Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empire of the Hand

[member="Darth Ares"] ". . . *laughing hysterically* Oh can I have this one? Can I make him my personal valet, or is he military? 'Cause I need to remember laughter is the best medicine.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]: Shut up Ovmar. You haven't mind-healed me yet. I'm still karking insane-in-the-membrane.

OOC: Fun times for all! :D And thank you!

[member="Silara Vantai"]

We didn't make a Pub the Empress. We made Ashin Varanin, former Sith Empress, Conqueror of a Thousand Worlds, Dethroner of Moridin, Former Grand Admiral of the Fringe Confederacy and possibly the deadliest warrior in the galaxy the Empress. There is a distinct difference. You should read up on her.

She's pretty cool.

Alen Na'Varro said:
[member="Silara Vantai"]

We didn't make a Pub the Empress. We made Ashin Varanin, former Sith Empress, Conqueror of a Thousand Worlds, Dethroner of Moridin, Former Grand Admiral of the Fringe Confederacy and possibly the deadliest warrior in the galaxy the Empress. There is a distinct difference. You should read up on her.

She's pretty cool.
Calm down. I was just making a joke. :(

In the Darkness there is Truth
* ex Inquisitor peers in * Hmm. Imperial Remnant, Galactic Imperium, Atrisian Empire...Imperial Remnant 2.0, Empire of the Hand...yes, it's a trend.

Anyhow, good luck in your venture. The group has cool people behind it.

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Purging infidels is fun. Well, until you end up getting labelled as one and purged.

I have to admit, I'm curious. Especially given the folks behind this particular effort. Not sure if Soma's up for another empire or not, but color me intrigued.

Honestly I was always really sad that the previous era of three Empires ended with so little interaction between the three actually happening. It could have been kind of glorious.

Naamah Aesham said:
[member="Antera"]

True. 'War of the Three Empires' would've been fun. Or some sort of interaction.

Anyhow, I approve of any imperialist initiative to go out conquering, subjugate planets and stuff.
The Atrisians already had some space Asia going on. Pity we didn't really have a Cao Cao or Zhuge Liang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom