Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Know What I Know? (Siobhan)

[member="Mirien Valdier"]

Clearly having a former spook as a lover was very useful! "Oh, it's that simple?" Siobhan asked, cheering up. Having all of Mirien's memories did not equate to being able to automatically recall everything she knew. That would probably make her memory a bit clouded. "Thanks. I don't mind you looking," she gratefully accepted the profffered shirt and pants and naturally could not pass up the chance to troll a bit before changing. Misplaced modesty was not high on her priorities.

Presumably she required a bit of help from Mirien, but Siobhan was able to slip into the outfit and then headed out of the room. Her legs still felt like they wanted to turn to jellie, so she had to lean strongly on the former Inquisitor, but managed to walk through the hall without falling.

A guard would direct them to Tarissa's room, which was down the corridor. As it turned out, the aristocrat was already up and dressed when the pair entered. As a matter of fact, she was reading a report on a datapad, which was probably related to yesterday's events. As for sweet Elayne, Tarissa was using her as a footrest. The redhead was gagged, wearing very little, her wrists and ankles were bound. If one were to examine her back, one would find that it had plenty of angry red marks on it, for her mistress was very stern.

Tarissa seemed to pay her slave little mind while she read notes, but immediately put the 'pad away when our ladies stepped in. "Siobhan, so glad to see you well. Or as well as circumstances allow," she said. Wait, Tarissa was actually showing concern for other people? This one blames Mirien Valdier because of reasons.

Regardless, she got to feet and crossed the distance to them. She scrutinised Siobhan before her eyes flicked over to Mirien."Nice to see you up and about as well. Did you have to keep Siobhan from trying to walk out alone and hurt herself?" Clearly the noblewoman knew Sio a bit too well.

"Yep, it is. You'd be amazed how well it works. You'd never even know that blood had been there." She said with a smile, glad to see Sio cheering up at that comment. Her smile widened, "You think for a second that I wouldn't?" She said happily. After all, for the moment they were alone.

Helping her change, the helping Sio out of the room and down the hall to Tarissa's room. She did her very best to make sure Siobhan had enough support to be able to move about. Coming inside, Mirien's eyes went to Elayne first. A slight soft chuckle fell from her lips. You were right, sex. She projected into Sio's mind. The marks, the gag, the tied feet and wrists, the lack of much clothing, brought pleasurable thoughts to mind.

The redhead moaned a little, shifting her shoulders slightly as she looked up to their new visitors.

Mirien bowed her head slightly, "Thank you. And of course, I think you know Sio quite well. Had to keep her from getting hurt by her own actions, stubborn pride." Mirien gave a sweet innocent little grin to Sio. The girl just had to tease her Sio every now and then.

"We were actually heading back to Siobhan's villa to see her daughter. Before word gets out, don't want to worry the kid and arrangements need to be made. Anyway, we figured we'd invite you to join us, if you'd like that is." Mirien said quietly.

[member="Tarissa Cadalthor"]

Elayne is...adventurous and a big masochist. You should try her some time, Siobhan projected back to Mirien. It was an unwritten rule that all women in Sio's life had to troll her a lot. For her part, Siobhan pouted. "And you wouldn't believe how many time Mirien forgets to eat unless I pop by and make her a meal," Siobhan just had to tease back.

Even the normally grim and haughty Tarissa seemed amused. "I imagine in your case making a meal consists of putting a ready meal in the microwave, yes?" she asked rhetorically. Letting Siobhan play with the stove was not a good idea.

"As if you're any less hopeless at cooking!"

"I have slaves for that." However, the moment of levity passed and the aristo turned serious. "I'd like to join you, yes. Get Galina out as quickly as possible. I've gone over an initial report on Alesia's household and known acolytes. She has been, unsurprisingly, uncooperative during interrogation. That's the issue when you're a deluded zealot who thinks the Goddess will reward your deeds." The irony of her words was totally lost on Tarissa.

"We'll break her. Even fanatics have worldly things they care about," Siobhan said grimly. Yep, she was feeling vengeful. "Anyhow, glad you want to come. Let's get going. I assume you're gonna untie Elayne so that she can report back to her superiors?"

Was that really necessary?

She seems a bit ... Shameless for my tastes. Little too ... happy bubbly. We'll see though. I suppose I can't complain until I've tried her. Mirien rolled her eyes, and sighed exasperated. "Oh come on ... it's not that bad. I just get wrapped up in my work is all." Her smile flashing quickly, to show she was still being quite playful.

"Ready meals. Even Siobhan can burn the kitchen down with one of those. Weren't you the one that burned water? I somehow recall that." Mirien said with a chuckle.

Mirien then grew more serious. "Yes, that is the plan. Getting her a trusted set of guards and getting her out. The girl's not safe here. Especially since her skills to protect herself are not the greatest."

"Break her? It's easier to just take what you want from her mind. But breaking her has a certain enjoyable element to it. Especially when I'm pissed. And I'm sure Alesia may have a lover or someone we can use against her. Everyone cares about something. Usually care more about someone suffering on their behalf over themselves." Mirien shrugged, seeming to know more than a fair bit about this. After all she was good with the torture and manipulation.

Mirien looked to Elayne, "But she looks so cute like that. Why undo such lovely art?" Playful, again and oh, so sweet sounding, and definitely not kidding. Elayne whimpered and whined through the gag, trying to speak as she struggled against the bounds.

Undoutedly, an outsider would think that the conversation had taken a rather morbid turn. It probably said quite a bit that this was a fairly normal thing for the three ladies. "Alesia has a son, Lord Haldir. She dotes on him. Ironic considering that he is less averse to consorting with 'human monkeighs' than she is. Things could get 'dangerous' for anyone connected to her if it 'leaks' out that she was involved in treason." Tarissa knew more than her fair share of torture and manipulation. Both gave her a thrill of sorts.

"Bring him in as an 'honoured guest'. Don't harm him. But let her know he's in our 'protective custody' and his wellbeing in our hands," Siobhan spoke coldly, icily. "I imagine most of her household knows that Kaeshana is doomed, and I just happen to control the exodus fleet. There's no room on it for outliers."

Verily, this was like a threeway made in heaven. "I like the way you think. The abbess' temple has already been secured by the Angelii. I expect the Church to declare her a heretic today." That said, Tarissa glanced over towards beautiful, bubbly Elayne. It was really a lovely work of art.

"Guard, take her to my villa. Tell my cousin my orders are to lock her in the dungeon, plug her and whip her at regular intervals. The guards can have their way with her, but give her no pleasure." She turned around and walked back to Elayne, bending down a bit to lick across one of her sensitive ears before giving it a good pull. "I'll see you later, darling."

"Right, let's go. Time's a wasting." Siobhan was not in the mood to linger, and so the group headed out. The Countess needed some help from Mirien to keep going without losing her balance, but managed well enough. A small shuttle was waiting for them and after they boarded, a minion brought it up into the air.

Mirien nodded, "Then we need to grab the son. Just knowing that we have him, might be enough to coax a thing or two out of her." It seemed the best plan to her.

"Heretic. That's certainly fitting." Mirien said coldly, still more than a bit angry at the events that had happened the night before. Though a smirk came to her lips, hearing what would be done with Elayne. "I imagine she'll be plenty eager to please by the time you return."

Elayne moaned longingly as Tarissa licked her ear, loving the sensation. A yelp followed as it was pulled, and the redhead shrunk back as much as she could in her bounds. She did hate pain on her ears. Far too sensitive, thought it made them quite an effective and attention getting punishment.

Mirien nodded again and stepped over to Siobhan to help assist her out of the house, and down to the shuttle. Minutes later they would arrive at the Villa where no doubt a certain young redhead was either studying, napping, or out hunting.

In this case Galina was asleep, at her desk having fallen asleep the evening before while studying at great length. Not an uncommon occurrence for the young lady. Her books made a nice pillow, and her pen still in hand.

Presumably at some point Elayne would have to be freed so that she could do her other job. The one that involved killing the enemies of Kaeshana. Presumably she'd have plenty of work to do since the ladies felt like unleashing Red Terror. But the for the time being she could take happiness in slavery to new levels!

Anyhow, our ladies arrived at the villa without incident. With some help, Siobhan managed to get out of the speeder. Harmony opened the door when they rang the bell and impulsively hugged the Countess, before realising that this probably hurt her a bit, though Sio didn't hold it against her.

Up the stairs, and then she was in Galina's room. She would have knocked, but the door was open. The sight before her was just...utterly adorable. Trying to move as quietly as possible, Sio stepped into the room. "Galina, sweetie, we had this talk. Your bed is there to sleep in. No staying up too long reading," she said indulgently, giving the girl a hug from behind. A strong note of relief could be heard inside her words. Her little angel was ok.

At some point, yes Elayne would have to be freed, but that time was not now. She'd earned a day or two of sensual pleasure after the previous night.

Mirien did her best to help Siobhan along, always close by to assist. Instead of following Siobhan into Galina's room, the brunette stood outside and waited. While she was waiting Mirien was already on her secured datapad, sending messages to make arrangements with her most trusted people. People she knew beyond a doubt could be trusted with Galina's safety. Working out details for transportation, keeping everything on the down low. Leaks would not be tolerated. Period. This was a time she'd actually kill someone for failing to follow her orders explicitly. Especially when it put Sio's daughter's life in grave danger.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Galina moaned softly hearing her mother's voice. The pen fell from her grasp and she stirred slightly. The gentle hug roused her from her sleep and she slowly, sleepily lifted her head to look back at Siobhan with a small tired smile. Turning in her chair, she wrapped her arms around Sio and lightly hugged her. "I know ... I got wrapped up in it. Lost track of time. I didn't mean to fall asleep here." The girl was still too sleepy, and groggy to be aware that anything was remotely off with Siobhan. Or even notice Mirien lingering in the hallway.

[member="Mirien Valdier"], [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

"Harmony, can you make Galina some tea please?" Siobhan asked sweetly, then sat down on her daughter's bed after releasing her from the embrace. Standing for more than a very brief period of time was difficult for her.

For one, one of her legs had already been in very bad shape before the assassination attempt. "I know you're sleepy, but this is important. So you gotta listen. You must leave Kaeshana. You'll be leaving for Tabaqui today." she announced. Her tone was soft, but left no doubt this was not up for negotiation.

No matter how much it pained her to be separated from her daughter. "There was an attempt on my life at the party. A sniper shot me and almost killed me, an Eldorai cleric gave me a heart attack while I was in the sick bay. Mirien saved my life," at that she glanced over fondly to the Ice Queen, then looked back at Galina, sighing. "One of the Queen's aunts was behind this. We got here, but there are others out there and I cannot risk you. You must go somewhere safe."

Tarissa was not good at heart-to-hearts, so she waited outside along with Mirien while Siobhan had her moment with the little firemane. It was...sort of cute. However, the noblewoman could not escape the impression that Siobhan sheltered the girl far too much. It was like she was trying to keep her inside a protective bubble, shielded from the harsh reality of the Galaxy.

Moving the girl was a good idea, but in her opinion it had been delayed for far too long. The girl was the daughter of a noblewoman and thus automatically a target in the game of thrones. Her Sciia shined brightly, like a candle, but it was still largely unrefined. This was something that would have to change - and soon.

She made a mental note to poke Siobhan about how Galina needed some lessons in courtly etiquette. For a moment she wondered whether it might be possible to open her heart to the Goddess. Then she sent a message on her datapad to the Truthseekers, setting in motion arrangements for putting Alesia's son into Protective Custody. Fortunately, Eldorai law had always been on the authoritarian side.

Galina slowly followed Siobhan to her bed and crawled up on it to face her mother. Reaching over she grabbed one of her pillows and laid it gently in her lap. Her fingers played with the edge of the pillowcase lazily. The girl still seemed a bit out of it, just waking up.

She rubbed her eyes and stretched slowly before nodding. But then the words, she was certain she hadn't heard correctly, being still a bit sleepy. "What? Come again?" Had Siobhan really said she had to leave Kaeshana ... today? "I don't understand."

Then the rest. Galina wasn't sure whether to be stunned, to comfort her mother, or cry. Oh, she was waking up quickly now. That kind of news tended to do that. "I ..." She started feeling tears well up in her eyes.

"I don't want to go." She shook her her, looking every it frightened and worried. "Don't want to leave you. Don't want to be with strangers." But it really came down to one thing, she still wasn't good with the whole flying thing. "I ..." She was bordering on the edge of panic. "I don't know if I can handle the trip. I'm ... I haven't ... I'm ...afraid." The girl finally managed to get the words out. She wasn't ready to just get up and leave, now, today.

"I don't want to go." Tears were falling now, and Galina clung tightly to the pillow in her lap, as if she was holding onto it would keep bad things from befalling her. Like it would keep her from having to leave. "Please, is there another way?" At least that was the last hope Galina had, that maybe there was another way to keep herself without her having to be shipped off to some distant planet that she knew next to nothing about.

[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

Contrary to her public reputation and persona, Siobhan was a rather soft woman in private. Unless seriously irked, she was very easy-going and strongly disliked conflict. Being strict with her daughter was not something she liked.

Seeing Galina this distraught and terrified was like the stab of an icy knife into the gut. However, nonetheless she had to stay firm for her daughter's own good. Even if this was something Galina could not accept yet.

"No," she said firmly. "I'm sorry, but there isn't. I know this is scary for you...but if you stay here you'll be in danger. I almost died last night. I'm...not gonna be at full strength for a long time, and I cannot let anything happen to you. Soon Kaeshana will be a war zone," she emphasised the last two words strongly, hugging her daughter.

"Tabaqui's a nice planet. Lots of forests and wild animals, friendly natives. Eileithya and Tempest will look after you. Think of it as an extended camping trip. Nothing will happen on your flight. It'll be safe. You'll be fine. I need you to be brave and do this."

Galina hugged the pillow tighter to her chest. "I ... just want there to be another way. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to lose you while I'm gone." Maybe that fear was the core of her fear of leaving. "I've almost lost you before. I can't lose you." Scared certainly, the girl's voice breaking a little.

The words 'war zone' did get her attention. She'd seen enough of war already. Nearly died most than once. The place she'd been shot so close to her heart, still pained her from time to time. Though it mostly itched. Subconsciously she found herself rubbing at that place on her shoulder. Taking a few deep breaths, Galina tried her best to calm down. Leaning against the headboard of the bed, she turned to glance out the window, working to stop her tears. There wouldn't be any getting out of this it seemed. She'd have to leave. And that was a thought she hated.

"They told me the flight off Sigma would be safe too. It wasn't." She said softly, almost emotionlessly. "I don't know that I can just simply walk onto a ship, without losing it. Speeders and small shuttles are one thing, even those scare me a little bit. I'm still terrified of anything bigger." Her small hands were shaking as she lifted them to run her fingers through her hair, to brush it back from her face. The thought clearly frightened her terribly.

Drawing her knees up to her chest, she set the pillow to the side and rested her head on her knees as she wrapped her arms around her legs. A protective position, one she rarely used. "I understand the reasoning, I do. I know I have to leave. I just don't think I can handle the ship. I don't." She breathed out slowly, trying to regain some composure.

"Galina, dear, listen, please: Sooner or later you will have to leave Kaeshana because an asteroid is gonna toast it. Anyone left behind will be either dead or living in a hell. And I'm not letting you stay here, while the planet explodes into war and a massive rock looms over the planet. The only thing left here is death."

If need be, I will toss you on that ship. Even if you hate me for it," at that Siobhan's voice almost cracked. She was struggling to maintain her composure. "Because you're the most important person in my life, and you getting hurt scares me. That's why you have to be brave. You must do this"

The tears were coming again. She hated to think her home, would soon be destroyed. She sighed, trying to wipe the tears away, to keep them at bay. She couldn't. "I .. I .. I .. I understand, I do. And I do hear you. I'm just really afraid. I get near a ship, it's all I can see, and think about how ... how badly it went wrong. How much it hurt to lose the only people I'd known as family. Can't escape the smell of blood and burnt flesh. Feel sick, torn back to that same moment." It seemed almost like Galina had gained a form of PTSD from the accident, not that anyone could blame her for that.

"I know, I have to go. I know. I just .... I just..." Galina shook her head, unable to stop the tears, panting heavily and quickly heading for a panic attack.

(Posting Miri after this post)

Mirien sighed in the hallway, hearing this. Feeling just how terrified the girl was. Arrangements had been made, and escort would be coming to help get Galina to the space port, off the planet soon after. "We could sedate her for the worst parts. Takeoff, landing. She'd not have to be exposed to what terrifies her. Seems she may have a bit of PTSD." She spoke to Sio's mind. It wasn't her place to make the suggestion. "Actually makes stealthily getting her off the planet much easier. Put her in a lined and comfy cargo crate, get her to sleep, and transport her in that. Then take her out when she's on board and put her in a bed, with the Priestess nearby to comfort her when she wakes. And no one would know what we were carrying, this way. Protects her further." Once more speaking telepathically to Siobhan. "Might be much easier on her, less traumatic."

Siobhan hugged Galina, pulling her close as the looked like she was speeding towards a panic attack. "Listen to me, angel. I'm here. Focus on my voice. I won't let any harm come to you. We'll be back together again, I promise. It's taking off and landing that scares you the most, right? We can sedate you for both parts. Eileithya'll be there when you wake up. Ok?"

Galina struggled to breathe for a moment. Each breath rapid, and far too short. She shifted curling up next to her mother, resting her head against her shoulder and chest. Her ear pressed against Sio's heart, something that helped soothe her, hearing that sound. She nodded slowly, trying to force herself to take longer breaths. "Yes. The ship ... shakes on ascent...." She needed to take a deep breath before continuing. "And descent in atmo." She whispered, still crying, still shaking.

Slowly she was calming down, it just took time. "Okay. I .. I think I can handle that." She said quietly. Her breathing grew slower, her trembling easing off. "You'll be here when they sedate me the first time, yes?" Galina just wanted her mum there. Just for that small bit of reassurance as she fell asleep.

Mirien was back to work making arrangements for the cargo container that would bring the little redhead to the port unseen and unknown. No one needed to know what the cargo was. And it kept the girl safer as a whole.

"Yes, yes, I will," Siobhan said very firmly. "I'll be there, my little angel. You're a very brave girl. I'm proud of you. We all are and we'll soon all be together again. In the meantime, you can embarrass everyone at Firemane on Tabaqui by being the best hunter ever. Don't make it too difficult for the guards." The joke was lame, but Siobhan was trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom