Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus Crash | CIS Invasion of UCM's Eshan Hex

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

While i'm waiting for a response, that is my assumption as well. I not so subtly hinted that in my post the entire building was on the verge of collapse. Hence the rush to evacuate civilians from the Palace with [member="Azure Djitred"] and we that started 2 or 3 posts back.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

In fairness to what was posted in combination with the urgency in which the events were unfolding, as well as the physical limitations that seem to be realistic for a Palace made of duracrete & whatever the Star Wars brand of marble is - I'm going to say that if the Servitor continues to stay on the Palace then it will collapse.

There was ample evidence from both my posts, your posts, and [member="Azure Djitred"] posts to signal the impending doom of the Palace at least two posting rounds previous to my exit, so anyone who is there as of their last post went in understanding that or didn't read.

Summary: Tathra, you can decide how bad the Palace is messed up on your post, including total collapse - do not auto hit PC's or PC resources (NPC units), but after your post the Palace can cease to exist as anything more than fancy ruins. The only area of the Palace building not touched would be the basement floors, which were since evacuated.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] As you are overseeing the damage to the Palace there has been a request that the Throne Room remain mostly intact (Even if the rest of the Palace is torn up) as there are PC characters within.

[member="Srina Talon"]

I cannot commit to that, as the whole Palace should come down - regardless of who is inside. There has been plenty of build up to the Palace falling, and thusly anybody within entered at their own risk.

I won't however be calling any hits.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] I figured you wouldn't be calling any but there has been a fair amount of chaos to read through so it doesn't seem unreasonable to ask.

Could it be one of the last places to crumble?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom