Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Dance with Me | SJC vs TSE (Turf wars of Anzat)

SJC formly invites TSE to a Dance of Blades 10/15-10/30

This campaign is not your typical war front. After the invasion of Voss and Myrkr, the planets around them have found themselves caught in a grey area of control. Sith and Jedi travel freely across unstated lines, seeking to establish order or control wherever they can grab it.

It's chaos.

This is not a war, it's 'tournament of duels.' Sign up below to be assigned to a dance partner. Yes. Assigned. Are you ready to try your hand at a fresh face and a surprise encounter?

When you sign up:
You may state your skill level
If you're comfortable being outmatched
And if you might want to bring friends (name/number of them)
*Which side you're on (I'm noticing a few allies, I'll ping you guys for clarification)
Skill Level:
Outmatched?:
Friends?:
SJC/TSE:

We will do out best to get you all adequate dance partners, the story that follows after? Is up to you.

Objectives will be set up to help enhance your tango story. Life is a box of chocolates. Enjoy it.

*new addition

Last edited:
  • Name: Ra's
  • Skill lvl: Jedi Master
  • Comfortable Being Outmatched: Sure why not ?
  • Friends: Any Sith that want to tag along​

• Name: Moon Seo-Yun
  • Side: TSE
  • Skill Level: N/A
  • Comfortable Being Outmatch: Yes
  • Note: I'd like to be paired with a dogfighter/pilot, to hopefully duel in the skies/space with fighters! This character would get thrashed by basically anyone on the ground, so if it isn't possible to to set up a dogfight, I'd rather not participate with her.

Last edited:
Signing Up! (SJC side)
  • Name: Darlyn Excron
  • Skill level: Dark Jedi Master (Bladesman and Sorcerer archetype)
  • Comfortable being outmached?: I usually am so nothing new!
  • Friendlies: I don't particularly care either way.
  • Note: For story reasons I would politely request not setting me up with Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim if at all possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom