Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Death's Sting: SJC Invasion of BotM held Lao-Mon

The game is afoot then

I was thinking of having Sularen moving forth to "evacuate" a considerable amount of Shi'ido Fleshtakers from the depths of the Goshin War Camp with his efforts being interrupted by Taszzn's men who are looking for potential intel/witnesses regarding BotM Operations in the Core Worlds as you said earlier with Garven Piarcos and his Squad potentially getting involved with the goal of capturing Sularen in the middle of this potential confrontation (Depends on if Garven Piarcos is interested tho

Garven Piarcos

G
I was thinking of having Sularen moving forth to "evacuate" a considerable amount of Shi'ido Fleshtakers from the depths of the Goshin War Camp with his efforts being interrupted by Taszzn's men who are looking for potential intel/witnesses regarding BotM Operations in the Core Worlds as you said earlier with Garven Piarcos and his Squad potentially getting involved with the goal of capturing Sularen in the middle of this potential confrontation
Sounds like a plan

Anyone that's yet to find an opponent I've got Darth Senthral lined up and ready for launch at Goshen War Camp. Say the word and I'm ready to tag you right into a Duel for the Ages. Hopefully

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Just so everyone knows The 6 squadrons I sent into the planet's atmosphere can be used by anyone who wanted to NPC then as limited air support. They are just story props now for the ground battle and will not be involved in the space battle

So I am confused Obj 1 and Obj 2 seem to be spilling over into each other. From the way I read it Obj 1 took place in the camp and obj 2 was in the jungles outside of it now it seems the two are blending as obj 2 spills into the camp itself. It's all good I just need a bit of clarification on basically whats going on?

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
I apologize for not being able to post tonight and holding up the fleet battle. If you guys want skip me and I will catch up next round. will be tomorrow night before I can post. again apologies

So I am confused Obj 1 and Obj 2 seem to be spilling over into each other. From the way I read it Obj 1 took place in the camp and obj 2 was in the jungles outside of it now it seems the two are blending as obj 2 spills into the camp itself. It's all good I just need a bit of clarification on basically whats going on?
In short:
  • Shi'ido rebels/Silver Jedi forces successfully managed to breach the war camp via a hole in the southwest corner of the wall. Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen blasted it open with his ship.
  • There are also undead armies controlled by Halketh Halketh and Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren attacking the rebels/Silvers/their allies in this area.
  • I would assume that the majority of the fighting on the ground is taking place in that general area (southwest camp), either inside the wall or right outside it.
  • There's probably still aircraft flying around, but I haven't seen much posting done with it, so eh.
  • NIO operatives Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres and Lyra Vent planted explosives in and recently detonated the industrial plant inside the camp. They have since moved on to the slave quarters.
  • At the slave quarters, Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok and Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield are trying to free the slaves. Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood and Ves Fett Ves Fett are trying to stop them, respectively.
Now I'm realizing you probably didn't want an in-depth description of the current state of the battlefield. Uh, the answer to your question is basically yes, the first two objectives are bleeding into each other at this point, now that the camp has been breached. Yep. Cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom