Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Know What I Know? (Siobhan)

[member="Mirien Valdier"]

"Personally I'd like to see Alesia suffocated in ash. It's no less than she deserves." It would be both cruel and darkly amusing. Moreover, the Eldorai had a thing about spilling royal blood. "You care for Siobhan a lot," Tarissa stated. Well, that was kind of a Captain Obvious moment.

"I must admit I was...jealous when I first saw you two. I suppose I see why she feels this way about you now." Wait, was Tarissa actually trying to be nice? This must be some of parallel universe. "Go rest. You look like hell, you're about to pass out. You're not doing anyone any good by forcing yourself to stay awake. Least of all her."

"Suffocating in ash, I can't think of a more horrific death. The amount of time that takes before one would die... knowing the whole way your end is coming.... It's quite fitting of the crime." Mirien said, sounding more tired than she had when Tarissa first entered. Somehow this writer imagines Mirien fitting in rather splendidly with the Eldorai who held more traditional beliefs. "I do. She's family to me. I protect family, with all I have." The woman passed on mentioning that she had no other relatives she knew of, no family ties except the ones she now chose.

Mirien gave a nod, "I can understand that." A soft sigh followed. The former Inquisitor didn't want to go and rest. No, she wanted to be here when Siobhan woke up. "I guess you're right. Feel like hell too. I guess I can rest a little while. Just a little while." The bed had been brought in for Miri and she stepped over to it, pulling the blankets back. After slipping off her shoes, not caring about what she was wearing Mirien finally laid down, utterly exhausted. Her head bare had hit the pillow, and already she was asleep.

[member="Tarissa Cadalthor"]

Who knew, maybe Tarissa would decide to categorise Mirien as an honorary Eldorai since they meshed so well! "Family, yes. It is the one thing we hold on to," Tarissa said enigmatically. Well, she'd just framed and murdered her mother, but in her opinion she'd kind of deserved it.

"I am not sure whether she mentioned it, but I met Siobhan about a decade ago. I was in, how shall I put it, dire straits. She helped me out." She didn't elaborate any more. Partly because she didn't feel like spilling her guts, partly because Mirien looked bloody exhausted.

However, she smiled slightly when Mirien relented and went to bed. Well, that had been easier than expected! The aristo approached the Inquisitor and bent down to kiss her cheek. "Goddess watch over you." Quietly walking over to Siobhan, she kissed her, then headed out of the room, taking care not to any unnecessary noise. There was a certain redheaded Angelii who needed to be put through her paces.

"It is." Mirien whispered. Even though mine isn't blood. It's the family I made. The family I chose. Still, too complex a story to share this night. Mirien didn't have the energy to do so.

"She did the same for me. A good woman." The last words spoken as the girl laid down to fall asleep finally.

Mirien's sleep wasn't exactly restful. The former Inquisitor tossed and turned for the few hours she managed to sleep, plagued by nightmares. The kind of nightmares that would make anyone's skin crawl. Though there was something about these dreams that weren't quite right. She was the monster in them. Not some mystery villain. And something about them seemed too real to her. Memories, maybe? She wondered as she finally sat up in bed and leaned back against the wall, just watching Siobhan breath steadily in the dimly lit room.

Morning soon would come. Sunlight just peaking in through the curtains. Though Mirien didn't move from her spot. No, she still sat watching, waiting for Siobhan to wake on her own. She in no way was going to disturb her now. The redhead after all actually needed her sleep.

[member="Tarissa Cadalthor"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Unaware of what was transpiring around her, Siobhan slept through the night. Here and there, she groaned, then tossed and turned. It seemed that her sleep was not being entirely peaceful. Perhaps some of the dream Mirien was experiencing had bled over to her. However, eventually she seemed to settle down. In all likelihood the drugs played a role, though at one point a nurse had to step in and give her some sedatives, lest she inadvertently impede her own recovery process.

Then the darkness passed and morning came. Sunlight was peaking through the fine curtains. Slowly, Siobhan stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She felt like she'd been rammed by a freight tram, but she was alive. When she opened her mouth to speak, her her voice was still weak. Only a single left word left her lips. "Miri?"

Mirien saw Sio start to stir, to wake and in half a heartbeat she was off her bed and over kneeling beside Sio's. Reaching down, she lightly stroked Siobhan's hair. "Hey, sweetie.... I'm right here. I know it's probably a little silly to ask, but how are you feeling?" The rest could wait a little while. The details of who had been behind the attack could wait, for now.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

"Like the morning after we got roaring drunk and shagged half of Selene's household," Siobhan groaned in response to sweet Mirien's query. "Head hurts, but you're here so I'm ok." Sappy Sio was back. We really missed her. She leaned into the touch when Mirien's hand stroked her firemane, needing the closeness. "You ok? Are they dead?" Probably did not take a genius to figure out whom she meant.

"Mmmhmm, I remember the morning after. Not so much the night before. Musta been a hell of a party." Mirien said with a small bit of a chuckle. "Aren't you sweet?" She grinned.

Mirien nodded, "I'm fine. Just tired still. The Abbess along with Lady Cadalathor's mother are both dead. Alesia the Queen's aunt, awaits execution. The Abbess died here. I ended her. Bolter to the chest, then fed you her essence to buy time for a proper healer. She died slowly, and painfully, drowning in her own blood while I sucked away the very thing that gives her life." Miri said with a bit of a shrug.

"Elayne helped to save Tarissa's life in the fight with her mother, I heard. Brave girl that one. Also believe she might have offended a few of the nobles with her comments during that mess. But I suppose that's nothing out of the norm for her."

Siobhan smiled tiredly and licked her lips. "Can we do that again some time? I think we missed some of her slaves and didn't get to shag her cousin," she joked lamely. Presumably Siobhan would expect plenty of fawning during her recovery

She breathed in, listening while Mirien elaborated on the vile conspiracy. "I have such lovely, amazing, brave girls. Thank you. I...owe my life to you. Love you." Mirien could expect plenty of fangirling from her lover. Siobhan raised her hand with glacial slowness to cover Mirien's and stroke it. "So you were right about there being something fishy in the Cadalthor. Good to know Tar is on our side though. I want that queen Alesia to suffer. A lot. Feel a bit sorry for Anya."

Mirien smiled, "Sometime darling.... Sometime in the future when you're better we can have another night like that." She said as playfully tapped Sio's nose.

"I was only taking care of my family. Of the girl I love." Her voice sounding a bit tired, but still meant every word. "Yes, unfortunately I was right. Don't like being right on something like that, when it nearly costs you your life." She gave a nod, "I like Tarissa. Good woman."

"As for Alesia.... Tarissa is pushing for execution via suffocation by ash. Rather horrific and slow way to die. Which is more than fitting given the circumstances." Miri sighed, "Yeah, I feel a bit bad for her as well. Too many snakes in that garden."

There was a tired smile on Sio's lips. "I'm your girl. That makes me very special to have someone as amazing as you," she said sincerely. A bit mushy? Yes, but she meant every word of it. "You didn't get much rest, did you, dear?" There was a note of concern in her words.

She gave Mirien's hand a squeeze, though her own grip was still fairly feeble. It would take time for her to full recover. "Suffocation via ash, huh? I like that. queen deserves it. I want her followers to go down, too; along with the abbess'. I want them to be hunted down and slaughtered like rabid dogs."

Despite her tiredness, there was a fire in her eyes. Suffice to say Siobhan was feeling very vengeful. There would be blood. Red Terror! "If they went for me, they may go for Anya, her kiddo or you."

"That you are, sweetie... My girl." Mirien spoke feelingly as she stroked at Siobhan's hair. A small smile had formed on her lips, happy to see Sio awake, and back to her corny mushy ways. Something she certainly didn't mind. Then Miri shook her head, "No, I didn't. That's alright though. Used to having a hard night, trying to sleep after events like yesterday. I'll be fine. Don't worry your pretty little head about me." She said as she leaned down to plant a gentle loving kiss on Sio's forehead.

The brunette nodded, "Yep. So the plan goes if Tarissa gets her way." Hearing what Siobhan wanted to do to the rest of them, she sighed. It was needed but it'd be a long road. "We'll find them. Follow the money, and we'll find all of those involved in this."

Mirien then shrugged, "Yes, they could. I'm not worried about them going after me. There is also something else to consider. Galina should be moved at once, again. She shouldn't be anywhere near here. And she needs a better guard detail. I no longer feel she's any bit safe. They tried for you. I see no reason why they wouldn't try for your daughter. And of course, Anya needs to be warned. Protections need to go into place and fast. Things are getting messy, quicker than I expected." She said firmly, though there was a small hint of worry in her voice.

Siobhan felt very bad for not thinking about Galina sooner. "Yes, yes, you're right. We should move Galina today," she sighed. "Get her the best guards. People you can trust. No Eldorai. I can't let anything happen to her."

Paranoid? Perhaps, but she didn't feel like entrusting her safety to elves. Anyone who hurt her little girl would be flayed alive. There was more than just a hint of worry in her tone. Actually she was probably getting quite close to panicking. "I'd like to see to her before she goes," she took a deep breath.

Mirien sighed, and nodded. "Today it is. She's not going to be happy with it. Though she might be more at home on Tabaqui. Lots of forest, good hunting, plenty to distract her from what is happening." Reaching out, the brunette squeezed Siobhan's hands. "Deep slow breath in, hold it, and let it out slowly. You're going to be fine. She's going to be fine. I'll find the very best guards for her. She's going to be safe. Don't worry."

"If you want to speak with her, then I think maybe we should take you back to your villa. That way you can talk to her in person, say your goodbyes and we can see her off. It's something I think she will need. This move is going to be frightening to her."

Many people called Mirien an ice queen. They saw her as harsh, cold and cruel. All this was true, yet it was only one side of the coin. As Siobhan knew well, the former Inquisitor did care. The voices that told her to were just on very low volume. Like on old stereo. She only turned it up for people she considered family. So Siobhan was totally privileged. Mirien's words had the effect of calmning her down before she got a panic attack.

"I'd like to get back to the villa now. Need to see her myself. Before she hears any rumours and gets scared. Tabaqui's a good place for her. Hopefully she won't drive the guards insane by running off all the time." She knew her daughter a bit too well sometimes.

"And you are gonna get some bloody sleep today. Even if it means I have to tie you to the bed." Impulsively Siobhan tried to sit up and then get out of bed. This was probably not a good idea since she was not being particularly careful about it.

She did care. There was a sweet side to her that did exist. Few ever were special enough for her to drop the walls she'd built over the years, and let them see her as she was. Mirien was always going to do what she could to protect her family.

"Alright then, let's go back to the villa." Mirien said softly. "Hopefully rumors haven't spread. She doesn't need to hear this from anyone else." Then a sigh, "I'll try. But it's not like you should be making the kind of arrangements for Galina, yourself. I'll find the guards. I'll get the transport checked and settled. Don't really trust others to do it. And you don't have the strength right now to do it. You need rest too, you know."

Mirien glanced to the door, "Do you want Tarissa or Elayne to come along?" She asked. Though, she saw Sio moving to sit up. "Siobhan! Careful!" Her hands were instantly there to slow her down, to help her sit up but at a much slower rate. "You don't need to be moving about quickly. You were so close to death. Don't test what the healers have done to keep you here with us." She scolded harshly. "We'll get you up. Slowly. And we'll get you home. Okay?"

Now the only thing Mirien needed was a slightly pesky teenage fangirl!

Siobhan had really wanted get up on her own, but in her haste she did not take heed of the fact that she was still injured. Thus she winced painfully when she tried to sit up and her head seemed to spin, but Mirien's strong, loving hands were already gripping her before she could do anything silly. Like try to stand and fall. Sure, the carpet was soft, but that would still be unpleasant. Not to mention very embarrassing. She made a face when Mirien scolded her, feeling thoroughly spanked!

"Yes, ma'am," she snarked. "I'll take it slow. Satisfied?" Siobhan was a proud woman and thus might've felt a wee bit ticked, even though she that Mirien was right objectively. Besides, she couldn't say no to her anyway. So Siobhan arose at a far slower pace, taking a deep breath. "Look, I'm sorry. I just hate fething weak and dependent on other people. Tarissa can come along if she wants. I suppose she and Elayne either killed each other or ended up in bed together."

Mirien frowned at the snark. "Yes, now I am." The woman said firmly. She offered her hand now to Sio to help her get up from the bed. If she wanted to take it. "It's okay, love. I should know exactly how you feel about this. After all I'm not exactly the most accepting of help either. I don't want to appear weak, ever. But sometimes, it's okay to need a helping hand from time to time. Needing help, isn't weakness. Not with you. I know exactly how powerful you really are." She said quietly, waiting there to help her Sio.

"I'll see if I can find her on our way out." The woman then nodded, "I'd imagine so. Those two, such different personalities, killing each other is a definite possibility."

Well, that made Siobhan feel better! The fact that she knew Mirien had the same issues and insecurities as she went a long way towards mollifying her. She she took the former Inquisitor's hand and slowly got up. Her legs felt wobbly when her feet touched the carpet and she stood for the first time since getting shot last night, but she managed to maintain her balance.

"Sounds good, darling. Err, are there any spare clothes for me somewhere? I got blood all over my dress. Never gonna get it washed out." This annoyed her a tad. Sure, she could just buy another one that looked the same, but it was the principle of the thing.

Mirien kept close to Siobhan, ready to catch her should she stumble or fall. "Yes, I had some clothes brought for you." Reaching out, she picked up a simple shirt and a pair of pants and offered them to the redhead. "It's not the best clothing in the world, but it'll do to get you home, darling." A smile did come across her lips, "As for the blood, a little hydrogen peroxide and it'll come right out." Of course, it was the kind of thing Mirien would know. After all the Inquisition would have bankrupted the Atrisian Empire if they had to throw clothes out every time they got blood on them. "Go ahead, let's get you changed and we can be on our way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom