Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empire of the Hand

[member="Jared Ovmar"] "I'm BACK you ninny! Fix my brain! Fix me! Fix me! Fix me!"

OOC: [member="Mason Deschart"]: There are always things that make Factions differentiated with each other. That can be players, the characters they bring, a setting change, a shift in ideal, or even the difference of objectives. Take heart! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to define the Imperial Remnant Faction as "Other Than" the Empire of the Hand.

I think you'll find very quickly that the Empire of the Hand has a different sort of feel and Role Play than your faction and that's good. that's a positive thing. A "remnant of the long lost empire" faction is only a starting base line for what the faction becomes.

And when it came to Atrisia, well it imploded for many reasons. One of which being the Fel. I would have very MUCH liked to see Atrisia & Fel duke it out. :D Then we could have had "My Emperor is better than your Emperor! Yeah? Well mine drinks tea! So does mine! Mine drinks better tea! Mine lives on a mountain! Mine commands ships!" and fun.

:)

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Atrisia and the Fels fighting it out at some point - or just having some form of contact - would've been fun since, despite both claiming to represent the true Empire and inheriting many Imperial traditions, both did diverge rather strongly.

What with the Fels defining themselves as radically 'light sided', regarding it as their mandate to wipe out 'darksiders' and openly having force-users in form of the Imperial Knights - and an emperor who was openly a force-user. Whereas Atrisia strongly distrusted force-users, was all about keeping them under state control and had the Inquisition as a secret police to do that. It was also strongly secular.

Anyhow, conflict is fun. Personally I think an 'Imperial faction' that completely dispesenses with cooperation with force-users and just wants to wipe them from the map ('suffer not the witch to live!'), using the power of science against their 'space magic' would be fun and something new. Since at present forcers have a stake in every faction (well, obviously to a lesser degree among the Mandalorians, but still).

[member="Mason Deschart"]

Kind of disappointing to wake up to this drama. I don't feel like I should be obligated to join a faction I don't really feel like joining, when I've been planning this one for months. Good luck with your Imperial Remnant, regardless I'm going ahead with the Empire of the Hand. If you want to talk it out and come to some sort of resolution, my skype (londoelguapo) is probably best.

But yeah ... this isn't about you, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom