Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Death's Sting: SJC Invasion of BotM held Lao-Mon

Be careful what you wish for.
Alright which one of you got the stones to face an undead Zombie

the-rock-entrance.gif

Silver Spirit

S
For the sake of looking for partners and such, I'll make a list of people who have expressed interest in joining so far who I don't think have partners/groups yet either opposition/allied.

SJC, GA and NIO still don't need to apply for ally slots though and can just turn up to the invasion regardless.

I'll try and keep this updated.

SJC
GA
NIO
Other
Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala - Jedi Master Qellene Tyliame Qellene Tyliame - Flight Officer Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr - Junior ISB Agent Elpsis Kerrigan Elpsis Kerrigan
Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok - Jedi MasterBasta'gasho'nuruodo - Navy Admiral Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber - Grand Admiral Sars Sarad Sars Sarad
Starlin Rand Starlin Rand - Jedi Padawan The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor - Jedi Padawan Kinoan Kinoan - Imperial Knight Eyna Eyna
Amelia Venthyra Amelia Venthyra - Jedi Knight Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva - Navy Commodore Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres - ISB Agent
Kiara Ayres - Jedi Master/Grandmaster Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei - Jedi Knight Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock - Navy Captain
Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora - Jedi PadawanGarven Piarcos - Special Ops Agent
Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield - Jedi MasterXian Cade - Jedi Knight

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom