Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empire of the Hand

More Imperial friends!?

Wait why can't we ALL just be together?

We should have all Imperial leaders hold a conference. We all start elsewhere then collapse together?//HIT

*Also what Mason said a little, I feel a little sad putting a lot of work into getting 7 people interested in a 181st already and having the group also claimed here.

[member="Darth Mierin"]

I can't even tell if you're being serious or not anymore.

Don't toy with my heart woman. Link it, for the love of God, link it

Groups claiming to be the 'true successor' to the Galactic Empire have arisen time and again. Much like countless empires have made the claim of being the successor to Rome - e.g. the Holy Roman Empire and the Byzantine (which hilariously still insisted on being the Roman Empire when it controlled barely more than Constantinople!).

Survival of the fittest and struggle will decide over whether the Remnant's or the Empire of the Hand's claim is more 'valid'. I guess both fighting it out, if it comes to it, should be fun. In the game of thrones, the only 'right' is what your power allows you to enforce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom