was about the extent of his abilities.

As the group began to move off the Gizka made short hops forward to keep pace as Cay-Yo swayed back and forth with the movement, an imperious look on his face. He knew he was cool, nobody need tell him.

Mercy.png

Location: Medical encampment outside of the capital proper, Eshan
Allies: [member="Helly Reyne"] | [member="Kip Ridel"] | CIS
Enemies: [member="Subject 5"] | [member="Cynthia Solus"] | ME
Wearing: Ring of Aspiration | ND-012 “Ri Qorit” Disabler
Objective: Provide humanitarian aid to those displaced by the ongoing battle on Eshan

Valencia continued to have a sense of growing concern for the young man with the bloodied face, especially when he continued to attempt to use his pistol. He didn't strike her as just another random civilian trying to escape the city - there was something about him that seemed off... But there would be time to sort all that out once he was taken care of.

She offered him a weak smile, her pale blue eyes conveying a sense of calm that matched her tone as he continued to ramble on, his speech starting to slur. "My name is Valencia, sir... We're going to get you some help with that little scrape on your head and then we're going to make sure we get you somewhere safe." As he continued to clutch the briefcase to his chest she signed and turned that smile into something a good deal more radiant and bright, "And we'll be sure that your case stays with you as well."

She kept that kind smile in place as the droids began to help him up, and she watched as his eyes dipped closed. The smile slid from her lips as she moved forward and collected up his dropped pistol. The weapon was passed to another droid with short instructions to put it somewhere secure. With the young man resolved for the time being she stood and turned back to where she could see Helly and the heavily armored stranger nearly shouting at one another.

Just one thing after another, today...

She kept an eye on their continued exchange as she turned to the damage that had been done by the speeder colliding into their camp. With a sigh she reached down and rolled up her sleeves, heading towards the crash site to try and salvage any equipment she could.

Objective: Find Family
Allies: [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Elessar Talon"] | [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Enemies: N/A

Mercy.png

An i firn
(For the Dead)
Ash fell like rain from the sky above swept through from the city center, swept in from the firestorm that had only just begun. Tellu wondered why it had to be her, why it had to be her family. Why them, but perhaps this question was the question of many on eshan and throughout the galaxy. Such meaningless suffering, and all for the lofty goal of expansion? Domination? To prove themselves the gods over mere mortals? Or perhaps it was simply because they could. Whatever the answer, it was she who stood before the ruins of her home. The native Eshan translation? Winterfell, named for the gift that her mother's line possessed a gift for the cold and the depths of winter's grasp. The wind blew by and it pulled at her robes, pulled on her hair and as she stepped forward her hand outstretched toward the gate. Tellu realized she need not push it open, for it had already fallen. The Echani's hand withdrew and with the palm against her chest her fingers open. A pair of clouded gray orbs swept across the landscape and she was devasted at the sight.

In her mind, the echoes of her and her sisters playing, and what she saw were the ghosts of the past frolicking about the estate. Another step forward and the sound of rubble beneath her feet brought it to bear. Tellu's mouth fell open and her knees dropped to the ground, meeting with the ash, the soot, and the dirt as it had collided with gravel. Shards of glass laid adjacent to her skin. They threatened to prick at the alabaster and drip red along the homestead once more, her clouded gray eyes now parted with the tears like the summer's rain. Lips quivered with agony and despair as her heart sank even further than she knew it could. "Mui bar," the words were scarcely heard it loosely translated to, my home. Tellu was paralyzed with grief her body now rested on her ankles as she sat there, knees knelt into the ground. It felt like an eternity had passed before she could manage to stand back on her feet.

When she did, she heard the blood-curdling scream coming from within the home. "Emel?" She questioned and again she would ask, "emel?"

There was another scream but this one more of a cry and Tellu unknowingly had already begun her sprint. Feet into the gravel, glass now tore at her feet and she did not care. Her hand met with what was left of the door, while the smell of burnt flesh assaulted her senses. Tellu's focus was on her mother she pushed the door open, sidestepping the caved in roof and looked to the right where there had once been a study and then to the left where a hall led to the second floor and a moon room in the back. She could make out the cries of her mother and continued to the right. The study was gone, father's desk was now nothing but a broken piece of lumber - it has been carved from him out one single tree the work of a master craftsman. A gift on his wedding day from their great grandfather, and now it lied in ruins the shelves opposite of were once filled with knowledge. Now they hung hauntingly scorched by fire, the smell lingered throughout the home.

Tellu searched the study but nothing else was there, holodevices were gone, pictures, family photos that dated back ages were gone. The woman turned the corner and headed to the library - it was one of Srina and Valina's favorite places. This was where they could all bond, mother, and father and made a special place for Valina so she could be well and read here. Where she could be among her sisters and brother, reading with them or reading to them. As Tellu crossed through the doorway, as the door was now gone and laid clattered against the stone wall. She could see her mother, and she could see Valina. Dear, sweet Valina and whatever had been left of her heart broke. Her lips quivered again as she approached her mother.

Quietly she knelt down to the ground and watched as her mother's silver ice eyes turned toward her. They were darkened and almost a light blue, almost - but Tellu could see what was there. "Emel..." her voice was softer than a whisper her eyes turned to Valina and it was then that Tellu was grateful. Grateful that Valina had still been in one piece and not been scattered about like some of their brethren.

"He na- lelya," Aeris Talon, the mother of Valina, Srina, Tellu, Cyprine, Viluy, and Var Talon now mourned the loss of her eldest child. She held her eldest close to her as if she were cradling an infant. "Mui... mui iell na- lelya." She continued and it was then that Tellu saw how she shook. How her mother grieved, a hand to Valina's hair brushing it away from her face. She pulled Valina's body closer to her and wailed and all Tellu could do was cry, tears rolled down once again carving new stains along her alabaster skin. All around the daughter of Aeris and Raihane was the destruction of her home, and the stench of death clung to every fiber. "Valina, mui bain iell."

Aeris looked at Tellu then back at Valina. "They did this to your sister, they did this to us after our Queen welcomed their Infernal. Their Forsaken Infernal and this, this is what we get in return." She squeezed her eyes shut, "and I cannot find your father... Tellu, your father."

"I will find him, I promise."

"I don't know if I can let her go."

Tellu exhaled and looked down at her deceased sibling, "it is with a heavy heart I must empathize with you, for I was not sure if I could let Iuuna go." She paused there, and she took a deep breath, exhaled and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I held her small body close to mine, just as you hold dear Valina. I had failed her, I had failed Aela - her mother." She spoke with tears in her eyes and a voice that choked on grief, "for I felt that I had failed them that I had not been able to protect to them but in truth. In truth, it was not I who failed them, for I could not have foreseen the rage that took hold of Etrigan. So then I say to you, you have not failed Valina or father, for you could not have foreseen the treachery of one Infernal Manda'lor."

"Your words are sound, but I fear they do little to comfort me."

"They are not for comfort, but rather a statement of the truth."

Aeris nodded in acknowledgment and slowly, carefully placed Valina's body down onto the ground. She was delicate with this process and even more so as she doted on Valina once more. Covering her body with a nearby blanket sweeping the dirt and soot from its fabric, and before she pulled the blanket up over Valina's face. Aeris leaned over and gave her eldest a kiss on the forehead and pulled the blanket over the woman's face. Tellu placed a hand on her mother's forearm to provide reassurance. This turned into an embrace, one that brought more tears for mother and daughter as they took a moment to recollect themselves. It was an embrace that Tellu had once used with Srina not too long ago on Monastery. Together, the two rose to their feet and looked ahead out toward the hall, "come we must find your father, for Goddess help me if Raihane has passed before me, I'll fetch his sorry arse from the Nethers myself." Aeris quipped, and Tellu gave her mother a half-smile. Did her mother get over the death of her sister? Hardly. Aeris merely compartmentalized and tucked it away, she would continue her grief when she could but for now, there was the matter of her husband.

Raihane Talon, father of Valina, Srina, Tellu, Cyprine, Viluy and Var Talon - the husband of Aeris Talon.

Note: Echani language is just Elvish via LOTR translators, my daughter/my beautiful girl/one, etc. Emel is mother/mom.

Crusade.png
Equipment: Gravity Hurts, Lightsaber, Vi'Dreya Crystal, Ianua Dagger
Allies: [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"], [member=Micah], [member=Voph], [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member=Cay-Yo], @Confederates
Enemies: [member=Fedrig], @Mandalorians

crystal.png
Most of the forces arranged ahead were like few that Jerek had ever had the chance to call allies. He still wasn't certain how to feel about this. The Republics he had fought for had almost always employed organic troops, beings who had a name, a background, and sometimes a family. Their losses were felt and felt hard, and the padawan always had the greatest admiration for those troops. Someone who, without the aid of the Force or anything more than a weapon and a little armor, would go up against the destructive forces of the Sith or Mandalorians or worse.

These unliving droids, though, they unnerved the boy. They could fight, but they were not soldiers. They were weapons of war, mere tools. Tools that could, in the wrong hands, be used for evil as well as good. Jerek knew that the Confederacy he was fighting for right now, a nation that appeared to be a democratic power in the galaxy, though one far less moral than that of the Republics. It wasn't outright evil, they did good acts, but Jerek had serious concerns by the manner in which they orchestrated them.

Which is why it didn't instill confidence when he spied a plume of reddish gas entering the sky above, pulled along by starfighters he didn't recognize. They could have been the Mandalorian forces, but to his knowledge they could equally have been Confederate. The notion made him sick to his stomach, a feeling that persisted until he witnessed his girlfriend's reaction to it. Jerek watched in awe as Allya unleashed a powerful wave through the Force towards the gaseous particles, dispersing them at once, and then causing the gas to quickly descend towards the ground. He had never witnessed the girl's full extent of her power, and seeing it now sent a thrill through his chest.

"Allya, that was..." the dazzled teen began as Allya came over, but she was being all business. Her droids and clones were at the ready, and she held out a rebreather in her hands for Micah to use. He took it, inclining his head in a wordless gesture of thanks, and watched silently as she gave her troops the order to move. He raised his brow at the transformation in the young woman in front of him before he began to follow along, passing up the rebreather to the Cathar boy who peered over his shoulder. "Ever get the feeling you're part of something great, to realize you're only standing next to it?" he mused idly to his captive audience, and then blinked himself out of his reverie.

"Use that rebreather while we pass through what's left of that gas, you don't have a helmet or anything sealed. I should probably get you one, though, I just didn't expect anyone would be..." The boy's thoughts passed back to Ossus and the damage he saw in the city ahead, wondering how long he was going to continue to be this naïve about the galaxy. "...so cruel."

He shook his head lightly, and used the moment to switch his own helmet into rebreather mode, the duraplast face-plate sliding down to form an airtight seal inside his suit. It, too, would allow him to pass through any of the remaining gas without harm. He only hoped whatever it was intended to do wasn't accelerated by Allya forcing it to the ground.

As they progressed through the city, the forces were met by resistance from the native Echani, and Jerek stepped back as blaster bolts began to fly, aiming to protect his charge from coming to any harm. He didn't know if Micah could defend himself, and the Jedi padawan was more keen on getting out the way rather than putting his new armor through such a blatant test of its capabilities. The suited youth needn't have worried, however, as Allya quickly dispatched the blaster fire and the shooters with ease, bringing them down with stunfire. He looked onward as the few organic troopers among Allya's forces restrained them, trying to comprehend what would make these residents wish to harm forces that had come to liberate them.

Then again, Jerek remembered when even the Silver Jedi had been met with less-than-favorable welcomes. "See, the conquering hero comes" was not a refrain often sung by the victims of war. Victims, deserving of pity, not death. The boy brightened at the realization here as they moved on, exhaling a contented sigh at the thought that his Sith girlfriend had shown mercy instead of cruelty. Even if the Echani couldn't see it right now, the Jedi youth was certain that he was on the right side, and that someday all of Eshan would come to see that as well.

Crusade.png
Allied Peps: TBA
Opposing Peps: @Kylo Kyr'am
Equipment: Shatory Reishūkaku, Mk1 Shadow Rifle, LightSaber, OSA, H.T.E Blaster Pistol

Taking to the sky, typical Mando, wanting to avoid close range combat when faced with a superior enemy. A sound tactic but for a culture that constantly boasted about being able to beat Echani blindfolded and a Jedi at the same time they sure seemed to run away a lot. Not that she couldn't reach him, Kurenai starting the beginning of a force jump until another flurry of blaster bolts zipped towards her from the armored opponent.

The bolts were concentrated, in a manner to negate deflection, Kurenai only able to block a few of the incoming projectiles, mainly the ones aimed at her more vital areas. The rest zipped by, impacting against her shoulders, the seeing rounds being mostly absorbed by the armor but she could still feel the light sting from their speed. "Hmm, he is good, no more playing around".

Carrying on with her force leap Kurenai soared up into the air, reaching a similar height to her quarry before sending out a small flurry of ethereal like spears. The conjugated weapons shimmering with a dark tracer like presence as they streaked through the air towards her target.

Scourge.png
Objective: Drive out the Mandalorian Empire
Allies: CIS, Mandragora, [member="Rhaellor"], [member="Asher Mossa"], [member="Kasca Fen"], [member="Veronika Fleischer"]
Enemies: Mandalorian Empire, [member="Grosck Bah'azet"]
Gear: Lightsaber, wooden staff, knife, 30 undead minions

The connection she had with some of her undead was severed suddenly as their ritual completed, snapping her out of her trance and looking to make sure she still had her battalion of dead with her. Some were missing and she couldn't feel them, meaning there was danger nearby. Danger that some of her corpses had sacrificed themselves to stave off.

With a quick head count, she could still be sure that there were roughly thirty or fewer undead with her. A single Doashim stood beside her, looking like a hell-beast worthy a witch's companion. She climbed atop its back with the slight help of a force jump and sat as comfortably as she could without some kind of saddle or padding beside her robes. Hearing large weaponry against the barrier that had been in place, she looked to the strange beasts that were waiting just on the other side of it. Three witches, thirteen Doashim, and thirty undead. They must not have fully understood what they had just walked into, whatever they were.

She retrieved her lightsaber from her robes, disappointed that she would need to use it. All she was hoping for was to stay in silence, influencing the battle from afar, but in war, nothing ever went as planned. The saber was ignited and her undead automatically got into position around her, staring down the enemy, wanting the barrier to fall so she could let them all sink their teeth and bony fingers into their flesh.

Even still, she didn't say a word to her fellow witches, her eyes quietly focused on those that had dealt harm upon her small army. Sometimes it felt like her own corpses were the only things she cared about, although that didn't say much. She held out her staff with her other hand, ready to use it as a conduit for lightning to be unleashed from. Even though she was more connected to the Rancors of Dathomir, she could get used to the fearful presence it helped to provide her.

Crusade.png

Location: Eshan's Capital City, en route to the Palace (on foot)
Allies: The Confederacy of Independent Systems + Allies
Enemies: ME
Wearing: Armor | Leather Pants | Pathfinder Boots | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | Sofitor
Wielding: 10 Czerka knives | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke (lightsabers) | Combat Gauntlets | Knight Obsidian Sword | 2 Dissuader K-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets
Tags: [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Cay-Yo"] | [member="Jerek Zenduu"] | [member="Micah"] | [member="Valdus Bral"] + those who wish to join

PinkBang.gif

Madalena nodded, firmly agreeing with Cardinal. The whole situation didn't make any sort of sense at all. Still, having nothing to add, the group began to move forward, making their way through the rubble of part of the city that once beautiful only to be bombarded by the Mandalorians. And for what? A handful of slavers? Not that Madalena had anything against collateral damage per-se, Force knew she was the cause of much of it more often than not, but it looked like the Echani were being punished for merely having those slavers exist. How many families had died here, for no sin other than having slavers breathe the same air on the same planet? And more importantly; what was gained by this form of destruction? It was not the way to gain the local populace's trust or cooperation, though she'd heard rumors about such existing by more than a splinter cell.

And then she saw the red gas. "Do Mandalorians breed with their siblings? Regularly?" was the first thing that came out of her mouth. Who the krak released gas in or so close to a capital city? Glancing at her commdevice, she checked to see if any of the local population had received any warning of such, but she could not find anything, which gave her cause to believe that they had simply not. And these people were trying to claim to the Echani that they were the good guys?

She knew [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] was doing something, and then the gas was waved further away from them. It didn't seem like it would actually be reaching them, but it was always better to be safe than sorry, especially when she didn't have a rebreather on her. It was then that she heard [member="Voph"]'s words, and there was little she could do but nod again in agreement. Adding in what [member="Cay-Yo"] had said, Madalena moved together with the rest of the group that had gathered there.

With the flattened part of the city around her, it was not hard to see the Palace from the distance. It was a beautiful structure, designed to seem as though it rose from the water rather than just rested atop of it. On a normal day, she would have probably paused to stare at it. But there was something else that had captured her attention right there and then; the way to the palace included a bridge that went over the actual water.

It was hard to keep herself calm and collected. While the Sithling had no actual fear of heights or bridges, she began to worry that the Mandalorians, in all their pride and foolish glory, would attempt to ruin it while they were crossing. If that happened, the likelihood of falling into that water was very real. And that meant for that for her, there would be trouble, because she could not swim. She'd grown up on Coruscant and there weren't any lakes or something of the kind there, and the time she'd spent with the Confederacy hadn't actually allowed for the chance to learn. It was but part of why she avoided visiting Kamino like the plague.

Sounds of fighting could already be heard from far away; if Madalena were to judge, they were all still a safe distance away. Still, her hand went to one of the knives strapped to her body, and she pet it for reassurance. If the Mandalorians found a way to sever her from the Force, she would still be every bit as deadly. That was how she trained, that was why she was working on all her abilities both with and without it. But with it was definitely easier.

"I'm still waiting for Mando units to drop on us or something," she sighed after a little bit more distance was covered, "it makes no sense that we're in the damn city for so long and still haven't come face to face with any of them."

Meteor.png
Location: The Nessius; Eshan Orbit - Between the Fortressa and the Planet
Objective: Destroy/Drive off the Mandalorian Fleet
Allies: [member="Caesar Kenway"] | [member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="John Locke"] | [member="Voph"] | CIS & Allies
Enemies: [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Premier William Harris I"] | [member="Vanessa Vantai"] | [member="Flash Australis"] | Mandalorian Empire & Allies
Personal Affects:

The Infernal Host:

Post Number: 3

wrappingpaper.png

"Ma'am! Super Star Destroyer has just arrived and opened fire on the Fortressa. Enemy Battlecruiser is opening fire as well targeting the Nessius."

"Missiles and enemy fire incoming from the fleet we've engaged."

"Reports coming in, unmarked Medical vessels present among enemy Shuttles and Drop Ships."

The woman scoffed, her golden hues peering across at the enemy fleet as she listened to blustering wind that spewed from the Mandalorian commander about the damage the Confederacy was doing; and how they were attacking medical vessels. However though, it was clear that such a boast about the Confederacy not knowing war and not fighting for peace, and she saw through the feigned righteousness. After all it was only an inexperienced commander that would use such a claim to hide their own ineptitude in times of war.

"Ma'am, your response?"

The communications officer asked, before the woman held her hand up and motioned for a message to be send to the fleet commander ([member="Adenn Kyramud"]).

"If you cared in the slightest about the souls on board those medical vessels you would have provided an escort for them to reach the planet. It is your own ineptitude that has lead to them being fired upon, and your failure to ensure that they were properly marked as medical vessels. You have thirty minutes to provide them with an appropriate escort and remove them from the field; and stop using them as a shield for your own inexperience. Your insults and bravado though would serve you well among the Sith; they're just as full of hot air."

With that she motioned with her hand, having the communications shut off before she gave the order.

"Have Haborym and Eligos Wings break off their attack and allow time for those 'medical vessels' to vacate the area. They have thirty minutes; if the enemy commander does care about the souls on those vessels, he'll actually provide them with a proper escort this time."

"If he doesn't ma'am?"

"Once the time provided has elapsed, Haborym and Eligos Wing have the command to reengage and destroy the targets. For now we have larger problems to focus upon."

With that the Nessius shuddered heavily, its shields fluctuating for a moment as the beam weapon slammed into the vessel. Perhaps it was the angle that the weapon impacted or the distance of the enemy vessel; or any number of variables, the Nessius was lucky enough to have caught a glancing blow of the weapon. The woman quickly growled as the vessel shuddered again, the firepower from the fleet she had engaged slamming into her vessel on its attempt to strike the Malebranche Star Destroyer that had been pulled back. The Ascensoriel shuddered, though stood steady as it took the brunt of the assault from the enemy fleet, though it seemed that the Mandalorians had some intelligence, some...

She had been ready to respond to the Battlecruiser, though a smirk crossed her lips as she watched another Confederacy fleet drop from hyperspace around the vessel. It would give her some breathing room and allow her the moment to deal with the more pressing matters at hand; which meant it was time to deploy in full.

"First Officer."

"Ma'am?"

"Remind me to send some Naboo Blossom Wine to the commander of that Confederacy fleet that is taking the Battlecruiser off our hands. It would only be proper to thank them for freeing us up."

"Yes Ma'am."

With that her attention refocused to the task at hand, her smirk growing as she gave the order she had been waiting for.

"Command Group Asmodeous, Line of Battle."

As the command was given the bulk of the Nessius would being to shift towards its starboard side, followed by the Ascensoriel class Star Destroyers, with the three vessels soon enough resting prow to stern as though all three had launched in a straight line from the planet below. As they shifted their formation, their Prow Heavy Turbolasers fired off their last burst, at least for the moment. A soft smirk crossed her lips as the full force of the vessel's weaponry would now be brought upon the enemy fleet. the Malebranche Star Destroyers; already having been stationed behind and above the Nessius also turned, their own weapons being shifted.

"Avernus Group, establish the Gravity Wells, two immediately in front of the fleet; lets get those missiles out of the way. The remaining eight shall be established behind the enemy fleet, we don't want them having a chance to escape."

The command was given and quickly followed as the Gravity Well Projectors established their Mass Shadows. As the two before the fleet were built up, the incoming missiles quickly spiraled out of control, though a few managed to get through just barely as they slammed into the shields of the Star Destroyers.

"Command Group Asmodeaus, split your weapons."

Gunners began to track their enemy vessels, pulling up the targets as the turrets shifted and moved. Heavy Turbolasers and Ion Cannons establishing their fields of fire, though holding until given the order.

"All vessels, Fire! Full Broadside spread!"

The vessels themselves seemed to shake as their Mass Driver Cannons fired their broadside salvo, followed by a successive burst, sending the projectiles towards the Mandalorian vessels. The woman watched on as they would potentially slam into the Mandalorian fleet she had already engaged; or at the very least hit something they might have had on standby. Though she couldn't focus all of her attention on just the fleet before her, there had to be something done about that Super Star Destroyer that had dropped in damn near on top of the Fortressa.

Of course with the Line of Battle, the vessels were more than capable of unleashing their full complement, as their second bank of Mass Driver Cannons fired in tandem. Projectiles from the cannons tore through the void, heading towards the Super Star Destroyer; though she knew that something heavier would be needed to properly deal with such a problem, and then it dawned on her. As the Nessius and Ascensorial Star Destroyers kept up their withering cannonade of broadside bursts, she gave the order.

"Dis and Erebus Group, full fire spread from the Uniila at that Super Star Destroyer. I want a double burst to cover the delivery of two devices, weapons free. Lemure Corvettes, keep up the fire on enemy Starfighters and Bombers; keep them off the Cruisers. Barbazu Frigates, focus Ion Cannon fire on their Cruiser and follow up with your Heavy Turbolaser Cannons."

The Uniila Cruisers began to shift their position, turning to face the Super Star Destroyer, their weapons trained upon the over sized proof of phallic inadequacy. Their launchers quickly unleashed a flurry of Torpedoes and Missiles as well as two very special gifts for the Mandalorians, the Phlegethon series Thermonuclear Device. Even if the Super Star Destroyer or its escorts managed to bring the weapons down, the effect would be more than desired and a soft smirk remained upon her lips as she peered out across the emptiness of space.

She watched the streaks of the missiles and torpedoes stream towards the enemy vessels, moving ahead of the two devices. She watched as the torpedoes and missiles slammed into enemy vessels or were destroyed, their explosions the sacrifice required to keep the two devices safe until the final moment when it happened...

A brilliant flash filled the void of space, and for a moment it seemed as two miniature suns were brought into creation as the Thermonuclear Devices detonated. Their blast radiating outwards as the vessels around the balls of fire would surely shudder and feel the heat of its destructive force. Then the Electromagnetic Pulse would radiate outwards; however her own fleet was far enough away, though only just so. If the Mandalorians wanted true war, they would have it and in that moment she was weapons free as the gates of hell had been opened and its destructive force unleashed upon the galaxy once more.

The battle was not over though, and this was just the opening salvo, the opening theater as it were as she brought her arms forward, crossing them over her chest. Turning her attention, she nodded before speaking once more.

"Vassago Wing will move to engage the enemy Starfighters and Bombers still coming in, bring them down. Focus on the Bomber First; Ruzel Wing will provide additional support in engaging. Oriax Wing will focus on removing the enemy's Escort Carrier from this fight."

The Starfighters of the Vassago Wing quickly pushed towards the enemy starfighters and bombers, their Heavy Laser Cannons and Auto Blasters tearing into the enemy formations. The Erinyes Starfighters utilizing their superior speed and maneuverability to rapidly flank and move behind the enemy bombers to take them from the rear. For the moment the Ruzel Wing remained pulled back, waiting to strike at stragglers that made it through the swarm of Starfighters.

The Starfighters of the Oriax Wing were focused on their own objective, with many forming up to provide protection to the Gidim Bombers as they moved over head of the Escort Carrier. The Starfighters would dive down at the enemy vessel, focusing their fire on its weaponry to ensure that the way was clear for the Bombers; which in turn unleashed a salvo of Torpedoes; forty-eight in total screaming through the void of space towards the carrier.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she watched the hell that was being unleashed above the world; and though she thought for a moment of those that were on the world below, she pulled her attention once more to the here and now. There were those that were more than capable leading the Confederacy on the ground, and they were in turn counting on her and the other Fleet Marshals to keep the space above Eshan clear.

Fleet Actions:
  • Haborym and Eligos Wings pulled back from engaging Shuttles, Drop Ships and 'Medical Vessels'
  • (10) Mass Shadows established; (2) directly in front of Adenn's Fleet, (8) Established behind his fleet
  • (9) Dual Heavy Turbolaser Cannons, (29) Mass Driver Cannons and (42) Ion Cannons fired at Adenn's Fleet
  • (9) Dual Heavy Turbolaser Cannons, (29) Mass Driver Cannons and (42) Ion Cannons fired at the Preserver and Escort Vessels
  • (32) Concussion Missiles and (32) Proton Torpedoes fired at the Preserver
  • (2) Phlegethon series Thermonuclear Devices fired at the Preserver
  • (24) Ion Cannons, (32) Heavy Turbolaser Cannons and (64) Dual Medium Turbolaser Cannons fired at Unicorn class Cruiser
  • Vassago Wing engaging Adenn's Starfighters and Bombers
  • Ruzel Wing providing cover to Vassago Wing
  • Oriax Wing engaging Adenn's Escort Carrier; (48) Proton Torpedoes Fired at Carrier

Damages:
  • The Nessius | Shields 85% | Hull 100% |
  • Ascensoriel class Star Destroyer | Shields 95% | Hull 100% |
  • Ascensoriel class Star Destroyer | Shields 95% | Hull 100% |
  • Malebranch class Star Destroyer | Shields 98% | Hull 100% |
  • Malebranch class Star Destroyer | Shields 98% | Hull 100% |
  • Interdictor II class Cruiser | Shields 100% | Hull 100% |
  • Interdictor II class Cruiser | Shields 100% | Hull 100% |
  • Interdictor II class Carrier | Shields 100% | Hull 100% |
  • Uniila class Cruiser | Shields 100% | Hull 100% |
  • Barbazu class Frigate | Shields 100% | Hull 100% |
  • Lemure class Corvette | Shields 100% | Hull 100% |

Allies: [member="Celiana"] and CIS
Enemies: [member="Mig Gred"] | [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] and ME Forces

Kat was dressed for battle, she had standard light armour, she hadn't gotten around to making her fancy tech armour that she dreamed of making. Things were too hectic for that. The armourweave wasn't strong against Lightsabers and repeated blaster fire but the light and flexibility was substantial enough for her to move without hindrance. She had teamed up with Celiana, another Silver Jedi she had met on Kashyyyk. They sparred and shared Echani blood, though Kat was full Echani while Celiana wasn't, it was nice to know another Echani all the same. Kat was worried though, this invasion of Eshan, it was only going to leave more ruins and lives lost. If only there was another way to stop the Mandalorians.

Her sister and mother were back on Kashyyyk, they prayed with Kat for her safety and told Kat that she needed to go and take back Eshan for Echani. It was clear that they wanted independence from Mandalorians but she doubted that they wanted to be controlled by the CIS or any other faction after these two invasions. Kat swallowed hard as she approached Celiana and observed camp, it was hard to push from the back of her head the fact that her best friend Beth could be around on the opposition. It was hard trying to make their friendship work at times like this but Kat enjoyed her friend's company too much to give up. Kat sighed and brushed her white hair into a ponytail as her eyes gazed over the scenes in front of them. She brought binoculars up to her eyes to get a better look at their surroundings.

While Kat was skilled in combat like all Echani, she wasn't a fan of killing or hurting others. She left the need for revenge especially after the bombardment, however, Kat knew she needed to make sure revenge didn't consume her mind. Her Master was teaching her ways of the Light Side and the pain of the Dark Side. She knew that she had to be careful. Gripping her Force staff, Kat looked to Celiana. "So, we just standing here or we gunna go fight them?" Kat was itching just get in the fight and get it over with. Too much waiting meant that her thoughts would bring up how uncomfortable this would be.

Objective: Attack and destroy or drive off the CIS fleet
Allies: Mandalorians and allies, Premier William Harris I | Vanessa Vantai | Flash Australis
Enemies: CIS and allies [member="Amelia von Sorenn"] , Caesar Kenway | Alden Akaran | John Locke | Voph
Opponent: CIS Fleeters
Location: Aboard the Aegis Eternum, in a hex near Eshan. Then enroute to Eshan
Fleet:

When the Super Star Destroyer(SSD) had arrived, Adenn simply grinned. Now the CIS were really screwed, however, they still had to show it to them. Thankfully though, that mission was now much easier for them. Then a single call came through to them about the medical shuttles. and Adenn sneered. Those medical transports where marked, it would simply seem that the CIS pilots were blind. All the better for him then, that video evidence could be shown to the GNN and other news networks. Then Adenn watched as the fighters attacking his shuttles broke off and were given the time to leave or be destroyed. At that, he heard some laughter from his bridge crew. Retreat? Mandalorians don't retreat, they fight and die to protect their vod, and the Eshani were currently their vod.

One of the comms officers opened a call line from the flight leader of all the shuttles.
Alor, with your permission, we'll continue to the planet. Those people down there need our help, whether Eshani or our fellow Mando'ade.
Adenn smiled grimly, he knew what they were asking. They were asking to fly through hell to help the Eshani. So he gave it to them.
You have my permission flight leader. Get down there, set up medical stations, supplies and help any Eshani you see. At the same time, help out the Mando'ade. Disrupt supply lines, harass their troops and cause as much havoc as you can.
Wilco alor! Flight lead, out.

And with that, all of the shuttles dived towards the planet. They charged through any fire that would come at them, past the missiles and the fighters. Some most likely would be shot down, others damaged, but the majority made it past. Once they were down, they headed to the edges of the city to set up medical camps. The troops would disperse, using the shuttles as anti-air against any fighters that may follow them. They set up medical camps, clearly marking them with medical symbols, and the troops went out to bring any Eshani to them. There, they would receive medical attention and other help they needed. Other troops went towards fighting, to do what they had been told to do. Some shuttles went in the air again to provide air support.

While all that was happening, Adenn had already turned away to look at the battle before him. As he watched, he saw the mass shadows appear, 2 in front, and 8 behind. Oh, whoever that fleet commander was, was a fool. They should have put them all in front, since they wouldn't retreat. Adenn began issuing orders.
Bottom left prong, move down below the mass shadows. Bottom right prong as well, you two will meet up below them and shoot up at the CIS ships. Weapons free. Fighters, deal with any CIS fighters that come at you. Keep a lane clear for the bombers. Bombers, continue hitting your assigned targets. Adenn watched in slow motion as several dozen shots were fired at him. Get ready top prong. Enemy fire incoming. We'll roll out of the line of fire in 3, 2, 1. NOW! With that, all the ships activated their side thrusters and rolled to port. With that simply maneuver, they avoided most of the enemy fire. Several shots hit them, but the shields held, if only barely.

At the same time, the carrier came out of its dive roll only to go right into the proton torpedos. At the same time, it came up right in front of the unicorn cruiser. It had come straight into the fire of one It shook from all the fire, before suddenly a massive explosion ripped through it. The shield generator had just blown up and ripped a hole into the side of the ship. People were torn out of the ship before the gap was closed using shields. It was too damaged to continue, but too slow to get out of the line of fire quickly. Knowing full well his predicament, the captain of the carrier had everyone evacuate his carrier. He left one final transmission before doing something drastic.
Vod, it's been an honor. But my time has come, I'll be sure to take as many of them out with me as I can.

With that said, the captain cut the call before pushing his ship forward. He put all power into the engines and went straight for the nearest ship. He was sacrificing himself to take out one of their ships. Tanking all of the shots that would be fired at it, the carrier kept shooting forward and firing its own weapons. Eventually it was close enough to the Ascensoriel Destroyer. Once there, the captain of the cruiser activated the self destruct device. It would blow up right next to the targeted ship hopefully destroying it, but it should at least take out the shield and some hull.

At the sign of the explosion, Adenn gave a salute to the captain of the ship. not wanting to waste the sacrifice, Adenn had his prong all open fire on that same ship(Ascensoriel Destroyer). Several bomber wings even dived towards the ship to shoot their proton torpedos at it. Hopefully they'd be able to destroy it. However, they had lost the first ship in this battle.

Along with that. The other 2 prongs had met up. They opened fire on the Nessius. They fired all batteries, from the smallest to the largest, only things not fired at it were the anti-fighter weapons.

Fleet Actions
  • All shuttles and medical craft headed to the planet. Then landed and set up medical bases
  • 2 bottom prongs met and fired upon the Nessius
  • Carrier charged at the nearest Ascensorial Destroyer and self destructing
  • Top prong fired upon the afor mentioned Ascensorial Destroyer

OOC
I will be going on vacation tonight. So, if I cannot post anymore to this, then Quoron Cadera will be taking over my fleet. Sorry for any inconveniences, but I have to go. If I can post, I will.

OOC:​
Allies: Cuddles the Rancor, Clans of Mandalore and our allies, [member="Valdus Bral"]​
Enemies: CIS and their allies, [member="OOM-330"] and any other CIS trying to get into the Palace​
Objectives:​
Cuddles - Keep watch​
Azure - Heal the wounded​
WWiVkPq.png
Cuddles had thankfully mostly been grazed by the AAT blaster shots, with a couple wounds on her arms, and the rest being blocked by the Cabur shield. IT was nothing a little of Azure's healing couldn't fix once they got to the palace. At tone Valdus spoke to her with, Azure's face turned sour, very much not appreciating it. None the less, she obeyed wordlessly, calling Cuddles back over with some mental prodding, and climbing back into the saddle. With a growl of pain, Cuddles took off down the bridge towards the Palace, and slowed to a stop at the entrance. Azure hopped down, and looked over her mounts wounds, frowning. So she sang.

"Feel the glow of the rising sun
Warming your heart on a summer's day
Hear the beat of a warrior's heart
Knowing the light will guide your way
Sing, sing, sing with me of the rising sun."
As Azure sang, Cuddles' wounds glowed with a silver light, and closed up. Azure then went into the palace to heal the wounded, with Cuddles standing guard at the Palace doors.

Mercy.png

Objective: Medical provider to all, including enemy wounded
Affiliation: Doctors Without Borders
Allies: CIS + Eshan
Equipment: AM-1 Ambulatory Corvette
Interacting with: Heading to [member="Valencia Hadley"] field hospital

There had been little time, if cutting it to the moment her craft emerged from the holo-enhanced camouflaged hangar. The hangar were nothing more than a skeletal pop up tent frame with a thin micro-weave projector fabric that camouflaged the tent hangar to it's surroundings or what could be projected to show.
In most cases where it were used to hide the ambulances and other pertinent equipment, it were disposable and would be left behind. The team and ambulances had several of these lightweight holo-camo tent like canopies. Only that they were evacuating for the third time and were leaving their last camo blind behind.
And as her ambulatory craft cleared the holo-structure it got blown up with much of everything else in the immediate area.
Their field encampment had not been directly targeted, but had been a result of the indiscriminate planetary bombardment that for the most part had supplied the team of doctors and volunteers from 'DWB' with an endless supply of broken and torn bodies. And they had come from both sides of this chaotic conflict. A conflict by which Ayda had no real real loyalty to either side, but it's casualties.

The organization of which deployed her was a neutral one. But they had to nevertheless acquire some kind of allegiance. They were refused by the assaulting Mando factions for DWB could not be biased. as thus, Ayda and her team members had to operate under the registry of the CIS. It were a necessary evil to do so, but it assured the team that the CIS would not fire upon them. Not that the CIS ever took to fire upon a medical tagged vessel and team, but this was war and targets had to be either identified or passed up, such as registered and recognized allies.

The vessel rocked and shuddered as it's engines opposed the gravity of Eshen and had to immediately start averting getting hit from above.
Unfortunately, two other ambulatory and 1 transport shuttle weren't as fortunate in the first two minutes of their flight.
Ayda didn't, just couldn't bare to look out one of the port windows. rather her mask were absorbing not only her perspiration but her tears. tears that were wiped along with her perspiration as she were still performing surgery within the craft.
They had loaded all they could and had to leave and unload even more of their equipment to make room for the many casualties they took with them.

The craft rocked this way and that as it's pilot struggled to avoid smart projectiles railing from troubled skies.
Ayda at times had to be steadied by an assistant who held her strong and as steady as he could by the waist-side so she could continue to operate. the rest of the team, were also doing their best to not panic, and keep the current wounded and the casualties as secure as possible.
The fire and explosions and the bodies being thrown about the air of the craft next to hers that had been hit...she could not but look out for but a minute.
Her comrades, friends...patients were on that ill fated ambulance.
Janet, a nurse her age screamed when she bore witness to one, two..then other of their comrade's vessels get hit. Janet took hold firm the blanket on the patient she were securing and buried her face in it, sobbing as muffled as she could.

"God damn it...this is senseless!..." Ayda's assistant, the one holding her steady shouted..his nose were running as well as the water from his eyes.

"The Creator has nothing to do with this, Mathew...
This is not what She wants..." Ayda managed to say in as calm a voice as she could as she were struggling to focus on the patient's wound through her own tear soaked eyes.

"I think I like your version of God, Doc.
Maybe it makes more sense God being a woman than a man..." He wiped his tears not with his hands, as he were holding her fast, but on her person.

"...seems man and his kind are who butcher their own brothers and sisters..and their children.." He were saying. it were just talk. Talk during the worst moments of his life. It were the only means of him justifying the hour at hand for them to be next. maybe it were absolution, atonement on his part as his life were as fragile as his comrades and friends he just witnessed get blown out of the air.

"We all have our personal connection with the creator, Mat...
She could be female, male...then again She could be all.
Yes, maybe She is all, for not all of man is evil, Mat. It's just the way I understand the Creator... the way She touches me... that I see Her as I do..."

Ayda finished with her operation and nudged Mat to help her move to the next cot on the floor.
The woman..an Eshan civilian most likely had a deep laceration to her temple. Ayda had cycled through this patient not two hours ago and had stopped the bleeding and her assistants managed to get the swelling of her brain down. Only the woman was still comatose.
Ayda examined her again, as the other assistants finished up on the man she just operated on.
It were difficult to do her job under the current circumstances. Especially in an ambulance that were trying to avoid getting struck by one of the many hundreds of planetary bombardments raining down from the skies.
"Keep it up with the pulse stimuli waves... it should string some memories together...hopefully get them unscrambled enough for her to start dreaming on her own...." Ayda instructed before spinning her torso around to see about another patient on board.

So it were those harrowing moments as her craft miraculously made it through the bombardment. She and her crew had to keep focus on the patients while their pilot did the flying and dodging. There was little room for any of them to think during these trial times of the losses they were incurring. Prayers, and reflection and moments of silent prayer were to follow soon enough.
And as quickly as they had been caught in the rain of terror, they were out. They could see the explosions and dust plumes getting farther and farther distance from them.

"Doc...gulp..." one of the staff that had been up with their pilot approached her.
His eyes were glazed with tears.
"... Doc..." His difficulty in forming a coherent sentence made her heart drop.

"How...how many?.." She closed her eyes, not at all wanting to know. But she knew. She had felt them cross over.
So many...so many good souls...

"W...we're it." he muttered. Most if not everyone left were heard gasping, sobbing..or just holding their sorrow in silence.

"What of the -" She asked, already knowing, but hoping the Creator would reset a moment...maybe turn back time for a moment between them evacuating their last encampment to now. One minute she were asking her creator, maybe less to change the string of events, and have one bomb miss.
But no.
This were man's war...and man had to account for his actions.
Ayda's heart despaired in knowing the Creator's answer ...

"Doc...sob, sob...Doc, everyone...everything's lost!" He said before he seemed to have given up on his own life, sitting himself down on the floor, his arms hiding his face, his sorrow for their lost comrades and patients, not to mention supplies and medical equipment.

Objective: Defend
Enemies: CIS and their allies
Engaging: [member="Khia Varad"]
Allies: ME and their allies

This was indeed Talimet's first battle. She was a greenhorn and it was most likely clear to any veteran watching her and she was positive that was feeling she had was. Somebody or more than one were watching her.

Her sensors in her helmet picked up on the form over her head and her body moved out of the way of the fired shots. What would have been a head-on attack at the end, she turned into one that was now to the side.

She might not be fully conversant on what her suit or weapons could do, Talimet was familiar with blasters and range. The shots were not near enough to hurt her if they connected...yet. The advance of Khia and the speed at which that happened, that range was closing and she could get harmed.

Not wanting to die here and now, she moved. Drawing her own blaster, she had a steady ain on her target, but she withheld her fire. The range wasn't close enough and Talimet was not going to waste her power by taking shots unless they were going to actually connect.

Scourge.png

Objective: Drive out the Mandalorian Empire
Allies: CIS, Mandragora, [member="Kasca Fen"], [member="Fawn Alzi"]
Enemies: Mandalorian Empire, [member="Grosck Bah'azet"]
Equipment:

The witch was familiarising herself with the movement of her ride, a dark gray lizard looking Doashim. There was no harness, but she could communicate with the creature telepathically. Given enough time in the future, she was certain that she could probably command him to perform certain tricks or feats. The time was not now, not when strange brute creatures led by an unknown humanoid were reaching their location and attacking the protective barrier created by Kasca. A few of the undead had been killed, probably to the annoyance of Fawn who merely ignited her lightsaber to response to the threat.

Her own Doashim roared back at the brutes, more than eager to fight. Veronika stole a glance at Kasca again, deciding that her fellow witch was probably able to hold onto the barrier against a single axe. The problem would arise if it was more than an axe, for the brutes were equipped with nasty looking launchers that looked ready to shoot. No barrier would be able to last against a constant barrage of explosives. They could prepare themselves and raise their arms against the enemies once the barrier was gone, but not when it remained. The barrier might protect the Coven, but it also prevented the witches from engaging Grosck's troops without destroying their own barrier using conventional means such as a blaster rifle or a Force lightning spell.

No. There should be a better way. The Coven's original intention was to stay back and use their mastery to influence the battlefield and it should remained so. Even if it required them to delay their strategy. Veronika tapped her left foot on her ride, nudging him to walk over to the ritual site where the purple fires were still burning. She dismounted and stared at the flames, chanting words of power that would summon another spell. No blood was needed this time since it was a spell that the Witches had known.

Her chanting echoed around the ruins as the Echani spirits who had been summoned earlier by Fawn mimicked her words in a ghastly tone. She felt the familiar tingling sensation flowing through her body, her mouth continuing the chanting as she was determined to finish the spell before the enemies knew what hit them. The air outside the barrier began to pick up, blowing a cool breeze before the wind increased its speed.

"Storm, Earth and Fire, heel our call."

She felt goosebumps forming on her skin, her golden locks slowly standing up at the ends, her body becoming a living conduit for the elements. Veronika's voice no longer her own as the elements possessed her, her eyes stared at the brutes who stood outside the barrier. The breeze was now a howling wind as the skies darkened. A flash of lightning struck the ground near the brutes, charging the air with static electricity that would soon expand with increasing speed.

The witch had found a way to start attacking their enemies with Lightning Storm without stepping out of the barrier.

Crusade.png

Objectives: Clear the Mandalorians from the city
Tags: [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Darth Novus"]
Theme: Link
Equipment:
Purp-Dranq.gif
He stood in the center of an apartment building. It seemed as if it had been abandoned for some time, before the Mandalorians had even invaded the world. As he moved from one room to another, Malphas was actually impressed. No matter how much the daughters and sons of Eshan seemed to be rigid and militant it was obvious they enjoyed their lives as everyone else did. The apartment he stood in was on the third floor, dark and held nothing more than an old couch that had likely been left behind. Malphas pressed a hand against the couch, drawing back fingers that had been painted with dust. Rubbing his fingers together to rid himself of the mess, he would make his way to the center of the room, staring out at the street below through a large windowed door.

The fighting had already begun and the Sith Lord could hear the echoes of combat. His amethyst eyes would gaze down the street as far as his view would let him. There were no Mandalorians here, there was not anyone here. This portion of the city had been cleared. He turned to leave out of the apartment when he felt the draw of the Force. It opened a bridge between two points, allowing the Exarch to hear a voice he knew all too well. For [member="Alden Akaran"] to reach out to him would likely mean something had transpired in the battle looming over their heads.

He could hear his apprentices words as clear as day and though he said nothing with his lips, he would respond to the man.

'Take care of it.' His words were icy and tactical as always, holding no more mean then they needed to. Once he felt his connection with his apprentice sever, the man would wrap his hands around the hilt of his sword. Placing a hand on the glass before him he would close his eyes, letting himself fall to the powers that bound all things. He could sense the battlefield, the skirmishes to claim Eshan, they were going well and not yet had any Confederate member suffered grievous injury. Allowing himself to push deeper he could sense them, not all of them, but so many of them. So many warriors bound by the Force, so many souls commanding an unreal power in the face of adversity. Darth Malphas' eyes shot open and he pulled his hand back. "That's it..."

He turned to the center of the room, his steps were quickened and in the next moment he had fallen to his knees. He could feel the drag of his armor, it was beginning to hunger and for his insolence it would make him suffer. He exhaled, running his free hand over his hair to smooth each stray lock back into place. This time he would not reach out into the Force. This time it would not be so simple as to call on a power or utilize a skill. There were many avenues to utilizing Battle Meditation and this one in particular would prove difficult, because in this moment he would do all he could to support The Confederacy, everywhere. The Dark Side of the Force was powerful, it flowed around him freely as his eyes, bleeding a deep shade of amethyst were closed.

There were so many of them. So many who used The Force. He would link them together, all of them. "Master..." [[member="Darth Metus"]] His voice trailed off, becoming a faint echo in the Force as he reached out to Darth Metus. If the Sith would take his power, take this connection he would feel Malphas' power bleed into his own. The result, a slight strain on the man. His thoughts fell from Darth Metus and went to his own brother, who had taken to the field. He could sense the strife and anger in the man, rivaling his own. Tacitus had brought his legions and his power was mighty, now it would be more so. "Brother..." [[member="Darth Tacitus"]] Again, his voice echoed out, a touch of power bleeding through this connection. Already he could feel it, the power that this ability held was undeniable, yet it was dangerous. By making himself the catalyst of so many powers, so many thoughts, he was risking cracking his very essence in the Force.

"Srina..." [[member="Srina Talon"]] He could sense the Echani. He could sense how she had narrowly escaped danger and even now her minds were on the tactics to be used during this invasion. Was she under attack or in danger now? He could not tell, he could not risk focusing on her too much and in turn breaking his connection with his Master and brother. His power would amplify hers, her will, strength, and stamina receiving a boost just as the others had.

He exhaled, feeling the power that moved through him, like energy through a conduit. Now, he would reach out....further. There was another....his mind focused on her and when he realized she was of the Knight's his blessing would be to her as well. Her name fell from his tongue, foreign yet strong. "Madalena..." [[member="Scherezade deWinter"]] He would mutter, his eyes twitching ever so slightly in displeasure as the bond was formed. She could sense her, moving towards the capitol, moving towards victory. Yet, she was with another, another who could take his power and amplify this unity.

"Cardinal..." [[member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]] The Dominus Prime was not a user of the Dark Side. It was apparent, yet there was enough darkness within him to allow this unification. Hopefully it would sustain as time continued.

Another. Farther away, she was in battle. From here the Exarch could recognize the raven haired Master of the Knight's Obsidian, her signature in the Force was as distinct as ever. "Kurenai..." [[member="Kurenai Yumi"]] Another connection made, yet with this one he felt a shimmer, a strain on him that he could not describe. It was so difficult to keep his mind focused, his concentration on the Force would have to be absolute, or this technique would fail. He could hear their voices, their surface thoughts, dancing through his mind like embers rising from a roaring inferno.

Another. He told himself, sweat beginning to bleed down the side of his brow.

They would all have knowledge of each other. Each one would know this unity was the Exarch's doing but had been taken in by most of those who held to the Dark Side, and even a few who did not. He struggled to keep hiss thoughts, keep his mind rigid. It hurt. It continued to hurt as he reached out, finding another whose signature in the Force was familiar. Another of the Knight's Obsidian, she would feel his hand outstretched through the Force to create and magnify this bond. "Naedira..." [[member="Naedira Darcrath"]] Her own power was facing something....something more than he could spare his focus on.

Still, there were others to bring into his embrace. The Witches, more warriors, those who had joined him. How could he connect them all?

One at a time.

The hair on the back of his neck would rise as he reached out to the daughter of the Vicelord, the one he had grown rather fond of. "Allya..." [[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]] Her presence in the Force was smaller, less significant than her fathers but she was a Sith in her own right and she too could benefit from this. More....There were so many more...

It would appear as if dark shadows danced around him, almost as if the man had become a coven for the Dark Side, a place for it to reside so it could be channeled to all those in his connection. Another was calling on the Force and made herself visible, Malphas would continue to reach out. Though her powers were different from his she was of the darkness and could accept his blessing of unity as well. "Fawn..." [[member="Fawn Alzi"]] He spoke the unfamiliar name before she too was tethered to the Exarch and by extension all the rest. His lips fell slack as his body relaxed. His eyes had glazed over, vibrant with the power of the Dark Side.

He could speak no more, do no more, he had given himself entirely to the Dark Side, entirely to The Confederacy.

As each member whom he had reached out to would show a faint purple flow from their eyes, his voice would call to them all. Faintly, he would speak to them.

'Destroy them all.'

https://youtu.be/YhqHwywHKAc​
Crusade.png

Objective: Scour Eshan of Mandalorian Presence.
Location: Eshan's Capital City - Ruins -> Palace Road - > Echra Corp Ruins.
Allies: The Golden Company, Thyrsians, The Confederacy of Independent Systems.
Nearby: [member="Eyros"]
Enemies: The "Mandalorians."
Nearby: Unknown.
Gear: See Link in Signature.

dlJNZ6y.png

Although his connection to the ever-present energy field of the Force was deadened by the second layer of flesh that clung to his own, there was a sense of dread that slowly began to fill Khonsu’s thoughts. The man had known that hundreds, if not thousands of his people died upon the surface of Eshan when a Mandalorian Clan sought to punish this world for the transgressions of a few. It was the reason behind why they had chosen their landing site, as the Sun Guard who remained behind, as well as their subordinate Auxilia forces, would scour through the wreckage looking for survivors. There were some that believed it was futile to expend their resources dragging up the dead, but the others - those born of Thyrsus - knew that their dead deserved better. They deserved to be taken from this hellish world and brought to their ancestral home - to be buried alongside their forebearers. Thus, whilst skirmishes erupted across the city and the battle in the heavens raged, the Scions of Thyrsus began to retrieve the fallen.

Those that didn’t remain with the rearguard, found themselves marching haphazardly through a city seemingly unblemished by war. Well, that was until its tendrils snaked through the streets as the token garrison of war-droids sought to halt the invader’s advance. They failed in that endeavour, but they succeeded in momentarily delaying their newfound foes. However, the worst of the damage - aside from the ruined city centre - was the ruined structure that belonged to the Echra Corp within the Government Sector; a small sub-section of the sprawling Palace District. The signs of battle were greatest here. The central building was on the verge of collapse; pock-marked with carbon-scoring and painted crimson by the burst-detonation of over a dozen dark-skinned bodies. They were clad in simple garments, at least those bodies which remained somewhat intact, that reeked of their indentured servitude whilst they were alive.

Khonsu knew about his kindred being enslaved. It was what brought him to this world in the first place. It was what caused him to kill his superior officer, and to take his mantle of leadership. That reason alone, was why the Sun Guard sought out vengeance upon the surface of Eshan. What he didn’t know - was where they were all located. Several communiques from the Echani that escaped the planet were relayed to the Golden Company as they were in-transit; each detailing the possible whereabouts of their fallen brothers and sisters. The blasted city centre was one. Echra Corp was another. While these reports were presently unconfirmed, their encounter along the road towards the Palace seemingly filled in the blanks. The Thychani Commander wasn’t sure that these headless cadavers were his kindred, left out to rot, but as he got closer -- their markings were undeniable.

Those corpses, or what was left of them, were Thyrsians.

Instantaneously, the fires of rage that burned within his breast were quenched with a depthless sorrow. He felt numbed by the sight, and it became laborious to breathe. The man felt like he was suffocating within the enclosed environment of his hardened battle armour. His rifle dropped, as the Sun Guard clawed at his helmet; clumsily seeking to tear it free. When the latch was found, and the faceplate retracted, Khonsu gracelessly discarded his helmet -- revealing what laid beneath. There were beads of sweat that poured freely down his shaven scalp, mixing with the oil coating his skin. These signs of exertion, while minimal in comparison to the others embattled upon the surface of Eshan, managed to hide the tears welling up behind his darkened eyes.

Without meaning too, and driven by instinct, the Sun Guard lumbered forward and knelt before the body of a Thyrsian Child. It was forever disfigured by the remnants of the collar baked into the flesh of their liberated neck; the sight harrowed him down to his very core. Once upon a time, Khonsu himself was enslaved as a Child. He knew little of his parents before the Echani took him, and forced him into a bleak life of endless war. Though the Soldier knew little of the pitiful wretch now cradled in his arms, there was an unspoken kinship held between them. This is what his life could’ve been like had he not been saved. He could’ve become nothing more than a decaying corpse, cast aside by an uncaring people; forever forgotten with a flick of a switch.

The tears flowed freely then. Khonsu, the ever stoic and emotionless warrior, wept like a loving father; forever denied the warm embrace of their offspring. These were his people. These… were what he could’ve been had the will of the universe wished otherwise. As time and the escalating battle that engulfed the world of Eshan passed him by, the Thychani Commander finally recovered a measure of his senses. There was no more time for sorrow, for all his tears were spent. There was only hatred now. He despised the Echani for what they had done to him and his people throughout the generations. He despised the Mandalorians for not honouring the fallen, as they would’ve done had their places been switched. They both would burn in time. They both would pay for this callous disregard of his people. None would stay the wrath that boiled within his veins. He would tear apart the heavens themselves in his quest for vengeance, or die in the attempt.

With his resolve emboldened by the seething fires of hate, Khonsu rose - with the body of the mutilated child still in his arms. “Hayi kwakhona,” the man whispered in his native tongue. When translated into Galactic Basic, it meant “No more.” Those words would be echoed by the Thyrsians amongst the Sun Guard, as they bore witness to their Commander and the body held within his gilded talons. They were exposed to the man’s wounded, blackened heart - and were moved by the display. It wasn’t some showing to harrow their hearts, nor was it accompanied by a speech meant to rally their spirits. This child wasn’t meant to become a martyr; to galvanize the souls of the Sun Guard into becoming incandescent pyres of rage. Yet, that’s what exactly transpired. Many amongst their number were hollowed out by the sight, and many more gave into the hatred that burned beneath their breasts.

There would be no salvation for the Mandalorian Scourge. There would be no solace for those Echani that dared to leave their dead amongst the ashes of defeat. None would survive. All who stood in the path of Retribution would be struck down and forgotten by the pages of history. They would endure the humiliation that the peoples of Thyrsus suffered throughout the ages. Their children, should they survive, would come to learn of the price that comes from such dishonour. In time, they would fear the coming of the Sun - for it’s divine wroth judged all who stood beneath its radiant might. As Khonsu reached one of the nearby transports, the partially armoured giant, gingerly placed the maimed body within its metallic embrace.

Once enshrouded, the Sun Guard removed one of his gauntlets and dredged a thumb in the rancid vitae that poured lifelessly from the diminutive cadaver. With all the reverence his hate-fueled heart could muster, Khonsu painted his face with the putrid fluids. At that moment, as his tear-stained eyes closed in a wordless prayer, one of his comrades stalked closer; daring to invite their Commander’s ire. It was Torian Pierce, a former Stormtrooper of the First Order that endured a similar life and bonded with the man on a level that none within the Golden Company ever could. Although he was armed with his own gilded vestments, the Stellar Centurion bore Khonsu’s helm and rifle - each resting within the clutches of a taloned gauntlet.

“Sire,” the former Imperial muttered, as he offered both items forward. “Your helm.”

The Thyrsian turned to regard the retracted faceplate of the helm, and the billowing crest that adorned it. Without a word, the Thychani Commander hesitantly lifted his helm from Torian’s palm and slung the rifle over his shoulder. He needed to wear his armour to become whole once more, but his arms felt leaden; unwilling to adhere to his raging desires. For what seemed like an age, the hairless Thyrsian stared into the lifeless piece of headgear, until his brother-in-arms slapped a hand on his gilded pauldron.

“Lead us to victory, Brother.”

Khonsu’s eyes flickered towards the Gladiator-turned-Mercenary and hardened. Without breaking their momentary connection, the Thyrsian crowned himself and felt the rush of putrid atmosphere engulf his features as the faceplate extended; entombing him within its armoured embrace.

“Kude kubezekupheleni,” He said in a response rendered mechanically lifeless by his power suit. Though the words were Thyrsian, their meaning was clear. Fate had paved their path, and it was their honour-bound duty to see it through. Thus, with those words, when rendered into the common tongue, emboldened the Sun Guard to their purpose; both here upon the benighted soil of Eshan, and within the heavens above.

Until the end.
| [member="Gaius Cadera"] |​

I am a son of the Mountain.
Crusade.png

Objective: Fight a Rancor
Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] [member="Cay-Yo"] @Jerek Zenduu [[member="Valdus Bral"] @Azure Djitred]
Theme: Link

83qSlm0.gif

When they finally arrived at the bridge that led to the palace, Cardinal stared at the sight with an unyielding feeling. That feeling that came when battle was upon you and all you could do was soak it in, the calm before the storm. That feeling was....brief. As his next step caused him to pause. He could feel it. The tug and flow of the Dark Side of the Force. It washed over him like a blanket, promising to keep him warm in the freezing cold of war. At first he thought someone or something had been toying with him, attempting to lead him astray. Then he heard his name.

Cardinal. Spoken by one of the few people in this world who had leave to speak his name. When it came to him as an offer of power and unity, the Dominus was not sure how he would react, how he would continue. Yet rather than reject the Exarch's offer he would let it be. He would allow his mind to become linked with Adron Malvern's and the others, for the time being. The moment he released his defenses and accepted the contract he could feel his body shimmer with a revitalized power that had not been there a moment ago. He clenched his hands into a tight fist before muttering softly to himself. "For now." Was all he said, before continuing his advance on the bridge. He looked back to Madalena, his uncertain gaze hidden by his helmet. "Stay close. This could get....difficult."

As the Dominus stepped forward he could see the mass of droid's going to battle with the Mandalorian forces ahead. The Dominus eyed the droid legions closely, not taking long before he was able to identify their Commander. He'd been pressing his attack and it seemed to be going well as could be expected. "Commander." The Dominus called out to the droid, arching a brow beneath his helmet. "Order your droids to clear a path and halt their advance. From here on, support our assault." His orders were clear and when he turned back to Madalena he gestured towards the palace. "We need to get to that shield and hold the ground, then we can move our forces up without taking as many losses."

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Objective: Defend Eshan from the CIS Invasion in the valleys.
Equipment: Light Mandalorian Armor, Lightsaber Trayc'kad, Trayc'kal
Forces:

Allies: M.E., [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
Opponents: CIS, [member="Celiana"] , [member="Kat Decoria"]

WWiVkPq.png

Mig simply nodded at Sanya's plan, answering with "Good. I'll my armor begin moving out to find hides and begin forward scouting in the valley. I'm not bringing these things to the city." He pause, collecting himself a bit. "It's suffered enough. The Echani and Thyrsian too." He then watched in amusement as Asuna spoke to his new ally. It honestly reminded him of himself when he was younger. Granted, that wasn't all that long ago. Once Sanya was done, he smiled and nodded at her response. "It's ok. I was like that before I became Alor." He could then hear Mynock's synthetic voice barking orders.

"Ok. Light tanks, head out! tank destroyers, follow behind and find good spots to lay low and wait for targets! Artillery, be ready! Walkers, off load!" SLaM droid quickly began to offload as Mig felt something. It was vaguely familiar, but it was soon taken over by another feeling. One of his bad feelings. The one annoying thing about those was that he never could tell what was coming, just that something was. It was an entire war though! For all he knew it was something that would happen in the city. Something he couldn't change. He then eyed Sanya. "We best be ready for anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom