Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Objective: Get to know the Princess, Don't embarrass self in the process
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

The Princess mentioned that one of the planets in the Atrisian system had taken on characteristics of Zeltros, that was quite interesting. The Princess looked at Supisy when they talked and made her feel so important. It was an odd feeling and drew Supisy even more towards Junko. The Princess touched Supisy's shoulder and electricity shot through the young Twi'lek.

Supisy listened carefully to the Princess talking about her experiences. It was amazing to think what this woman had done in her life that Supisy didn't think was that much longer than her own. Military service and representing the emperor. Being Princess seemed like quite a job. She would remember that the next time she romanticized royalty like it is like a holodrama.

They approached a shop, as they entered the shopkeeper apologized for not being prepared and offering the Princess privacy. Junko didn't seem to mind the inconvenience, if there actually was one, Supisy certainly would not object to being seen.

Droids came towards Supisy as it seemed they were shopping for her. "Oh. Um. It would be quite rude to turn down such a generous gesture," Supisy said with a slight stammer and a deep blush. She stood up straight and put her arms out to the side. "Um. No sleeves if that fits the style please. I don't like covering tattoos."

Trying to stay completely still so the droids could do their work Supisy also tried to look at Junko. It was very odd for Supisy to get friendly attention. She would begrudgingly admit to Latyuo that she often formed a crush on their clients. Always dashing or powerful or some other trait that Supisy found intriguing. But they would always dismiss her like trash or ogle her like a piece of meat. None were ever this nice. "Are the clothes part of the fee for the job?" She asked sleepily not wanting to assume more was going on than truly was.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko looked at her as she stood there and took note of what she wanted... no sleeves were certainly doable when she looked at it. The droids were working and getting the measurements as the black bolt of cloth was brought out. Junko looked at the twi'lek as she held up a hand indicating two bolts and she spoke. "Consider it an investment on my part.... I quite enjoy your company and so something like this." She said showing the bolt as it was being used and carefully being worked on.

"Will help provide some protection. Silk from the sunless lands of Atrisia with its shadow towers and weaved by warriors." The legends of it was important as was the protective qualities as it was for atrisians rare and protective. "It can make you harder to sense in the force which is always a benefit as well as made to be worn by some of the most elite warriors. I am adding something else we have developed the hypermembrane a layer of self repairing material that will allow it to restore and repair itself if it is damaged." Junko said it as she smiled walking around.

"Hmm no sleeves will make it interesting but." Junko was looking at her and she spoke as the droids finished measuring and scanning then went to work with the clerks. Junko looked at the twi'lek and walked over to her offering a smile as her voice came out touching the back of her hand to her cheek and offering a hand. "One ought not to be unkind to a woman merely on account of her plainness, any more than one has a right to take liberties with her merely because she is beautiful Supisy."

The princess smiled offering that to her but she was also holding the other hand up to point towards the design that they were making for the outfit. "I think a Shikibu style Dress will function quite well for you. No sleeves, protects your heart and my investment in the pair of you.... and well should you find that you do not wish to return to me well one dress from a bolt could buy you a super star destroyer."

Objective: Get to know the Princess, Don't embarrass self in the process

Supisy would have usually slapped someone who called her an investment. It always brought her thoughts back to what she was before Latyuo had saved her. But when Junko said it, there seemed to be no intention of owning her, more of a suggestion to move their relationship forward. Supisy hoped the Princess wanted a more friendly than a business relationship. The young Twi'lek only had Latyuo as a real friend. She doubted that Junko would become her best friend in the galaxy or anything, but Supisy hoped that Junko might see her as more than a hired hand.

Supisy looked at the material that was being used. It certainly looked like black silk, but Junko explained that it had some protective characteristics which would be quite valuable. Supisy was quite amazed. The Princess seemed intrigued by Supisy's request for something without sleeves.

The Princess expressed that someone should not be treated in a certain way because of how they looked. It was a sentiment that Supisy certainly agreed with, but in her experience many in the galaxy didn't put that into practice.

Junko pointed out the design she thought would meet Supisy's request. It looked fantastic and she blushed a little. After the discussion of how looks should not affect the feelings of those around you, Supisy immediately thought about how great she would look in a dress like that. "Princess, I promise you that I have every intention of returning to visit with you," the pilot blurted out. "Atrisia is amazing. And I've only seen a dock and a shop. I would very much like to see much much more. Hopefully a pretty local wouldn't mind showing me around."

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She listened to her and raised an eyebrow standing there. "Oh a pretty local... well I think if your partner isn't one to mind. That could be arraigned. I don't want to step on any toes by only treating one of you." She said it and was curious but there was no need to make a big thing about it. She was looking at the twi'lek and nodded that she enjoyed the sight. "But I shall hold you to coming back, pretty women arre never a terrible thing to have on your arm and maybe next time we have naori well we'll leave that as a surprise." She said it with a wink offering her hand. "Shall we while they work on your dress... what else would you like to see? Food? Art? Shoes?"

Objective: Continue to build relationship

Supisy was quite relieved when the Princess didn’t toss out her suggestion of getting a pretty Atrisian guide. She was sure that the Princess was observant enough to know that Supisy meant her, but when they got around to that she would make sure her preference was heard. The young Twi’lek gave a laugh when Junko suggested that spending time with Supisy would be an issue for Latyuo. “Oh unless Latyuo has lined up another job she won’t care. And if she has I still intend to come back as soon as I have time. If you hook her up with an engineer to talk about all your technology she won’t even notice I’m gone.”

Supisy blinked in disbelief when she was pretty sure the Princess was flirting with her. In a casual, friendly manner. Not the usual blunt aggressive manner that Supisy mostly got. She blushed when Junko said pretty girls are always nice to have on her arm. Supisy knew she was pretty. It was a rare Twi’lek girl who was not, but still coming from Junko it had the temperature in her cheeks rising.

Her thoughts were still wandering over the wonderful possibilities of a surprise from Princess Junko when she barely heard the woman ask what else she might like to see. She was very glad the Junko gave a few choices, because she was barely able to focus. “Art,” she said with a smile. Maybe she would get some inspiration for a new tattoo. She wouldn’t need it to remember her time in Atrisia, but that never stopped her from making a visit to the tattoo artist when inspiration hit her. “Maybe we will see something that might hint at your surprise. There’s one thing about me that frustrates even me. I love surprises, but I hate waiting to get them.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Well art it is." She said it and was looking at the twi'lek there was much here and a surprise well.. naori was important to many things and there was a few ways to present it.. well okay a few different themes mainly and they had already eaten the meats. Perhaps some desserts. "And that is a little disappointing but I guess I will have to show I know how to technobabble with the best of them about the technologies. She was going and finding art here was easy enough just depended on what you wanted art wise... there was paintings and murals.. there was statues sold to the tourists of Atrisian gods that they believed would bring good fortune. Junko went towards one of the shops as her hand came out. "There are paintings, I don't know how you have your ship set up, a good portrait can brighten up any room or there is always the chance for statues."

Objective: Become an art lover

Supisy followed after the Atrisian Princess hand in hand. As the young Twi’lek expected art was not hard to find here. The Atrisian people were an interesting culture it seemed and well varied in their endeavors.

Junko explained that she was able to talk technology, something that Supisy had already experienced. Latyuo would certainly like that. But maybe there was another who could give her all the specs on Atrisian technology while Junko and Supisy explored this new exciting system on their own. If not it didn’t matter, Junko was an amazing person and even if Latyuo was around Supisy would enjoy her time.

Supisy smiled as she looked over the art then thought about the Verdant Deviant and frowned slightly. “We have been so busy since we got the ship that it is pretty plain still. I think Latyuo likes it that way. But I think it could definitely use some flair. Especially my own quarters. Paintings, statues I like it all as long as it is interesting and colorful.”

The Twi’lek quickly panicked and blushed. “And I have credits. You don’t need to buy things for me. That is definitely not why I am shopping with you. I like seeing things you like and getting to know you.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Ohhhhhh... her eyebrows came up in interest at that. "You like what I like?" There was a look in her eyes but.... "And if I said I enjoy beautiful women?" The princess stayed there for a moment letting it hang around but she had more then enough... the twi'lek was fetching and enjoyable to be around. If she didn't need or want things to be bought for her all the better though it was something Junko didn't think much about it just seemed the thing to do. "And there is nothing wrong with a little plain.. mostly... color though can brighten anything up and add a little flavorr. My ship has hand crafted statues of some of the most beautiful women in the galaxy posed annd murals depicting the battles and where I have been."

Supisy caught the look in Junko’s eye but she wasn’t sure what it meant. It was definitely interesting. Then the Princess insinuated that she liked beautiful women. More directly, Supisy thought maybe Junko was asking if the Twi’lek enjoyed beautiful women. “I enjoy all beauty,” Supisy admitted with a bit of a blush. “Woman, man, art, starships, human, or Twi’lek. Gender, species, even medium of art doesn’t matter. Beauty is beauty. I love it all. Want to experience it all.”

Junko explained that plainness had its place in the galaxy. That was true. And plain could be a thing of beauty. “Plain can be just as good as color,” Supisy agreed with a smile. “It’s just not my personality. I think my quarters at least, maybe some of the cockpit could use some spicing up.” The princess described the art in her ship and Supisy grinned from lekku to lekku. “Some of the most beautiful women in the galaxy huh?” She giggled and struck what she was taught was a sexy pose. “Did you have space for me?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Perhaps there is." She said it and moved towards her side going back to a hand and arm to hold while walking. "Hmm though spicing up the cockpit of a ship... there is a limited amount of space but maybe." She said it and stopped in front of one of the shop with projectors. "We use hardlight projectors for displays but it would let you alternate... have different things when you want to change them over." She said it while looking at the Twi'lek while she touched the table. "And who knows maybe we'll have time when you return and you can pose for my collection."

Supisy was caught somewhere between a proud smile and blushing wildly when Junko suggested there might be room for a statue of Supisy on her ship. That would be crazy to be immortalized in sculpture and fly in the ship of a princess. As much as the thought of it would keep her up for a week thinking, Junko said something that snapped her out of the thoughts for now.

“Holoproject whatever I want into the cockpit!” Supisy squealed out in excitement. “Why didn’t I think of that? It’s perfect!” She reached out and hugged Junko, quickly and tightly, before realizing what she had done and wondering if she was about to be attacked by some sort of secret service that was always watching the princess for potential threats.

Supisy took a step back and looked around nervously, before facing Junko again looking her straight in the eyes with a smirk. “I would be glad to pose of course!” she said and placed one hand on her hip while the other shifted off to the side posing once more. “You think something like this? I’m open for suggestions. And maybe there is a nice portrait of you that might adorn my quarters. It will be quite hard for you to get out of my mind, but a reminder is never bad.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

A portrait... hmm she could manage that. A grin on her face when she looked at the pose with a nod walking around and wrapping one arm. "Maybe more like." She moved one hand to lightly touch and pose while staying close. "Give you a wonderful profile and show off that beautiful body of yours." She said it and no one came up after the hug more Junko knew how to protect herself if needed as she was there.. she looked at the twi'lek with her hand coming. "Maybe have a blaster on your hip and... hmm going to need a little sculpting for the tattoos. Texture wise it will be something and hmmm the outfit will be different or maybe able to convince you to be in the buff." She said it and was also thinking about what she could pose as. "I think I'll get a nice pose for you... a swimsuit perhaps."

Junko corrected Supisy’s pose and the young Twi’lek smiled in appreciation. She had never noticed the way sculptures or even portraits were posed, and the only reading she did was about ship specs she never noticed models in publications. She did so much want to be sexy for Junko however. Even if they were only meant to be business associates or maybe friends for some reason gaining the eye of the Princess who loved beautiful women was something that excited Supisy.

With this action Supisy had totally forgotten about her fear of being tackled by a royal guardsman and blushed at the praise the Princess gave of her body. The suggestion of a blaster was something that Supisy found intriguing; she had shot a bit, but didn’t carry one regularly like Latyuo did. Supisy was supposed to get them from here to there, maybe help deal with any trouble in space. But once boots were on the ground Latyuo usually took over. Supisy wondered if she could pull of the blaster low on her hip look she’d seen so many others do. The thought of details going into her tattoos told Supisy that Junko was taking this statue thing seriously. Or at least giving the pose and final product a good thought. It made Supisy happy.

“Naked?” Supisy questioned when the subject of attire or lack of came to surface. It was a question of curiosity not one of shyness. “Would you still like that blaster on my hip? I think that would be a good contrast to my otherwise naked body, don’t you?” She gave a giggle, hoping the Princess understood Supisy would pose in whatever manner Junko wished.

Supisy was imagining how she would like to see Junko posed as she said something about it. “A swimsuit hm?” she questioned extending out the M sound as she pondered the thought. “Something that is very revealing I hope. Doesn’t quite seem fair that I’m posing in only a blaster holster and you’ve got on a swimsuit.” She gave a flirty wink before she continued. “You are the Princess though. You should get the best of things.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "You haven't really seen my swimsuits have you?" She said it as partially a joke as the shopkeeper working the holoprojectors chuckled knowingly. Her aurodium micro bikini was a thing of talk as it showed the wealth of atrisia with three large gemstones and aurodium strong to hold them with only tassels of more gemstones and that was it. Her tanlines were almost non existant as the woman brought up an image of JUnko standing on the beach. "That was for the summer festival, ten thousand gallons of wine for the people and beach parties." She offered a smile but looked more at Supisy as she thought about it. "But hmmm nude and only a blaster... doable but so is something more." She trailed off getting one of the projectors. "For your ship, use it to put whatever you want... all of the worlds you want to visit and who knows if all goes well from this business... you might be able to convince your partner to travel and see the galaxy."

Supisy’s jaw fell when she saw the image of the Princess in her swimsuit. There was nothing to describe the beauty and just raw sensuousness that radiated from the image of Junko at the beach. A festival. She dressed like that for all those people? The young Twi’lek’s jaw slowly returned to place and a smirk appeared on her mouth.

Supisy took hold of the projector in one hand and Junko’s hand in the other. She thanked the shop owner for her time and the quality equipment and then gave Junko’s hand a slight tug. The mention of Latyuo reminded Supisy that she had limited time in this visit. Supisy led the way back to the dress shop. She didn’t know if the commissioned dresses would be finished and honestly she didn’t care.

She walked right past the shopkeeper offering a wide smile and continuing to pull Junko along. Supisy stopped when they were standing in a curtained room for trying on the dresses. “You gave me a preview of what a portrait might look like,” she said looking Junko up and down recalling the swimsuit image. “It is only fair you get a preview as well right?” The Twi’lek’s hands went to the bottom of her shirt and slowly started lifting up. “I’m afraid I don’t have pictures of myself. So you’ll have to deal with the real thing.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko was looking at her for a moment and the girl seemed to be excited... then she was running with the projector and her hand in hers.... a look for a moment before she was going back towards the shop for the dresses. The droids had them there in boxes which went a long way but they weren't headed there as Junko was in the dressing room looking at the twi'lek who was talking about. "Oh..." SHe said it and looked at her but brought her hands up as she spoke. "Hhey now there is no need to rush my sweet." Junko said it with a smile on her face while she brought one hand up to touch with the back of her fingers... tracing the jawline and just offering a smile. "If you want to then we can but I have no expectations for this. We are enjoying our time together yes?" She held her arms open for her while offering the smile.

“Oh,” Supisy echoed Junko’s response and she blushed mightily. “I hope I did not offend,” she whimpered, eyes falling towards the ground as she removed her hand from the hem of her shirt and let it fall back down. The princess’ fingers against her jaw made a smile appear yet still she wasn’t sure if she had ruined things by being too impetuous.

She nodded her head when asked if they were having a good time. “I apologize for acting so rashly and not clearly stating my purpose in dragging you here.” The tone of her voice was sharp and serious, a rare thing, a thing that Supisy hated. “I am carefree and I am wild. But my intention was to give you a show for your eyes,” she forced a smile and her eyes rose to meet Junko’s

Supisy smiled, not the usual beaming carefree smile but it was a smile. “Ph-physical intimacy requires trust. More with me than most I suspect.” The only one that Supisy had trusted at that level since being freed was Latyuo and she was frustratingly immune to Supisy’s flirtations. “Anything beyond a kiss would be a first for me given freely,” she admitted with a blush and eyes again leaving Junko’s for a moment only to return. “If I’m honest I would very much like to give you every single first, with no expectation of commitment.” The familiar mischievous smile returned to Supisy’s lips. “Not after only one meal and one shopping trip though.”

Supisy raised her hand to touch Junko’s “I very much want to continue enjoying time with you. And hope that will lead to many wonderful experiences.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Her eyes remained there looking upon her while touching her hand. "No my sweet you didn't offend... but I do enjoy this." SHe said it and looked around. "Besides for a first time.. you don't want the dressing room of a shop." She brought her hand out to hold hers and moved to the side so she could hold her close. "You want something beautiful, something memorable... maybe the beach at sunset, maybe from the peak of a valley overlooking at the morning spring." She said it when she was looking around. "Now lets get your dress and I'll escort you back to your ship. You can give me the first tour of the ship?" She said it with a smile offering it as she leaned over to touch her head to hers. "But if you want... I am always open to a kiss, it would be a privileged to receive such a favor from a beautiful woman."

Supisy was quite relieved that she had not ruined things with the Princess. At the very least she wanted to try to be friends. Though more than friends would be welcomed as well. The young Twi’lek’s heart fluttered as the Princess moved to hold her close. It wasn’t hard to do in the small dressing room. Supisy wished she would have picked a bigger venue to try and show the Princess she was just as open to show off her body, but it seemed that the coziness had its benefits.

“I think that a first with you would be memorable even if it were in a prison cell,” Supisy answered to the statement Junko made about the setting of firsts. “But I understand what you mean. The Commonwealth has places of beauty like you describe right?” She asked already assuming she knew the answer. “You’ll have to show me them over time. As we get to know each other better.”

“We should definitely pick up the dresses and see what Latyuo is up to,”
Supisy said and started out of the dressing room before stopping and turning to Junko. The Twi’lek wrapped her arms around Junko’s neck and kissed her on the lips. Not the kiss of a friend, but also not the kiss from some smut vid on the holo. “And I will be more than happy to show you the ship before we head out on your mission.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Ah perfect then. Junko wasn't surprised with the kiss more she melted into it and wrapped her arms around the girls waist. Holding her close as she reciprocated. She came away and smiled to that. "Well then I shall look forward to showing you all of the pretty places on Atrisia... and should you get bored of me well I will be so heartbroken." She said it but was staying there as she walking back to lead her and get their things... having a few other orders that she would be able to have handmaidens pick up. "We'll see what your partner thinks... as I do hope she is not to upset there is a dress for her." Junko said it and walked slowly offered her arm to let Supisy to come and be close to her. They could walk with the bags on their sides while staying close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom