Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Objective: Finish shopping and back to the ship
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

The kiss was something Supisy would never forget. Even though she was definitely hoping it would not be the last with Junko. It was a moment frozen in time. She beamed with excitement at the thought of Junko showing the sights of Atrisia, but when the Princess suggested that Supisy might get bored with her the Twi'lek could do nothing but giggle. That had to be a joke.

"Latyuo may be a business first mechanical nerd, but she likes to be pretty too," Supisy responded to question of her partner's reaction. "Looks like we are already. Though I think I could stay here forever. But if it weren't for the job I wouldn't be here at all so should probably see it though."

When they returned to the dock it appeared the cargo had all been loaded. "Um. Tell her that you want a tour of the ship. She won't get mad if you talk first." The young Twi’lek pleaded with the Princess, though there was a sly smirk on her face.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko looked at her and she had a grin on her face. "Well I suppose I can, your partnerr did offer something along that line earlier." Junko said it and walking back towards the docks she composed herself with a wink. THen she was entering as it looked like the cargo was loaded and her hands went to the front of her outfit. "Greetings, your partner here is quite a marvel to have around. I have half a mind to whisk her aaway from you to fly my ship." Junko said it in jest but bowed her head in respect as she was looking towards the mirilian for anything. "I got you a gift, an investment in your health if you will humor me. It is made from our protective silkss and designed for both looks and functionality." Junko offered the box with the dress. "There is one for each of you and I hope that offer to see the ship could still be permissable."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: Get this show on the road
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

I gave a respectful nod of my head as the Princess approached. Supisy seemed to shy away, it would be cute if it wasn’t a waste of time. She always thought that I was going to be upset with her making friends or having fun. She was built differently than me. Everyone seemed to be. I guess that was the way of the galaxy. Sure I liked to have fun too, I even liked to flirt and one day hoped that I would find someone to settle down with. I was just a little more selective with who I started flirting with. I actually envied how free she was sometimes. I was glad to see the Princess and Supisy getting along. Maybe it would make Supisy try less hard, realize it was more about finding the right person who would treat you well than about instant gratification.

I smiled at the comment about Supisy being offered a job as Junko’s pilot, but snuck a look at my young Twi’lek partner hoping she had not heard. She might jump at the opportunity. “Supisy is free to make her own employment decisions. I am glad you enjoyed her company. I can tell she did yours as well. Perhaps we can make arrangements to make our business arrangement something more permanent. If we impress enough on this first job.”

I blushed as the princess handed over a gift. I took a peek inside the box and was quite amazed the princess said it would provide protection. Fighting the urge to learn more about it I closed the box. “Thank you very much for the gift, Princess. I’m not sure if Supisy said otherwise, but I very much enjoy a good dress, I’m not always in a jumpsuit covered in grease.” I offered another smile when she asked about seeing the ship. I could help a giggle as I saw Supisy wringing her hands together in anticipation. I had half a mind to insist on giving the tour myself, but I guess I am just not that mean. “I think Supisy would give a more efficient tour. I would probably go into too much detail of the modifications I have made. Everything is loaded up. So we’re ready to leave as soon as you have inspected the ship.”

Objective: Give tour of the Verdant Deviant

Supisy had been listening closely to the conversation between her smuggling partner and the princess of Atrisia. She blushed mightily when Junko suggested that she would offer to hire the young Twi’lek as her personal pilot. Supisy wondered what kind of benefits that job might have, and if the offer was serious, or merely a joke to lighten the mood with Latyuo.

As suspected, Latty was quite happy with the dresses. Supisy wondered if she would be as happy when she saw that the dresses were identical. The two never would be considered as twins for sure, but Latyuo liked to keep a unique feeling about herself.

Supisy wasted little time when Latyuo suggested that she would be a better tour guide. She rushed up and gently grabbed hold of the princess’ arm. She led the way up the ramp and into the cargo hold of the Verdant Deviant. “Here is the best and worst spot of course. Can’t do much transporting if you don’t have a good cargo hold, but it’s super boring. Latty won’t let me paint even one of the walls pink. She almost wavered at green once, but then shut me down. It’s called the Verdant Deviant, because verdant has something to do with being green and well, both Latty and I are green skinned, so it works. Deviant, well that just sounds cool. Nothing too devious actually happens in here. The mess is over there,” the Twi’lek pointed off to the right. “But I probably shouldn't show you that. I cooked last and it might be a bit of a mess. I wonder if that’s why they call it a mess?”

There were two other corridors leading off the cargo bay. “Crew quarters are to the left and cockpit straight ahead. Gunner’s position is below the cockpit. Which did you want to see first?”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko nodded to it and spoke raising an eyebrow as she walked... was dragged a little by the twi'lek. "Oh I am impressed she described a great deal and..." She trailed off when Supisy was talking about the ship. A smile on her face as she explained the name of the ship and about the cargo hold. She was wide eyed and played a little surprised at that. "Wait you are green?" Junko said it with faux shock for the moment but she listened to every word when she saw the way to the mess hall and then the cockpit and gunners area. She was looking overr at all of the ship and spoke. "It is wonderful, so much more personal... more intimate. I don't know if I could ever go back to a ship like this with all of my things but oh the fantasies of such."

She looked more at Supisy and nodded as she thought about where to check out. "Well if I am going to get your a portrait of myself I should see what type of space I have to work with... your cabin would be a place to start and then maybe your favorite part of the ship." Junko said it as she walked and walked to speak a little to Latyuo. "Your partner is very nice and well I would hope you come as a package deal. Breaking up a good team never seems a good idea." She offered a smile to her but followed the twi'lek wanting the full tour. "And she is so... well I will admit to a little deceit. I wanted to know if divulging client details would happen but she doesn't budge. Traveling around the stars and she never let information about a job slip out. I am endeared with that level of professionalism."

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

Supisy couldn’t help a giggle when the princess poke fun at her for pointing out the common skin color. “A princess must require a much bigger ship,” Supisy nodded when Junko suggested that she would have difficulty keeping her life in a ship like the Deviant. “Probably more people than we can carry. Technically we have three rooms for the crew. So any more than that and we would have to bunk up. Latyuo says that the cargo bay can be converted to passenger seats and we’d be able to handle at least twenty passengers, but I don’t know if that means sleeping bunks as well. Far too small to fit your life into, I'm sure.”

Supisy gave a slight blush when Junko chose to see her quarters first. Then she wanted to see her favorite part of the ship. Supisy being a pilot of course her favorite was the cockpit. She led the way to the crew quarters while Junko praised Latyuo and expressed interest in both of them as a pair. “Latty keeps all client information close to the vest. And always says half the fee that is paid is for keeping our lips shut. The other half is for the actual delivery we’re making.”

The young Twi’lek led the way past a door that garnered no comment, then at a second door
Supisy waved her hand, “That’s Latty’s,” she said before pressing the button at the third door leading into her own quarters. The room was pretty simple as she had commented before. The walls were bare and the same metal gray as the rest of the ship, the bed had a strange headboard that gave a faint neon pink glow, and had a bedspread with an artistic representation of an orange sun with rays of multiple bright girlie colors. “It definitely doesn’t do my personality justice. I guess that could be my fault. Too much attention to tattoos.” She gave a bit of a giggle. “Cockpit is next. My favorite spot and you need to help me set up that projector to make it even better.”

She listened to Supisy as the tour was going on and looking at the room got an idea of the dimensions needed for a painting.. something grand and wonderful.. that would likely take up a large area of the wall. THe colors were also something but she rather liked it and... "Yes my staff and handmaidens would be far too large in mosst cases... but if need be they have been able to slim down as it were. I wasn't always a princess." She was looking around as the next spot would be Supisy's favorite spot. The cockpit and yes they could set up the holoprojector... an important tool after all for such things. "The projector should add a little flare to it just don't distract yourself while flying."

Supisy watched the Princess as Junko took in her quarters. The Princess didn’t seem to be put off at all, so that was a good thing. It’s not like there was a lot to praise. Junko confirmed that her usual staff would not fit in the Deviant. That was no shock at all. Even Supisy knew better. Then Junko revealed that she had not always been a princess. That was a bit shocking. But Supisy would let that sink in for a moment without jumping in with the hundreds of questions that she wanted to ask.

“I guess we’ll have to just bring the bare minimum if you ever wish for a joyride,” Supisy giggled as she led the way out of her quarters and towards the cockpit. Just before they entered the cockpit there was a ladder that led down to the gunner’s seat. Latyuo had linked the turret to the main controls, so no one really needed to be there.

“Here’s where the magic happens,” Supisy said spreading her arms out wide. She was proud of the feats that she accomplished in the cockpit, but it was pretty basic. “Go ahead and have a seat in the pilot’s chair,” Supisy offered with a smile. “I’ll sit in Latty’s spot for now. Do you fly? I mean I’m guessing you have a pilot or a big crew now, but is it something you know how to do?” Supisy wondered if that sounded bad to question a Princess’ abilities.

“I’ll need some help in figuring out the best way to give this place a little swagger,” Supisy moved on hoping if she had offended with her questioning of pilot skills it could just be skipped over and onto the next subject. “I’ve done a little bit with some of the instruments, but it’s hard to even tell.”
Indeed there was a button that was in the shape of a star and appeared to be pink, definitely not standard. Some of the levers were augmented with cushioned covers in bright colors, but other than that it was just like a million other cockpits in the galaxy.

She looked around and went to the seat indicated as she spoke. "I am trained in the Atrisian Kabaneri Class Fighters and my Sakuma class is called Tsunami." She said it with a grin and her ships were something for flying in situations as needed. Her eyes indicated out of the viewport across to the ships outside and the faster nimble fighters flying around the Jade Dragon. The Atrisian flagship was out there gleaming in the light of the shields. Junko turned to look at Supisy with a grin on her face though. "The Tsunami is a little larger but it has for a heavy fighter many of the systems we have developed including the same advanced modules. Food production, water and air recycling and filtration, medical supplies and advances in equipment storage. Three people can operate within it effectively for all of the weapon systems and flying." SHe said it and looked around where best to put the projector. "And it has hyperspace tracking for when I would have to pursue dangerous elements.. though a few of them were rather pretty and always with these bases or hide outs on exotic planets with beaches and seclusion."

Objective: Figure out the projector
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

The names of the types of ships Junko mentioned meant nothing to Supisy. Of course she didn’t even know what model the Deviant was. When the Princess motioned out the window of the cockpit to the huge Atrisian Flagship and the fighters swirling about it, Supisy smiled as she watched. Junko gave more specifics about her Tsunami, a fighter that held three crew, that might be an interesting adventure. Supisy always wondered how she would handle a fighter.

“I hope that I get to spend enough time with you to hear a bunch of wonderful stories,” Supisy replied to the mention of dangerous elements. “And that you’ll show me plenty of exotic planets with beaches and seclusion,” Supisy added with a smile. She took her attention away from the flight of fighters outside the window and back to the business of the projector.

“Hm,” she thought, finger tapping on her chin. “Maybe for now just between the pilot and co-pilot’s chair? Aiming up at an angle. It’ll put some nice colored patterns throughout the cockpit. Maybe some nice landscapes too. But I think I’ll have to get someone to design something that will enable it to move. That way when Latty is busy elsewhere I can turn it on and project you in a swimsuit right here next to me.”

She snickered at that... ssetting up the projector between the two would be a good place as her hands went out to move checking on parts of it.... she allowed Supisy to produce it and. "Well if we put it here you are going to want to have something to hold it in place for now. SOmething for it to be able to move around though... I think that could be managed though are you certain you want me to be right next to you wearing only my bikini? Distractions while flying a ship could be dangerous if you are not careful." Junko was looking at it as the pair of them. "If she won't mind you getting a chance to salivate over it. HOpefully you don't just load a lot of girly images to make me jealous. She already has achance to monopolize your time."

Objective: Finish installing the projector

“Latty won’t be jealous,” Supisy responded with a smirk. “At least not by me drooling over your pictures. I’ve only ever seen her flirting with boys. And not all that often at that. I’m sure she wouldn’t be that happy if I were to be preoccupied by your images when business needed to be done. I promise you both I’ll only project that image while in port or hyperspace.”

A mischievous smile formed on Supisy’s face when Junko mentioned she might be jealous. Something told the young Twi’lek it was mostly teasing, but it still felt good to think that someone enjoyed her company enough to entertain jealousy. “I will share any girly images with you so that we can both enjoy,” Supisy answered with a wink.

“There I think it will stay like this until we can fashion something more permanent.” Supisy decided as the projector was at least stable. “I’ll have to use my imagination to admire your form on this trip though.”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: Get this show on the road. Take 2

I gave Supisy all the time I could with the Princess. Everything was ready to go so I made my way into the ship to start on our way to Eisei. I heard them talking and hesitated at the entrance to the cockpit. Sounded like they were trying to install some sort of projector? I had to laugh to myself. Supisy was always trying to convince me to liven up the interior of the Deviant. A projector in the cockpit? She was interested in how that was going to be put into practice. Still would be easy enough.

Moving? I wasn’t sure that would be quite as easy, but I was sure it could be done. Wait. Did she say swimsuit? And the Princess amicably responded “bikini”? How long did she leave these two alone? It was nice to have someone be so nice to Supisy so I allowed them to finish this conversation.

I couldn’t help but put a palm to my forehead when Supisy spoke of having an image of Junko to keep her company in downtime. When it seemed that Supisy had affixed the projector to her own satisfaction I stepped into the cockpit. “I think we are about ready to start the mission,” I said, giving a smile and nod to the Princess. “You’re the boss of course,” I continued with a bit of a blush on my cheeks. “So if you require more time we can wait of course. But unless something goes terribly wrong there will be more time for visiting when the job is complete.”

Junko listened and was about to lean back and speak when she saw the other woman approaching. Slipping out of the cockpit seat as she smiled looking at Supisy. "Really only boys?" SHe said it with a faux frown while standing there waiting. Her head turning. "Such a shame but I can understand the appeal." She was listening and as they were ready to begin she nodded. "NO I think everything here is handled quite well and the ship is lovely." SHe said it and stayed there for a moment looking at Supisy and offered a wink. "I'll when you returrn have something special for the both of you." She said it turning to look at Latyuo and brought a hand up. "Should you like to. I would love to be able to craft a statue of you. Such a team seems unfair to split even as art." She said it but was walking out using her time to sttrut a little but leave them hopefully flustered and wanting a little more... a taste after all was good enough to entice... at least she was in her opinion... she wasn't sure what they would really do. Once outside the ship it was cleared to be able to leave as JUnko headed out of the hanger being joined by her handmaidens and spoke softly. "Have Tsunami brought around. THey will have some pre-flight checks most likely and talk it will give me time to get in my ship and join them." THere were nods as they went about doing the job and herr fighter could be brought out to its own hanger from her ship.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: Pre-flight preparations

I can only imagine the look on my face when the Princess questioned me about boys. Was she flirting? What had Supisy told her? It didn’t seem to be much judgment, but I was just too shocked to respond. In truth I never considered a girl as a partner, outside of the way Supisy was my partner. I always saw myself with a family as my life entwined with fate. Seeking out romance with a woman just didn’t make sense to that end.

Junko agreed with my assessment that the mission was ready to move forward. And gave parting words to Supisy. The Princess asked me about having a statue made of me? I didn’t know what to say. Stumbling for words I nodded my head. “It would be an honor Princess,” I managed without having a clue what I was agreeing to. I just knew it was bad luck to deny a client, much less a princess’ wishes before starting off. The way the Princess took her leave forced me to look at her. If ever a woman… Wait what am I thinking?! I like boys!

After the princess was gone I walked over to my seat and waited for Supisy to return to her own. “What have you gotten me into?” I asked in a terse tone. “The Atrisians have tremendous style. The dress she gave looked great in the box. I can’t wait to try it on.” I put the Princess out of my mind for the moment and started the pre-flight routine. It was time to get to this mission.

Objective: Laugh at Latyuo’s discomfort

Supisy giggled when the Princess questioned Latyuo’s sexuality. Her partner was open about a great many things, as long as you weren’t a potential client, then she had to be all business. But she didn’t seem to care for romance of any kind most of the time and the young Twi’lek had never seen her Mirialan partner give a woman a second look.

She smiled and returned Junko’s wink. Supisy blushed when a surprise was announced, but she frowned a little when Latyuo was included. It wasn’t that she spited her friend getting nice things, but she was a little jealous that the Princess was giving attention to someone else. At least when the Princess teased she got the desired result. The young Twi’lek couldn’t help giggling again when Latyuo agreed to have a statue made.

Supisy happily gave up the co-pilot’s chair to take up her usual spot in the pilot’s position. She smiled as the seat still held some of the warmth from Junko’s presence. “I don’t know what you agreed to,” Supisy responded with a smirk. “I said Junko could have a nude statue made of me.” The Twi’lek couldn’t stop laughing even when Latyuo moved the discussion to the dresses. That statement barely registered over the thought of what Latyuo would say when the princess sought to collect on the agreement made. Supisy didn’t have the heart to break the news that the dresses matched. That would be another wonderful surprise.

Supisy went to work preparing the ship’s systems for departure. Everything was complete and Supisy looked to Latyuo for confirmation. After a nod she pushed the pink star button on the display that was the pilot’s comm. “Control, this is Verdant Deviant. We’re ready for launch on your word.”

The controllers voice came out as they had been given their information directly from JUnko to let the ship go. "Acknowledged Verdant Deviant. We have you and per request a fighter escort." The doors opening as Junko was there within her Sakuma fighters... the arrowhead like design with its pulsing crystal that added to the defensive shielding systems. Junko didn't speak she had mostly gotten into the fighter and could travel with them for both a surprise to Supisy but escorting them out of system was important. Nibia was the most dangerous part but Ren the criminal didn't attack the royals it was better to make credits if you didn't have the fleets ready to strike you.

"We hope you enjoyed your stay Deviant." The controller spoke and from her seat in the Tsunami JUnko could hear the growls of Xifang.. the massive Atrisian tiger was with her and her makie class droid. She had them with her in the ship as she was setting the course to join them. Speaking into the comlink. "Princess Junko asked us to accompany you." SHe spoke and worked to give it a slightly different tone and demeanor. The flightsuit designed to cover their faces. She looked out the viewport at the ship and held a hand up in salute for them to see. "IN case of combat happening or attacks by pirates."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: Make space tracks

Control stating that a fighter escort had been requested for us was quite a shock. Nothing bothered us on the way in. Well maybe that’s because the threats knew we were empty. The Deviant isn’t that valuable on its own. But all that Atrisian tech that’s in the hold now. Yeah I can see the reason they would want to give us an escort.

Supisy had the ship into the air as soon as we were given permission. I call the Twi’lek girl a lot of things: slow and patient definitely do not apply though. “Thanks Control. We had a wonderful stay. Looking forward to more time in Atrisia,” I responded to the pleasant goodbye given by whomever was behind the comms in Control.

As the Deviant eased out into the transport lanes we were met by the requested fighters. One pulled right along side just as a voice came over the comms making it known that the princess was the one that added the escort. The voice was familiar, but different. I looked over at Supisy, based on her expression I’m not sure she caught what I thought I did. “Appreciate the presence. The Deviant is strong, but she doesn’t pack much of a punch. Hopefully you being there will scare anyone off.”

Objective: Get this show on the road

At the word go Supisy had the Deviant up and off the ground. Just as quickly she was out into open space. The Twi’lek pilot let Latyuo handle Control once they were on their way. Junko had worried about Supisy getting distracted by the projector several times, but the truth was when she was in the pilot’s chair and there was something to be done almost nothing else entered into the young pilot’s mind, even the sweet body of Princess Junko.

As they picked up their escort, Supisy wondered whether these fighters were the same that Junko had pointed out earlier. The navicomputer was working on the lightspeed jump so there wasn’t much for Supisy to do but keep the ship in a straight line and don’t hit anything. She ventured a look out the viewport to the fighters. They were quite striking. Supisy wondered how they compared to the Deviant. She’d never really wanted to go to war per se, but what it would be like to fly something faster and more agile was always something Supisy wanted to experience.

Supisy smiled when the pilot announced that Junko had arranged for their protection. She saw the pilot raise their hand in salute. Supisy wondered who the Princess would send with them. She returned the salute just as the computer gave off the notification that the route has been plotted. Smiling Supisy pressed the comm button. Verdant Deviant has calculated the jump. Next stop Eisei.”

THe ships were heading out and once they had their heading the princess was checking on it... she debated going with them but Atrisia had some needs that she couldn't leave behind.. Shoma was still young even though he had been learning to be a senator... she had buildings and public events to head to. She watched them head off while cleaaring the way... the edge of the system easy to get to where they had the interdiciton systems for specific lanes. Eisei should be one to get to and across the galaxy she would be able to help them if needed. "You are cleared, good luck out there and if there is trouble contact the princess."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom