Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Know What I Know? (Siobhan)

[member="Mirien Valdier"]

How conscious Siobhan was through all this was an open question. But she felt new strength fill her as the abbess' life force was pushed into her body. This was a logical application of power because the Force was a duality. It was possible to heal via the Dark Side. It was just more difficult, riskier and more ghastly since it required sacrifice. Fortunately, in this case they had an unwilling donor who probably deserved it anyway.

Above all, she felt Mirien was here with her. Siobhan was not capable of talking in a coherent manner, for she was too pumped full with drugs and frankly too weak, but she could respond to her in her mind. The thoughts coursing through her mind might not be the most coherent, but Mirien would probably be able to hear them. I'm...here. Goddess, I turned out to be such a damsel in distress. If it's any consolation, you're a pretty one.

Gallant knight saves the pretty princess. So brave, so beautiful. I...love you. Leave it to Siobhan to launch an all-out onslaught of lovey-dovey corniness. At this stage the Eldorai healer stepped into the room.

She looked a bit aghast when Mirien spoke about feeding the abbess' life force to her, but quickly recovered her composure. It was a darker application of Sciia than elves were used to, but they didn't divide the Force into a manichean duality the way the Jedi did. What mattered was how you used it, not which 'power'. Besides, they were fond of poetic justice.

"She deserved it. I'll do everything I can to save the Lady. You should sit down. This'll take time," she said in a hopefully soothing tone. One that hopefully covered up the fact that she was feeling quite nervous. Quickly she approached Siobhan and went to work. She would be drawing upon a combination of her Sciia, traditional healing and modern medicine, for unlike Eileithya this healer was more progressive. Her Sciia would give the Countess the strength she needed to hold on to life. Likewise the near-fatal bullet would have to be removed. Meanwhile, a guard removed the abbess' corpse. By the time she dragged her out, the traitorous priestess had been reduced to a husk, an empty shell.

Elayne sighed. Reaching up she rubbed at her forehead for a moment. She glanced to Tarissa at the touch, smiling softly, if a little tiredly. This wasn't the day she expected. None of it. She had assumed it would be a normal, usual party. Admittedly the kind of party she would have greatly enjoyed if not for all the nobles, and being on guard duty.

Hearing the Countess speak, Elayne inclined her head slightly out of respect. She didn't say any words at that point. No reply was needed. Truth be told, she just wanted to get out of there. To not have to deal with any one around there, Tarissa, Siobhan and Mirien aside.

Slowly the redhead turned, and headed out of the ballroom. Just wanting to be somewhere a little quieter for the time being. Without so many eyes upon her. Hopefully the guard would return with some clothing for her soon. In the hallway, Elayne found a bench, and took a seat. Leaning down, she rested her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. Mostly just a little lost in thought.

Contrary to what others might think, she didn't pick fights with nobles. Her temper just tended to get the best of her from time to time. She just couldn't let things go. Which caused all sorts of problems. She suspected there might be eventual consequences for her words to Tarissa's mother tonight. She also suspected there would be a call soon from her twin, inquiring if she'd survived whatever trouble she'd gotten into this time. A call that she was by no means in the mood for.

[member="Tarissa Cadalthor"]

Mirien managed a sad, sad little smile as she heard the words in Siobhan's mind. It happens, darling. We all need a knight in shining armor occasionally. I love you too, angel. I love you too.

The brunette nodded to the Priestess. "I'll sit, but I'd rather not leave her side. And thank you." She said as she stroked Siobhan's hair gently, looking so worried, so concerned. With care she shifted out of the way, and knelt beside Sio. Worn and exhausted, it was really all she could do. Miri just wanted to be here for Siobhan, in any way she could. Even if she probably needed to go and truly rest somewhere.

At this point, Mirien just seemed a bit lost. She wasn't sure what to do with herself. This was a position she'd never been in. And she never had someone she cared this much about, truly loved be so closed to death. The only thing she could do was to sit there, to be near her. Not wanting to leave Siobhan's side for fear, she might slip away and be lost forever, without Miri there. And if things were to go badly, Mirien wanted to be right there, to be able to share her own life force, and failing that comfort Siobhan as she slipped away. She wasn't going to leave her side. Not at all.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

You're the sweetest knight, my dark angel. So brave. Please don't go. Don't ever go. Siobhan's thoughts would resonate inside Mirien's mind as the Lady drifted off into sleep. Her tiredness would be reflected in them, but the steady presence would hopefully reassure Mirien that she was still alive. By the time Siobhan fully drifted off into sleep, the bullet that had almost claimed her life was removed. Maybe she would like to keep it as a souvenir.

The healer glanced over to Mirien, looking compassionate. "She will be fine, Mistress. You need to rest," she said softly. It was probably a futile cause to get the former Inquisitor to rest, but hey, points for effort.

At this point one of the Angelii guards showed up inside the room. Seeing Mirien, she saluted her. "Mistress Valdier, the traitor Alesia has been arrested. She confessed her responsibility. The traitor Mikela Cadalthor is dead." Justice had been served.

[member="Elayne Saedaris"]

Elayne would not be alone with her thoughts for long. Some time later, a guard came in and brought her a fresh pair of clothes. Then Tarissa strutted into the hall. Maybe she'd get a peek of naked Elayne before the Angelii changed. Depending on what Elayne's writer wanted.

The Eldorai noblewoman looked tired and yet flush with victory. The feeling seemed to exhilarate her. At long last she was free. There was no shred of regret to be found upon that seemingly so pictureperfect face.

"Ah, I see, you found some clothes. Good. I have passed on word to the palace about what transpired." Her eyes travelled over Elayne, scrutinising her. Tarissa was a lot less blatant with her appreciation of beautiful women than say Siobhan, but did not escape her attention that the Angelii was beautiful. On top of being very deadly. Both were a lovely combination. "I've recommended you for a medal, my dear."

Elayne took the clothes from the guard. "Thanks." She said softly. Slowly she rose off the bench, peeling away what was left of her clothing. Pants first, then her shirt. She just turned around hearing footsteps as she picked up the shirt to slip over her head.

"Yes. And thank you." Elayne said with a small hint of a smile. "But a medal?" The redhead quickly raced through her thoughts trying to remember the last time she'd been given one. "Please, don't take it as me being ungrateful, I do appreciate it. I'm just a little surprised is all. Doesn't exactly happen everyday. This definitely wasn't what I envisioned this night would be." She gave a bit of a shrug as she sat back down, to rest for a moment. "Just glad you survived, relatively unharmed. You didn't deserve that kind of death. With luck, Siobhan will pull through as well."

Tarissa got a good look before Elayne put on her clothes. "You're a good soldier, and I reward initiative and loyalty." She ran a hand across Elayne's glorious firemane, before stroking fondly across her ears. "Siobhan will survive. She's a fighter, and Ashira is watching over her. You believe fervently in the Great Goddess, don't you?" Her tone was sweet, almost like honey, but there was also fervour in her eyes. Unlike many, Tarissa was a True Believer.

'"I appreciate hearing that, thank you." A soft happier smile formed on her lips as Tarissa stroked her hair and soon came to her ears. "Mmmm..." Elayne seemed so content with that simple touch. Loving her ears being stroked. "You're right. She is strong and she's in Ashira's hands. I have no doubt she's seeing to her, helping guide the healers hands." Elayne glanced up, "Of course, I do. She is my guiding light."

Tarissa smiled brightly. "I am so glad you say that. Many of our sisters have become deaf to her call." Her fingers danced across the woman's ears. "When it is darkest, she is our candle. When it is cold, our blanket. In adversity, our sword. She will be our guiding light in the darkness to come." Terrible days lay ahead of them. The coming exodus, the cataclysm that would destroy the Kaeshana they knew and loved.

But the Goddess would lead them to the promised land. Suddenly Tarissa bent down and brushed her lips against Elayne's, pulling the redhead into a kiss. Her thumb brushed against the elf's cheek when she pulled away. "Will you join me in prayer for Siobhan?"

Elayne closed her eyes, smiling so contently as she leaned her head into Tarissa's fingers. "You are right, they have. Even my own twin is not just deaf but blind to our Great Goddess." Elayne said with a sigh. A frown quickly formed on her lips, clearly that bit bothered her a good deal. "I could not agree more with you."

The kiss, Elayne hadn't expected it but perhaps she should have. She didn't resist in the least, deepening the kiss for a moment. A faint smile returned and the redhead slowly rose to her feet. "Yes, I'd love to join you. Anything I can do that might help, Siobhan."

Tarissa was pleased with Elayne's devotion. Perhaps the Angelii could be of use in a special project of hers: Convert Lady Cora Passek. Along with the Oracle's daughter. Elpsis Kallikora would have to learn to act like a proper lady.

Tarissa enjoyed Elayne's lips for a few more moments, then pulled away. The redhead was a very good kisser. "I am pleased. Come with me, dear." Taking the Angelii's hand into hers, she led her out of the corridor to the shrine of the villa.

Like every good Eldorai noble family, the Sylvaris had a place of worship, though Tarissa was sceptical about how devout they truly were. The Sciia was strong in the shrine, as if it were a reflection of the Goddess' might. A majestic statue of Ashira dominated the small room, displaying her as beautiful yet regal. Icons of dominated the walls, with a special emphasis being placed on past family members who'd acquitted themselves well in defence of the faith.

As soon as she entered, Tarissa made a V sign with her fingers, a gesture not unlike the sign of the cross on earth. She bowed her head before the Goddess' statue, then knelt down on the rich carpet, prostrating herself. The only illumination provided in the room was via candles. The sound of crackling fire filled the air.

"There is no Creator but Ashira and Tirathana is her Viceroy. Ashira is great," Tarissa spoke solemnly, reciting the creed. "Great Goddess, my guiding, radiant light, creator of the People, I come here as your humble servant beseech you, do not withdraw your hand from your servant Siobhan Kerrigan. It is for her life I pray, for she does your will and protects your people. I beg of you to stay Illyria's hand. Or, you will that her time has come, to raise her up and take her to your side. Illyria, goddess of the underworld, I beseech you to exact justice upon the traitors who threatened the People. Ardarvia, goddess of justice, their lives are taken in your name, so that the scales might be balanced and justice served."

Mirien heard Siobhan in her mind and a small smile formed as she ran her hand fondly over the firemane's hair. At least she knew Siobhan was still alive, still there, just tired, worn. She just watched as the healer removed the bullet. "Do set it aside, she may want it." Mirien whispered sleepily. Time passed and soon enough Siobhan seemed much better with her color returning. She felt less strained to Miri in the force, which helped to calm her nerves.

Hearing the healer speak, she glanced up. "Be that as it may, I can't leave her. She asked me not to." Mirien said quietly, not explaining exactly how she'd had that conversation. "Not leaving her." Resting her elbow on the bed, Mirien lay her head in her hand and closed her eyes for a moment.

Hearing footsteps, she glanced to the door. She gave a nod to the Angelii guard, acknowledging her. "Excellent. Thank you." Her brow did knit together at the Cadalthor name. After all she had only seen earlier that night, suspicious transactions in their family's accounts. Though, if Mikela played a part that helped to make sense of that detail. "I do hope her death was extremely unpleasant. And that Alesia's will be equally as bad." Mirien wasn't happy. She wanted blood to run on account of this. She wanted the people responsible to suffer greatly.

At this point Siobhan had drifted off to a probably well-earned slumber. However, even though she was sleeping, Mirien would still feel a gentle brush against her mind. Confirmation that Siobhan was indeed alive and sleeping soundly. The Countess' heartbeat had calmed down and was returning to normal levels. Colour was returning to her features and her blood pressure was less erratic.

The healer gave Mirien a look and then nodded. Apparently she knew better than to argue with the spymistress. Or ask how she'd been able to converse with Siobhan. "I can have a bed brought in for you, Lady Valdier," she offered kindly.

"Alesia is the Queen's aunt, so her fate lies with her, Lady Mistress," the Angelii guard replied a bit stiffly. "But the Lady Cadalthor is pushing for suffocating her in ash." This was one of the more traditional punishments for traitors. The Eldorai had moved past drawing and quartering them, but some of the old execution methods were still on the cards. "I will stand watch outside," at that the guard saluted. After her alotted time had passed, a new guard would replace her.

Elayne seemed more than just content as Tarissa pulled away, having truly enjoyed her lips. She gave a nod, letting Tarissa take her hand and lead her through the villa to the shrine. Entering behind Tarissa, Elayne made the same gesture and soon had knelt down beside her.

The same creed repeated along side Tarissa. A quiet but stressed sigh fell from her lips as she listened to the prayer Lady Cadalthor spoke. She worried, probably more than she should. She did rather like Siobhan and didn't want to see her life ended. Not today, and certainly not like this.

"Ashira, I ask you to help rid our people of the snakes in the garden who seek to go against your will, much like the traitors who plotted your servant Siobhan's assassination. Help protect Siobhan's life in her hour of need. Her life lays in your mighty hands. Help see her to where you need her most. Illyria, goddess of the underworld, ensure that those responsible for these horrific events are punished rightly and truly."

Another sigh, and Elayne reached up, brushing back the stray strands of hair from her face. She glanced to Tarissa, her eyes now wandering over the brunette. She after all, was quite beautiful and that kiss. Elayne's hand may have found it's way to Tarissa's knee, to test the waters as she slowly ran her hand along the woman's thigh.

Mirien sighed her mind still connected to Siobhan's. Just keeping an eye out for her. The former Inquisitor finally relaxed feeling that Siobhan was finally sleeping soundly. Her heartbeat had calmed, and things seemed to be going well, all considered.

Miri looked up again to the healer. "That would be fine. I'm sure I can use it. Thank you." But I highly doubt I'll sleep tonight. That thought, she chose not to express out loud.

Valdier looked to the Angelii again. "I see. Thank you for telling me that. Suffocation by ash, seems a fitting punishment. I hope Lady Cadalthor is successful." Her eyes followed the guard, watching as they headed for the door to take their position outside. At least a guard being there, made Mirien slightly more inclined to rest, but not by much.

[member="Elayne Saedaris"], [member="Mirien Valdier"]

"For yours is the dominion, the love and the glory," Tarissa finished solemnly. A soft sigh escaped from her throat. She tensed for a moment when she felt a hand touch her knee and then move up her thigh, but soon relaxed.

The sounds leaving her lips took on a pleasurable. Strangely, the girl's audacity kind of pleased her. After all, Elayne was a commoner and this was the Goddess' shrine! "Such a beautiful, devout girl," she spoke.

Then she smacked the hand away and, without giving the redhead time to react, she suddenly grabbed the back of Elayne's head, touching her lovely firemane, and kissed her heatedly. Elayne was probably just starting to enjoy herself when Tarissa abruptly and meanly withdrew. "Not in her shrine," she said sternly. "I will go see Lady Valdier, but you will come to me later...and submit to me. I desire your company," she said with a slightly predatory smirk. Yep, Elayne would be put through her paces.

Elayne smiled brightly, enjoying the sweet sounds from Tarissa for a moment. Her words, just brought more joy into the redhead. This was going to be an interesting night. That she had no doubt of.

The slap to her hand, caused Elayne to jump, a bit startled by the fast reaction. The kiss, so sudden and truth be told the redhead had not even expected at all. She seemed stunned for a moment and had just begun to regain her composure to return the kiss when Tarissa pulled away. A tiny whimper followed, yearning for more. "Of course, my lady, not here." Her head bowed respectfully.

She gave a nod, pleased with Tarissa's next words. "I cannot wait, Mistress." Elayne said as she rose to her feet slowly.

Tarissa smirked when Elayne called her mistress. Siobhan had spoken highly of the girl's skill in bed. According to her, the redhead was a lovely submissive. Well, the aristo would find that out herself soon. "Good. When I am ready, a servant will summon you. If you please me satisfactorily, you may receive pleasure in return. Otherwise, I will punish you." As might have been expected, Tarissa was the bossy type.

She glanced once more to Ashira's statue and inclined her head respectfully, then she was out of the shrine. Her path would eventually take her towards the room where Siobhan was resting. She was not surprised to see that Mirien was still watching over her. Upon seeing the noblewoman, the Angelii guard saluted her and let her in. Other guards were observing the corridor leading to the room.

Tarissa's shoes made little noise on the carpet when she stepped in. Her eyes travelled from Siobhan to Ms. Valdier. "I imagine the guards told you, but the traitors have been dealt with. Alesia awaits punishment. What's Siobhan's condition?"

Elayne smirked in return. She was ready and more than willing for what waited for her with Tarissa this evening. She too bowed her head to the statue of Ashira and headed on her way out. "Look forward to it, my lady." She said with a wink as she slipped out of the room.

Mirien heard footsteps and looked a bit anxiously to the door. Though, she relaxed quickly seeing it was Tarissa. "Yeah, they did. I only hope Alesia suffers greatly before her end. She's earned that much for her part in this." The brunette said coldly. Miri looked every bit exhausted, tired and ready to just fall asleep sitting up at any second.

"She's better. She'll survive. Siobhan's just sleeping deeply now. The Abbess, the woman tried to stop her heart. Reasons she's dead now. I gave Siobhan the life force of the Abbess. It bought enough time for the healer to do her job. The healer removed the bullet, and helped to mend her wounds. She'll live." Mirien said firmly, exhaustion crept into her voice. Her eyes moved to Sio, watching the woman breath softly, slowly. Alive. She was alive. That was good enough for Mirien in that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom