Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: Hyperspace Banter
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

The jump to hyperspace that usually filled me with excitement was a little less energetic this time. The Atrisian Commonwealth was an amazing place and I actually regretted leaving it behind. But I was hoping this job would go down without a hitch and we’d have time to investigate some more before taking on our next job.

I looked over to Supisy and could tell she was off in a world with Princess Junko as soon as we safely were in a hyperspace lane. We had several hours to Eisei. “So what happened with the Princess. She is definitely nicer than most, but how is it you agreed to a nude statue in the time of a shopping trip?”

Supisy gave a shrug, “As you said she is nice. She doesn’t look at me like a piece of meat. I know a nude statue kinda says otherwise, but it’s not really like that. She enjoys beauty. And I’m beautiful. You are too. That’s why she wants you to be a part of this.”

I blushed at this. I didn’t exactly think that I was ugly, but beautiful seemed like a bit of a stretch to me. “Alright, fine. Since I already agreed to it, I guess I can’t go back now. You better get more than a holo of her in a bikini though out this.” I gave a wink. I knew that Supisy was much more fluid in her romantic interests than I was.

“Aw. Latty, don’t get jealous,” Supisy tried to sooth me. Though I am quite sure it was sarcastic. “Maybe she has a brother for you?”

This got a laugh out of me. Supisy was hopeless in her search for, well I’m not sure I would say romance, but social acceptance and sharing in beauty. I was quite happy investing my time in the Deviant. “She’s quite pretty. If that runs in the genetics I wouldn’t turn down a meeting with a smart handsome prince.”

Supisy laughed. “I knew you weren’t so boring.”

“Boring?!” I questioned with a growl. “Just because I make sure our needs are taken care of and we have jobs and the Deviant is in working order before I have fun doesn’t mean I’m boring. I’ll show you when we get back to Atrisia.”

Supisy laughed again. “I am looking forward to it.” She stood from her chair. “I am going to change into my dress. Maybe seeing something of Atrisian culture will put the colonists at ease. Why don’t you see what can do to make that projector permanently mounted there, and capable of rotating to place the image next to me. When I get back I’ll show you the image of the bikini. You’ll understand why the step to full nude isn’t that much of a step.”

I gave a little giggle and watched Supisy leave. My eyes then shifted to the projector. Junko is beautiful. I have to admit I am a little curious to see this swimsuit. Even though I like boys.

OOC: Supisy and I worked this conversation out on the side and post by me with her permission.

Location: Exiting Hyperspace | Eisei system | Verdant Deviant
Objective: Make contact with the colony
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy
Wearing: Shikibu Dress

Once Supisy returned from putting on the dress that Princess Junko had given them, she teased Latyuo until the Mirialan went to change as well. With Latyuo gone Supisy looked at the chrono telling her how long they had until they reached Eisei. It was not long at all.

The Twi’lek looked down at the projector where she had left it and smiled. Latyuo had made sort work of fashioning a proper mount for the device. It even looked as though it would move a bit as Supisy had thought would be perfect. She turned the device on and ran through the images that came stock on it. The walls of the cockpit lit up with the scenery of a beautiful waterfall landscape. It looked like maybe Naboo, but Supisy would need to look at the file to be sure.

She flipped through a few more images finding a neon green and pink plaid image that made the cockpit come alive. Latyuo would disagree. But she wasn’t here to say anything. Supisy knew she would have to compromise, but sometimes flamboyance just needed to be done.

Supisy thought she heard Latyuo’s quarters door closing and so she shifted to the last image. The only one that was added manually. Junko in her bikini showed on the wall of the cockpit. “Mmmm,” Supisy couldn’t help but hum. The navicomputer gave a ping and Supisy shut the projector off.

“Coming out of hyperspace!” Supisy yelled out and heard the footsteps enter behind her.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Tags: Supisy Blen Supisy Blen | Junko Ike Junko Ike

I just got into my seat when the starlines of hyperspace receded and became the pin points we see in real space. The planet Eisei came into view. It was not the beautiful sight that had greeted us at Atrisia, but at least it wasn’t an asteroid field. I pressed some buttons and was surprised to find no active scannings coming from the surface. It was a colony that had been hiding for a long time, but surely with Atrisian technology they would be able to do scans.

“Planet Eisei, this is freighter Verdant Deviant. We are on a mission to resupply on behalf of the Atrisian Commonwealth. Please advise course for landing,” I spoke into the comm. Contacting landing authorities was my job as Supisy piloted. I looked over to her and shrugged.

I moved to our own sensors and picked up readings of where buildings had been. “I guess we’ll just land there,” I suggested and got a nod and we were on our way down. When the Deviant set down in what appeared to be a spaceport there was still nothing to be heard from or scanned except for an abandoned settlement. “Message the Commonwealth. I’m going to take a look,” I told Supisy and was up out of my chair, blaster out and heading for the loading ramp.

Location: Exiting Hyperspace | Eisei system | Verdant Deviant

Supisy looked out the cockpit window as the Deviant settled to the ground. She looked out at Eisei with disbelief. Princess Junko and Atrisia were so alive. This place. Well it wasn’t dead exactly. The planet lived, sensors told the Twi’lek that much. The buildings still stood. But where a whole civilization should have been there was nothing but quiet.

Supisy nodded to Latyuo as the Mirialan went to take a look around. Supisy thought her partner was crazy, but Latyuo always believed in getting as much information as possible. Now it was the Twi’lek’s job to man the comms.

“Atrisian Commonwealth,” she spoke after punching the correct buttons on the display. “This is Supisy Blen of the Verdant Deviant. We have made… landing on Eisei. Th-there is no one here. Please have Princess Junko contact us and give further instructions.”

wonderful post ladies

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko had spent the several hours waiting in her palace. She had returned it it using the Transportation Network that they had developed and it would be one of the things she showed Supisy and Latyou when they returned... there were specs for it so that Eisei could develop and build their own as well as the boosters that they were developing to allow it to travel larger distances. If they could then it would make colonies that were far flung able to be maintained in secret with little visible interaction by scouts. She had reports from Atrisia II Zhang which served as the hyper technologically progressive model of Atrisia.

She stood in the marble chamber of the palace when the message came. "Oh that was fast." Junko said it as she walked over to the display and took a moment to change. Slipping out of her kimono and standing in a tank top and workout shorts that were form fitted. SOmething modest but comfortable for when she was in her own palace. The hologram appeared and Junko was looking as the feed went through. "This is Junko, Deviant are you able to hear me?" SHe said it and found a place to sit crossing her legs to give Supisy a display for her hardwork. "You ladies got there fast, tell me we are going to be getting to reconnect with our people."

Objective: Report to Junko

Supisy paused for a long moment when the image of Princess Junko appeared. The Atrisian princess was striking in her formal kimono, and took your breath away in her bikini, but sitting there legs crossed in a casual shirt and short, showing a luscious amount of soft skin, she was absolutely captivating to the young Twi’lek. The voice of the princess snapped Supisy out of her trance and she forced a smile.

“I’m sorry to report Princess that we have been unable to reach anyone related to the colony,” Supisy reported with a frown. “We thought maybe they just were trying to remain hidden so we landed at what appeared to be the largest population center. It is empty as far as sensors can tell. No signs of any attack or natural disaster. Latyuo is out taking a look on the ground. I’m sure she will contact as soon as she has something.”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: Investigate the colony

Once outside I took in a deep breath. I knew from what the sensor told me that the atmosphere required no special equipment to breathe. The planet was quiet, in actual sound vibrations in my ear as well as on the sensors. Everything told me I wouldn’t need it, yet for some reason my blaster pistol was there in my cybernetic hand, ready to unleash hell. Or as much hell as the little thing could manage. Wasn’t like I was carrying around a mini e-web.

Seeing things with my own eyes hadn’t changed things very much. It was even more obvious that there was no obvious signs that the colony was attacked. There were no dead bodies that could be examined to determine what had happened. No evidence of atmospheric phenomenon. I just couldn’t imagine what would make people want to leave a place like this.

I snuck into the first building I came upon. Not that sneaking was required. It was abandoned just like everything else. Inside just as outside there was remonence of what had once been here. The tech looked a bit outdated, but still usable. I shook my head and hit my comm. I was surprised when the image of Supisy was accompanied by an image of Princess Junko. A little more grainy as it was obviously a relayed transmission, but she was there clear as day.

“Um. Hello Princess. Sorry. I wasn’t expecting to be on a conference,” I spoke up a little flustered. “As I’m sure Supisy has said we have arrived to find the colony abandoned. Can’t figure out why. There is some equipment left behind. I’m sure I could get it running again, but unless the reason for leaving is left out in the open I’m afraid I won’t be much help finding it in a computer. Not much of a slicer.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

When the twi'lek appeared the princess moved forward a little to listen... the communication in the sector was not as good as other areas due to the isolation but they were coming through clear to her. Then she spoke and Junkos first reaction was to inturrupt and ask what she meant. "How do yo...." She stopped mid sentence nodding as Supisy was explaining what had happened and what they had found which neither was much but she couldn't expect them to investigate beyond making sure they weren't going to get attacked andf harmed if they were there. THen Latyou appeared and was explaining more to the princess.

"I see. good job ladies." She said it with praise for them. "Be safe and we'll send investigators with a military detachment to search it out. Return here for the rest of your payment." Junko said it as she sat there offering a smile as she stood up shaking out her hair. "THe two of you need not risk yourself for what is the Commonwealths problems." She stayed there on the line though walking with the holodroid that could follow her and was backed by two of her handmaidens who were holding out different clothing for her. "I am looking forward to the two of you returning, the annual silver moon festival is upcoming. We have taken out two hundred year old aged casks of wine."

Objective: Report to Junko

Supisy jumped in before Latyuo could. She wasn’t the hiking, exploring thrillseeker type. She was get behind the controls of a ship, flirt up with some striking person and drink some fine spirits type of thrillseeker. That was what Princess Junko was proposing. And that was what the young Twi’lek was planning to do.

“Terribly sorry that we couldn’t bring better news Princess,” Supisy replied as she started the lift off routine for the Verdant Deviant. “We are looking forward to seeing you soon,” she added with a wink that she wasn’t sure would be seen by Junko, but was sure Latyuo wouldn’t be able to see on her wrist display.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: Investigate the colony

I was quite disappointed to get the request to return to Atrisia. Not that it was a bad place to go, or that the Princess was not a friendly person, but I hated not completing a job. This place was also quite fascinating and I was longing to search further. But doing it on my own without any support was a bit crazy. The last time I tried that I had to have my arm replaced.

“I can already hear that Supisy is starting up the engines,” I said to both of them with a smile. “I’m on my way back to the Deviant now. Princess I would be honored to be part of the investigation team if that is possible. I might not know what exactly you’re looking for. But I’m really good at finding secrets. And this place is very intriguing. If that is not in the cards I understand. And will be happy to enjoy the Silver Moon Festival.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko nodded to the pair and even across the galaxy she imagined there was some disappointment.. they had just left after all and gotten there and were now being recalled... but there was a chance here for them. Since they were the first boots on the ground having Latyou with the investigation team wouldn't be so bad... and it would take some time to set up a decent sized one that would be able to function. She spoke looking there as she spoke. "I look forward to your return, the dress looks beautiful upon you my dear." She said it and stretched out pulling her hair up to look off to the side. "I am getting fitted for the festival. USe the keycode with the controllers on the ANshin. THey will clear a path for you to the inner section of the anshin. The have a shuttle awaiting for you to come down directly to my palace."

Objective: Return to Junko

Supisy beamed with excitement as Junko praised the look of the dress. “The silk feels so good on my skin. I can’t believe this can be protective.” She ran a hand along her thigh straightening out the material. The Twi’lek heard the footsteps of her partner and turned her head just slightly. “Strike a pose for the Princess,” Supisy demanded with a giggle.

Latyuo shot a glare to the young pilot but gave an awkward pose. She was not as graceful as Supisy as a result of nurture over nature. Latyuo was concerned with function over style. The Mirialan blushed and then rushed to her own seat. Supisy giggled again knowing that her partner did not like being in the spotlight.

“Ready to go as soon as you strap in Latty,” Supisy announced. “I’m seeing if the navicomputer can’t shave a few hours off the journey Princess. I don’t want to miss that festival or the wine or the great company.” She then turned her attention to the controls and lifting the ship off the planet's surface.

OOC
Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy moved with permission

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

My cheeks were still burning when the Deviant rose into the air. The princess made mention of using a code to be directed to a different part of the Anshin than we docked before. From there we would take a shuttle to the palace. Wait the princess said her palace. How many palaces were there? I guess it doesn’t matter too much. We were working for the princess. Other princes, princesses, kings and queens could be spread throughout the Atrisian system I supposed.

“Keycode received Princess,” I said with a smile. “We will report to your palace as soon as possible.”

After the communication ended I looked over to Supisy who was doing a good job of hiding the wide smile trying to break through, but I have known her for too long. “I can’t believe you rope me into posing for a statue and then you have me pose like I’m some kinda model. You know that isn’t my deal. You’re the one built for runways, modeling and spacecraft, not me.”

I swung my chair to the side and looked at the navicomputer. “I know you like the Princess. But let’s not run into a star because you’ve got a crush on our new friend. I’ll tell you what. If you make sure we get to Atrisia in one piece. Not taking crazy chances. I’ll speak with the Princess about maybe making a more permanent business arrangement with the Commonwealth.”

Junko bowed her head and cut the transmission tactically right as she was starting to remove her top to get measured for her kimono in the fesstival. THe split second preview should be more then enough for Supisy who seemed more then excited. THey would have to get things ready for the festival and well they already had cresses if they wanted to wear them or there could be new ones laid out. Kimono's that were for the festival... their choice. "You are putting a lot into courting these two." THe voice was there and the bronzed skinned Atrisian from the southern island. Phaidor was a handmaiden but also a friend... she had proven herself capable as a confidant. "Maybe but they are better together and I wouldn't want to make it seem like I was trying to replace or steal away her business partner. So Latyou gets much the same minus a few perks Supisy does." She said it and offered a smile. "ANd that she likes boys doesn't play into it?" Junko thought about it and shrugged. "It is.... acceptable not everyone enjoys me. Maybe I shall introduce her to Shoma Ike Shoma Ike " That got a look. "YOur brother I doubt would know what to do with her or the chance." THey both laughed at that but Junko did send whatever vibes she could with the force to the pair.

Supisy’s eyes went wide just before Junko’s transmission cut out. The princess was raising her tank top. The Twi’lek’s head shifted to the side as if trying to get a better look. “Aw,” she whined as the transmission ceased. “Just before the good stuff. Such a tease,” she whispered to herself with a bit of a smile on her mouth.

Supisy’s thoughts of the princess were interrupted by Latyuo speaking. First she said something about the posings, both statue and just now. That didn’t merit a response as even Latyuo knew that Supisy was trying to make her uncomfortable. It was sorta just how they worked.

Just before pulling the lever for hyperspace Latyuo said that she would work on making their working relationship with Atrisia something more permanent. Supisy was shocked. Sure it would probably be good for business, but Latty didn’t like to be locked down. Supisy suspected there would be some contingencies for down time in that deal. But being able to work with Junko, or better being close to the princess when not working was worth it. “Gotcha boss,” Supisy said with a wink. “Slow and steady. Get there safely.”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: See Junko’s Palace

The ship was in hyperspace for several hours. Supisy busied herself playing with the projector that the princess had gifted her. My part of that had been completed as I had the parts onhand to make a nice mount for the projector and so it could oscillate and give Supisy the perception of having someone with her in the cockpit, assuming she has the correct image available.

During the flight I went back to my own quarters. I had some various projects that I have been tinkering with for a while, but haven’t decided exactly what they were going to become. Lastly I went over my blaster with a fine tooth comb. Always my last piece of business before making port, even someplace that I felt completely secure like Atrisia. As if timed perfectly the alarm sounded that we had come to the end of the trip and were about to re-enter real space.

I hurried back to my seat and took my spot, reaching out to control and giving the keycode that Junko provided. The control gave instructions where to land the Deviant. As soon as we put down the ship we noticed the Atrisian shuttle waiting for us. We exited our ship and made our way to the shuttle, we were then whisked away to Junko’s palace. It was a sight like I had never seen before. My jaw was hanging in disbelief as we waited to be greeted.

The control tower directed them and the shuttle brought them... across the landscape of Kansai with its silver Kagami Palace. The clear blue of the oceans and island chains with Okuninushi Isle where it picked up one package for Junko and continued. The residents celebrating as the massive arena was turned into one fo the largest festival locations with wrestling and shows of skill. The isle of Hōrai with its different refugees who had made it their home presenting a dozen different casks for the festival. Twi'leks, zeltrons, mirialans, melodies, chiss and several other species like the liran and Togruta presenting it. Holodisplays of Junko's as she spoke during Syuri.

The shuttle craft moving in at an angle as the pilots pointed it out. "There it is, The Star Palace." They spoke and moved in as the massive white gold celeste class mark II ships were around the island. Massive and glittering in the sunlight. Residents of the island in the town that went from a cove inward towards the white pink spires and areas of the palace. The shuttle came down and opened its doors as workers brought out the repulsor lifts with the different pieces. The pilot directing them to join some Vassal escorts from the palace who were standing there. Their holosigns naming the pair as the Daughters of Hibana went past getting looks from many.

The Vassal spoke when near them. "Welcome Ladies Shuy and Blen. Princess Junko is expecting you. Come with me." He turned around and looked at the Atrisian Hapans... The women some of the most beautiful by their raising on the world. The pathway went past the race track for the Mirei Class Racers... water jet craft that were in full swing with the pairs on the craft. One to race and one to use a weapon. Different colored paints that could be sprayed to mark the others for points. The announcers commenting on the action as the racers went down the tracks and looped around. The bridge leading to the palace packed with people observing.

"It is this way." THey led over the bridges and past the different food stalls, clothing shops and the first walls that were built into the cover dividing it from the valley. Retainers and workers in the palace with their families as well as defensive forces residing there for security. The second walls in the valley further as the spires gave way to the building itself and massive stained crystasteel windows painted with images of Junko at different stages. From soldier, to jedi, to noble to princess and with her brother. The inner garden after the second series of walls filling the area around the palace. Dozens of trees, cultivated grass with pathways to move around.

The vassal's left them indicating they could walk around and enjoy. The large garden itself holding statues carved and crafted from different people Junko had met. Most in similar states of dress but all in poses that allowed the most detail. A small landing pad with her Sakuma class sitting on it fueled and ready. A roar could be heard as the large Xīfāng was there with Junko on a central island in a small pond. The one package being seen that had been picked up as it revealed a massive seashell from Okuninushi. The Atrisia princess laying there on a small chair overlooking the waters and her vassals who were setting things up for her.

Her golden kissed skin oiled with sun block and covered with aurodium string. The thin material refined and sturdy as it is weaved. SMaller strings coming off of it with gemstones, diamonds, rubies, spheres of jade and kyber in decorative silka style tassels. In small lengths creating a skirt around her waist. THe twin stars of nal were strung on her chest and larger stones were there... the kyberite rated and cleaned to perfection as the polish made them invaluable to many collectors in the galaxy... even to the jedi. With braided vine silk in the aurodium to let it have more support as she had a collar around herr neck showing a third star and with all three of them she ws able to with focus create a personal shield.

To the young Twi’lek Junko’s palace was sensory overload. The shuttle was something else, the landscape they passed over was exceptional. The attendants of the princess of course were attractive. Racers on fancy jet swoops playing at some war game with paints. Supisy imagined it was great fun, but also wondered how much it would hurt to be hit with the paint. Their guides led them farther into the palace. There Supisy saw the painted images of the princess. She was stunning, of course, but beyond that Supisy was a bit shocked at the painting of Junko as a soldier and a Jedi!!

When given freedom to explore Supisy went straight to Junko’s fighter the Tsunami. “Wait a second. This is the same type of fighter that was escorting us. Do you think the Princess saw us off? That’s so sweet!” Before any answer could be given Supisy heard the roar of the Xīfāng and rushed over before stopping short a little hesitant to get too close. “Hi kitty. You’re quite attractive. You won’t eat Supisy will you?”

Then Supisy saw Junko. And all of the other beauty that she had seen to that point was forgotten. She looked absolutely fabulous. The young Twi’lek rushed over to Junko and stopped just close enough that she could reach out and touch the princess. “I’m torn as to what to do princess,” Supisy admitted with a mischievous smile. “I really want to jump on you, but I’m sorta afraid of what being jostled around will do to your outfit. But oh man, princess you look good enough to eat.”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: See Junko’s Palace

Every time I think that I can’t see anything more sensational Atrisia proves me wrong. The Anshin was incredible, but I couldn’t believe the planet itself. It was so lush and there was just so much different about it than most of the places I had ever been before. And then everywhere I turned I would also see new technology.

I could tell that Supisy was equally intrigued, though probably in a different manner. The palace was yet another marvel for my eyes to behold. I know I passed it off as if negotiating a long term contract with the Commonwealth was something that would benefit Supisy, but if I am honest with myself I would be just as happy with the arrangement.

The gardens we were escorted into were a delight. I took in the flora of around, though the fighter was really tugging at my interest. When Supisy saw the Princess I couldn’t help but cringe guessing what my young partner was going to do. Because I certainly wasn’t going to do anything about it, but even I had to admit the woman dressed like that was very sexy.

“Let’s not create a diplomatic crisis by jumping on or eating the Princess,” I interjected into the conversation. Though I gave both Supisy and the Princess a smile. “Hello Princess. I am sorry again for the outcome of our mission. Thank you for inviting us to your palace. It is quite lovely.”

The interest of Supisy was there and Junko looked up striking a pose for her as she moved across small stepping stone under the water to go over towards her. Seeing Latyou when her interest went to the job. "Yes, it is most unfortunate how it seems to have turned out but a team is being prepared. The Emperor taking an interest so he wants some of the best we have." SHe nodded though as she stood there offering a hand for the twi'lek. "I don't know about jumping on me but you are welcome to come in close. Xifang is nice." SHe said it and the large Atrisian tiger just looked at the pair and went back to lounging in the middle of the waters. "I am glad though that you have come back to me though... I speciaal ordered soemthing that you might like." SHe said it looking at the massive seashell. "Atrisian legend is that a star fell from the skies and where it impacts a shell much like this rosse with the Empress of Amber. So I figured what better design then to put the two beaautiful ladies who came from the skies in one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom