Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Know What I Know? (Siobhan)

Mirien watched as Sio took her hand, smiling a bit more as she placed it over her heart. She could feel its soft steady beat beneath her fingers. "I really needed to hear that, you have no idea. Was so worried I'd lose you over who I used to be. The woman I was ...." She managed a nod. "You are right, she died. Just wish she'd stop coming back to haunt me."

The smile did return quickly enough, "I like that word, us. I like it a lot."

Mirien thought for a moment, "Actually I am. A ball?" She pondered, "I assume I'd need a fine gown for the affair. I'm certain I have something that will work for it. I'd .... love to go with you. It'd be my great pleasure to be there at your side."

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Mirien Valdier"]

Siobhan smiled very brightly...genuinely. Through their bond Mirien would no doubt pick up on her happiness after her answer. Then again, the brunette was a very observant woman anyway, which one imagined was a prerequisite for being a spy and all that.

"Excellent, darling. Thank you. It's a date. I'm sure we'll have lots of...fun. It's an Eldorai ball, so there'll obviously be plenty of courtesans and manling slaves to play with." Siobhan was still coming to terms with the fact that she sort of had the urge to get in bed with manlings as well. Of course, only if she was on top since she just saw them as sex toys. "There's still lots of time till the ball though. Is there anything else you want to discuss that's business related?"

"Oh, of that I have no doubt." The happiness she hadn't missed at all, basking in its warmth. The idea of what was waiting at the ball, did get her rather excited. It would certainly be entertaining. She just had no idea how entertaining the evening would be.

"Hmmm, no... I can't really think of anything else. Admittedly I didn't come here with much. I expected to tell you the news and support you however I could."

"Ok, love. I'll let you get back to your duties then. I guess your department will be needing some fresh blood to help you out with new duties. If you have suggestions, please bring them up with me." When it came to personnel choices, Siobhan trusted Mirien's judgement. Especially since a certain blonde sadist was no longer around stalking her!

"I'll be wearing the little black dress you like me in tonight. Be a good girl...and once we're back home...I'll be your slave for the night," she spoke huskily. Say what you want about Siobhan, she knew how to keep her top employees motivated. Well, this probably counted as a sort of motivation. At this stage Mirien might have found herself assaulted with some rather raunchy images Siobhan was sending her through their bond.

"Thank you, dear." She nodded, "Yes unfortunately I'm going to need to add quite a few people to manage everything. Finding people I trust will be the hard part. Though I do have one or two people in mind. We'll just have to see if they would be interested in such."

"The little black dress?" She asked, the excitement oh so clear in her voice. The grin spread so easily across her lips. "Oh, I can't wait. Not even a little." Said as she couldn't help but catch the images Siobhan was kindly sharing with her. "You know dear, you are so giving me ideas of what I want to do to you tonight." A playful wink followed.

"Just the best for my dark angel," A visibly smug Siobhan said with a chuckle, lovingly nuzzling Mirien's neck before licking across her ear. The brunette might not be an elf, but Siobhan had it under good authority that she nonetheless enjoyed it!

"I have been a very bad girl, so please be stern. We can play Inquisitor and rogue forcer who needs...discipline," she gave Mirien a grin, seemingly under the probably mistaken impression that she was being tremendously witty and sly. Clearly she did not get the girls because of her phenomenal wit. "But I'm afraid playtime will have to wait for a bit. Unless there's something else, I'll let you get back to your duties. I...really appreciate all you're doing for me, Miri. It means a lot to me."

"Mmmm..." Mirien purred as Siobhan nuzzled at her neck. A soft moan followed the Countess' tongue across her ear.

"A bad girl? Really now... I never would have suspected...." Most definitely teasing her Sio. "I suppose we'll have to fix that." Said with a most mischievous grin.

A sigh did follow, "But you are right. There is much work to do. So, I believe it's time for me to head off. I'll just have to save my excitement for tonight." With that she leaned forward kissing Siobhan with as much passion as she could muster. "I'll just leave you with that thought." Mirien said as she pulled away. Without another word the brunette started out the office door, undoubted she'd find plenty of things to keep her occupied in the mean time between now and the ball.

"I'll hold you to that, love," Siobhan said sweetly, savouring the kiss as Mirien turned away. For the record, her lip-loss had a sweet strawberry flavour. Because this was Siobhan she could not resist giving Mirien's lovely arse a thorough grope when the Ice Queen left. After all, it was just lovely!

However, unfortunately for Siobhan she had some actual work to do and so she limped back behind her desk to busy herself with paperwork. I'm so lucky to have you, love, she thought to herself with mushy sincerity. There was much to be done, such as an initiative she was working on to evacuate children, particularly orphans who did not have rich parents to buy them a ticket.

Of course, not everyone could be saved, but a system was being developed to allow preliminary evacuation of children from orphanages and boarding schools, priority being given to those seen as the most gifted. She at least had to make the attempt to give people who had not been born with a golden spoon in their mouth the chance to survive the coming cataclysm. She was already being flooded with petitions from aristos who wanted preferential space for themselves and their minions. One noblewoman even offered Siobhan plenty of gems, fine silks and harem girls. Doubtless Mirien would soon likewise be occupied with plenty of work.

So Mirien returned to her own office and flopped down at her desk. Pulling a datapad over to her she set to work writing a few memos out to her current staff informing them of what new information she wanted gathered and collected, as well as who, and where. Never once did she mention why and not a soul dared to ask. Mirien had commanded it and that was all that was needed.

Soon enough fresh data was coming in on what the former Grand Inquisitor had specified. Odd money transactions soon came to the top of the pile of information she was reading through. Considering that that Cadalthor clan name was attached to said exchanges only made Mirien's suspicions grow. Maybe it was nothing, but until she was certain she was not going to let it. They had her attention now, wanted or not they had it. Admittedly it wasn't a lot to go on, but still ... Mirien just had a feeling there was a lot more to this than she was seeing.

"Who would have thought, I'd find something on my first day with this.... Not what I expected. Can't people just behave for like a day, and give a woman like me a break.... For the stars' sake, I have a lovely ball to go to with a beautiful woman. And now, this is going to be in my mind all evening." She sighed softly as she started to focus her investigation and resources on the Caldathor clan, seeing what else she could come up with. "One of these days I'll get a lovely vacation and forget about everything else for a little while."

Siobhan was likewise dealing with...paperwork. There was a lot of it! After having dealt with the petitions from various aristos and resisting the urge to throttle a few of them, she had been alerted to certain issues on Tabaqui. Firemane was using the slowly developing third world planet as a storage place for early evacues, foodsupplies, equipment and animals. However, lately it appeared that here and there equipment and food were vanishing from the warehouses. Nothing critical yet, but it was an impediment. Far as Siobhan was concerned the local Firemane officials were trying to evade responsibility, judging by their answers. Her sternly worded reply admonished them to tighten security measures, launch a crackdown and finally said that if equipment continued to vanish the cost would be taken out of their payment and they would be expected to pay for the loss to Firemane. And if they utterly messed up they would be sacked and could forget about their pension.

Then there were issues closer to home regarding the construction of a greater number of Liorre-class super freighters. Apparently the workers were demanding more money and wanted to form a union if their demands were not met. Siobhan's reply was quite simple: You could talk about better conditions, but she was not giving in to blackmail. Especially since she could outsource production to ARGH machines and cut down costs that way. That said, she used the chance to pass on a message to some of the more annoying aristos that if they really wanted a preferential spot in the exodus fleet with plenty of comfort, it would be appreciated if they donated a bit more.

Then there was a mission report from the Firemane troops on Gehenna, who had wound up operations and were speeding towards Free Space, where Tegaea could surely use them. A Garhoon scientist had for some reason sent a letter about how she would like to purchase rights to exploit the Najim plant on Arkas for a medical drug. Assuredly for benevolent purposes. Said message was deleted outright immediately after reading it. For a change there was something positive though when she read that the SoroSuub Corporation wanted to pay donations in exchange for the sacrifices the Eldorai army had made during the liberation of Sullust from the Klaxxi during the netherworld disaster. See, while the Protectorate had dithered and dallied, Kaeshana had sent battleships and the Angelii to drive the monstrous spiders from the planet. It was good to see that some appreciated this.

Mirien continued her day, working through the massive pile of paperwork. The more she watched the Caldathor clan's transactions, the more concerning it became to her. They were up to something, and everything so far pointed to Tarissa being at the center of it. Which in her eyes made little sense, still the data was all there.
Hours had passed and Mirien glanced to her watch, she sighed. It seemed it was time to go. Grabbing the top datapad, she tucked it beneath her arm and started for the door. She did after all have a long standing habit of bringing her work home with her. This one believes Mirien needs a hobby, aside from crochet.

Coming back to the villa, Mirien headed up to her room to sort through her closet and hopefully find something suitable for the evening. Soon enough she pulled a lovely maroon dress from her closet and laid it upon her bed. Reaching for her comlink she typed out a quick message, When are you going to be home, darling? Just want to know if I should get ready now, or wait on you to get here?

This one wonders whether dark alchemy could count as a hobby! Maybe Mirien needed a Jester. In any case by now Siobhan had finished up her paperwork. It was boring, tedious and tiring, but she tried to perform her duties as conscientously as could be expected from a woman who was inherently impatient and not particularly diplomatic. Things had taken a bit longer due to a conference call with the Firemane commander on Arkas and then she had sorted through plenty of fanmail. Likewise she had to answer a call from Emily Wong from Fondor News, who wanted to see her for an interview.

Perhaps also an 'interview'! The reporter was rather cute, so Siobhan would not mind giving her an exclusive by seducing her. Paperwork done and orders passed on to her minions, after demanding a progress report on the construction of super freighters, she finally got up after glancing at her chrono. So far she had not needed to order death sentences or Force Choke disobedient minions, so it had been a good day in her estimation, so she left her office. It was at this point, as she limping to the garage that held her speeder, that she received the message from her beloved Mirien. Taking out her datapad when she heard it beep, she read the message and then quickly typed out a response.

Heading home now, love. About to get into the speeder. You can get ready now if you want. My pretty princess. Message sent, she embarked onto the speeder and powered up the engines, steering it out of the garage before it shot into the sky. As much as Siobhan would have liked to fly, she simply did not have the energy. Her little excursion to Adril's memorial together with [member="Natol'ine"] had taught her that. So speeder it was. Naturally she was flying at high speed well beyond speeding regulations, but then it's not like the sky police would dare order her to pull over and fine her. Or take her license away. This one is not really sure whether Siobhan had a license in the first place.

Mirien's comlink beeped and she quickly read the message. Smiling she headed off to get ready. A quick shower later, her hair still somewhat curly and damp, and spent a little time putting om some subtle makeup. Stepping back out to the bed, she grabbed the dress and slipped it on.

For a moment, as she zipped the gown up, she did wonder what Siobhan was going to look like tonight. That black dress was fabulous on her, that was for sure. It wasn't long before her mind was drifting back to all the odd things she'd encountered earlier in the day. Somehow she was going to have to discuss it with Sio. And hopefully she could then get her mind off of work and actually enjoy the evening.

It was at this point that Siobhan arrived at the villa. Needless to say the first thing she did was go look for Mirien, having sensed her presence. She would put on her own dress afterwards. And so it came to pass that she found her bond sister and lover just after the gourgeous brunette had zipped up her gown. "Honey, I'm home," she said cheerfully as she stepped into the room. The sight of the woman was simply amazing and took her breath away.

As terribly corny as it sounded even to herself, it was simply the way Siobhan felt at the moment. All sorts of mushy, sappy feelings bubbled up inside her as she stood there, with a rather silly grin on her face. "I'll go get dressed. I...kind of feel like a giddy schoolgirl taking her high school crush to the prom. Except you're a hell of a lot more than a crush," she admitted with mushy sincerity.

Mirien couldn't help but beam brightly as Siobhan walked in the room. The woman didn't have to say a word, and Mirien could feel it all. "Hello, darling. So glad to have you home." So much happiness radiated through her, and into their bond. No doubt Sio would feel it.

"Awww, aren't you just such a sweetheart love." Stepping over to Siobhan, she gave her a soft, gentle kiss on the lips, "So much more than a crush could ever dream to be, and so much more fun." She said a bit dreamily as her mind wandered to all the fun times. "Do you need any help getting dressed? Or shall I just wait for you downstairs?"

The happiness radiated from Mirien through their towards Siobhan, who would not help being carried along with the wave, for the feeling proved contagious. Their relationship had not come without its share of bumps and issues, as would be expected, but she would not give it up for anything in the world. Moreover, she deeply treasured their bond.

She eagerly returned the kiss, smiling, then raised an amused eyebrow. "Help, huh? You sure you don't just want to oggle me and grab my arse? Not that I mind either! I'll go have a shower and get dressed. You can watch, love." And so she quickly paid the shower a visit to get freshened up. After that, with Siobhan's dark brown mane still somewhat curly and damp, Harmony came over to help her with her makeup and fuss over her. As was well-known, Siobhan was rather vain and quite particular when it came to her looks, but she was still bad at applying her own lipstick because she kept smearing. Hence why it was good that she had such dedicated staff on site.

After all, she had to look the best for her Mirien! Then she headed to her room, covered only by a rather brief towel. Have no fear, anything that could hurt the kiddies was covered! Presumably Mirien would still be getting a very enticing view of her Siobhan. The magnificient black dress was already laid out on the bed and Siobhan quickly slipped it on, whereupon Harmony fussed over her hair. All in all, the effect was quite stunning when Siobhan turned around to gaze at Mirien. "How do I look, darling?" she asked eagerly.

"Well that thought certainly did cross my mind," She couldn't help but grin like a silly little school girl, "After all, who would ever miss on an opportunity like that." Mirien said as she followed Siobhan along, and waited for her to get out of the shower.

"You know that dress ... entirely makes me just want to take it off of you and thoroughly enjoy you right here, right now. Hugs you in all the right places." She shook her head, letting her mind wander to all the fun things she wanted to do with Sio. "But I suppose that is going to have to wait until at least the ball." Though she wasn't sure she'd be able to keep her mind on Siobhan and only Siobhan with all the things that seemed to be happening on Kaeshana.

"Oh, honey. I'm sure there'll be pleasure slaves at the ball for us. And once we're back home...my body will be a vessel for your joy. I'll be all yours," Siobhan said very, very cornily. Yes, she had totally stolent the line 'vessel for your joy' line from a certain romance movie.

She noted how Mirien was appreciating the way the beautiful dress hugged her curves and made a pose, turning briefly so that Mirien could get a good look at her butt and grab if it she felt like it! Then she took her bond sister's hand and led her down the stairs and to the speeder that was waiting outside on the landing pad. "Come on, love. Let's go party," she said cheerfully. Harmony was there to look after Galina and, moreover, Firemane bodyguards had been stationed in the villa to make sure the little firemane came to no harm. They knew better than to disappoint their dark mistress by failing in this vital duty.

"That is true. I do forget that Kaeshana has all those things covered. Everything a woman could want, right at her fingertips." Though Mirien was less about doing things in public, quite unlike a certain redheaded elf who may or may not have had sex on the front lawn of a church. "Vessel for my joy?" She couldn't help but think about the movie. "Now you're quoting from The Lusty Mistress? Good thing, I like that movie."

Stepping forward, she reached out, running her hand across Siobhan's magnificent toosh. "I have to admit, your butt just gets better everyday. I'm such the lucky woman." Gently she squeezed Sio's hand as they headed downstairs and into the speeder. "Oh, dear ... I did forget to mention I already ran across a few odd things today. Strange transactions and the like."

Siobhan happily wiggled her butt for Mirien's inspection, a soft, pleasured moan escaping her. The Ice Queen really knew how to sweettalk her lover! Then again, compliments about her assets always put Siobhan in a good mood. "I think you got that a bit backwards. We're both lucky women to have each other," she said with a strong note of fondness in her tone. "My arse is great though."

She squeezed Mirien's hand in return as they boarded the speeder. Their chauffeur was an amazonian looking Firemane guard, who was so nice to open the door for her mistresses. "Strange transactions? What did you find, love?" Siobhan queried, furrowing her brow. There always had to be something that got in the way of a perfect night with a beautiful woman! At this point the speeder lifted off into the darkened sky and left the Firemane villa behind it. Night had fallen upon the city of Santaissa, but the city was still lively, as they would find when the craft past the white stone buildings and towering spires.

Their destination would be a palatial mountain retreat away from the city. Here some of the wealthiest and most powerful titled ladies and matriarchs of Kaeshana would congregate to enjoy a night of splendour and decadence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom