Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Death's Sting: SJC Invasion of BotM held Lao-Mon

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
mqdefault.jpg

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
Okay, since my stuff is getting glossed over (an oversight I'm sure, not a worry). I'm going to move my ships out of the AO and jump in.

It's probably my fault as I suck at tagging.

Okay, since my stuff is getting glossed over (an oversight I'm sure, not a worry). I'm going to move my ships out of the AO and jump in.

It's probably my fault as I suck at tagging.

if it’s me that missed reacting to it, please let me know and I can make edits. You can reach me by PM or Discord at @skalding, or you can type out your concerns here. If it’s a different faction member, you can also contact me and I will address it as faction staff.

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
if it’s me that missed reacting to it, please let me know and I can make edits. You can reach me by PM or Discord at @skalding, or you can type out your concerns here. If it’s a different faction member, you can also contact me and I will address it as faction staff.

Don't worry about it, man. I haven't kept up on fleet stuff like I normally do(RL hit hard) no edits necessary.:) sorry if I caused concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom