Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She looked at her and spoke listening to Supisy and stiffling a giggle. "Maybe it is because you are uncertain." Junko moved around to look at her and stayed close enough for there to be the heat of her touch on forearms but far enough to look into her eyes. "It is not something I can explain... Atrisians are very much about beauty as opposed to what there is. Tonight you'll see that our men are just as beautiful as our women." Junko said it though and motioned for her to follow as they could walk in the garden. All three of them as she offered a hand to Supisy and to led Latyuo with her going along the trail. "I am not sure what makes you nervous though, if it is because I enjoy the company of women... then I can only apoligize and hope there is a way to better improve your disposition." Junko led the way through the garden and entered a more secluded area. Plants and trees all around making it haarder to see but it went into a larger chamber. With a massive eight post bed carved with images of different women as well as Junko. Soldiers, jedi and royals but all were valued friends she had gotten immortalized in the bed that was round and designed to hold twenty plus. Massive pillows and the silk sheets as it turned slightly with a powerful repulsor below. Handmaidens were around it and preforming different tasks as they stood in ruby and jade colored robes. Preparing for tonight with some playing music. Junko looked at the two of them. "Relax, enjoy yourself while I get dressed... it might take a moment or two but if you need anything. My handmaidens are here to help. They can show you around if you like or get you food and drinks."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen
Wearing: Shikibu Dress

My cheeks turned color with embarrassment. It was an especially uncomfortable situation for me and I assume other green-skinned, red-blooded beings. The color my cheeks was a not so attractive brown color. I did remember Drego on Denon. Of course I remembered him. He was much more than a one night stand. To my further embarrassment I did not remember the night Supisy referred to on Corellia, even though I was reminded it had in fact happened on multiple occasions.

Was it true that one night with a woman or women would not change me? I wasn’t quite sure. Perhaps that was the real reason why I was uncomfortable with Junko. It was a feeling that I never had with Supisy, even though I have no illusions as to how attractive she is. Perhaps it was because I saved her when she was just a teen discovering herself and it was easier for me to assume a sisterly relationship with her. Junko flirted and it actually made my mind wander to ‘what if?’. My mind should not be wandering. I want a mate who I can form a family with. Have children of my own…eventually. Was Supisy right? Did any quick tryst matter in my future? Gender, species, whatever the differences were.

Junko added to the conversation. Maybe I wasn’t sure. That was certainly true. She mentioned the men would be just as beautiful. That had my hopes up for later this night, and for the future if we were to make Atrisia a home. Junko apologized and that caused me to frown. She need not apologize for who she is. I didn’t fault her for enjoying woman. I just… “There is no need to apologize for my insecurities. It might be all of the suggestions: that you are a royal, a client. That you like woman. That doesn’t matter for many things, but your first suggestion might be the biggest factor. I am uncertain with the fact that when you look at me, touch me, flirt with me I feel what I haven’t felt ever for a woman. It makes me wonder what happens to me if I give in.”

Junko led us from the more open part of the garden to a small section that was off on its own. A private chamber for the princess it seemed. There was a large, magnificent bed that looked like it could sleep all of my family. It was adorned with the finest linens and pillows and decorated with carvings of several women, though I notice that Junko is featured as well. There was music playing and attendants around. Junko excused herself politely to get ready for the evening. “I’ll have a cocktail,” I blurted out as soon as Junko had left. “Whatever the Princess would suggest will be fine as long as it has alcohol.” I looked over to Supisy and climbed up onto the bed to relax as much as possible while we waited.

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Supisy saw the brownish hue appear on Latyuo’s cheeks and she couldn’t help but giggle. She knew that the Mirialan hated when she blushed. The Twi’lek didn’t really blame her. Supisy was quite happy that she did not embarrass easily. In fact she couldn’t remember the last time she had felt the warmth of shyness on her cheeks. She wondered whether it was the story about Drego or the night she did a striptease for an entire cantina. Supisy surmised it was the latter. Having a boyfriend was nothing to be ashamed of.

Latyuo admitted to being tempted by Junko and Supisy nearly shrieked in excitement. The two partners were quite different. Latyuo enjoys being outdoors and active, playing around with tech. While Supisy likes flying ships, getting tattoos and trying to socialize. Latyuo was like Supisy’s big sister. Always they got along well, but Latyuo always seemed to be trying to teach Supisy something. They hardly ever just had fun together. Maybe Junko could help change that.

They were led into Junko’s private chamber. Its huge bed dominating Supisy’s sights. The pictures on it were tremendous and the silks and pillows. But what Supisy thought was amazing she voiced right away. “You could probably have a festival in this bed!” she all but yelled out jumping onto the bed and rolling around in the silks. “I can only imagine what it would be like to spend a night on this thing.” When Latyuo also got onto the bed she smirked when she quickly asked for a drink. “You’re thinking of doing something new aren’t you. You should do it. Not like your future husband will ever know. And if he does find out from what I heard they don’t mind much.” She waved her hand to the handmaidens and shook her head. “I don’t need anything except for the Princess to hurry back.”

Junko raised an eyebrow listening to them as she was being dressed and motioned with her hand for them to get the drinks when she was being secured into her Galavision Atrisian Rose dress. Coming out as her hair was secured back in a tight headdress. The frills of the dress larger but the princess clasped her hands in front of herself. The sparkling gemstones all over the dress glittering in the light as Phaidor was there next to her. The Atrisian with skin like dark honey slipping small pins into the dress to keep it. "You will be able to move a little better we have learned a few tricks with it since the gala but this dresss is worth several planets and that is the low end." She said it while the others who were with her went around bringing drinks for Latyuo and Junko looked at her and Supisy. "How do I look?"

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

The handmaidens brought me a drink that I didn’t even question what it contained. I was adventurous enough not to ask the question, but not quite enough to just take the big long swig that I wanted to. I took a small sip first, decided it was a taste that was palatable to say the least and started drinking more liberally. Finished the first and asked for another before the Princess returned.

I wasn’t completely sure whether Supisy was still teasing or actually trying to give advice. Did she want to share the princess? That definitely didn’t sound like Supisy. She was free as a bird with a great many things, but she wasn’t good at sharing. One thing she said did strike me though. That my future husband wouldn’t know if I spent time with Junko. That might not be the truth of things if they settled in the Commonwealth. What if my future husband was a friend or business connection of the princess. Would he be upset that I had a one night tryst to see what it was like? I mean it wasn’t like I planned on opening up and going through the list of men that I had been with. Would a woman be that much different? It was the second part of that statement that got to me though. That men don’t mind the thought of their wives with other women. If my future mate found out would it open the door to other thoughts? At the moment it wasn’t a problem. There was a party about to start. I had a drink in my hand and the princess came out in her festival dress.

The dress was much more than I ever thought I would be able to pull off. Even on my wedding day. But the princess wore it well and it fit her perfectly. “You look beautiful princess. I’m sure you will be the talk of the festival. Though I’m guessing that’s something you are used to no matter what you are wearing.”

Supisy rolled around a bit in the bed while they waited and Latyuo drank. She couldn’t believe her partner was having such an issue with getting attention from Junko. Or why she couldn’t just tell the Princess she would do the statue but wasn’t interested in anything further. The young Twi’lek still thought it was because Latyuo was interested in something further or at the very least she was curious. The second drink that Latyuo asked for told Supisy it was more likely the second.

Junko returned in her big shimmering fancy dress. Supisy was impressed. She wondered if Junko would let her wear it, in private of course. They were a similar size so it might work. Supisy rolled onto her stomach, her elbows resting on the mattress while her hands cupped her chin. She gave an appraising hum and narrowed her eyes as if there was a possibility that she would find something wrong. “The dress is almost as pretty as you are. I can’t help but wonder if it shimmers naturally or if that’s just your affect.” She gave a tilt of her head and thought of something that might be considered wrong. "Are you going to be able to dance in it? I plan on having you on the floor at least once tonight, and getting much closer than that dress looks like it will allow."

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko looked at the two of them and had a grin. "Charmer." She said it to the twi'lek and nodded. "Oh I can dance in it... a wonderful feeling as it is quite flexible." She said it and looked around at them though. "And besides I will have at least at first two fo the most beautiful ladies with me." She said it and held up a hand. "ONce introductions are finished then well socialize with the others, I know the Lord of Swans is coming from his lake home." She said it and grinned. "He is quite the eye candy to most of Atrisia. There is also the twins who will be there. Lady Murasaki will be chronicling it as she does and hmm lets see who else." She didn't need to look at the guest list. "The Daughters of Hibana shall be modeling, they are Hapan raised Atrisians to share cultural influences and solidify trade between us and the Consortium." She looked at Supisy. "And Hapan woman sweetie... legs for days... also pretty men."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

The princess seemed quite happy in the situation. And as much as she thought Supisy was a charmer, she had to know that she was every bit the Twi’lek’s equal in that department. I managed to avoid another blush when Junko stated that she would have two of the most beautiful women with her for the festival. It was not the first time I was called beautiful, but looking at Junko and Supisy I didn’t think I was quite on their level.

Socializing, another trait that Supisy was much better at than me. I could network, and I could throw my hair back and party. But this festival seemed like something in between. At least I hoped to avoid being naked dancing on a table. Not sure that would be a good impression for us on the Commonwealth. Supisy was much smoother than I was at being personal. She was so likable. Maybe I would luck out and after making a few rounds on Junko’s arm I might find a fellow tech-nerd and just talk shop for the rest of the night. Of course I would mix in a dance or two as well.

Junko mentioned some of the other guests that would be present. I was glad at the inclusion of at least one male name, and a looker supposedly. “I look forward to making the acquaintance of all your guests Princess, but we are just smugglers. How is it that we find the honor of being in the company of such people?”

Junko flirted a bit with Supisy she responded with a smile and was glad to hear that the fancy dress would not interfere with them dancing as often as possible over the course of the night. When Junko held out her hand the young Twi’lek all but jumped up off the bed to take hold. Were they off to the festival? It really didn’t matter to Supisy. She would go wherever Junko was leading. “If you will have two of the most beautiful, it’s only because you are the most desirable yourself.”

As Supisy stood waiting for her more hesitant partner to join them, she listened to the potential guests they might meet. The Lord of Swans sounded quite interesting. If he was as attractive as Junko said maybe Supisy would push Latyuo towards him. She could get over the problem of too many girls in the room by adding a boy. But Supisy wouldn’t be restrained from looking as well. She after all was having a brilliant time with Junko and was very interested to see just how far it would go. But the Twi’lek was a girl that wanted to experience it all.

The twins were too vague for Supisy to decide either way if she was excited or just another hand to shake to get through so that she could spend more time with Junko. Lady Murasaki sounded like a stuffy type that Latyuo might use as a business contact, but the mention of the Daughters of Hibana and some Hapan Consortium with woman who have legs for days and pretty men as well Supisy was sold on getting to the festival. “Latyuo have you been holding out on me all these years? Did you know that Atrisia and this Hapan Consortium were a place to find beautiful people all along and didn’t tell me.” She giggled knowing the response would be something about business not pretty people. Supisy turned her attention back to the princess. “I’m looking forward to everything about the festival. And maybe more after. I mean all those people. I’m liable to say too much once or twice, and you said you were going to provide a place for my tongue to be held.” The last bit was whispered to the princess. Not that Supisy was ashamed of what she said, but Latyuo would scold her if she heard it.

Junko looked at the two of them and holding Supisy's hand she smiled offering her more of a grin. "Oh there shall be plenty of time for all of it... but we have maybe an hour before the start... this will mostly just be the gathering of others here." She said it and looked at Latyup with an arm or hand. "Latyuo you might be a smuggler but there is nothing to say you shouldn't be here. Beauty, grace and talent... you are a shining jewel among those here.... and so many hunger for tales of other worlds... a traveler has a chance to make an impression." She dipped her head walking hopefully with both of them on her arms. "Though should you feel the need to shall we say let loose there is the waters here for swimming or relaxing." She winked with a nod for both of them.

"And the wines will flow freely." As she said it walking there were many casks being brought about... workers in kimono's just as regal bowing and setting all of it up. Junko passed Shōda and Shōwa as the twins were standing under trees with blossoms and several remained near them. Junko stopped as one of the women came forward in a repulsor chair. "Kioshi Yarugata." Her head bowed and the woman smiled offering a similar bow. "Big sister." She said it looking at the two. "And friends." Junko smiled. "These are my guests, the Captain Latyuo Shuy and her partner Supisy Blen." Junko said it with a bow for them... the Sansin's face lit up. "Business partners, Junko you have been making deals behind my back. You know I prefer ensuring all business dealings." Junko nodded and shrugged.

"Yes yes but when I saw these two I wanted them for something special, that they have decided to expand their work with us and the Commonwealth... well maybe they shall deal with you." She got a laugh but continued walking as there were more.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I struggled once again to refrain from blushing as the Princess explained my worth as she saw it. What she says is true, depending on your point of view. At the very least I would have stories to share. Though I hoped that Supisy would be a little reserved on those stories she tells. “I think that I should be able to keep things in check with a few drinks,” I said with a smile. “But I will keep those waters in mind if I need to take a break from the hustle and bustle.”

Walking on Junko's arm was a bit odd. I didn't like that feeling when men tried it, I liked to stand on my own. But Junko was the host and it was up to her to make introductions. As soon as I saw the twins I knew that Supisy would be drawn to then. But my attention was forward. Kioshi Yarugata made a statement about business partners and I nearly panicked. “I hope we did not offend anyone,” Latyuo stated, with a respectful bow following Junko’s example. “Princess Junko speaks the truth. We started with but a single job, but my partner has become enamored with Atrisian culture in our short time. And I am very interested in your technology. We have not truly begun discussions of a more permanent arrangement, merely that there is interest.”

Supisy smirked when Junko went along with her flirtations. There was no reason to think otherwise. Junko had been very playful the whole time Supisy had known her. Just the same she looked to Latyuo and stuck her tongue out before being led off by the Princess. Unlike Latyuo, Supisy was quite comfortable being on the arm of a striking companion. She liked the physical contact as well as the feeling of companionship that came with the gesture. She knew what it meant to be truly owned and this little action did not infringe on her freedoms in the least.

They were led by two twin girls. Supisy frowned when they didn’t stop. They were so petite and cute and Supisy just wanted to know what they were all about. There was time for that later. She would remember to ask about them when there was a chance. The first actual introduction was to a woman in a hoverchair. Kioshi, Junko introduced her as, and then called her sister. Supisy hated to say it, but she wasn’t sure if they looked similar enough to be sisters, they both looked Atrisian, but beyond that Supisy wasn’t sure of familial traits. “It is good to make your acquaintance Lady Yarugata.” Supisy bowed much deeper than Latyuo and Junko, the graceful, obedient bow of a slave.

The sansin princess bowed her head to the pair of them and spoke. It is nice to meet you as well." She said it and was chuckling a little to herself. "Worry not, I am only playing with Junko.... she so often doesn't come to see me and there is not a lot I am able to do outside of my palace. I need ot amuse myself someway." Junko looked at her though. "I will make the time to come and see you, the crystal palace is one of the wonders of Atrisia and all should see it." She looked at Latyuo and Supisy. "They can come as well and enjoy it as you have turned your town into one large business center." There was a lot more and she had developed the Ohashi which basically worked to ensure conversion rates of Atrisian currency vs galactic was superior.... it was how they had common clothing that was valued at the prices sseen making fleets of ships for other governments. "I will leave the two of you though for now... I need to go and get ready to preform but drink and have fun.. the twins are well.. the twins... just watch out. THeir colony world was a lot more open you could say and parties were more hedonistic compared to here." She nodded and kissed Supisy on the cheek with a smile. "Find a good position, Kioshi gets the best positions."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Princess Kioshi assured that they were just teasing and I instantly was able to relax. Junko stated that she would go and visit the Crystal Palace, and that she would bring Supisy and me. “It would be a great honor to visit your home,” I said with another bow. Junko then excused herself to my absolute panic. I should have known she would need time to prepare for her parts in the festival, but I still wasn’t quite prepared.

I looked over to Supisy who was staring at the twins, I knew the last statement must have heightened the curiosity that she already felt. “Go introduce yourself. I will go with Princess Kioshi and find a spot to watch.” I waved her off to go have fun and turned back to Kioshi. “I hope that is acceptable. I don’t want to intrude.”

Junko basically invited Supisy and Latyuo on a trip to see another part of Atrisia. This thrilled the young Twi’lek to no end. Even if the palace in question was a center for business. Princess Kiochi seemed jovial and such. Maybe Junko talked business to make Latyuo interested. Either way Supisy would gladly tag along to see more of the beauty of Atrisia. When Junko said she had to go it was a frown causing event on the Twi’lek. If they were somewhere a little more private she likely would have pouted and whined a little. But she didn’t want to make Junko look bad.

As usual, Supisy didn’t stay upset for long. She found something new to focus on when Junko mentioned the twins. The Princess said to be careful, but that wasn’t Supisy’s style. And when told to, she usually rushed towards the thing she was supposed to be cautious of with reckless abandon. She blushed slightly at the kiss to her cheek, and held on to Junko’s hand for as long as she was able. Then her eyes immediately went to the twins.

When Latyuo gave her “permission” the young pilot gave another deep, graceful, submissive bow to Princess Kiochi and then rushed off in the direction of the blossoming tree where the twins were still. She gave another bow, a little less stiff after hearing Junko’s description of the Twins and their colony world. “Hi there! I’m Supisy. Supisy Blen. I’m a friend of Princess Junko.”

The twins looked at Supisy as she arrived and offered smiles to her. Both moving forward and slipping their hands on her arms to kiss her cheeks. "A friend." "Or A 'Friend'?" They said it together with raised eyebrows for a moment giggling. THe pair of them going back into place and just smiling as they held hands with other lords and ladies coming over to give greetings and bows. They were showing more for her though and offered a seat between the pair of them under the tree as they could look at the stage. Kioshi heading over there as she spoke towards Latyuo. "Never a problem Lady Latyuo." She offered a smile as her hoverchair was in front of the stage. "It is always nice to meet Junko's friends. With Shoma Ike Shoma Ike usually acting as envoy out of the system and her in charge of the Sansin and diplomatic relations between the planets of the Commonwealth."

There was some hustle and sound but the twins and Kioshi motioned with looks. "Its starting." THey whispered. Then the curtain was coming up and she could feel the first slivers of light assailing her vision... the crowd was almost invisible cast in dark shadows when all of the lights were on her and her handmaidens who moved with their scarves trailing behind them. A second thought that she would open her voice and nothing would come out passed in the barest nanosecond before her voice came out.

"Io" There is someone I should love; every person who has ever been hurt..." The lights shifted above was the Atrisian triple hollyhock with light pouring through it to create the illusion of a temple in the moonlight. She was standing there for a moment as the light came to rest on her and make the dress sparkle and shine for everyone to see.

"As I look around, everyone busily... hurries on by." She walked forward and leaned down towards her toes letting the flower crown glitter in the light... her hair with the small crystals glitter and cast lights around her in a dozen colors. "I noticed that this year, too, the signs of winter have... come so very soon." Slowly she rose up and the lighting technician was good... she could just barely make out the shapes of the people who were watching her as the first sounds of her handmaidens came from around. Hauntingly low at first but with a rising volume that was in unison.. something that they had practiced in ancient Atrisian. "Hail Shonagon, full of grace, Shonagon, full of grace, Shonagon, full of grace, Hail, Hail, Lord Chujo." Junko didn't spare a look at them.. they were good.. they were focused and determined.

"Again, somewhere on this world today... two people will meet and fall in love; the curtains are violently opened." She walked forward and switched sides while leaning down and casting more displays of her crown and hair. Se rose up as in front of her the handmaidens were weaving with veils flowing behind them in long lines that she could walk through down an aisle. "Even so, everything eventually, Someday, has an end. Again, somewhere on this world today.. two people split apart; the curtains are quietly dropped." Junko was able to take a breath as she stopped at the end of the walkway and looked out at the crowd being able to see them more clearly... this close the gleam of the light off of her gemstones cast the people in a dozen different colors.

"The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Hail Shonagon!" Her voice came out as she was standing there and clasped her hand sto her chest looking up and out into the crowd. "Io" There is someone I should love... At times I feel very lonely... But my needs are all filled... by the person I should love." She let the words hang for a moment as the handmaidens were lining the walkways she was going to proceed down and the image in the back shifted from the triple hollyhock to a small common diamond that was like a precision searchlight going from gemstone to gemstone to cast light all around them. "Io" There is someone I should love. At times I bear very deep wounds. But my they are all healed... by the person I should love."

"Hail Shonagon, Mother of us all, Pray for us sinners, Pray, pray for us." The voices of her handmaidens took on an almost melancholy tone though while they were lingering it and their veils came up creating arches. while the light was casting shadows thick and heavy towards the back of the stage. It had been meant for a final part of the performance but Junko was starting to walk back as a small and careful slip allowed her lustrous long hair to cascade down her back. Ankle length and full of more beads in the back while it was still controlled on the sides not going over her ears but fanning out at the back of her neck. "Io" Everyone is crying. "Io" But I want to believe. "Io" So I'm praying now... that this is my final love. Beginnings come at random,. but endings always have a reason."

That had been the surprise though of the song and as she got towards the back of the stage the light showed Io... black dress and hair... her half vail over her eyes and a look of both surprise... mostly shock but the glittering gleam of streaks where tears had come down. Io had rescued her when her flyer crashed and " Pray, pray for us sinners, Now and at the hour of our death, The hour of our death / The hour of our death, The hour of our death / Hail Shonagon." The handmaidens were ready for anything as Junkos brought the hands she was clasping up and wrapped them around the woman. Weaving them around her back and holding her close as she breathed int he calming scent of jasmine and rain... the force kicking on a little when she started to levitate them up and up.

She could feel the tension she had been feeling drift away... the lights were on them and likely eyes but Junko only had the focus on one person who was pressing closer to her when she realized that they were hovering over the stage. She seemed almost fearful but Junko just held her close as the music faded. Kioshi spoke with a smile on her face to Latyuo. "That is the Empress of Rice Wine." SHe said it and the twins mirrored what was being said as the woman stood there on the stage embracing Junko but also greeting the people. "THank you for coming here all of you." THe glowing blue kimono gleamed with soft light from the threading but she smiled offering for all of them her hands.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I followed Princess Kioshi to her spot, which it seemed was not far from Supisy and the twins. That was probably for the better. Even though it didn’t appear that my partner could do much damage in the current company and setting, I liked to be in a position to step in and appease any offended parties if need be. Surprisingly Supisy just as often as not ended up being the offended party. “Junko mentioned Shoma, her brother I believe. If he is away from the Commonwealth often. You are saying Junko is more or less in charge?”

Kioski whispered that the show was about to start. I nodded and turned my attention to the stage. Everything about the performance was amazing. It was not surprising how transcendent Junko looked with her glimmering dress and innate beauty. The lighting of the stage only added to that. Her voice is just as astounding as her looks, and her movements the height of grace. I couldn’t look away, and I’m sure that was the point of it all. One does not produce a show to go on in the background while others go about their business. Another woman joined the performance. She did not sing. It more looked like she was there just to show support than anything. Junko embraced the woman in a beautiful show of love that had me tilt my head some and worry about what Supisy was feeling behind me.

“An Empress you say?” Latyuo responded as she watched the stage. “Are they related?”

Supisy smiled at the twins and gave a giggle when they each interlocked arms with hers and kissed her on the cheek. The Twi’lek was always looking for attention, so even though she was very much interested in pursuing options with Junko, kisses from other attractive people were very much welcome. She was thrown off a bit by the question of the duality of the word friend. She considered it for a moment as the twins retreated to their spot under the tree. They gestured for her to sit with them and so she jumped at the chance. “I think we’re just friends right now.” Supisy answered the question once she was settled in between them. “I would certainly welcome the chance of becoming ‘friends’ though. The Princess is very beautiful, nice and fun. I’m all about fun.”

As Supisy finished the response Junko’s performance started. Supisy watched enthralled with Junko, how the Princess sang and moved about the stage and was dressed so sparkly. Even the way the production managed to shine light on her. The young pilot couldn’t believe that she was spending time with Junko alone not long ago, that she had been in Junko’s bed (innocently as it had been) and that Junko had asked for her to be in a statue. It all seemed like a dream. Then the other woman appeared. Supisy was surprised, the woman was beautiful as all Atrisians seemed to be (Junko had said as much). When Junko and the woman embraced, Supisy wanted to be jealous, but she couldn't because the display was so beautiful.

“The Empress of Rice Wine,” Supisy said with a nod. “Are they ‘friends’?” There was a note of sadness in the question, but also of hope that Junko had something beautiful for herself.

"Not in the way you are thinking." The twin Shōda said as she looked at the twi'lek. "She is you could say a surrogate mother... she and the emperor named Shoma heir and elevated Junko to princess of the royal family." She said it and patted the twi'lek's thigh though. "So don't worry about that.. she only has eyes for the emperor." There was a small laugh betweent he twins however and both looked at the empress as she walked to the others and greeted all of them. The emperor didn't seem to be around but likely was at a similar festival to show support... His generals and others who were from the royal houses overseeing the other planets in the system were not present here.

Kioshi though explained it similar to Latyuo but remained there as the empress came to her and crocuhing down embraced the Sansin with a smile. "Kioshi, you look radiant." Smiling and speaking as she had a glow to her but remained back a little as Junko walked over and going down the line came to Latyuop first offering her a hand. "Empress this is a new friend, she handled that business on Eisei and will be part of the investigation team." The empress nodded offering a bow of her head. "Welcome to Atrisia then milady." She grazed her shoulder only touching it briefly while looking at her and smiling with some sadness in her eyes... she loved these festivals and had the people but none of her children around to share it.

Junko though smiled at Latyuo as the empress continued to talk to others her handmaidens following her in blue robes that were almost like crystal. "I hope you enjoyed it, we still have other things but re-enacting a speech is much much easier." She said it offering a grin on her face while walking towards Supisy when she stood there with the twins. "I hope they werren't too handsy with you or embarrassing... stories of different times aren't always good for parties." THe twins seemed to look at her though and.... "Oh no she has eyes for you... we would have to like skinny dip in the pool for her attention maybe."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

A mother figure? That was interesting, and explained how Junko had told Supisy that she was not always a princess. The Empress was intimidating in a good way. She approached and hugged Kioshi. I stood deathly still for a moment before I realized my manners and gave a bow to the Empress. The brownish blush took my cheeks again when Junko announced my role in the Eisei investigation. I was very much looking forward to being a part, and I guess announcing it to the Empress made it official.

“It is wonderful to meet you Empress,” I said with another bow of my head. “It has been an honor to be here and enjoy the Commonwealth for all its beauty.” As the Empress moved along to meet with others she brushed past my shoulder and I caught the sadness in her eyes. It was a shame that someone so beautiful and graceful would be filled with such sorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom