Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Dance with Me | SJC vs TSE (Turf wars of Anzat)

OK, I usually don't do more than one Invasion at a time... but this idea is great, so here we go:
  • Name: Adrian Vandiir, or Darth Prospero if you want to get all formal.
  • Skill Level: Sith Lord - very strong focus on Force abilities over glowsticks.
  • Comfortable Being Outmatched: Sure thing - I'm fine with anything from fighting (or aggressively arguing with) a single crippled Padawan to a death squad of Masters. Pretty good at tanking my own characters' combat performance if necessary, too - unstable new body courtesy of Mad Science that could fall apart at any moment anyone?
  • Friend: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim 's offer is noted and appreciated, but I'd rather go all random - do I have allies or just enemies? You decide!
  • P.S.: If there happens to be a surplus of TSE over SJC, I could always bring this dude instead.
jS0cCuv.png

if they're watching anyways
Name: Auteme Denko-Durren
Skill Level: Low Knight, but with some spicy Force Light. No lightsaber.
Comfortable with being outmatched: No. I'm the first person here to say that. What are you gonna do, outmatch me? (I'm lying. Beat me up.)
Friends: I'm alone no body care me (whoever shows up I guess)
P.S.: Auteme is definitely on the defensive side; she won't fight unless attacked or protecting someone.

HMU.

You may state your skill level:
Jedi Padawan, former mercenary.

If you're comfortable being outmatched:
Sure

And if you might want to bring friends (name/number of them):
I'd be happy to team up with an ally. I would also be happy alone.

Yuroic Xeraic

Skill Level: Jedi Master - Skilled in Lightsaber combat mostly but decent skills in the Force
Outmatched?: Sure! Sounds fun.
Friends?: Unsure, if someone wants to join me then more than welcomed!
SJC/TSE:
SJC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom