Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empires fall and future plans

Soooo....are we still going for Tund or not? I just saw this:

[[I love the dedication but it has been pointed out this planet falls on the line the CIS will be getting. Unless you believe you can make the required posts before the next map update please pull out and focus on the other dominions. The list has been updated and Tund with Dahrtag have been crossed out to reflect the changing situation this has been a message from your faction admin Syn]]

I was going to join but if we don't want to take it then I will look elsewhere.

Rasu Gan said:
TUND EVERYONE, SO MY LITTLE PADAWANS GET BACK IN THAT RAINFOREST AND LET"S PUMP IT OUT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!

@[member="Antares Windu"], @[member="Marakai Al'Orren"], @[member="Yinch"]

Guys we need some more action on the thread if we're going to pump it out some more help please.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/20781-tund-sorcery-republic-dominion-of-tund/
I'm not the world's fastest poster, folks, so please PM or Skype me when I'm needed if I'm delayed. I will do my best to keep up and keep it short.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Marakai Al'Orren"] just post each chance you get, the story will move along and will be stretched out so you can come and and out whenever needed.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
What Saki said...on both points.
Post whenever you can, hun. No one will fault you.
@[member="Marakai Al'Orren"]

And yeah...come on folks. Aika. doesn't fight, and even she's there. Lets get this one moving with the others.

If I have typos, excuse them. I've felt the need to...indulge in certain beverages tongiht.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Well I think a lot of people are waiting for @[member="Rasu Gan"] 's reply in the Tund thread, seeing as two different people were trying to get her to go with them to different places.. who i believe are the villains yes?

Do we push on or what?

Tattersong

T
Where are we at? How'd we do? Do I owe anyone any posts? Anything else need cleaning up? Do I get a "I aided in the Dominion of Katarr and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirt? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom