Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: See Junko’s Palace
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen
Wearing: Shikibu Dress

I was quite thankful when the princess agreed with my assessment of reining in the play for the moment. I nodded with Junko stating her disappointment. I was disappointed as well. I took a job to deliver supplies. That job was not done. I felt a bit of professional regret in even taking payment. It was true that we had to spend time and fuel to make the trip out to Eisei, but the delivery was not made.

“My offer to be part of the team still stands,” I said with a nod. “I was not on the ground long, but I am guessing it’s a good deal longer than anyone else in the Commonwealth has spent on Eisei in a while. I like that sort of action. Supisy I think might be convinced to stay in Atrisia while I am gone. Her type of action is much more aligned with what you do here. Especially if you are present.”

I looked over at the shell that was presented as included in the statue that was proposed before we left. “The shell itself is quite amazing. And the story… You honor us, perhaps too much by tying our arrival to such a treasured moment of your culture.”

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Latyuo took away all of Supisy’s fun. No jumping, no eating (though that was really just a figure of speech, and a little innuendo). Junko saved the day however, telling her she was able to come closer and even that her gorgeous furry friend was nice. “Hello pretty kitty,” the young Twi’lek said, waving to Xifang. She was determined to pet, maybe snuggle with the big cat.

A smile a parsec wide formed on Supisy’s face when Latyuo suggested that if the Mirialan was assigned to the Eisei investigation that Supisy should stay in Atrisia (with Junko). She had seen so little of the place and was so amazed, she longed to see more. Supisy’s gaze traveled between Junko and Latyuo until the giant shell was mentioned.

Supisy rushed over to the shell to investigate. “Oh. You want to make us into Empresses? In a giant shell…It looks fun.” She stood in front of the shell and turned to face Junko. Her thumbs hooked into the belt loops of her pants. She pulled down slightly, revealing the little bit of her abdomen that was not previously seen, also the points of her pelvis. She gave a wink to Junko. “So are we going to pose inside the shell? Or the statues will be placed here after?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"THe shell is for the posing, With the marble I'll be able to fashion one that connects to the stand in the center. It will be big enough for all three of us to pose in." She said it and looked at Supisy walking forward a little but smiling. "I figured if you two are going to show me yours... It would only be fair to show you mine." She said it looking at Latyou for a moment that it was acceptable. "And such a moment from our history is worthy of only the most beautiful." But her hands came out... "But that is for later, there is other planning that goes into making such an undertaking... and besides. There is going to be plenty of others here tonight for the festival. It wouldn't do well to show an unfinished work to them. THey will just have to settle for seeing the two of you in person." It was a smirk appearing on her face as she motioned to an area to sit down. "Sit and your offer to help is welcomed... the team will be assembled just they are going to prepare it carefully to balance investigative prowess with defensible strength. IN case there is a danger."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Objective: See Junko’s Palace

I was still standing before the princess waiting for what came next. Not surprisingly Supisy took advantage of a new toy and rushed right over to the shell. I was quite thankful that she did not jump right into the shell. All we needed was for Supisy’s youthful exuberance to break something and cause an incident. It was an amazing case of reservation on the Twi’lek’s part.

Junko explained that we would use the shell for inspiration in the posing for the art she had commissioned. The princess added to that by saying that she was going to pose alongside us. I blushed mightily at the suggestion. I wasn’t sure if her participation would be for Supisy’s benefit or mine. Having her standing close by would be nerve-racking, but knowing that she was just as willing to put herself out there as she asked of us had me feeling a bit relieved.

“You have shown quite a lot of yourself,” I responded, my cheeks were getting warmer by the second as she approached me. I was surprised how flustered I got around her. Maybe it was because I knew she enjoyed the company of women, for what Supisy said, and that she was being so nice. I had the feeling of being pursued despite knowing that I would not be reciprocating. It still caused me to flush with embarrassment. And whether I had any desire to consort with women romantically or not there was no arguing that the princess was extremely beautiful.

“Oh yeah. The festival. It will be good to have some time to relax. And I am very much looking forward to seeing what an Atrisian party looks like. I hope there will be men present,” I gave the princess a knowing wink. I wasn’t exactly a party animal, but the Princess would get to see when the festival started that I was not as reserved as I was when talking business.

I followed the motion of the princesses hand to the sitting area and was more than willing to sit. I somehow suspected we would get some time to talk while Supisy played around in the shell. Last thing that girl needs is a party. But I was never one to deny her having fun. “Yes I am sure that you want to put your best people onto this. As I said, it is something that I would very much like to do. I don’t feel right about this job as it sits now. I would like to see it through. When the time comes. In the meantime, what can I expect from this festival? Aside from lots of people and lots of wine? Even for a party I like to have a plan.”

Supisy gave a squeal of excitement when she learned the shell was for the posing they would do for the statue. She did a little dance when Junko expressed that she was going to be in the statue with them. The Twi’lek wondered if that was something that the Princess did with many of her subjects or if they were special. She then wondered if it was for her or Latyuo. She gave a shrug as she climbed into the shell and twisted around a little. It was quite a pretty backdrop for them to have.

As Supisy strutted around the shell she tried to imagine how the posing would go. How close to Junko could she get? What could she touch? Her mouth was watering and she wanted to start away. Junko stood and started talking to Latyuo. Wasn’t business over with? It was time to put that behind them. For now at least.

“How should I pose!?” Supisy called out to Junko in particular, but Latyuo as well. “Demurely?” she asked putting a hand down to cover between her legs and the other arm across her chest. “Cover up the good parts?” She then spread her arms straight out and hopped landing with her legs spread as well. “Or should I just let it all hang out?” She was trying hard to get Junko's attention.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Listening to her there was a look as Latyou spoke about men being there. "Oh there will be." She offered a wink though as Supisy was speaking with her idea of poses ass JUnko grinned wickedly. "Well letting it all hang out wouldn't be so bad but..." Junko rose up almost bonelessly as she moved quickly to go to the shell and stand there looking at her. Putting her feet in the center as she guided and held an arm out looking at the twi'lek. "I'll stand here in the center and you.... right here." She said it and showed her right arm turning her so she could have the woman carefully placed. SHowing but covering the good bits as she would put it... thighs obscuring and her face turned to look at her. "Just like this, with Latyou on the other side... but." She smiled giving a wink. "My eyes will be only for you here." Her hand sliping to make a small squeeze that was more playful.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Junko assured me that there would be men present at the festival. That was good. Not that I had any problem with a group of women. Supisy was my best friend and we were together almost all the time. Junko was a great client and very friendly. But being in the middle of a female only dance party gave others the impression that maybe she would be interested in more than she was. Mixed company would be a bit of a relief for me. Just because Supisy doesn’t mind frollicking around with a group only containing girls doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a good man once in a while.

And speaking of relief, as much as I did enjoy Junko’s company, the fact that she wore hardly anything while focusing her attention on me was a bit overwhelming. The fact that she was absolutely gorgeous wasn’t helping things. So when Supisy started striking poses and demanding to be noticed, I didn’t mind at all when the Princess left my side and went to cater to Supisy’s need for attention. I took the opportunity to lounge out and watch with a smile as Supisy flirted away.

As she commented on how it wouldn’t be a horrible thing to see Supisy let it all hang out, Junko rose from her seat next to Latyuo to come and give her opinion on Supisy’s poses. The Twi’lek pilot beamed with pride that she was able to gain the princess’ attention. It wasn’t that Supisy lacked for wandering glances when she was out in public. She was a young Twi’lek woman in fantastic shape after all. But the attention Junko gave was much more personal than most ever gave her.

Supisy listened to the princess’ plan for the posing of the final product. It sounded like she had been thinking about it. Supisy placed a hand on her chin and imagined. Junko in the middle. Supisy pictured that and then moved as Junko pointed to where she would stand for the statue. Supisy rose a leg seductively posing covering what needed to be covered for decency but still looking quite enticing, even now in the dress Junko had given her the amount of leg showing was eye-opening.

Supisy kept her pose and looked to the other side where Junko suggested Latyuo would stand. The Twi’lek girl’s smile widened when Junko said her eyes would only be on her. “But we can’t have it look like Latty’s an afterthought. You should put an arm around each of us,” Supisy suggested with a smile.

"You are absolutely right." Junko said it looking at her then over at Latyuo. "If you are alright with my arm around your waist. I promise to be have." Junko gave a small wink to it but was happy to be there. "Though this will likely be later tomorrow... after a good nights rest. Best time to work is in the morning... tonight is about a few things... dancing, singing, lots of drinking. Like this is one of the festivals on the world where drinking is the primary focus... travelers from across the planet bring their finest to the various palaces and the winner is given A star of Atrisia. One of the pearls from a shell this size... usually worth quite a lot and more then enough to last them a few lifetimes." JUnko shrugged looking at the leg that was raised up with a smile on her face. "Also....bonus, I get to have the two of you in your dresses before I preform my duties. First a song and then a re-enactment of Syuri. The speech I gave marking the end of the usurper on the planet."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I was quite surprised how much Supisy and Junko discussing the nude statue so openly actually made me uncomfortable. It’s not as if they were suggesting something need happen between the three of us. It was just a statue. The fact that we were wearing no clothing is not something I would have batted an eye over if not for Supisy and Junko flirting so openly with each other. Why was this bothering me at all?

Finally I decided to grab a quick snack and head over to where they were standing in the shell and posing, mostly dressed. Supisy was wearing the same thing as I was, though the way she stood there next to Junko with her leg up made it seem much less demure. Junko’s bikin left little to the imagination, though my imagination seemed to be taking hold anyways. I gave a shake of my head. “So you’re gonna stand between the two of us. Arms around us. Looking at Supisy. I do my best to not look out of place. You said you wanted the team though. I don’t know why this is so odd for me… I apologize. Your offers have been so generous Princess. Doing this small thing is not a problem. I will have a stiff drink and then all will be fine when it is time to pose.”

Supisy was quite amused with Latyuo’s discomfort. “I don’t have to promise to behave with you right?” the Twi’lek whispered in Junko’s ear in regards to the posing. After all there was a good opportunity Supisy could have a free hand out of view of most people. If what was happening behind Junko’s back was captured in the sculpture Supisy could always just move her hand to a more appropriate place once the artist looked their.

Junko went on to describe what was going to happen tonight. The festival sounded like something out of Supisy’s dream. Singing wasn’t at the top of her list, but she was better at it than others. Dancing and drinking were favorite pastimes. In many cases that even resulted in a new tattoo before the drinking was done. “I look forward to judging for myself the quality of these wines,” Supisy said with a smirk. She liked wine, but wasn’t sure that she was exactly sure what made one better than the other.

“I also look forward to seeing you being all princessy,” Supisy said with a smile. She knew in talking to Junko that Princessing was not just looking pretty and waving. “Are these dresses ok for tonight? And us matching? I hope not to be lost in a sea of little black dresses.”

Junko looked over at the woman and gave a look of concern. "Oh." SHe said it and smiled at the twi'lek but spoke. "Well I could look towards you my dear if you wish. I want the best of you both and if that means equal attentions given then I would endeavor. JUst tell me what you need to be comfortable with thiss... it is as much for my enjoyment as the two of you." She offered an open arm and hand so she could join the two of them. "As for what you are wearing... the dresses are perfect. You'll be in a sea of outfits.. some simple and made to be beautiful." She said it and didn't reveal what she would be wearing or really having to do. Her hand with Supisy was there as she modeled it. "Oh you have a lewd mind... just the sort of thing I do enjoy." THen she looked back at Latyou. "Perhaps though something can be done to make the tension and discomfort more bearable for you. If you want we could practice and find a version of the pose that will let you have as much attention and not be out of place."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I blushed and actually had to fan my face with my hand when Junko stated that she could focus her attention on me. I have no idea why I was acting that way. Sure it was flattering to have a princess look at you and see something worthy of her attention. I guess that had to be it. At this point I can’t wait for the festival to start though. More people, less attention on me and some wine to help my brain relax some.

As Junko held out a hand I slowly took it and stepped into the shell. There was some whispering between Junko and Supisy. Knowing my partner as I do, I didn’t even try to decipher what was being said. It would likely only make me less comfortable and that was not what I wanted. “I think that having your attention on Supisy would make me more at ease. I’m not exactly sure why your gaze makes me nervous, but it does. And if I were not wearing clothes?” I took in a deep breath. I couldn’t believe I was going to go through with this. But Junko was the client, as long as she was going to behave I could do my part and pose and give her something to look at for as long as she wanted. And I knew it would make Supisy happy. The only other thing that really made her happy was flying the ship.

At the suggestion of practice I nodded my head. It made sense. A dressed rehearsal, literally in this case. We could figure out where we would stand, who would touch who and where. All with clothing preventing any slips as we figured it out. I moved to Junko’s side opposite Supisy and I looked for a moment. ‘We are just friends,’ I thought to myself. I wasn’t even sure that I had gotten to friends level with Junko yet though. I have been deferring to Supisy too much. Just because Supisy was getting all flirty didn’t mean I couldn’t be nice and make a friend of my own.

I took a step closer and put one arm around Junko’s back, midway between her shoulders and her waist. “This feels comfortable. Now Supisy comes in closer? And you put an arm around each of us?”

Supisy was slightly disappointed to hear that her dress was ok. She was proud to be wearing a dress that Junko gave her. She felt a little covered for a wild night of drinking and dancing, but Supisy supposed that Junko would likely need to change before her duties during the festival. It might be that the party wasn’t expecting bikinis and craziness. The dress could always be pulled up to be more revealing if Supisy wanted to.

The young Twi’lek blushed slightly as her comment was called lewd, but the truth was that she didn’t mind being called such. “Latty says that I need to learn how to hold my tongue,” Supisy whispered. “When I think about you my thoughts tend towards lewd.”

Junko invited Latyuo into the shell to test some poses. It was a good idea to put Latty’s mind at ease. To see it was just a posing for a statue. But as her partner moved closer to the princess and put her arm around Junko, Supisy thought it looked really hot. She purred into Junko’s ear as she took a step closer and put her own arm around Junko, lower on the princess’ back almost to her backside. Supisy reached across and placed her hand on Latyuo’s shoulder. “Is this ok?” she asked her partner.

Junko looked at the woman and stayed there for a moment... with still ness and attention. She looked over at Supisy for a moment. "One moment." The hand going to her back was nice but Junko brought her full attention over to her. Looking at the green skinned woman and her hands came up to put her hands on her shoulders in a reassuring manner... like a friend. "Latyou, there is no need to be nervous with me... you have proven a friend to Atrisia and a friend to me. You care for your friend and partner." She said it offering a smile and small squeeze of the shoulders.

"With me, you have only to go as far as you want. You both are my guests, I am your host, your servant. Making it so that your time here is memorable is my goal." SHe said it and Supisy did make a good point as they went back to the poses... her arms going to hold both at the small of their backs and pull them in a little closer. She moved it so her and Supisy were a little closer shoulder to shoulder and turned her head so she could whisper letting her mouth graze her lekku. "Well later maybe I can find a place to hold your tongue."

SHe said it with a grin on her face though shifting her eyes back towards Latyou and speaking. "I want you both, a team is a terrible thing to break up.... but I want you to be a part of this for yourself. What would make you happy my dear Latyou... what would convince you to join me here?"

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

We were all packed quite close together. I took in a breath and realized I was panicking over nothing. This was a practice in friendship and relationship building. Even though Supisy and Junko were being quite flirty about it. That didn’t mean that Junko was flirting with me, or in a manner that went beyond friendship. Junko’s words backed up the thoughts that were finally occurring to me and I relaxed even more.

More whispers were exchanged, but again I didn’t hear, or want to hear the words within the whispers. Supisy reached her free hand across and put it on my shoulder. The touch was so familiar that all of my naked with two other females concerns went by the wayside. “Your hand is quite welcomed on my shoulder, Supisy,” I said with a smile.

Junko made a statement about wanting the team. Supisy and I were a team in the transportation business (whether it be legal or illegal smuggling). We were the best of friends, but Junko seemed to want the team that we were, and that was something I was more than willing to give. “We had a discussion about making our arrangement with the Commonwealth more permanent. I thought there would be a deal of negotiations required.” I gave a nervous laugh. “I am very glad to see Supisy fitting in so well. And I would very much like to be a good friend and trusted member of the Commonwealth.”

As I spoke I noticed the arm that was not on Junko's back was just hanging there lifeless. It felt a bit odd, especially being my flesh and blood arm that was sitting there useless. "Supisy. You were on to something. My arm doesn't feel right just hanging there. I need to do something with it."

Latyuo seemed to be relaxing a bit. That made Supisy quite happy, not quite as happy as having her arm around Junko and the princess’ arm around her, but happy that Latyuo was starting to have fun with things instead of being worried that Junko was trying to make her like girls. Junko was putting Latyuo at ease and coming closer to make the pose something worthy of a statue.

Junko gave a response in the continued whispered conversation. Whether intentionally or by accident the princess’ lips grazed Supisy’s lekku. A shiver went up the young Twi’lek’s spine, her eyes rolled a bit and she took in deep breath to avoid the temptation to leap on Junko right then and there. What was whispered was nearly as exciting as the touch, almost. “Wow,” she muttered just a little too loudly for Latyuo not to hear it. But then she recovered her senses and smiled.

The dialogue with Junko and Latyuo turned to the idea of the duo maintaining a relationship with Junko specifically and the Commonwealth as a whole. Supisy knew that Latyuo would bring it up as she said she would, but in this casual environment Supisy was a little surprised and happy it wasn’t needing to be sorted out in a committee. “Yeah we could totally move our operation here. I mean it’s really just us and the ship after all. We can become citizens.”

Before she could finish stating her intent to spend the rest of her life in Atrisia, Latyuo made mention of missing something to do with her free hand. Supisy reached out and grabbed it. “Well I know where you can put it,” the Twi’lek giggled. She moved Latyuo’s hand to Junko’s abdomen. She started to move upwards when she looked to her partner and knew she shouldn’t push things any further. “Um If you want you can put your hand on my shoulder and I’ll put my hand on Junko.”

Now she was just being cute for the sake of it. Junko listened and nodded her understanding as they went about finding a good pose... the best one they could handle. With talks about them wanting to extend their partnership to the Commonwealth on a more permantent basis the princess was rather excited and smile. "I would love to have the two of you within the Commonwealth. There is always room for talent and beauty." She was looking at both of them a good skill as she could and did use it at court. She spoke looking at her arm. "We'll find a place for it... on my stomach might be a little to much for you but..." Junko thought about it and how they could..... She shifted a little still having one arm around their waist but moved Latyuo more in front of herself. Arm around her waist and her arms going up to her shoulders in an x formation. "A little teasing on your end and it shows more of you. Maybe a demure look on your face for the expression or tossing your head back as you look up to the skies."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I knew that Supisy would be excited about talk of keeping stronger ties with the Commonwealth. We were doing well in our smuggling endeavor but we hadn’t put down any roots. Supisy probably never had anyplace other than the Deviant that she really would consider a home. If things could be worked out, they would become common employees of the Commonwealth. Even like Supisy said become contributing parts of Atrisia that would be great as far as I was concerned. Supisy needed more than rushing about the galaxy in a freighter. I did too if I was being honest with myself.

Of course my Twi’lek friend would take advantage of an innocent question about where my hand should be to tease me. My hand grazed Junko’s soft skin, for a second I wanted to feel it. It was so well taken care of. Then my hand started moving upwards towards Junko’s chest and I gave Supisy a look while pulling my hand back. Junko was quick to recognize that Supisy’s suggestion was not right for me. I was glad for that and allowed her to move into a position that was comfortable both physically and mentally. Latyuo tried to form a demure look before giggling. “I am not sure what it is about you princess. I am almost always business oriented when needed, but rarely considered demure. You make me nervous when I try to let my guard down. And I’m not sure why.”

The young Twi’lek giggled as her partner yanked her hand away. Junko of course was understanding and tried to find a less childish response to Latyuo wishing to find something to do with her arm. Truth be told, Supisy didn’t mind for the moment that Latyuo was getting attention from Junko. She always liked to be the center of attention, but she wasn’t the jealous type. If Junko could make Latyuo more comfortable then they could get a better idea of how they would pose tomorrow and of course they could get on to the festival.

While Junko worked at posing Latyuo, Supisy thought about what it would be like to live in Atrisia. She would still want to work with Latyuo of course. And fly the Deviant and do daring smuggling runs. But she wondered if Junko would let her live here in her palace. Supisy had no delusions that she would marry the Princess and become a big deal. The Twi’lek did wonder for the first time however what Junko’s relationship status and aspirations were. Was Supisy the first girl to get a crush and think that she would move into the palace? That was a fantasy anyway. Former slaves don’t become consorts of royalty. That was just silly. She’d be a friend to Junko, maybe they’d get to play from time to time. More than that would be a dream that Supisy couldn’t bring herself to think possible.

“That’s true,” Supisy added to what Latyuo said with a smirk. “Remember that one boy on Denon? You practically tackled him and shoved your tongue down his throat. Or that time that you got wasted on Corellia and your clothes ended up all over the cantina?” Supisy ran her hand up Junko’s side with a smirk on her face. “Must be because you’re royalty. Or she’s afraid of what might happen if she let’s loose around you.” She gave Latyuo a nudge. “Just because you have fun with the girls doesn’t mean you can’t go back to the guys later.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom