Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Objective: Land on Anshin
Tags: Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy | Junko Ike Junko Ike

“Coming out of hyperspace in 3…2…” The young Twi’lek in the pilot’s seat of the T60 Freighter Verdant Deviant pushed the hyperspace control forward before she said one. It made Latyuo mad, but that was part of the fun. Mottled blue tunnel of hyperspace briefly became infinite starlines before settling into the proper spot in space for their current position and time. It was a sight that never got old to Supisy Benn.

The young Twi’lek thought she would be a slave, chained to whatever horrible planet her owner filed her away on. That was just a few short years ago. Then Latyuo came into her life. Set her free and took her on as a partner. Since then it was freedom of the open skies, well except for the rules the job required. Freedom wasn’t as free as Supisy imagined it. Food was delivered on a platter and it wasn’t free. Shelter wasn’t either. But Latyuo and Supisy always managed to get by. And now they had a new job.

The location Supisy put into the navicomputer was not one that she recognized. Most of their jobs had endpoints of the Core and Hutt space. Where they started and where they ended changed quite often but rarely were outside of those sections of the galaxy. The place were going now was quite different. Supisy knew that just by looking at it.

“Wait a minute Latty,” Supisy blurted out nervously as she pointed out the cockpit to the protective sphere that the Anshin provided. “We’ve got a job there? Where am I supposed to be going? I’ve never landed on anything like that.”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

As always, Supisy failed to complete the countdown. As if there wasn’t a number one in the universe. Just 3, 2 and then push the lever. It annoyed the piss out of me. The Twi’lek girl is a superb pilot. Better than me. That much was apparent very quickly. Now everytime we went anywhere I was at the mercy of her whims to endlessly torture my need to be in charge.

The Anshin was beautiful. Like nothing I have ever seen in my life. Interlocking spheres in two layers that protected Atrisia. I looked down at my mechanical hand. This version of the replacement limb was one I designed myself. I thought this was a miracle of engineering. How many miracles were wound into one to create the Anshin?

Supisy is equally impressed so much so that she doesn’t think that I could possibly have got us a job that involved something so impressive. She always second guesses me. It’s a pain. But she’s a good girl and I know she’d be lost in the galaxy without me.

“Of course we have a job there Supy,” I snap back at her with a smirk that she has to know means I am teasing by now. “You’re the pilot,” I chuckled as she asked where to land. “I have new clue where to put the Verdant down. I’ll radio control and see where to go. My contact said she’d find us in the Foreign Quarter. Must be pretty important if she knows when we get here.”

I call up station control and get directions to land. It was so simple that Supy and I spent a good two minutes laughing at how stupid we were. We were finally able to collect ourselves so that we would give a good impression on our new employer. Once docked we secured the cockpit and made our way out of the ship.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

The ships approach was monitored there was a lot to the defensive rings of Atrisia and the Anshin was one of the inner rings. There was a number of docks set aside for business dealing with the Atrisian royal family as outside of the commonwealth they worked with a few planets. From the deeper core to the far reaches of the outer rim. Junko had set it up as they were trying to get more information and supplies out to Eisei. They had colonies on the world but with all of the problems many of them had vanished or stopped responding. For a time with attacks on Atrisia they cut off communications to prevent traces to colonies.

"Verdant Deviant proceed to docking bay two five six. You are expected." THe dock worker set it up and Junko had the main officers ready for them. Food laid out as only Taipei Naori could be. Credits for them and to aid in a few things but there was also as a bonus Purified Coaxium that they had and developed. The hyperfuel good to use or sell. The Atrisian princess remained there in a red kimono with her hair tied back in a ponytail. Her one hand holding a pairr of sticks as she ate some of the food leaving space for them to come and join her with different drinks from tea to milk and juices as well as alcohols from around the galaxy.

Objective: Meet the employer

Supisy flawlessly guided the Deviant into the designated docking bay. She gave a whoop, like it was not something that she had accomplished over and over in the last few years. Immediately she began flipping switches and looking over to Latyuo making sure she was doing the same. Not that she needed her partner to do anything for the shutdown procedures, but it was nice when Latyuo truly acted like a partner and not the boss.

Of course the pilot’s checklist took longer than the navigator’s, so by the time Supisy had finished her tasks Latyuo was already on her way out to the ship. Supisy hurried to catch up to her, only lifting her head when she was finally on the floor of the docking bay.

“Grancha Poodoo!” Supisy cursed in Huttese when she saw the spread that was laid out in the middle of the docking bay. Latyuo turned and gave Supisy quite the dirty look. As if Latyuo was always on her best manners. She gave an apologetic look to the beautiful woman eating with a pair of sticks. The young Twi’lek guessed she would be taking her lead from Latyuo going forward, before she does something to lose the contract.

Last edited:

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

The welcome of the Atrisians was quite impressive. I was not used to seeing such a sight in the fanciest restaurant I could afford, much less the deck of a docking bay. I gave a quick look over my shoulder to the Deviant. She was looking great. All clean and shiny looking proper to put our best foot forward for royalty. I didn’t tell Supisy who the employer was, and as soon as she stepped out of the ship I regretted it. Seeing the fancy greeting set out for them my young partner let out a curse, in Huttese of all things.

I shot a glaring stare to Supisy, but after taking a deep breath to center myself I turned back to our employer. “My apologies,” I said with a bow. “This is a much warmer welcome than two humble transport pilots are used to,” I poured on the flattery hoping the curse would be forgotten.

“It is good to make your acquaintance Princess,” I said with another bow. “I am Latyuo Shuy of Mirial,” I waved my hand towards Supisy. “My partner and the best pilot I’ve ever seen, Supisy Blen. I understand you would like to send some supplies to your colonies on Eisei?”

Her eyebrow raised at the curse but remaining neutral in her expression as she stayed where she was. "No need, I surprised you." She offered a smile motioning for them to be able to sit and enjoy themselves. "The measure of how we greet people and treat strangers determines much. Be you or queens of Naboo or farmers of Hetzel." SHe listened to the names though and offered a bow of her head. "Mirial has been good friends in the past, the old emperor respected them and much like the twi'leks welcomed them as the various sith forces have attacked worlds." There were other species as well, the Commonwealth had worked with their terraforming technologies to adjust worlds to honor their agreements of safe haven to various that worked with them over the decades and even centuries.

Then Eisei came up and she offered a nod of her head to it. "It is one of the older colonies but also the furthest from us, usually trapped behind sith lines or other groups. Or at times we are and so we enacted a failsafe. Purging it from standard navigational information as well as several other colonies to protect them and severing communications. They would have done the safe with only a limited amount of hard copies for the location on hand with the highest levels of government. At the time it was a way to ensure eradication couldn't happen but now that we have the resources and the sith have disappeared again for now we can try and bring supplies and re-establish contact with them as we have been doing other colonies." THe princess said it as a rundown of why they needed outsiders... ones who knew the galaxy better and could compensate for changes from other groups.

Objective: Meet the employer

‘Did Latty just say Princess?’ Supisy thought to herself. ‘How the frack could she keep such a thing from me?’ They young Twi’lek was pissed. She would have some choice words for her partner when they were alone. Now however… Being brought up as a slave definitely didn’t teach you to respect yourself, but slavemasters made sure that you knew respect. And royalty got the ultimate respect. Supisy bottled her anger up and smiled nicely for their employer, the Princess.

The Atrisian Princess dismissed Latyuo’s apology. It took a good deal of self control for Supisy to avoid sticking her tongue out at Latyuo. Even though her partner referred to her as the best pilot she knew, the hard feelings were still boiling in the back of Supisy’s mind.

She listened carefully to the Princess. Junko expressed respect for Latyuo’s and her people. That had a smile form on Supisy’s face. Sheknew how much Latyuo didn’t like being lumped in with her kind. Supisy didn’t like the way most people treated Twi’lek but she respected her people. They had been kept under multiple iron grips over their history, but Twi’lek always fought.

Then the subject of the job was brought up next. Some sort of forgotten or lost colony. Or maybe they were left to fend for themselves to avoid Sith. Supisy wasn’t sure she understood, but it sounded like a bad situation that she would be happy to be a part of re-establishing contact with the poor people.

“Am I allowed to sit and eat boss?” Supisy asked Latyuo sarcastically not waiting for an answer before she took a seat next to the Princess. The food looked great, but she looked quite confused at the sticks that the Princess used to eat with. She looked around and decided she would just jump in and hope she didn’t insult anyone with the process she used.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: Discuss the job

The Princess put me at ease quickly in regards to Supy’s behavior. I was quite grateful that she wasn’t as formal as her title gave her the right to be. She motioned for us to join her at the table, but I was a little hesitant. I gave a little bit of a hiss when she expressed respect for Mirialan people. My people are deeply religious and believe that every Mirialan’s actions affect the destiny of the people as a whole. That led to a very proper, patient, practiced race of people. I was a rebel amongst my people. I took responsibility for my own life and not the others.

The Princess gave a rundown of what Eisei was, I was glad I didn’t have to ask. And even more glad that there was a good reason that I had never heard of it before. I was just about to talk when Supisy decided to be Supisy. She of course had to throw into my face that I was taking the lead in greeting the client. She was probably sore that I didn’t tell her we were meeting royalty.

I gave a sigh at the behavior, but decided against another apology. I followed Supisy to the table, but was unsuccessful at placing myself between her and the Princess. “We would be very happy to help you regain contact with your colonies. Do you require to examine the ship? I assume it will meet your needs, but I don’t know what sort of supplies you are wishing to send.”

Looking at the two of them and gauging the reactions was within a moment... when one sat next to her Junko turned her head and offered a smile. "Please." She offered them as the naori was cooking below so she could pick it up. THe vahla who acted as the grill for the more exotic nature didn't make a sound and they were paid for this purpose to only interact when asked. Junko though smiled offering the sticks. "Just be careful they are hot and if you want it more cooked ask." She motioned though and showed how to hold and use the sticks as her other hand slid a datapad from the sleeves of her kimono.

"What you will be moving is fairly standard, Shuheng Storage Compartments filled with equipment and food production technologies. Some vehicles and runabout shuttles." She said it and imagined it sounded large compared but Atrisian technologies worked on molecular disruption so their storage crates held metric tons in smaller crates that shifted and compressed it down. Their survival kits were able to hold a functioning shuttle for survival and a housing unit... while remaining the size of a backpack. "Your ship is nice and you wouldn't stake your reputation if you didn't think you could do it... the real interest is if there is danger will I need to add more for hazard pay?"

Objective: Watch manners, experience new things
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

The Princess told Supisy how to eat the food and the young Twi’lek dug in, in a polite but enthusiastic manner. She loved experiencing new things almost as much as she loved to be at the controls of a ship. The food was wonderful, like nothing she’d tasted before. Supisy carefully watched as it was being cooked, but she was trained from quite little that she took what she was offered and didn’t make a bother of herself. It was something she managed in this type of business meeting setting, but quickly forgot when she was alone on their ship or in a party atmosphere.

‘Did she just say that we were carrying vehicles in the Deviant?’ Supisy asked herself. Tech was Latyuo’s area, but something that would make that possible was something the Twi’lek thought would be interesting. Until Latyuo asked how it worked and somehow something magic got transformed into big fancy words that made it all seem so boring.

Eyes burst open and looked from the food to the Princess. “Hazard pay? Are you kidding? We don’t charge any hazard pay? Hazards are what make the jobs fun…er…worth it.”

Last edited:

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I kept a close eye on Supisy, but she was doing a good job of toeing that line of youthful enthusiasm and professionalism. It was hard for me to blame her for being excited to be in a new exotic locale. I was still getting used to seeing more of the galaxy myself. But one of us needs to be focused on business. When the job is done maybe I will ask the Princess if we can spend some time in the Atrisian Commonwealth and enjoy the new culture. Until the job is done though I need to stay on point.

Of course I took part in the offered food. It would be rude of me not to. It was indeed quite tasty, some of the best food I’d had since leaving the family favorites I had grown up on. I froze when the Princess said we were taking vehicles in some kind of high tech storage compartments. Food halfway to my mouth, eyes blinking in disbelief I had to be some sight to the Princess. I quickly recovered and listened intently to the brief explanation of the tech. It sounded amazing. Aside from the culture I would love to hang around when the job was done to hear more about their technological advances.

The Princess mentioned hazard pay. Of course there were always hazards in our line of work. And of course Supisy was excited by all the possibilities that the suggestion of hazard pay made possible. And when it came down to it, the risk was something that made my heart speed up in a good way too. “As my partner says, we accept the risk involved in jobs. We will not charge a flat rate hazard pay for hardships, however changes in our expenses might require increased compensation.”

She listened to them and looked... the one was adorable and seemed to be enjoying this chance while the other was business like and reserved but... that was good. Professionalism was important and she respected that. THe information about the storage compartments was a surprise but she spoke her head turning to look at the twi'lek Supisy. "I did." She tapped the small interface on her ear concealed by her hair and a holographic display appeared. THe box it was showing a display of workers tapping the side of the box and it opening as the structure of it folded outwards from an ablative style and the contents of it a four person speeder.

"We designed the compartments rectangular in shape and they are able to hold at the largest six meters by six meters with around five clearance at the top. Once inside non organic materials are subjected to molecular compression." She saaid it as the box started closing again and compressed into a piece able to be clipped onto a belt. "Once compressed down it is easier to move and storage becomes important. We have developed more advanced versions for larger ships and fighters of course allowing bigger storage capabilities." SHe said it but had a smile on her face now turning back as she turned off the display taking another bite.

"THat is acceptible for hazards, if you think it is worth it then maybe all the better. I will authorize a Rhion for you. It is a canister for repairing in the event of damage." She looked at them and the specs for it were brought up. "Advanced repair nanomachines will gather materials to repair and can be used to upgrade if needed. Instead of trying to fit pieces it can be used to shape the connections to work. It isn't constant you would only be able to use it once. Just land on a world or someplace you are able to and crack it open. It can be directed to scan and repair damages from materials but when on a world it will get the things around you and convert them."

Objective: Avoid boring tech-talk

Supisy was getting good at eating with the sticks. Enough so that she felt like she could eat and keep her eyes on the Princess. She tried to listen to the technical jargon about the magic shipping containers, but she really just wanted to see it in action. She also found herself just staring blankly at their potential employer. The young Twi’lek wondered what it might be like to be a princess. She knew that in many cases it was much more than being pampered and spoiled. The Atrisian princess seemed as though she worked hard at keeping things tidy and did not seem like just a face to be paraded around to get things done. She was also beautiful and wore extravagant clothes and dined on exotic food in star docks. Supisy wondered what the princess was really like.

Supisy heard the word hazard and assumed tech-talk had ended. The talk quickly went to a new technology. The Twi’lek didn’t recognize the name of the tech, but nanotechnology was something she had heard of. She wondered a bit what Latyuo would think about that. The Deviant was her baby. Supisy didn’t think she’d like the idea of little creepy crawlies working on her ship.

Supisy just knew that this would bring more business talk from Latyuo, and she was starting to feel full. She wasn’t sure there was anything she could add at this time. Not wanting to make herself sick by overeating Supisy’s thoughts started to drift. Her hand unconsciously started tracing the lines of the tattoo on her lekku as she thought about soaring through hyperspace. A smile formed on her lips as she imagined exploring the culture of Atrisia with the Princess.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

The description of the Shuheng Storage Compartments was fascinating. I wished so much that I had time to discuss this in detail with Atrisian engineers. If I could make something similar of my own, or even purchase some of them to play around with. The ability to transport large items in a small ship would be valuable to some of our potential clients.

Not surprisingly the princess accepted the small risk of extra pay for incurred expenses. I was shocked when the Princess said she would assign us a Rhion. Nanotech was something that fascinated me, but I never had the time or ability to study it closely.

“We very much appreciate the security that a Rhion would have against being stranded,” I responded in what I hoped was a respectful manner. I bet Supisy thought I would fight against anything else making changes to my/our ship. But truth was I sorta hope now that we’ll run into minor trouble and I would be able to see the nanos in action. Just minor touch-up of course. I do major work myself. And no way I’m letting bots make upgrades to the Deviant.

Uh oh. Supisy’s got that look on her face again. And she’s twiddling with her lekku. I better move things along. And unfortunately not talk any more tech. My partner is getting bored. And that can only lead to trouble. “I believe then, we have a deal. Let us know when if you want us to help load the cargo, or when we should expect to be leaving. And of course coordinates for the mission. Once we have all that we’ll be all set.”

She gave a nod and looked at the twi'lek tracing the tattoo on her lekku as she smiled. "They are quite beautiful. Such artistic expression has always interested me and the stories behind them." She said it and the deal was good her eye flicked over the interface as she was sending the coordinates and their starmaps to the planet. Far flung and from an almost random jump away near Dac and the Mon Calamari. She turned her head back and bowed. "We'll get it loaded just direct the cargo droids and whenever you are ready. If you want to there is shops here should you need any other supplies." She said it and standing up offered a hand to Supisy. "That is of course if you want to join me. We will be able to get everything onto your ship under your supervision and I do enjoy hearing tales from out in the galaxy. Reactions are verry different when a delegation arrives bearing the emperors crest."

Objective: Keep the Princess’ attention away from Latyuo

The Princess complimented Supisy, she wasn’t sure if it was the tattoos on the lekku, or the the lekku themselves. Some people thought that lekku were exotic and fascinating. Coloring them up like Supisy did only seemed to get them more attention. Supisy gave the Princess a smile, “I love getting new tattoos,” she said, focusing on the parts of her body she liked to talk about. “The star on my shoulder was the first,” she continued before letting the Princess conclude business talk with Latyuo.

The young Twi’lek only had to stay silent for a moment before the Princess talked of shopping and offered Supisy her hand. Supisy paused briefly just to make sure she wasn’t seeming too anxious, though she was very anxious. “I just love to shop,” Supisy admitted, a bit of a blush appearing on her cheeks. She was suddenly concerned that she was implying that she was shopping with the Princess’ credits.

“We should probably bring Latyuo along for mission critical supplies,” Supisy said with a smirk. She knew that Latyuo wouldn’t let her go on her own anyway. “But once we have everything we need for the mission she can run back to supervise the loading of the ship. I have been to lots of places. I’d love to talk with you and look and some of the other pretty things your shops have to offer.”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: Let Supisy have the spotlight (for now)

I was a little surprised that Supisy caught the Princess’ eye with her lekku tracing deal. But if I was being honest, Supisy's tattoos were quite eye-catching. Most of them were simple in nature, just geometric shapes really, but the artist that Supisy had found really knew how placement would make them true pieces of art. I was tempted more than once to have him give my skin a whirl, but thought maybe he just liked the sexy Twi’lek.

The beep from my hip told me that information had been delivered to my data pad, but I wasn’t quick to retrieve it. There was no guarantee it was concerning this job and I didn’t want to seem impolite. The Princess indicated that all the logistics of loading would be handled by the Atrisians. I would still want to keep a watch over how they place things in the Deviant’s hold. Their efficiency was not something that I doubted, but I liked to see things for myself.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when shopping was brought up. Not because it didn’t need to be done, but because Supisy always got distracted when she was in a shopping area. And now she was going to be hand-in-hand with a beautiful princess as well? I had to laugh however when Supisy suggested I pick up the essentials and then be ditched to handle business. Wasn’t that always the way of it?

“I can handle ordering the essentials on my data pad,” I said specifically to the Princess. “Supisy and shopping is more than my brain can handle prior to a mission. I will make sure that the ship is ready for departure when you return.” I gave a respectful nod of my head to the Princess and a “Don’t screw anything up!” glare to Supisy before allowing them to head off on their own.

Looking from one to the other there was a moment of nodding. "Very well, I shall escort her and bring her back promptly." The grin was there and she looked towards the twi'lek with a nod. "Shall we, how do you feel about silk?" Junko said it and giving a chance for her to speak while offering her arm. THe princess motioned to her handmaidens to clear the table as the vahla would be able to head back. Her job done as the grill for their food. She was leading the way out fo the hanger and having an escort in the pilot of the ship. Junko spoke when they were outside. "So tell me." She said it while the streets came into view nd stalls of different items from food to gemstones, holovids and equipment. Different merchants or even performers. "Where is the most exciting place you have been?"

Objective: Get to know the Princess, Don’t embarrass self in the process
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

Supisy could not believe that Latyuo was going to let her go off alone with the Princess. Her partner usually all but threw the young Twi’lek into the ship as soon as Supisy showed any interest in socializing with a client. Supisy had to admit that her mouth did have a tendency to get them in trouble. But what could happen while shopping with the Princess?

Supisy took the offered arm while she considered what she should say about silk. She felt a little awkward at first. She’d walked with girls before, held hands, even locked arms like this, but now it was with a Princess. Supisy sure hoped she was doing it right. “Silk? Um.” She took in a deep breath so that she could collect her thoughts and not look stupid. “Silk is a little above my usual spending limits,” Supisy admitted with a blush. “I think it feels divine, but it’s also a bit less durable than what I need for everyday.” She looked down at her favorite shirt. It was practical, and torn in places. She couldn’t imagine what a silk shirt would have looked like.

The Princess asked about the place she found most exciting in her travels. She blushed again. “I assume you mean before today?” It was obvious flattery, but there was a degree of truth. The Anshin, the new food, the beautiful Princess, it was quite an exciting day. “The cop out answer is Zeltros right? I mean who has ever been and not left with feelings of excitement running through their veins. But really that’s just flash and pheromones right?”

Supisy gave a pause and stroked her lekku absently as she thought about her real answer. “The first time I saw Coruscant was totally awesome. I mean it’s kinda boring now, but growing up on a backwater planet and kept pretty isolated even there. Seeing a planet with all those people and lights and technology. It was the most excited I had ever been in my life.”

Supisy hoped it wasn’t that pathetic a story. She had been many places since that first visit to Coruscant. Other places were much more exotic looking at them now, but for a freed slave going to what many thought was the civilized center of the galaxy was a rush. “What about you? Do you get to travel around much? If you do I bet you see the glitziest places.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She listened to her opinion on silk and oh she would have to show her wonders... sunless lands silk was something that might change her mind. She knew silk was seen as fair but weak... but the more advanced and protective silks that were made. She smiled though as the idea came to her and listening about zeltros she snickered to herself. "Oh yes, zeltros is quite a place. Yokubō the fourth planet in the system here is settled by zeltrons as part of a pact. THey have turned it into a mini version of their worrld after things degraded on the planet."

She was continuing forward and stopped at one of the shops. She looked at her at the mention of Coruscant as well as her backwater world but she spoke. "I have met a lot of people on a lot of worlds Supisy." Junko made a point of standing there and looking straight at her while touching her shoulders so thhey were both straight backed. "And not one of them was unimportant. Backwater worlds are where some of the most interesting people come from." She offered another smile and went inside thinking about where she had gone before. "As for me, traveling around the galaxy is always an event... representing the emperor is important but in my younger years... I did travel around with the jedi and aid them... before that I served in the atrisian military as we fought across several battlefields across the galaxy."

She was looking at the shop and going inside as she got looks and the clerrks were coming towards them. "Princess, we are so sorry there was no announcement we would have cleared the other people out for your privacy." Junko looked at them and smiled. "Worry not, this is half the fun and while you are getting my companion here an outfit... lets go with something functional but pretty. Use the sunless bolts." Junko said it and there was a look of astonishment but nods of approval. "Of course, will we need a headdress? We are not used to lekku attire." The one clerk was moving towards the back and letting some droids for measurements come out as well as clearing aa small area. Juko turned to look at the twi'lek with a smile on her face. "If you want it of course, just stand there and we can talk while they measure and design."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom