Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crown of Sorrow | CIS Invasion of UCM-held Tanaab [ OOC ]

Given the CIS have accepted said fleet I brought in as an NPCed unit is there, I am hereby stating OOCly for the record that [member="Adenn Kyramud"] has full control of the units I have brought into this invasion. Given the fleet assets are those of the defenders and are controlled by a PC(as this post indicates), [member="Adron Malvern"], would you please edit your post to remove the message that the Sith fleet units left the battlefield?

[member="Adenn"] Kyramund - just making sure in case my original phrasing wasn't clear; the earth shield that Scherezade had made was protecting [member="Vytal Noctura"] and [member="Marek Starchaser"] as well. Saw you said your fire was focused on Vytal for a bit now so wanted to make sure we're all clear :)

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Hey man, I was reading over your post and I didn't see any reference to your fleet info. Could you please edit your post to include that so I know what I'm working against?

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Hey [member="Xobos Yakieer"] . We had posted, for an invasion, basically back to back. My fleet began engaging yours just before you posted. Sorry if it's a bit confusing.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Thanks, I didn't mention it, because I didn't know if Vytal would remain in the shield or not, so simply stated they'd be shooting at her. That way if she's in the shield, will hit the shield, if she's outside, then she's fighting it. However, seeing as Vytal has posted and is staying inside the earth shield, I've edited to reflect my troops firing at the shield.

[member="Voph"]

I apologize for that, I had stated my fleet is at the bottom of my BIO. Reason for that was I was dead tired, 3 or so in the morning and I was about to fall asleep, so just said it was there and posted. I have now added the fleet list for your convenience :) I hope that helps

Hey [member="Livia Maddox"]
I did a post about engaging your Banshee support ships in an attack run.
Could you please edit your latest post to reflect that, since it appears as though you may have missed that point.
Thanks!

[member="Garza"]

well-hello-there-memes-com-17816302.png

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Quick clarification on behalf of your friendly RPJs:

Vanessa Vantai's involvement and her assets (fleet, etc) thrown earlier into the invasion are to be overlooked and not used by everyone involved given that she wasn't supposed/was able to be present during the invasion of Tanaab.

Thank you.

[member="Mig Gred"]

You're good my dude. We can just say that I made it to the atmosphere before you started to engage and be done with it. I also sent you a dm regarding some of the targets you began to fire on and locations. Looking forward to this!

[member="Xobos Yakieer"]

Um... My post was before yours. So wouldn’t that mean you’d have to react to the engagement. Not saying it can’t go into atmosphere. Would actually be pretty cool way to fight, but by post order it doesn’t make sense for me to edit my post.

[member="Mig Gred"]

Thats fine, and I can make adjustments accordingly. The edits I requested would still be valid regarding the HeVeSFs, since they had been broken off the main group since my second post, before your latest. Post #93 is where she split her task force, before our two groups engaged.

[member="Mig Gred"]

I’m also totally willing to edit my latest post to reflect the fact that your fleet group engaged Xobos’s before they breached the atmosphere. That wouldn’t be a problem at all.

[member="Xobos Yakieer"]

Ok, so I’ll edit my post to remove the attack on the HeVeSFs, you edit your post to show that you’re being attacked, but still head into atmo, and then in my next post I’ll dive into atmosphere after you. Sound good? (Also, you can go ahead and edit before my edit, since I won’t be home till about 4 hours from now. You have word for that it’ll be done, and everyone can see this, so I’d get called out if I forgot.)

Okay folks! It's that time where my posts start becoming relevant to people who may just be passive, or who aren't paying attention because they're not being tagged; but Alkor is now in the command tower and actively hacking the controls for the Spaceport.

If someone would like to do something about that, now would be the time.

Otherwise, I'll be dropping the main city shields in my next post.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

That doesn't make sense to me. A spaceport seems like the last place the shields to a city would be put. It's where people come from off world. It's the equivalent of putting the nuclear controls in an airport.

Could you explain your reasoning?

[member="Voph"]

Hey there Voph, got a few questions/comments regarding your post in Tanaab. Rather interesting situation there, if I do say so myself.
Firstly, sorry if it wasn't clear, but my 2 ships ramming into the SSD are Hammerhead Destroyers, far more powerful than the cruisers you mentioned. So if you wouldn't mind editing your post to reflect that they're destroyers please, would be appreciated. :)

Secondly, I understand the molecular shields deflect or convert energy weapons power, but I'm confused as to how they'd do the same for a physical object. I thought it'd oonly be for energy, not a ship that is now connected(through forceful means, xD) with the hull. Alongside this, wouldn't the shields be a bit away from the ship itself and not right on top of it? As such, I personally think there'd be some damage, since 2 big ships ramming the ship. Especially since they're designed to ram SSDs. Hehe

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Hey there Alkor, while I enjoy the story you're driving at, the controls to the shields for the city are actually located at the shield generator. [member="Ruus"] is currently guarding said generator, not sure where it is, but the picture below should show where. Besides, I'm sure Ruus would love to have a dance partner!

JPEG_20190718_014009.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom